Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rapture, Pentecost, Summer

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/jeans715.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jean Stepnoski (15 July 2011)
"At Lamp 4: The Extended Pentecost Season: For Eliane"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Eliane and Doves,
Thank you for your research and understandings about Pentecost, Eliane. I am thinking about the interims in between the 7 Feasts of the Lord. The dates of them are important, yet the periods, interims, and seasons between each of them also seem to be of much consequence, as well. A case can be made that in between each one is an extended season related to the most recent Feast. It is not, the Feast day has come and gone and then it is all over. There is an ongoing season, an extension, a spiritual lingering experience and resonance. Each is related to harvest of one or more of the 7 species, the crops of ancient Israel. Here are examples. From the Feast of First Fruits until Pentecost we are in the First Fruits Barley Season of harvest of the barley and the ripening of the wheat. The barley season would not begin and end on the same day, of First Fruits Day. The harvest of barley and maturation and ripening of wheat, would be ongoing and in process whether literally, spiritually, or symbolically. From Pentecost until the Feast of Trumpets, we are in the extended wheat season of one or two wheat harvests for Israel. It is the Summer Fruits Season as well, for all the fruits. As the grapes end, the olives the last of the 7, begin to ripen. In a genuine sense, We Spiritually Remain in Season ( not day) at the Lamp 4 on the Menorah until Tishri 1 ( beginning the Days of Awe). Whether we see Pentecost at day 49-50 past the Feast of First Fruits or at day 99-100, the Pentecost Season unfolds until the Feast of Trumpets this year. According to the Hillel Calendar, that will be 9-28 to 29 this year.
If we remain here beyond this month, the continuing daily unfolding of the extended Pentecostal Season may be necessary, and part of the prophetic puzzle! It is noteworthy that in Christian liturgy, this blessed season extends to Advent. We may be in the concluding days of the final Pentecost Season of The Restrainer, restraining greater evils and wickedness on Earth! Bless you and thank you again, Eliane, for your graciousness, sincerity, and searching for greater Truth.

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/elianeb725-2.htm

Eliane B (25 July 2011)
"Why I think the Judgment Seat of Christ can't happen before the last Tribulation Saint arrives in Heaven"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I believe that the Judgment Seat of Christ can only happen after the last saved person arrives in Heaven. So, in my opinion, that Judgment only takes place after the last Tribulation Saint arrives in Heaven, so that the entire Body of Christ is present in the Judgment Seat.

So even if one doesn’t believe that the Body of Christ is taken to Heaven (if not via death) by means of more than one Rapture (being the first one the Rapture of the ones who are ready at the time of the First Trump and the other one the Rapture of the surviving Tribulation Saints at the Last Trump), even if one prefers to believe that there is only one rapture, the Judgment Seat has to wait for the last Tribulation Saint alive on Earth to be translated to Heaven via death, which only happens many years after the First Rapture.

I think that 1 Thess 4:16-17 refers to the pretrib Rapture:

16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Notice that the event being described above doesn’t mention the word “last trump”, but “Trump of God”.

1 Cor 15:51-52 refers to the last Rapture after the shortened Tribulation and just before the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality"

Marilyn Agee said in one of her posts: “The first trump is blown with the left horn of the ram Abraham sacrificed instead of Isaac (Gen 22:13). The last trump is blown with the right horn of the ram. The Rabbis blow the FIRST TRUMP, the left horn, on PENTECOST, and the LAST TRUMP, the right horn, on the FEAST OF TRUMPETS. It is easy to tell that the LAST-TRUMP RAPTURE will be on Trumpets (Joel 2:1-2), so why wouldn't the FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE come on Pentecost? “

I believe that the First Trump Rapture is on Pentecost (the correct date, whatever it is) and the Last Trump Rapture is on Rosh Hoshana / Feast of Trumpets / Yom Teruah. If I believed there was only one Rapture, the Feast of Trumpets would be the unquestionably the best candidate for the event.

The reasons I’m a proponent for Pentecost for the first and pretrib Rapture are:

- Pentecost has to do with the timing of the God espousing the Israelites at Sinai (when the Law was received by them)

- Pentecost is described I Scriptures as the First Trump

- Pentecost was the day the Church received the Holy Spirit and was “officially” baptized, althouth I think the Church was actually born when blood and water poured from the side of Jesus.

- Pentecost is the timing of the end of the barley AND wheat harvest (as described in Ruth 2:23) and this was the timing of the Kinsman Redeemer espousing her (a gentile bride, like the majority of the Church).

