Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confused American TV-preachers claims Jesus went to Hell

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Confused American TV-preachers claims Jesus went to Hell

Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Copeland and Andrew Wommack have one thing in common. They preach that «Jesus died spiritually», and went to Hell. From there, their copy-cat Jesus will never be able to escape.

The mother of all errors. They preach about a Jesus that was sent to Hell.
Many Word of Faith preachers, and thousands of Pastors in Charismatic Churches spread lies about Jesus of Nazareth. They have Spiritual fathers that teach the «Jesus died Spiritually (JDS) theology». This gospel comes from the same source as the «Replacement Theology».
This is serious stuff. Lets take a deep look into this matter:

This teaching is basically a result of an error in Biblical Christianity, that has its origin in a faulty translation of one word in the King James version. Its the Hebrew word «Sheol» . In the 1611 A.D version of the King James Bible the two Hebrew words Sheol and Ghenna have been mixed up. The British translators even used the Greek pagan word «Hades» to explain Hell. The result is an English faulty understanding of the true meaning of the lake of fire. Hell, where the wicked will spend their eternity. A place no one can escape from.

Here is one example of this error in King James version of the Bible:

2. Sam 22: 4-7. (King James)

I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me; In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

NIV correctly translate Sheol as grave: «the sorrows of grave compassed me about»:

Another example:

Psalm 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (King James)

The soul of the Holy One is not going to Hell.His soul will not even rest in Sheol. (the grave).

A third example:

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. (King James).

Jonah was surely not in Hell. He speaks from his possible tragic «grave» Sheol, in the belly of the Fish. Also I would have cried from such an close to «impossible» tomb of silence.

An translation error from Hebrew and Greek into English:

Anglicans, who do not share a concept of «hades» with the Eastern Orthodox, have traditionally translated «sheol» (and «hades») as «hell» (for example in the King James Version). However, to avoid confusion of what are separate concepts in the Bible, modern English versions of the Bible tend either to translated the word sheol or to use an alternative term such as the «grave» (e.g. the NIV). Roman Catholics generally translate «sheol» as «death».

The Gideon Bible, the New King James and the NIV-versions have all corrected the faulty original English translation in the King James version. This error in the King James version has resulted in many misunderstandings about what the Spirit of Jesus did in the three days his body was in the tomb of silence.

What is the Hebrew meaning of Sheol?

From the Jewish encyclopedia:

Sheol is underneath the earth. Hence it is known also as «Dumah», the abode of silence. Return from Sheol is not expected (II Sam. xii. 23; Job vii. 9, 10; x. 21; xiv. 7 et seq.; xvi. 22; Ecclus. [Sirach]. Eccl. xii. 5). It is “dust” (Ps. xxx. 10; hence in the Shemoneh ‘Esreh, in benediction No. ii., the dead are described as “sleepers in the dust”).

God’s rulership over it is recognized (Amos ix. 2; Hos. xiii. 14; Deut. xxxii. 22; I Sam. ii. 6 [Isa. vii. 11?]; Prov. xv. 11).

What is the Greek meaning of the pagan word Hades?

The Greek God (ruler) of the underworld is called Hades. God of the Bible has prepared a place for Him and his dark angles at the end of time. That is in Hell, the lake of fire. Hades is not hell.

What is the correct Hebrew word for Hell?

From the Jewish Encyclopedia:

The place where children were sacrificed to the god Moloch was originally in the «valley of the son of Hinnom» to the south of Jerusalem (Josh. xv. 8, passim; II Kings xxiii. 10; Jer. ii. 23; vii. 31-32; xix. 6, 13-14). For this reason the valley was deemed to be accursed, and «Gehenna» therefore soon became a figurative equivalent for «hell». Hell, like paradise, was created by God (Soṭah 22a); according to Gen. R. ix. 9, the words «very good» in Gen. i. 31 refer to hell; hence the latter must have been created on the sixth day. Yet opinions on this point vary. According to some sources, it was created on the second day; according to others, even before the world, only its fire being created on the second day (Gen. R. iv., end; Pes. 54a). The «fiery furnace» that Abraham saw (Gen. xv. 17, Hebr.) was Gehenna (Mek. xx. 18b, 71b; comp. Enoch, xcviii. 3, ciii. 8; Matt. xiii. 42, 50; ‘Er. 19a, where the «fiery furnace» is also identified with the gate of Gehenna).

