Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VOLCANOES

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Goodbye Euro: Katla might blow its top at any time
July 15, 2011

The Icelandic volcano Katla is 10 times more powerful than the hot mountain that stopped air-traffic in Europe last year.

A sleeping beauty, the Icelandic volcano Katla.
Katla last erupted in 1918. It is said to be 10 times more powerful than Eyjafjoell. who erupted last year.

Now, Katla is heating up. The sleeping volcano is sending a wall of meltwater down the glacier, bearing ice chunks the size of houses, and blanketing southern Iceland in thick ash.

And according to experts, Katla is overdue for a powerful blast.

The seismometres had meanwhile gone crazy at the time the so-called river-run occurred, and Ilyinskaya hinted that the activity at Katla may actually have caused sensors around the Hekla volcano, about 110 kilometres (70 miles) east of Reykjavik, to indicate in recent days an eruption there could be imminent.

“It’s not unlikely that the activity we saw there was actually caused by the Katla glacier. They’re pretty close,” she said, adding that measurements around both volcanoes now seemed calm.

Source: My.Sinchew.com

My comments:

World Airport systems are fragile man made systems.

It Katla blows it top for a month or so, we can say farewell to the Euro-zone.

Greece will become “beyond possibilities of recovery”. Ireland and Portugal will default again. The fragile Italian economy will finally collapse, and Spain will most likely follow suit.

It will take months to get back to normal life. Up from the aches, will come a demand for a new One World Currency. And the One World Government will bring in a “super King”, that will end the chaos, and bring “peace”.

Why volcano’s?

The best way to darken the sun, I presume.

Matthew 24:29-31

“Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Whoa Steven, your website has so many wonderful videos, excellent pictures and awesome informations! Thanks very very much!

"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." Revelation:6:14:

All mountains moving now and so many has erupted...what are we waiting for? 6th Seal is fulfilling soon! We are receiving our Blessed Hope!

7/29/2011 -- Six plumes erupt over 12 hours -- California and Nevada -- ALL VOLCANO SITES

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

8/5/2011 -- Japan -- Sakurajima Volcano erupts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/5/2011 -- Europe - Italy - Stromboli Volcano = erupting

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44097943/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/alaska-volcanos-eruption-stirs-concern-about-disruption/

Alaska volcano's eruption stirs concern about disruption

Cleveland Volcano, a 5,676 foot-tall (1,730 meters) peak located about 940 miles (1,500 km) southwest of Anchorage, emits light steam in this Aug. 8 view provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The volcano has been in low-level eruption since the end of July, the Alaska Volcano Observatory said.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A volcano that has been erupting for several days in Alaska's Aleutian Islands may be preparing for a more explosive event, scientists said Wednesday.

Cleveland Volcano, a 5,676-foot peak located on Chuginadak Island, about 940 miles southwest of Anchorage, has been in low-level eruption since the end of July, the Alaska Volcano Observatory said.

"An eruption for us is any time that magma is coming up from the surface in the ground," said John Power, scientist in charge at the observatory, a joint federal-state operation. "This is very much happening here."

Chuginadak Island is uninhabited and the volcano has not posed an immediate hazard to anyone — nor has it affected air traffic, even though it lies directly in the North America-to-Asia flight corridor used by major airlines, Power said.

But there is a possibility that the extrusion of lava is a precursor to a big explosive event that would send ash into the atmosphere, he said.

The dome, if it continues to grow, could plug up the crater, creating pressure that could result in "a fairly sizable explosion that could throw ash up to flight levels," Power said.

The Alaska Volcano Observatory first reported the eruption a week ago, when satellite images showed that the lava dome on the volcano's summit was widening.

Cleveland Volcano covers about half of Chuginadak Island. The closest community to the volcano is Nikolski, an Aleut village of about 20 people located 45 miles to the east.

The fishing port of Unalaska/Dutch Harbor is about 150 miles to the east of the volcano.

Cleveland's last major eruption was in 2001, but it has had several smaller or suspected ash-spewing eruptions since then.

The extrusion of lava into a bigger summit dome is not typical for this volcano, Power said. "This is something we really haven't observed at Cleveland before," he said. However, dome-building events have preceded big explosive eruptions at other Alaska volcanoes, including Redoubt Volcano near Anchorage, he said.