The reason the Feast of Trumpets is the best candidate for the last and pre-wrath Rapture are:

- Feast of Trumpets has to do with JUDGMENT

- Feast of Trumpets is Coronation day (Psalms 98:6)

- Feast of Trumpets is the Last Trump

- The last Trump is the last trumpet that sounds gathering the elect, the Tribulation Saints, “of those days” (Mt 24:29&31). This final rapture is described in 1 Cor 15:51-52.

- After this final rapture, death for the Body of Christ (now complete in Heaven, made up of the Bride and the Tribulation Saints) will be swallowed up forever in victory. The victory was already won at the cross, but will be enforced after the Last Trump Rapture.

1 Cor 15:53 can’t be referring to the pretrib Rapture because if it did, then no Tribulation Saint would be able to die after that Rapture, because the verse says that Death will be swallowed up in victory. So I believe that the entire Body of Christ must be united and complete in Heaven (which is possible only after the Last Tribulation saint arrives in Heaven either through death or through the Last Trump Rapture) for Death to be swallowed up in victory.

Again: Death is not swallowed up until the resurrection of the last believer! This is why I believe that 1 Cor 15 is not talking about the First Trump / Pretrib Rapture.

The scripture “But we shall ALL be changed” in 1 Cor 15 makes many serious Bible students infer that this verse proves that all believers are changed at the same time and therefore there must be only one rapture and one resurrection. But what the verse says is: “we shall ALL be changed”, not “we shall all be changed at the same time”.

What I understand it is saying is that at that point in time when the last rapture occurs, ALL at that point shall have been changed. The overcoming bride had already been changed, given their resurrected bodies previously at the pretrib rapture (First Trump) and now the Tribulation Saints are being changed and receiving the resurrected bodies at the end of the shortened Tribulation. Together, they make up the whole body of Christ who are ALL changed at this final rapture.

It’s important to understand that the First Resurrection in Rev. 20:6 is illustrated in 1 Cor 15:22.26, when we see a discussion of resurrection in which a sequence of different phases or ranks of the resurrection of believers is pointed out, in addition to a reference to when the unbelievers are resurrected.

1 Cor 15:22 says: For in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all (the Bride and the Tribulation Saints) be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order (from the Greek ‘tagma’, “a series or sucession”, “rank”): Christ, the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

(note 1: the verb “coming” above can be also translated as “appearing”, in Greek.)

(note 2: there is no punctuation in the originals in Greek or Hebrew. The commas or lack of commas were added or omitted by translators)

The first resurrection happens in three different stages of phases at three different times. A few, that were part of Jesus’s sheaf (omer), were resurrected and changed with Jesus in the year of the crucifixion (probably 32 A.D.) and were taken to Heaven in their new changed bodies on the Feast of Firstruits (the 16th of Nisan, the day after the Sabbath, when the firstfruits of the barley harvest were being lifted up and waved by the Priest).

The bride, another type of the firstfruits (now from the end of the barley and wheat harvest), is raptured and resurrected before the Tribulation, probably on the Feast of Pentecost, when the Priest lifted up and waved two loaves of bread to the Father at the end of the barley AND wheat harvest. We have reasons to believe that the correct date for Pentecost is the 29th of Tammuz, which in 2011 will fall on July 31st/August 1st.

And the Tribulation Saints, those that are His at His appearing, are raptured and resurrected at the conclusion of the shortened Tribulation, before the Seventh Seal is opened and the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

The Feast of Trumpets seems to be the day of the resurrection / rapture of the Tribulation Saints (the last phase of the first resurrection which is separated by “tagmas”, “order”, “ranks”), which are typified by the Days of Lot (Lot and his family were removed from Sodom by angels, instants before fire and brimstone fell on Sodom and Gomorra). On that very same day, the 7th and last Seal will be opened and the Wrath of God is poured on Earth. There is Judgment on Earth (the Wrath of God) and Judgment in Heaven (the Judgment Seat of Christ, which is not for condemnation of anyone, but for very important decisions regarding roles in the Kingdom, as well as rewards that Our Lord chooses to give). On that same day (Yom Teruah), Christ will be coronated King (probably the moment of half an hour of silence) and the Wedding Supper of the Lamb will be served to all believers that are present in Heaven. These seem to be the events on Yom Teruah, Feast of Trumpets.

This interpretation reconciles the fact that Yom Teruah is a Feast that involves Judgment, Coronation, Wedding (in this case, the Wedding Feast, not the wedding itself) and also a huge event happening on Earth that will unleash a renovation of the planet (in its anniversary).

In my view, the Judgment Seat can’t happen before all saints are united in Heaven as the complete Body of Christ.

