Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: COMING RAPTURE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.ffruits.org/firstfruits02/ComingRapture.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 3

Dan 11:14 (KJV) And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

Dan 12:1 (KJV) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Please excuse the numerous references, but it is important for the student of Scripture to be able to distinguish between the Jews and the Church in order to rightly divide the Word of Truth. It should be clear now that Daniel 7:25 states that Christians will be turned over to Antichrist for three and one-half years during the first half of the tribulation. The Jews will be persecuted by Antichrist during the second three and one-half years, which is called the time of Jacob’s trouble.

It would not be proper to conclude this first section without addressing the primary Scripture describing the Main Harvest Rapture of the Church. The following passage of Scripture is the most detailed in regard to this phase of the rapture. It picks up right after the sealing of the 144,000 Jews in preparation for the time of Jacob’s trouble, which begins in the middle of the tribulation period:

Rev 7:9-17 (KJV) After this (i.e., after the sealing of the 144,000) I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

According to Revelation 7:14 these “came out of great tribulation” but they have now “washed their robes.” Salvation in the evangelical sense is referred to in the Bible as taking a bath but not as washing defiled garments. In Revelation 3:4 the church of Sardis (i.e., Protestant Christians) had defiled their garments, but they washed their garments in the blood of the lamb before the Main Harvest Rapture.

Revelation 7:9-17 is clearly taking place in the middle of the tribulation, and the judgments of Jews and Gentiles do not take place until the end of the tribulation. The sheep and goat judgment is the judgment of the Gentiles and it takes place on the earth and not in heaven, which is the location of the events in this passage of Scripture. The 144,000 Jews do not even preach the gospel of the kingdom until the last half of the tribulation.

The description of the saints in Rev. 7:15 as being before the throne of God and serving him night and day in his temple (i.e., priestly service) is a picture of the Church and not Israel as a nation, nor a group called the tribulation saints saved during the tribulation period. The entire section of Revelation 7:9-17 is a picture of a “great multitude,” the churches of Thyatira, Sardis and Laodicea, cleansed and sanctified by the blood of the Lamb. They were already saved at the time the tribulation began, but they had not yet matured to the point of being ripe for harvest.

Section II—The Firstfruits Rapture in Typology

The study of typology is extremely helpful in understanding prophecy by providing pictures that help the student see more clearly the meaning of some of the more obscure doctrinal statements. This is also true in regard to the Firstfruits Rapture. In addition to clear doctrinal statements about the Firstfruits Rapture in the New Testament, the Old Testament contains teachings about the Firstfruits Rapture in types such as Enoch and Elijah.

Also in the New Testament, Philip, the man who disappears with the spirit (Acts 8:39), is a type of the individual raptured as he was seeking the lost. Elijah is a type of the individual raptured as he was busy establishing the saints. Both were about the Lord’s business exercising their gifts in using the talents given them by the Holy Spirit. Philip and Elijah were side by side with saved individuals who were yet immature believers, but only Philip and Elijah were taken leaving the immature believers behind. These are clear types of the Firstfruits Rapture of mature believers.

Elijah and Elisha

The primary Old Testament type for the Firstfruits Rapture is Elijah and Elisha walking along together when a fiery chariot—a picture of judgment—separated them and Elijah was taken up by a whirlwind into heaven. It is important to note that Elisha immediately rent (i.e., tore) his clothes, which is a symbol of repentance. It is also highly significant that Elisha refused to talk about the coming rapture of his mentor, Elijah. This is like a great majority of the Church today who refuse to talk about the fulfillment of prophecies and the soon-coming rapture. Thus, they are failing to watch for the return of Jesus, and they will be left behind just like Elisha.