Redoubt's 2009 eruptions caused numerous flight cancellations, as well as a disruption of offshore oil production in nearly Cook Inlet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9/4/2011 -- Large lava eruption from Sakurajima Volcano Japan

Sakurajima has been erupting multiple times per day for a long time... this eruption is no exception .. a real wow moment! This volcano produces some of the best examples of explosive eruption...

9/2/2011 -- Quake then eruption then Quake again -- lower left screen -- Japan, Sakurajima Volcano

September 2, 2011 --

daily eruptions from sakurajima volcano... this time we see earthquake activity in the lower left corner screen

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our New Website URL

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Smoke erupts from crater of Costa Rica’s Turrialba Volcano

January 13, 2012 – COSTA RICA – The emanation of a gray cloud, possibly containing ash, at the Turrialba Volcano was confirmed Thursday afternoon by the Observatorio Vulcanológico y Sismológico de CostaRica (OVSICORI), that resulting in the closure of the park. The eruption of smoke was confirmed at 3pm Thursday, preceded by rumblings that were detected by locals and confirmed by the OSVICORI. Almost immediately the Comisión Nacional de Emergencias (CNE) – national Emergency Commission – issued a “yellow” alert for the area as a preventive measure. The alert takes in the areas of Turrialba, Jiménez and Alvarado. For the areas Oreamuno and Cartago, the alert is at “green,” according to Vanessa Rosales, president of the CNE. Experts will be meeting today to discuss the risk and review technical reports to determine possible preventive measures. –Inside Costa Rica

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

25 volcanoes in Indonesia now showing signs of abnormal activity

January 15, 2011 – INDONESIA – Twenty-five volcanoes in Indonesia are now showing abnormal activity or have been put on alert or watch status, presidential special aide Andi Arief said here on Saturday. “According to official data, 25 volcanoes are now under alert or watch status and they must be given priority with regard to disaster mitigation planning at district or city levels,” he said at a workshop on journalists’ role in disaster management. He said in West Sumatra there were two volcanoes that need to be closely watched, namely Mount Marapi and Mount Talang, as they are still under alert status. Mount Marapi is located in Agam and Tanahdatar districts and rises 2891 meters above sea level, and Mount Talang (2597 meters above sea level) in Solok district was located around 40 kilometers from the provincial capital Padang. Apart from the two volcanoes, the government and regional disaster management agencies were also giving priority attention to Mount Papandayan in West Java, Mount Karangetan and Lokon in North Sulawesi, Mount Ijen in East Java, Mount Gamalama in North Maluku, Mount Krakatau in Banten and Lampung and Mount Lewoloto in East Nusa Tenggara. He said “it is not impossible that volcanoes that are now still normal could change to become abnormal due to earthquakes that have happened to trigger magma in the mountains to increase their activity, and therefore alertness and readiness of the people must continue to be maintained.” Andi said earthquakes below five on the Richter Scale could trigger magma in the volcanoes to rise and so people must not only be alert over big but also small tremors. The 4.4 magnitude earthquake like the one in Singkawang, West Kalimantan, is one of the examples, where people had never predicted before that it could happen there, he said. “The small magnitude quake is now being studied by researchers with regard to minimizing the damage in case an eruption happens in the country as there are a lot of volcanoes in Indonesia,” he said. –Jakarta Globe

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9nATp0f_0&feature=player_embedded

Mount Etna blows her top for 5th eruption in 2012

– Europe’s tallest and most active volcano, Mount Etna, has erupted for the fifth time in 2012, spewing hot lava and ash in the early hours of Sunday. The lava, which could be seen moving down the mountain’s side just after 4am local time, continued to spew until around 5.30 am, according to local news reports. Ash from the eruption landed on the villages at the foot of the volcano; however no damage was reported and nearby airports remained open. –ITN

Mount Etna Puts On Spectacular Show On 1st April 2012

With thanks and gratitude for telegraphtv's dedicated time and effort uploading this video.