I also think that the Second Coming happens a few months after the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

Love in Christ,

Eliane

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven

Eliane B (25 July 2011)
"Why I think the Judgment Seat of Christ can't happen before the last Tribulation Saint arrives in Heaven"

In my view, the Judgment Seat can’t happen before all saints are united in Heaven as the complete Body of Christ.

YEA, I believe there would be few Rapture phases for 1 BODY of CHRIST whereby we are ALL waiting for the WHOLE BODY of CHRIST to turn UP before JESUS WILL JUDGE THE LAST [Rapture Phase] FIRST, AND THE FIRST [Rapture Phase] LAST.

Who will Reward immediately when someone enters the gate?

Will he not wait for ALL the VIPs to come in FIRST, before the REWARD CEREMONY?

So it would be the same that JESUS will REWARD ALL after we are GATHERed TOGETHER and REWARD US in HEAVEN before we return to RULE this world, right?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/nando726.htm

Nando (26 July 2011)
"Rapture at the end of the month of July 2011? A comment to Eliane B. post"

July 25, 2011 Rapture at the end of the month of July 2011?
I have enjoyed reading this article by Eliane B. which is probably the correct view of the plan for the church of Christ.

If this view is correct the first Rapture occurs before the seven year Tribulation starts and it could be on Pentecost of this year which is at the end of this month as the article states. The second Rapture if it happens before the seventh trumpet of Revelation must be at the end of the 1,260 days when the two witnesses are killed and are resurrected three days after.

At this point we must consider the remaining humans left on earth and see how they will be seen by Jesus. In Revelation 20:4 listed below we see another resurrection and this happens after Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet are dealt with so the seven years are over. Is this the third resurrection? A few verses after it states that this is the first resurrection.

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/20-1.htm

4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

We also must deal with the sheep and the goats listed on Matthew 25:31 to the end. Obviously the sheep did not follow the Antichrist, but are they believers in Christ or are they being judged on their works exclusively as the text seems to imply?

It is a complicated subject and I want to thank all those involved in this interchange of ideas for making their thoughts available to others.

Nando

Nando

Eliane B (25 July 2011)
“Why I think the Judgment Seat of Christ can’t happen before the last Tribulation Saint arrives in Heaven“

Dear Doves,

I believe that the Judgment Seat of Christ can only happen after the last saved person arrives in Heaven. So, in my opinion, that Judgment only takes place after the last Tribulation Saint arrives in Heaven, so that the entire Body of Christ is present in the Judgment Seat.

So even if one doesn’t believe that the Body of Christ is taken to Heaven (if not via death) by means of more than one Rapture (being the first one the Rapture of the ones who are ready at the time of the First Trump and the other one the Rapture of the surviving Tribulation Saints at the Last Trump), even if one prefers to believe that there is only one rapture, the Judgment Seat has to wait for the last Tribulation Saint alive on Earth to be translated to Heaven via death, which only happens many years after the First Rapture.

I think that 1 Thess 4:16-17 refers to the pretrib Rapture:

16 “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

Notice that the event being described above doesn’t mention the word “last trump”, but “Trump of God”.

1 Cor 15:51-52 refers to the last Rapture after the shortened Tribulation and just before the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

51 “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality”

Marilyn Agee said in one of her posts: “The first trump is blown with the left horn of the ram Abraham sacrificed instead of Isaac (Gen 22:13). The last trump is blown with the right horn of the ram. The Rabbis blow the FIRST TRUMP, the left horn, on PENTECOST, and the LAST TRUMP, the right horn, on the FEAST OF TRUMPETS. It is easy to tell that the LAST-TRUMP RAPTURE will be on Trumpets (Joel 2:1-2), so why wouldn’t the FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE come on Pentecost? “

I believe that the First Trump Rapture is on Pentecost (the correct date, whatever it is) and the Last Trump Rapture is on Rosh Hoshana / Feast of Trumpets / Yom Teruah. If I believed there was only one Rapture, the Feast of Trumpets would be the unquestionably the best candidate for the event.

The reasons I’m a proponent for Pentecost for the first and pretrib Rapture are:

- Pentecost has to do with the timing of the God espousing the Israelites at Sinai (when the Law was received by them)

- Pentecost is described I Scriptures as the First Trump

- Pentecost was the day the Church received the Holy Spirit and was “officially” baptized, althouth I think the Church was actually born when blood and water poured from the side of Jesus.

- Pentecost is the timing of the end of the barley AND wheat harvest (as described in Ruth 2:23) and this was the timing of the Kinsman Redeemer espousing her (a gentile bride, like the majority of the Church).