The details of Elijah’s translation contain very important truths about which Christians will be taken and which will be left at the Firstfruits Rapture. In Elijah, we have a model of readiness for the Lord’s return. Step by step he walked with God: “the Lord hath sent me to Bethel”; “the Lord hath sent me to Jericho”; “the Lord hath sent me to Jordan” (2 Kings 2:2). In the midst of apostasy, Elijah was creating nurseries of devotion and study in the schools of the prophets. He was boldly witnessing for God without fear, and he was waiting for God without fainting. Suddenly, in a moment of time, Elijah was separated from Elisha, the fledgling prophet, and he was carried into heaven by a whirlwind. In the miracle of translation and the holiness that made that miracle possible, Elijah did more for the maturation of Elisha and the sons of the prophets than he had done in his whole life.

It is important to note that the Lord told Elijah to anoint Elisha as his successor before Elijah was raptured. When Elijah found Elisha, he was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen. Thus, Elisha was a very rich man, which is an indication of where his heart was at the time of his commission as a prophet. It is also significant that the sons of the prophets at both Bethel and Jericho attempted to talk to Elisha about the coming rapture of Elijah, but Elisha said “Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace” (2 Kings 2:3,5). Elisha is telling them not to speak about it. Both of these facts about Elisha give a picture of the Christian who will be left behind at the Firstfruits Rapture. Numerous Christians have spent their lives seeking after wealth and material possessions instead of the things of God. They are uncomfortable in studying or talking about Bible prophecy, and especially the soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The refusal to speak about the rapture is the norm in the Church today. Christians do not want to hear about Bible prophecy and the return of Jesus Christ. Three and one-half years in great tribulation will likely change this attitude among the majority of Christians. The hot summer sun will cause the wheat left for the main harvest to die from the roots up, and the golden pods of grain will mature rapidly. Numerous Christians still have their roots sunk deeply into the earth, and no pods of grain have yet appeared. The fires of the tribulation will mature those Christians who are still babes in Christ, with the result that many will reign and rule with Jesus Christ in His kingdom.

When Elijah was raptured, he and Elisha were walking along two together when “there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven” ( 2 Kings 2:11). It is not coincidental that the “evil servant” in the Olivet discourse who was not interested in nor concerned about the coming of the Lord was also “cut asunder” at the time of the Lord’s return (Matt 24:50-51). The following verses describe the difference between watchful Christians and unwatchful Christians at the time of the Firstfruits Rapture. The unwatchful Christians do not want to speak about the Firstfruits Rapture just like Elisha did not want to speak about it:

Mat 24:40-42 (KJV) Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:48 (KJV) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

It is important to know that wheat dies from the roots upward as it becomes mature. As the roots die, the heads become ripe with grain (i.e., fruit) and bow as though in prayer to the heavenly Father. The tares remain stiffly erect, and they are easily distinguished from the wheat. Scripture confirms that harvest takes place when the grain is ripe and not before according to the following Scripture:

Mark 4:29 (KJV) But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

The Scriptures also confirm that Israel is not saved (i.e., harvested) until after the main harvest is over as shown in the following Scripture:

Jer 8:20 (KJV) The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

Numerous Scriptures compare the redemption of mankind to the agricultural harvest in Israel established and ordained by God as to the order and methods of harvesting. Much can be learned from a study of the type of the harvest.

Enoch

Enoch is another great type of the Firstfruits Rapture. In the firstfruits feast called Pentecost, it was celebrated by offering two wave-loaves of bread baked with leaven as a firstfruits offering to the Lord. The two loaves symbolized both Jews and Gentiles who would make up the Church. Therefore, Elijah is the type of Jewish Firstfruits while Enoch is a type of the Gentile Firstfruits who will be offered to the Lord at the time of the Firstfruits Harvest of the Church.

A study of Enoch reveals the characteristics of the Christian Gentile who will be accounted worthy to participate in the Firstfruits Rapture. It is significant that we know absolutely none of the physical facts of his life. There is not one single outstanding event recorded in the life of Enoch. He was raptured out of profound obscurity into heaven. The following Scripture says it best:

James 2:5 (KJV) Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

It is those who are unimportant in this life who will be the greatest in the kingdom. Many of those Christians who are in positions of power and authority in the Church now are going to be greatly disappointed in the coming kingdom. D. M. Panton stated it this way, “The Church knows nothing of her brightest stars, for she moves beneath the range of their heavenly orbits.”

Enoch’s one testimony was that he preached about the Second Coming of the Lord to execute judgment upon all people (Jude 14-15). The only other recorded characteristic of Enoch was that he walked with God (Gen 5:22, 24), and this was recorded twice for special emphasis by the Holy Spirit. Thus, the type of Enoch is in agreement with the numerous Scriptures that confirm that looking for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is the single most important factor to be accounted as worthy of participation in the Firstfruits Rapture. In many verses God admonishes the faithful believer to watch. The constant expectation of the Lord’s return is the greatest incentive to ensure a close walk with the Lord. It was true at the time of Enoch, and it is true today. Thus, the Firstfruits Rapture is peculiarly linked with testimony to the Lord’s return.

Enoch is listed in the great hall of fame chapter on faith in the book of Hebrews. The following Scripture clearly states that Enoch was translated long before the judgment of the flood because he pleased God. It also confirms that his translation was a reward for diligently seeking the Lord:

Heb 11:5-6 (KJV) By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Paul Striving for the Prize

This faith in Hebrews chapter 11 is not the one point in time saving faith that all Christians have when they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, but it is the daily living faith that bears fruit for the kingdom and earns an important position in the coming millennial kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Paul talks about this daily fellowship faith of progressive sanctification. It is a mature faith that will attain to a special out-resurrection that Paul worked hard to achieve, as stated in the following Scripture:

Phil 3:7-14 (KJV) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

The Greek word for “resurrection” in verse 11 above is the word exanastasis and it means out-resurrection or resurrection out from among the dead. This is the only place in the Bible this word is used. It is clearly a resurrection that Paul was attempting to attain by works. This is the Firstfruits Rapture that will occur pretribulational, and all that participate in this resurrection will have crowns and sit on thrones as shown in Revelation chapter 4. Verse 12 above confirms that the requirement for this out-resurrection is to be “perfect” which is a word in the King James Version meaning mature in the faith.

The Firstfruits Rapture is more than an escape for saints from the tribulation period. It is a guarantee of great reward and entrance into the kingdom with a position of authority in the reign and rule of Jesus Christ. Thus, participation in the Firstfruits Rapture is clearly related to works and reward for faithful service to the Lord Jesus Christ. Consequently, all Christians should be striving for this goal in accordance with the following Scripture, which is repeated for emphasis:

Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Section III—The Firstfruits Rapture-Rebuttal of Criticisms

All criticisms of the doctrine of the Firstfruits Rapture stem from a failure of theologians to distinguish between the doctrines of grace and works or between justification and sanctification, as explained earlier. Therefore, the main criticism of the Firstfruits Rapture is that Christians who hold this view are guilty of legalism or Galatianism, which is a mingling of works and grace to accomplish salvation. This criticism is completely unjustified, since Galatianism adds works to grace for the purpose of spiritual rebirth or the legal term for spirit salvation, which is called justification.

The Firstfruits Rapture is not related to the justification of the believer, but it is related to the progressive sanctification of the believer. Attainment of spiritual maturity is not a prerequisite for or direct result of spiritual rebirth. Failure to attain to the Firstfruits Rapture does not affect the fact of spiritual rebirth in any way. Consequently, it is unjustified and even absurd to think that the Firstfruits Rapture is a legalistic doctrine. It is simply a reward for faithful service in the Lord’s work. Numerous Christians will lose their reward, but they can not lose their salvation, since it is a gift from God, and not related to works in any form or fashion.

Salvation is by grace, but rewards are according to works. This is a fundamental division in the Bible, since works have nothing to do with spirit salvation. It is only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that a person is saved. However, after an individual is born again, he is admonished to walk, seek, strive, follow, obey, serve, labor, learn, do, etc. to earn reward.

The Firstfruits Rapture also should not be explained as the reward of resurrection, since all believers—unbelievers too for that matter—will experience resurrection. The fact of resurrection before the millennium is for all believers, and no one will be left behind in their graves. Thus, the fact of resurrection is directly related to grace and the salvation experience. However, the timing of resurrection is definitely related to works and progressive sanctification. As stated above, Paul was working very hard in order to attain unto the out-resurrection.