Europe's tallest and most active volcano, Mount Etna, erupts for the fifth time this year lighting-up the sky with spewing lava and ash.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9seYn1Zm4A&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=1&feature=plcp

4/5/2012 -- LAVA HITS THE BACK SIDE ! LARGE eruptions at Sakurajima Volcano in Japan

April 2 - 4th 2012 --- Sakurajima Volcano in Japan..... we see a series of LARGE explosive eruptions --- covering the mountainside with a thick layer of ejected lava.... launching projectiles thousands of feet through the air... plus a heavy amount of static discharge lightning. Notice the BACK SIDE of the volcano (the upper right hand screen).. gets a large chunk of lava thrown down on the forested mountainside.. possibly starting some fires in the trees. I've never personally seen lava hit the backside of this mountain.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Mexico’s sleeping Popocatépetl volcano awakens again

Posted on April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012 – MEXICO CITY – Popocatépetl, the nearly 18,000 foot volcano that hovers like a sentinel on the southeastern fringe of Mexico’s capital, awakened again Sunday, punctuating an especially shaky seismic season. Popo, as the mountain is widely called, spewed at least seven exhalations overnight Saturday and through the day Sunday, sending vapor, smoke and gas billowing into the clear sky. The most serious occurred just after 9 a.m. Sunday, sending a vapor cloud a mile into the air. Mexico’s National Disaster Prevention Center issued a precautionary warning to residents, advising them to stay alert for a worsening situation and to keep at least seven miles away from the volcano’s crater. The service predicted continuing “moderate exhalations, some with ash, sporadic low to moderate explosions with likely burning fragments emitted close to the crater, and flaming magma within the crater visible at night.”-Chron

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two volcanoes in Costa Rica now reporting increased activity

Posted on April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012 – COSTA RICA – Thursday last the Turrialba sent experts scurrying to analyze the recent activity at the colossus southeast of San José. On Saturday, however, the Volcán Rincón de la Vieja, decided on a rumble of its own. It was around 2pm when residents heard the rumbles from the volcano located north of San José in the province of Guanacaste. Maria Martinez, volcanologist from the Volcanological and Seismological Observatory of Costa Rica (OVSICORI), explained that the phreatic eruption occurred at the lake and spewed water and sediment over the outer edge on the north side of the volcano. Authorities recommend not to approach the area and do not rule a new explosion. The entrance to the national park is closed. Both OVSICORI as the National Emergency Commission (CNE) will continue to closely monitor the volcano. –Inside Costa Rica

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Forget the Mayan calendar. Now, please, worry about volcanoes

Posted on December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012 – WORLD - Something really bad will happen at some point. Of that much we can be sure. When, what and how are the variables. One writer went and talked to some experts about what we should be worried about and what we can do about it. Here’s what the volcano guy said: “The threat posed by volcanoes worldwide is greatly underestimated,” he tells me. Today, he says, we ignore the fact that very large eruptions occur from time to time. It gets worse when he adds, “This size of eruption may occur on average somewhere on Earth every 200 to 500 years. It will occur again.” And then it gets much worse: “This is by no means the largest, however.” He says we can expect eruptions 10 to 20 times as powerful as the Tambora eruption, which killed 117,000 people. That eruption led to the Year Without a Summer, in 1816, otherwise known as Eighteen-Hundred-and-Froze-to-Death. Since the new eruption Sigurdsson is predicting could be 20 times worse than that, winter really is coming. By the way, when did professor emeritus become emeritus professor? Other things we should worry about: asteroids, pandemics, earthquakes, tsunamis. But the writer points out that the real disaster is not being knowledgeable and not being prepared. –Houston Chronicle

-------------------------------------------------

Scientists find dome of ‘violent’ submarine volcano off the coast of Baja, California