The reason the Feast of Trumpets is the best candidate for the last and pre-wrath Rapture are:

- Feast of Trumpets has to do with JUDGMENT

- Feast of Trumpets is Coronation day (Psalms 98:6)

- Feast of Trumpets is the Last Trump

- The last Trump is the last trumpet that sounds gathering the elect, the Tribulation Saints, “of those days” (Mt 24:29&31). This final rapture is described in 1 Cor 15:51-52.

- After this final rapture, death for the Body of Christ (now complete in Heaven, made up of the Bride and the Tribulation Saints) will be swallowed up forever in victory. The victory was already won at the cross, but will be enforced after the Last Trump Rapture.

1 Cor 15:53 can’t be referring to the pretrib Rapture because if it did, then no Tribulation Saint would be able to die after that Rapture, because the verse says that Death will be swallowed up in victory. So I believe that the entire Body of Christ must be united and complete in Heaven (which is possible only after the Last Tribulation saint arrives in Heaven either through death or through the Last Trump Rapture) for Death to be swallowed up in victory.

Again: Death is not swallowed up until the resurrection of the last believer! This is why I believe that 1 Cor 15 is not talking about the First Trump / Pretrib Rapture.

The scripture “But we shall ALL be changed” in 1 Cor 15 makes many serious Bible students infer that this verse proves that all believers are changed at the same time and therefore there must be only one rapture and one resurrection. But what the verse says is: “we shall ALL be changed”, not “we shall all be changed at the same time”.

What I understand it is saying is that at that point in time when the last rapture occurs, ALL at that point shall have been changed. The overcoming bride had already been changed, given their resurrected bodies previously at the pretrib rapture (First Trump) and now the Tribulation Saints are being changed and receiving the resurrected bodies at the end of the shortened Tribulation. Together, they make up the whole body of Christ who are ALL changed at this final rapture.

It’s important to understand that the First Resurrection in Rev. 20:6 is illustrated in 1 Cor 15:22.26, when we see a discussion of resurrection in which a sequence of different phases or ranks of the resurrection of believers is pointed out, in addition to a reference to when the unbelievers are resurrected.

1 Cor 15:22 says: For in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all (the Bride and the Tribulation Saints) be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order (from the Greek ‘tagma’, “a series or sucession”, “rank”): Christ, the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

(note 1: the verb “coming” above can be also translated as “appearing”, in Greek.)

(note 2: there is no punctuation in the originals in Greek or Hebrew. The commas or lack of commas were added or omitted by translators)

The first resurrection happens in three different stages of phases at three different times. A few, that were part of Jesus’s sheaf (omer), were resurrected and changed with Jesus in the year of the crucifixion (probably 32 A.D.) and were taken to Heaven in their new changed bodies on the Feast of Firstruits (the 16th of Nisan, the day after the Sabbath, when the firstfruits of the barley harvest were being lifted up and waved by the Priest).

The bride, another type of the firstfruits (now from the end of the barley and wheat harvest), is raptured and resurrected before the Tribulation, probably on the Feast of Pentecost, when the Priest lifted up and waved two loaves of bread to the Father at the end of the barley AND wheat harvest. We have reasons to believe that the correct date for Pentecost is the 29th of Tammuz, which in 2011 will fall on July 31st/August 1st.

And the Tribulation Saints, those that are His at His appearing, are raptured and resurrected at the conclusion of the shortened Tribulation, before the Seventh Seal is opened and the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

The Feast of Trumpets seems to be the day of the resurrection / rapture of the Tribulation Saints (the last phase of the first resurrection which is separated by “tagmas”, “order”, “ranks”), which are typified by the Days of Lot (Lot and his family were removed from Sodom by angels, instants before fire and brimstone fell on Sodom and Gomorra). On that very same day, the 7th and last Seal will be opened and the Wrath of God is poured on Earth. There is Judgment on Earth (the Wrath of God) and Judgment in Heaven (the Judgment Seat of Christ, which is not for condemnation of anyone, but for very important decisions regarding roles in the Kingdom, as well as rewards that Our Lord chooses to give). On that same day (Yom Teruah), Christ will be coronated King (probably the moment of half an hour of silence) and the Wedding Supper of the Lamb will be served to all believers that are present in Heaven. These seem to be the events on Yom Teruah, Feast of Trumpets.

This interpretation reconciles the fact that Yom Teruah is a Feast that involves Judgment, Coronation, Wedding (in this case, the Wedding Feast, not the wedding itself) and also a huge event happening on Earth that will unleash a renovation of the planet (in its anniversary).

I also think that the Second Coming happens a few months after the Wrath of God is poured on Earth.

Love in Christ,

Eliane

Nando

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven