Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Prophetic Message In The Space Shuttle Atlantis’ Mission Patch

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sackcloth&Ashes Atlantis Annoucing Anti-christ to the WORLD/Defying YAH!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

The video posted here is complete and utter RUBBISH!!!! How could anyone believe such garbage obviously meant to DECEIVE!? All this video proves to me is that there are many slick Devil worshippers in the world today that know how to quote Scripture and sound holier than thou BUT who Hate God and His people!!! Don’t believe this FALSE TESTIMONY! Pray and Ask Yahweh our Father in Heaven to reveal which testimony is true through His Holy Spirit in you! When you do, you will see that my analysis makes far more sense spiritually than the false witness who did the video!

Hi Helena,

1Corinthians:13:9: "For we know in part, and we prophesy in part."

v12: "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

The video may be what some see as evil because we have the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL.

There are 2 or even 70 interpretations and the person who made the video is just interpreting differently (prophesy in PART) from the world because we know in part and prophesy in part.

USA is a country with 2 POWERFUL PARTies and so many decisions would be DONE with 2 Groups of PEOPLE working together. Maybe GOOD & EVIL working on the same ATLANTIS project and so the GOOD would HIDE the GODLY MESSAGE in the same POSTER chosen by the EVIL people who may not fully understand GOD's HIDDEN will.

So, when some Christians who see the same thing could see different view...this does not mean that they are evil.

Jesus will Judge them according to their GIVEN PART.

You have done well to see the GOOD hidden in a PROJECT and to say the video as UTTER RUBBISH is not really correct right?

No, to me, it's still UTTER RUBBISH!

There are no two sides!!! The message was clearly good, not evil.

Is GOD only HOLINESS ? IS GOD LOVE too?
Being too HOLY may become SIN HATERS which leads to DESTRUCTION...
Being too LOVING may become SIN LOVERS which leads to SINFULness...

That is the reason OLD and NEW testament(covenant) are like OLD and NEW wine.

Maybe there is 2 sides and each is distinctive from another right?

I have been given a unique and powerful gift, and I know instinctively when the spirit of something is antagonistic to what God is attempting to say. It is called the Holy Spirit working through me!!!

Besides that, IN ALL HUMILITY AND LOVE, I wrote not one, not two, but FOUR books with over 2500 pages of information in them on the Language of God and the Gospel in the Stars! So, don't you think I would know about this topic BETTER and more clearly than anybody else?

You simply can't discount my opinion as incomplete without discounting all 2500 pages of my books, which show how much I truly know - and that, without a hint of bragging intended - IS CONSIDERABLE - as God is my Witness!!!!

I am sure that you have Holy Spirit in you Helena. Your works in the LORD is PERFECTly right too.

GOD the Father is the 1st PERSON and HE has sent the SON, JESUS the 2nd PERSON in the GODHEAD to DIE for sinful mankind right? Then JESUS sent the Holy Spirit the COMFORTER which is another PERSON in the TRUINE GODHEAD to each and everyone of us in PART right?

We have the same HOLY SPIRT but GOD has given us PARTs to ALL and when we are ALL-together...WE HAVE ALL of THE HOLY SPIRIT right?

1Corinthians:13:10: "But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."

Romans:12:4: "For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:"
v5: "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."
v6: "Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;"
v7: "Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;"
v8: "Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness."
v9: "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."
v10: "Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;"
v11: "Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;"
v12: "Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;"
v13: "Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality."
v14: "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not."
v15: "Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep."
v16: "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."
v17: "Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men."
v18: "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."
v19: "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
v20: "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."
v21: "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."