Posted on December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012 – CALIFORNIA – Scientists have discovered one of the world’s weirdest volcanoes on the seafloor near the tip of Baja, Mexico. The petite dome — about 165 feet tall (50 meters) and 4,000 feet long by 1,640 feet wide (1,200 m by 500 m) — lies along the Alarcón Rise, a seafloor-spreading center. Tectonic forces are tearing the Earth’s crust apart at the spreading center, creating a long rift where magma oozes toward the surface, cools and forms new ocean crust. Circling the planet like baseball seams, seafloor-spreading centers (also called mid-ocean ridges) produce copious amounts of basalt, a low-silica content lava rock that makes up the ocean crust. But samples from the newly discovered volcano are strangely rhyolite lava, and have the highest silica content (up to 77 percent) of any rocks collected from a mid-ocean ridge, said Brian Dreyer, a geochemist at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The results were presented last week at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union. Researchers with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) discovered the volcano this spring, during a three-month expedition to the Gulf of California, the warm stretch of water that separates Baja from mainland Mexico. A remote-control vehicle explored the volcano, which is 7,800 feet (2,375 m) below the surface, and brought samples back to the ship. “When we picked up the rocks and got them back on the ship, we immediately noticed that they were very low density, and they were very light, glassy and gray. They were not the usual dark, black, shiny basalts,” Dreyer told OurAmazingPlanet. “So we immediately knew that something was unusual.” The volcano is primarily rhyolite and a silicic lava called dacite, said MBARI geologist Jennifer Paduan. “To find this along a mid-ocean ridge is a total surprise,” she told OurAmazingPlanet. Boulders and blocks the size of cars and small houses littered the steep slopes of the dome, the robot’s video camera showed. Of more concern is the evidence for explosive volcanism, which is typical of rhyolite volcanoes, Paduan said. “It’s only 100 kilometers [60 miles] from land. When the sun is setting, you can see Cabo,” she said. Both the Baja Peninsula and mainland Mexico near Alarcón Rise have cities and luxury resorts. The Gulf of California is also home to endangered sea life. Rhyolite lava carries more gas and volatiles (things that are likely to cause explosions) than basalt, and when magma meets water, it vaporizes instantly, driving an even more explosive eruption. “There’s definitely explosive deposits there, and that is of extreme concern, given that the ridge is so close to land and the tsunami potential of a big explosion there,” Paduan said. “We don’t know how explosive, and that is something we are definitely trying to figure out.” Rhyolites have been found on spreading centers, but only above hot spots, such as in Iceland and the Galapagos Islands, Dreyer said. Hot spots are plumes that bring magma to the surface from deep within Earth’s mantle. There is no hot spot under the Alarcón Rise, he said. Rhyolite lava typically occurs only on continents, such as in Mount St. Helen’s growing dome in Washington. One possible explanation for the bizarre composition of the Alarcón dome is that continental crust snuck into the molten rock below — the spreading center is young, and continental crust lies close by. But tests of different isotopes (versions of elements with differing numbers of neutrons in the cores) in the lava samples revealed no evidence of contamination by continental crust, Dreyer said. –OAP

----------------------------------------------

Explosive eruption reported at Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano

Posted on December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012 – ECUADOR - A sudden strong ash explosion occurred at Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador today at 14:35 local time. According to local reports, the eruption produced an ash plume rising to 6 km altitude and was visible from Ambato, Riobamba, Pelileo and Patate. The explosion followed an increase in seismicity over the past days. –Volcano Discovery

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq1ghk2N428

ECUADOR'S TUNGURAHUA VOLCANO ERUPTS PROMPTING EVACUATIONS (DEC 18, 2012)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1Lb50xrKQ

Signs of Thy Coming : Ecuador's Tungurahua and Russia's Kamchatka Volcano Erupt (Dec 19, 2012)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny9LPKdgp-g

Mt. Etna Erupted, Astronauts Took Pictures

Published on Mar 3, 2013

Mt. Etna is the tallest active volcano in Europe...

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Link: http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7jmquP_dc
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

Eruption video: Mount Etna spews lava & ash, lights up night sky

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Our Facebook page is :

Mexico’s Colima volcano goes ballistic after weeks of relative calm

Posted on November 20, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

November 20, 2013 – MEXICO – On Monday night and Tuesday morning, the Colima volcano showed two strong exhalations; ejecting lava down its slopes and ash skyward, that has reached several villages. Since last Sunday, the Volcan de Fuego de Colima was reactivated after several weeks of apparent calm and until Tuesday registered between 30 and 35 puffs per day, spewing lava down its slopes and ash that reached the people of Cheese, municipality of Cuauhtémoc, Colima, and some towns in the state of Jalisco. Yesterday at 21:45 hours this morning between 8:00 and 8:30 am, the volcano emitted two strong exhalations heard that reached in the communities closest to the “granite colossus,” mainly in the municipalities of Comala and Cuauhtémoc. From the city of Colima there was a big cloud of steam that rose to just over 2 miles. The chief operating officer of the State System of Civil Protection, Melchor Ursua Quiroz, said: “The volcano has been recharged” and in the last two days has been sharp exhalations, which triggered an alert status from monitoring equipment installed before this new volcanic activity.