(end)

The deceptive JDS (Jesus died Spiritiualy) teachings (gnostisism) that is preached by men like Benny Hinn and Kenneth Copeland, is often defended by a mixed up understanding of Gehenna, Hades and Sheol as Hell, found in the King James version.

The Spirit of Jesus did not «die», its an eternal Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus did not enter into Hell. While His body was in the tomb of silence, the Spirit of Jesus preached to the spirits in prison, who had been taken captive by the Kingdom of darkness. That kingdom is a present Kingdom. Hell is to the very contrary, prepared for Satan and his dark angels at the end of time.. And the «ruler» of the Kingdom of darkness is not in Hell, not yet.

1.Peter 3.18-19:
He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, through whom also he went and preached to the spirits in prison. (NIV)

Also in King James this becomes very clear in this verse:

«Being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison» (King James)

From where did Jesus rise after three days?

Jesus did not rise from Hell. He rose from the grave, from Sheol. Jesus rose from the tomb of silence. Also our body, if we are not raptured before our body ends up in «a grave» or the belly of a fish, like Jonah. Our soul will be resurrected, and we will enter into our new heavenly bodies.

From where will people rise on the last day of Judgment?

Since the body of Jesus was in the grave, (Sheol) for three days, it might be the body of people who are in their, first, second or third day in Sheol who are going to be raised from the graves on the final day of Judgment. Thats going to be an awesome display of the Power of God. Even the sea shall give up its latest dead bodies on that day.

Will anybody be raised from Hell on the last day of Judgment?

Word of Faith teacher Benny Hinn
The Rich man who was sent to Hell (Gehenna) is not going to be raised. Abraham confirmed that there is no way, anybody will be able to escape that place of horror.

What about the people who came out of the tombs in Jerusalem, the day Jesus died on the cross? From where did they come?

The people who came out of the tombs of the graves in Jerusalem (Matthew 27:52) and appeared in the city, all came from Sheol. Another example is Lazarus, who Jesus raised from Sheol on the fourth day. In John 11:39, Martha warned Jesus about the bad odor, expected after four days in Sheol, also called the dust of the Earth. If the soul of Lazarus had departed for Heaven, his flesh in Sheol would literally have returned to dust. Thats what is expected to happen with all flesh in Sheol. Jesus called Lazarus back in flesh and spirit from Sheol, not from Heaven or Hell (Gehenna).

Was Jesus ever tortured by Satan in Hell?

Kenneth Copeland is in a league of his own. He once preached that «Jesus went to Hell to be tortured by Satan». Thats another gnostic «Jesus» from a gnostic gospel. Why? Because Satan has not even been in Hell, not yet. He and his dark angels roams around feeding the children they have deceive with more deceptions. But Satan surely will end up in Hell, the day Jesus of the Bible will throw Him into the lake of fire.

Where did the Spirit of Jesus go in the three days He spent in the grave?

Word of Faith teacher Andrew Wommack
When Jesus was crucified, Jesus communicated with His Father:

Luke 23:46
Jesus called out with a loud voice, «Father, into your hands I commit my spirit»
When he had said this, he breathed his last.

If you think the Father of Jesus was Lucifer, who now tortured him in Hell for some time, than sent him back to Earth to deceive us, you have been deceived by the father of all lies.

This error in the Charismatic Churches, has lead this movement into several other errors and occult and gnostic practices. The latest is «soaking».

God is good, and will gives us all we need. And all true Christians are cheerful givers. But Jesus is not a fleshy God, that will make you a slave of your own fleshy prayers and expectations. Many American TV-preachers are false apostles of «Jesus- the-ATM-machine». They preach and teach the false «prosperity gospel». They try to deceive us into believing that a man can demand anything from God, and even expect monetary returns like brokers promises us from the Stock Exchange. The brokers never return their commission, when their promises fails.