All Christians will be raptured in either the Firstfruits Rapture or the Main Harvest Rapture. The Firstfruits Rapture will take only those Christians who are mature in the faith. The Main Harvest Rapture will include numerous Christians who have matured during the tribulation, but it will include all Christians whether they are mature or not.

Another common criticism is that the phased rapture rends or divides the body of Christ, which is the Church. If this criticism is valid, then the Church is already in deep trouble, since the Head has been severed, and He is currently in heaven. In addition, the body has already been divided since more than half of the body of Christ is already in heaven with the Head while the remainder of the Church is still on the earth. It only takes a moment of reflection and common sense to see the shallowness of this criticism. The Firstfruits Rapture does not divide the Church any more than the fact that the Head is currently in heaven along with the great majority of the Church. The fact that some of the Church will receive their resurrection bodies sooner than others is also applicable in this argument, since the Head already has His resurrection body.

The Church is a unit and will not be divided. However, God the Father uniquely works in the life of every Christian to bring them to maturity in the faith. Some mature earlier than others, and unfortunately, some never mature in this life. Therefore, the doctrine of reward assures that faithful Christians will be richly recognized for their efforts to cooperate in the sanctification process. Many Christians’ lives will have been a total waste when they arrive in heaven, and they will have earned no rewards, which pertain to a position in the kingdom of God the Son. Other Christians will receive rich rewards for the lives they have lived, and they will have important positions in the kingdom of God the Son.

Christians are left on earth after salvation so that they might grow and follow the example of Jesus Christ. Christians are to serve now so that they might reign later (Matt 25:21; John 12:26). All Christians are members of God’s heavenly family, and all will be present in the kingdom of God the Son. Unfortunately, numerous Christians will be subject to an enforced sanctification process at the Judgment Seat of Christ, and they will be saved according to the following Scripture:

1 Cor 3:11-15 (KJV) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. 14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

After this enforced sanctification, the lives, personalities and character of these Christians will be totally different, since they will then be perfect. Their lives (i.e., souls) will have been lost in the judgment fires of the Judgment Seat of Christ. In their new lives, personalities and character, they will be greatly ashamed for their failures to live faithful lives while on the earth, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. It is a common belief that these Christians will experience this shame intermittently throughout the millennium. At the end of the millennium when Jesus turns the kingdom back over to God the Father, all shame and tears will be wiped away as all Christians enter into the eternal bliss of a sinless perfect life with Jesus Christ in the New Jerusalem. The Jews and Gentiles will dwell forever on the restored and perfected earth in their bodies of flesh and blood. The sin nature and death will be completely obliterated at the end of the millennium.

An understanding of the Firstfruits Rapture will explain passages of Scripture that are typically avoided by both pretribulation rapturists and midtribulation rapturists. The Firstfruits Rapture also reconciles the arguments between these two opposing camps of prophetic scholars.

Both groups are correct in that there is both a pretribulation and a midtribulation rapture. It will be a great honor to be part of the pretribulational Firstfruits Rapture. For those faithful Christians whom the Lord finds watching, He has promised an “open door.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/josua715.htm

Josua (15 July 2011)
"1st rapture = Pentecost"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Robert + all Doves

I also came to the conclusion that the (first) rapture most likely happens at Pentecost. The following article was eye opening for me, I'm sure you're interested in that one too:

My personal thoughts about Pentecost:
Possibly 1/2 of pentecost was fulfilled when the Holy spirit came down, and the other 1/2 will be fulfilled when the holy spirit and the bride of of the lamb go up, simple as that. Pentecost is the middle of the 7 feasts (3x spring, 1x summer (Pentecost!), 3x autumn) of the LORD and has a double significance and also a double fulfilment. It's all perfectly symmetric.