Ursua said that the exhalations Quiroz registered so far, between 30 and 35, are water vapor, once in the mountainous area of the state, bordering Jalisco north, there has been heavy rainfall. He said those exhalations were accompanied by light columns of lava that caused lahars (ash, volcanic stone, mud and water) on the slopes of the volcano, which have been deposited in the canyons and streams of the Cordobán and the Hearth, “the latter was saturated volcanic material and will need to get heavy machinery for cleaning and desludging.” He also said that there is “a warning to the population,” which does not mean that there is intention evacuations, as this alert is intended only for people to be on the lookout for information on the conditions under which the colossus. The Colima Volcano is currently one of the busiest in the country and is the most monitored, however much of its equipment is damaged or it has been stolen and require replacement. –El Universal (translated)

==================================
==================================

Increased activity reported at volcanoes in Guatemala and Vanuatu

November 20, 2013 – GUATEMALA – Two lava flows are active on the upper slopes of the volcano at the moment, to the Taniluya (south) and Ceniza canyon (SE). The effusive activity started on 11 Nov and increased on 18 November, reaching a length of 600 m. Constant avalanches detach from the flow fronts. At the same time, explosive activity at the summit crater remained at low to moderate levels, with strombolian explosions that produce ash plumes of up to 800 m height and incandescent jets visible from distance. Some of the explosions generate shock waves that can be felt and heard in up to 15 km distance, causing roofs, doors and windows of houses to rattle. Fine ash fall occurred in Panimaché, Morelia abd Sangre de Cristo. -Volcano Discovery

Weak explosions at Yasur: Geohazards reports that the volcano continues to produce near-continuous ash emissions while explosions are relatively weak at the Yasur volcano on Vanuatu. This phase of ash emissions began on 3 November and are likely to continue into the coming days and weeks. Yasur Alert Level is still maintained at Level 1. Villages and communities located close and far away from the volcano, especially those in the prevailing trade winds direction (NW) are likely to receive ash falls. –Volcano Discovery

============================================
============================================

Italy’s Mt. Etna spews fire in dramatic night time eruption

November 20, 2013 – SICILY, ITALY – Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe, put on a spectacular show Saturday night and into Sunday. A massive eruption from Etna lit up the night sky over the island of Sicily. The Sicilian mountain spewed ash and lava, lighting up the Italian sky and disrupting flights at Catania airport. While Etna is known for regular activity, its last major eruption was in 1992, when streams of lava oozed down the sides of the mountain. Diversion efforts were able to save nearly all of the town of Zafferana. The volcano has been tormenting its neighbors since 1500 BCE, when the first records of eruptions show people forced to flee. More than 200 eruptions have been documented since, with the most powerful being in 1669, when lava flows stretched more than 10 miles, and the longest eruption was in 1979, which went on for 13 years. -VOR

Paroxysm at Etna, 16-17 November 2013

The best moments from my movie footage of Etna's latest eruptive episode (paroxysm) during the night of 16-17 November 2013, including some of the finest exploding lava bubbles I've ever managed to capture on film (00:35, 01:01, 01:37, 02:05, 02:35), and a lot of haunting volcano noise. In particular, listen to the tremendous detonations at 00:56, 03:25, 04:48, and 05:10; these are certainly the best sound recordings I have obtained so far of such events. Have fun clicking on the times indicated for the detonations to hear them one after the other, and you'll discover that they sound very different (which is certainly due to the fact that I recorded at different locations). But the best bit comes last (starting at 05:43) ...

Some words about the places from which I made observations and recorded the various bits of footage.