Word of Faith teacher Joyce Meyer
Hey, stop, you might say: «These men and women walking in an «anointing» of signs and miracles. How can you say that their teachings are faulty?

Lets see what Jesus said:

Mathew 24:4-5:

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ, and will deceive many».

In whose name would these deceivers come?

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Word of Faith teacher Kenneth Copeland
Also Satan has the power to perform signs and miracles. Friendship with his false-Messiah`s will not help you on your final day of Judgment.

The Jewish Apostle Paul also warns us against false teachers who will come in the name of Jesus:

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

Therefore: Choose wisely your Bible teacher, brother or pastor.

Read more about the difference between the Abyss and Hell:
Click here

First published: July 13th, 2009.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Confused American TV-preachers claims Jesus went to Hell

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

My earier post
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=872909&cmd=show

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
above link is post which I have commented that Jesus went to hell for 3 days to preach to the spirits in prison...so am I confused?

No certainly not. Jesus has to go to Hell to take the keys of Hell...handing and taking over the Authority so that when the time of Rapture comes...He would open the gates to allow His dead to rise.

Unless there is another place in Earth after death which is paradise...note that paradise is not in heaven...it is a garden.

"I am He that liveth, and was dead(spiritually?); and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of HELL and of DEATH." Revelation 1:18

Re: Confused American TV-preachers claims Jesus went to Hell

Psalms:139:8: "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. "

As written by Psalmist...Who is in Heaven?
Who is in Hell?

The answer is THE LORD.

Because GOD FILLS HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Jeremiah:23:24: "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

Hell is in earth...so GOD fills HELL too?

Everywhere is GOD's

Everything is GOD's

Job:41:11: "Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine."

All POWER is given to JESUS...this means HELL belongs to JESUS too!

Matthew:28:18: "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

Jesus is not saying except Hell...to be correct right?

Satan lost to JESUS because JESUS was the Strong MAN to overcome satan so as to take away the KEYs of HELL.

Matthew:12:29: "Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house[includes hell?]."

Mark:3:27: "No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house[includes hell?]."

The reason many people do not like hell is because they worried that the hearers may reject the Gospel of Grace in that a Loving God would sent His Son into hell.

Why Not God sent His Son into Hell to Redeem those in HELL?

I can say Hell is just a temporary place and would deliver up their dead...it will be thrown into LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelation:20:13: "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

Revelation:20:14: "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

The LAKE of FIRE is ETERNAL.

So What is SO Wrong to PREACH JESUS DIED IN HELL?

IF SOMEONE SAID JESUS NEVER DIED PHYSICALLY...THIS IS REAL SERIOUS INDEED!

IF SOMEONE said Jesus died Spiritually too...THIS MEANS THAT GOD IS REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT OUR SOULs.

JESUS has to preach to the SPIRITs in PRISON.

1Peter:3:19: "By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;"

PRISON on or in earth?

Heart of the EARTH is cooling???

Matthew:12:40: "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Is Jesus saying that the grave is in the heart of earth?

No!

JESUS is saying that He is going into the BURNING centre of earth to redeem the dead.

JESUS TRULY DIED to saved even the DEAD in HELL so that the 2nd Resurrection, these DEAD in HELL will RISE to be Judged too.

Although the 2nd resurrection is the resurrection of ****ation.

John:5:29: "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of ****ation."

JESUS will RAISE HIS PEOPLE unto LIFE.
JESUS will RAISE the dead unto JUDGEMENT.

Then ALL not found in BOOK of LIFE will be THROWN into the LAKE OF FIRE with the beasts and devil to be tortured forever and ever.

There will be a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH which has no HELL in them.

Is the coming PLANet the NEW earth?

The TREE OF LIFE will be MOVED from old earth into the CITY of GOD?

Let us reason after Rapture...regarding hell ok? hello?