Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wondering about Elenin and Nemesis, et al

I know that the US government is corrupt and shadowy, so it makes perfect sense that there would be mass disinformation propaganda regarding any incoming ele objects.

But, the US cannot control astronomers both professional and amateurs around the whole world who surely could be able to spot something incoming at this point.

There is just too many ways to get the confirmation and then get the info out to everybody. The US does not wield the power it once had (Iran is an example of countries that do not obey whatever the US says). Every civilized country in the world has telescopes and scientists and astronomers, including Iran, China, Russia, Argentina, Australia, India, and countless others. none of these countries are mentioning anything about incoming ELE's. why do you suppose that is the case?

Just wondering?

Re: Just wondering about Elenin and Nemesis, et al

Just wondering what the Global Climate conferences are meeting for?

These meetings are hosted by BHO to ensure those countries who attended the meetings be silence on revealing secrets by certain forms of declaration before hand.

If the meetings which were held to ensure no panic for the Global community...this could be why so many countries was silence on Extreme Disasters worldwide.

Even Iran & Russia or China would agree not to cause PANIC to the World which has Economical unstabilities these days.

Remember that Russia and US signed START treaty to reduce 30% of Nuclear weapons? How to reduce so many? spend more money to destroy which is more than building or easier to point to the SKY instead?
There will be this simple reason to use 30% to shoot incoming ASTEROIDs as seen in Movies Deep Impact, Armageddon, Asteroid, etc...

Iran is busy building the BOMB and so is not concern of HEAVENly bodies.

China and India has just started to be interested in the SKY...and lots of attention and money and effort to reach the moon...and China will not give TRUTH to their BILLION people population which would be impossible to control if the TRUTH was revealed.

Who can handle the TRUTH?

Who has the SOLUTION?

GOD!

I realize that there could be something to this. yes, a global conspiracy to keep us misinformed. But, one cannot silence the amateurs, many of whom have equipment that can see deep into space. There is no way to silence them all. why haven't we heard about it yet?

These amateurs, many of whom have equipment that can see deep into space. But we need INFRA-RED and more expensive stuff to keep track and to be at the right time at the right place to take clear photos which has to be very convincing especially in the night whereby taking photos and looking at them are different...did you try taking night scenes of the sky?

Even the MOON is hard to capture right with so many millions of viewers?

Pls see below where we need 1billion pixel scopes to detect...

For Fair Use Discussions and Educational Purposes

PAN-STARRS as mentioned by earlier post 'sit down for this warning feast of trumpet all along'

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875271&cmd=show

Pls note that WHY SO CRITICAL for Setting Up 1billion pixel scopes to detect Asteroids which are coming...is it so important to know unless these asteroids are already being pulled into our solar system by the Brown Dwarf Star Wormwood which is going to devastate this world very soon?

-------------------------------
So have you seen my post ...

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=874535&cmd=show

Imagine trying to shoot a flying bird in the air while you spins yourself...

Dear Gimel,

In order to understand the difficulty to keep track of Planet Christ orbiting Star Wormwood I have come out with this senario to explain...

Imagine you have a rifle(gun) and the target is stationery...

You could very well become a marksman shooter right?

Then imagine that the target is flying from a know position...it will be not that easy to shoot and difficult to be a marksman right?

Furthermore, imagine you are shooting at a flying bird in the sky...it will be much more difficult right and the chances of being a marksman is low right?

Next, imagine that there is a smoke or cloud or some translucent atmosphere or raining when you are trying to shoot a flying bird...what is the chance of hitting? very low right?

Last but not least, could you rotate yourself constantly while trying to aim and shoot the flying bird...do you think you have any chance at all?

Worse right, if the flying bird has some sort of stealth(need InfraRed to view) ability...and that you need to put on night-vision googles...what is the chances to shoot the flying bird?

Worst of all is that there are many LIES and HALF Truths all over you telling you that the bird if flying from here or there...how could you then know where to aim?

This is what I am trying to explain that the world...has hard time finding this Planet...
1) we have clouds and rains blocking the view...

2) the earth is spinning while...

3) we do not have the luxuory to stay all day/night looking at the sky...

4) the budget for spending billions to send satellites above the clouds to view only a certain angle of the sky at a time...

5) the earth is also circling around the sun...how to know where to aim...summer or winter on september?...

6) the Star Wormwood with Planet Christ is like charcoal and not giving enough light or reflection from the sun...i believe the star and planet absorbs the electro-magnetic-heat field energy.

7) the Star Wormwood with Planet Christ is travelling at an unknown speed (flying at different acceleration)...

8) many false informations in the websites amounting to many lost in time for tracking the wrong co-ordinates...

9) government cover-up with many false data to confuse the nations...maybe projections are manipulated...

10) 3-D difficulty in visualizing and simulating the flying Star&Planet

11) castastrophic weather caused by this reaction makes the search even more difficult...satellites affected by solar flares...geomagnetic storms...

12) fear of causing panic and scientist silence about this event added up to the difficulty of truths even if scientists has evidences for this coming EVEnt.

Adding an important point to the list...

Imagine switching on a dim Torch Light and shining it while you Switched on a POWERFUL SPOT LIGHT?

How can we see the light from the TORCH?

The SPOT LIGHT OVERWRITES the dim Lightbeam of the torch right?

That is to say...we are not even able to see a brown dwarf star in the night...how can we ever see it in BRIGHT DAY LIGHT???...

It is much harder to stay awake in the night-time while we are sleepy to locate the Star.

Hope you understand what i have thought of...love discussing this topic with you.

Jeb
I realize that there could be something to this. yes, a global conspiracy to keep us misinformed. But, one cannot silence the amateurs, many of whom have equipment that can see deep into space. There is no way to silence them all. why haven't we heard about it yet?

There are many in US too who spotted the same DWARF STAR...and was given different names so that many thought that there are many such 'STAR's around which confuses these 'Discoverers' right?

Because they thought that NASA confirmed their discovery and has distinguished from the other discoverer which is not true. NASA knew about it but gave new names to honour these discoverers and so cover-up successfully.

My Full Name is Mike Tan Tze Chang (Chen Zhiqiang) including my Chinese hanyu pinyin name.

If someone told you about Mike,
another told you about Mr Tan,
another told you about Tan Tze Chang
another told you about Tze Chang
then another ...Chen Zhiqiang
then another ...Mr Chen

if all of them are talking about me...
so how many persons are there? Just me same 1 person right?

Hi Jeb,

WOW YOU ARE COMING ON STRONG WITH GREAT POSTS AND COMMENTS KEEP IT UP!!

You are blessing us and those that visit this site!!!

Thank you for being a member on our RAPTURE FORUM WEBSITE.

Maranatha!!!

God Bless

Steven