==========================================
==========================================

Tower of ash overshadows life beneath Indonesia’s erupting volcano

November 20, 2013 – INDONESIA – The 8-kilometre-high ash cloud from Mount Sinabung dwarfs this villager in the north of the island of Sumatra, Indonesia, on Monday. The volcano rumbled back to life in 2010 after lying dormant for hundreds of years. More than 6000 local people have been evacuated to temporary shelters – some had yet to return home following an eruption earlier this month. Two thousand, five hundred kilometers away on Java, another Indonesian volcano also exploded into activity yesterday. Mount Merapi killed hundreds of people when it last erupted in 2010. –New Scientist

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-zFx4m6HQ

Our Facebook page is :

BREAKING: 7 Volcanoes Eruptions In 6 Countries!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92e4Hyr8b-E

Our Facebook page is :

WORLD'S VOLCANO ACTIVITY INCREASING AS COMET C/2012 S1 ISON PLUNGES TOWARDS THE SUN (NOV 24, 2013)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/7-volcanoes-erupting-in-6-countries-hours-apart-raise-speculation-of-doomsday/

Our Facebook page is :

7 volcanoes erupting in 6 countries, hours apart, raise speculation of “doomsday”

Posted on November 25, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

November 25, 2013 – GEOLOGY - The series of volcanic eruptions has again raised speculations about another Doomsday scenario. Saturday, Nov 23, was an explosive day on earth as seven volcanoes erupted hours apart from each other on the same day. In Japan, a volcano on Nishino-Shima Island erupted for the first time in 40 years. The eruption resulted in a new island in the Pacific. The Japanese Navy reported that the eruption caused boiling lava to meet sea water that gave rise to plumes of steam and ash. Some 7,000 miles from Japan. Mexico’s Colima Volcano created a steam and ash cloud that reached two miles into the sky. In Guatemala, Fire Mountain lived up to its name and created a moderate ash could that blanketed the nearby towns with ash fall. But the eruption and shock waves caused by the eruption was felt by Guatemalans as far as 6 miles away from the volcano. While it caused doors and windows to rattle, early reports said there was no damage so far. In Vanuatu in the Pacific, the Yasur Volcano had some weak explosions and the resultant ash fall is affecting farm lands. In Italy, Mount Etna created a spectacular lights display show anew, causing flights cancellations. The lava flow damaged the town of Zafferana. Black ash fall filled across the Strait of Messina from Sicily to the mainland, covering the streets and vehicles. The ashes were about 2 cm in size. Although there were no evacuations, a highway was shuttered from 30 minutes and it closed four air corridors servicing the Catania Airport in Sicily. In Indonesia, the country’s Mount Sinabung spewed ash cloud four miles high, causing the evacuation of 6,000 people, while scientists predict a major eruption forthcoming. The series of volcanic eruptions has again raised speculations about another Doomsday scenario. -IBT

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/yellowstone-the-super-volcano-that-could-blow-up-america/

Our Facebook page is :

Yellowstone: the super-volcano that could blow up America

Posted on December 11, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

December 11, 2013 – WYOMING - A super-volcano under Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming is an even bigger threat to the U.S. than previously thought, scientists have found. Researchers from the University of Utah said the volcano’s magma chamber – a lake of molten rock beneath the National Park – is approximately 2.5 times bigger than earlier estimates suggested. If the volcano were to erupt today, scientists predict that the resulting ash cloud would affect areas 1,000 miles away, leaving two thirds of the entire U.S. uninhabitable. The team discovered that the underground cavern is more than 90km long, containing up to 600 cubic km of molten rock. Prof Bob Smith, of the University of Utah, said: “We’ve been working there for a long time, and we’ve always thought it would be bigger but this finding is astounding.” To gauge the size of the underground magma chamber, the research team used a series of seismometers placed around the park. Dr Jamie Farrell, part of the research team, said: “We record earthquakes in and around Yellowstone, and we measure the seismic waves as they travel through the ground. The waves travel slower through hot and partially molten material. With this, we can measure what’s beneath.” Yellowstone is the largest supervolcano on the continent and has erupted several times in the last two million years. The National Park is famous for its underground lava lake, which fuels its iconic hot springs. Most of the molten rock lies a few kilometers below Earth’s surface. Smith added that researchers could not tell when the supervolcano would blow again but some are of the belief that an eruption is on its way, despite the volcano erupting every 700,000 years. –IB Times