Just when exactly is Pentecost? Is it really July 31st and 2 months off from the official Jewish calendar? Maybe we will know soon! :-)

Watch & Pray!
Maranatha!
YBIC, Josua

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/robertb716-4.htm

Robert Belanger (16 July 2011)
"Re: Josua on Pentecost"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Josua,

Yes, like you I too believe the first rapture will occur on some future Pentecost, hopefully this July 31. The reference link you provided to first fruits is one of my favorites and tend to agree with Lyn Mize on most things he has to say. The other link that I provided is excellent too. The point is made in it that there are only 3 Feasts in Lev. 23, the others are Holy Days, e.g., Yom Teruah, etc. The three Feasts of God are Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. On these Feasts the Jewish people had to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem for the celebration and jubilee of these Feasts.

It is also interesting to note that only Pentecost has no association with a happening in the history of Israel, Passover relates to the Commandments given to Moses at Sinai, and Tabernacles relating to the 40 years of wandering before reaching the promised land. Pentecost is defined by 50 days from the seven Sabbaths and is not related to the history of Israel. Therefore, Pentecost is a sort of unique Feast.

The two-phase rapture of Lyn Mize is similar to that of Langford in the recent article I provided a link to. That is, the first fruits rapture will occur at Pentecost for the Bride of Christ, a subset of the entire Church which consists of all believers. At the second, or main harvest, rapture the remaining Christian believers who were not watching and working at sanctification, based on their following of Jesus since their rebirth, will be raptured and the remaining believers on earth after that time will come into being during the Tribulation.

Thank you for your message and I am happy to hear of your belief in Pentecost as the time of the first rapture. It makes good sense and is supported, and not refuted, by Holy Scripture, to the best of my knowledge.

YBIC,

Robert

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Re: COMING RAPTURE - First Rapture Deception Coming!

I enjoyed reading this article, though I substituted the phrase “Early Tribulation Rapture” whenever the author referred to a “Pre-Tribulation Rapture” since I firmly believe that the seven-year Tribulation has already begun.

What follows is an urgent “foreword” that was written by me, which appears before the article below on my POEM blog. I pray that you will share it with everyone that you know:

Shalom fellow Believers in Yahshua,

Due to various New Age teachings and doctrines of demons that are being promulgated right now, my guess is that the First Rapture will happen before this summer is over and that it will be explained away as a false Rapture by the fallen angels, who will show up as benevolent aliens with a false message of peace and goodwill just after the First Rapture occurs. Meanwhile, the fallen ones will claim to have removed all those people that are supposedly holding humanity back from achieving global peace and prosperity, and the fact is that they may actually remove many world leaders from their positions by killing them secretly so that the Antichrist can easily take control!

Since this may happen at the same time as the First Rapture when Yahshua will come for His Bride, it could convince many haughty, prideful, and carnal Christians and Messianics that the Rapture they are awaiting has not occurred yet or that there will be no Rapture of the saints. As a result, they will fall prey to the lies of the Preterist teachers of Kingdom Now and Dominion Theology fame.

I am writing an article about this and will post it soon. Meanwhile, the man of sin will likely be revealed this autumn when Jerusalem is taken away from the Jews in Israel by the behest of the alien demons or fallen angels who are going to seize control of the world. At that time, I believe that the Two Witnesses will appear in the portion of Jerusalem that will likely be given to the new state of Palestine. I also believe that this Muslim-controlled portion of Jerusalem will become the new headquarters of the United Nations and the home of the Antichrist. This will happen either at the time that the new state of Palestine is formed or shortly thereafter.

You can look for my article about this in a day or two - but only if we are not Raptured out of this world by then. In the meantime, keep looking up! Yahshua is coming soon!

Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Steven’s Rapture Forum link:
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=876613&cmd=show

Article:

COMING RAPTURE

IMPORTANT Note from Helena - The reason Yahshua says "I never knew you!" to the ten foolish virgins is because these supposed followers of Christ do not have a personal relationship with Yahshua and they are not communicating their needs to Him in prayer regularly or seeking His counsel in their daily lives via words of knowledge, visions and dreams!!! It is interesting to note that even seasoned believers with much spiritual wisdom such as this author continually seem to miss this point!!!