=========================================

Geologists express concern about volcanoes in Australia

December 11, 2013 – AUSTRALIA – If the Mount Gambier volcano in Australia were to erupt with the same magnitude that it did 5,000 years ago, it’s impact would reach as far as 60 miles away from the eruption site. Scientists used 3D geometrical computer modeling and thermodynamics—the study of the relationship between different forms of energy—to determine the size and magnitude of the Mount Gambier eruption. It is believed to be the first time the magnitude and size of a volcano on Australian mainland has been calculated, based on volume estimates of the volcanic deposits, and modeling of the volcanic plume, ash-dispersal, and thermodynamics. Australia’s most recently active volcano registered as a size four eruption on the Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI)—a similar size to the Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland eruption in 2010, which caused global chaos. Australia could face the same scale of tragedy if a volcano west of Melbourne was to erupt. “Little is known about the magnitude of eruptions from this volcanic province (the Newer Volcanics) that stretches around 400 kilometers between Melbourne and Mount Gambier,” says Jozua van Otterloo of the School of Geosciences at Monash University. “It has over 400 eruption centers and has been active for at least 4 to 5 million years. Normally the size and magnitude of eruptions of active volcanoes are determined based on observations during these eruptions.

Using 3D geometrical modeling, we’ve shown it is also possible to obtain volume estimates for different deposits of a prehistoric, monogenetic volcanic center.” For the study, published in the Bulletin of Volcanology, the team produced a diagram showing the impact of ash plume as it dispersed from the 2010 Iceland eruption over Europe, but juxtaposed over Australia with the eruption in Mount Gambier. It was shown that the amount of material dispersed during the Mount Gambier eruption was equivalent to the volume of 130,000 Olympic pools. “Magma rose to the surface from a depth of 80 kilometers (50 miles) and a large part of that magma interacted with the shallow groundwater which made the eruption so violent. With an ash plume of at least 5 to 10 kilometers (3 to 6 miles) high, the eruption can be classified as a size four eruption on the Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI),” van Otterloo says. “When and where the next eruption will occur is unknown. That is why our team continues undertaking extensive research in the area. Although statistics tell us it could be a long time before the next eruption, the main hazard is that when it does, we will only have a few days warning.” A similar eruption in the region would cause closure of the major airspace of eastern Australia, health risks from fine ash composed of glass fragments, destruction of crops, and impacts on livestock up to 100 kilometers (62 miles) from the erupting site and disruption to local infrastructure, van Otterloo says. “Understanding explosive volcanism aids the community to manage risk and provides insight into potential regional or global disruptions including to infrastructure, and impact on climate.” -Furturity

=======================================

Klyuchevskoy Volcano in Russia’s Kamchatka spews ash 6 km high

December 11, 2013 – KAMCHATKA - The Klyuchevskoy Volcano erupting in Kamchatka has spewed ash six kilometers high, the Kamchatkan territorial emergency situations department reported on Wednesday. “The volcanic event occurred on Wednesday afternoon. The ash cloud stretched 250 kilometers east-northeast. The towns of Ust-Kamchatsky and Krutoberegovo are situated in the path of the ash cloud,” it said. No ash fall has been reported from towns on the peninsula, according to the department. An orange alert has been issued for the volcano. The Klyuchevskaya Sopka (Klyuchevskoy) volcano, which is 4,850 meters tall, is an active stratovolcano situated in the east of Kamchatka. It is one of the most active volcanoes in Eurasia. The villages of Klyuchi and Kozyryok are located a mere 45 kilometers from it. –VOR

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl1kHPEYhHM

Our Facebook page is :

2013 Record Volcanic Eruptions

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tdVe6C-9Po

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

VOLCANO UPDATES: April 1, 2014, Karymsky, Ubinas

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGyhqg0SJ5Y

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

5/05/2014 -- West Coast Volcanic Unrest -- Yellowstone (Idaho) EQ swarm @ ABANDONED MINE

Multiple links below provided for easy reference. Showing the movement in detail.

Beginning with the most recent posts from May 4th into 5th, 2014 regarding the current volcanic earthquakes in the US and Japan.

Screenshots of the earthquake epicenters at the dormant volcanic sites.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven