Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STORM HITS OBAMA ADOPTED TOWN!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.nwherald.com/2011/07/11/some-outages-could-last-days/a9oy96x/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.nwherald.com/2011/07/11/some-outages-could-last-days/a9oy96x/

Obama wants to divide Israel, and a storm hits his "adopted" home town.

Some outages could last days

The storm that swept through the Chicago area this morning has caused widespread power outages in the McHenry County area, and ComEd says it will be days before all customers have power restored.

Hurricane-force winds measured at speeds as fast as 75 mph in parts of the Chicago area downed trees and power lines around McHenry County, leaving 282,000 customers in ComEd's northern region, which include McHenry County, without power as of 3:30 p.m.

A mobile command center is on its way to Crystal Lake, where about 11,000 customers were without power as of 4 p.m. Monday. Anyone whose power is out or who has seen downed power lines is asked to report the problem to ComEd by calling 800-Edison-1 (800-334-7661).

Dave Gende, of McHenry, helps repair a gas line in Johnsburg after a lighting strike on Monday, June 11, 2011. (Lance Booth - lbooth@nwherald.com)

ComEd will provide updates on their website at www.comed.com.

About 560,000 customers are without power statewide, and the utility has requested additional support from other electricty companies from the neighboring states.

A spokesman for ComEd says Monday's strong winds and rain might have left the utility with its highest number of outages ever.

ComEd spokesman Tony Hernandez says that at the peak of the outages 700,000 customers were without power. He says that definitely would make the storm one of the top three in the utility's history and possibly the worst.

A conference call was scheduled for 3 p.m. today between McHenry County municipal authorities and ComEd to provide an update on the power restoration and cleanup efforts.

The wind that accompanied this morning's storm did the most damage. According to Accuweather.com, a gust of almost 75 mph was measured at Midway Airport, and a 63 mph gust was observed at O'Hare International Airport a few minutes earlier.

The National Weather Service showed no more severe weather alerts for McHenry County. Those who still have no power or air conditioning will feel some heat today – the high was expected to reach 84 degrees in Crystal Lake, with a chance of a thunderstorm, according to Accuweather.

Woods Creek Elementary School, at 1100 Alexandra Blvd. in Crystal Lake, was opened as a cooling center, according to police radio. Other government buildings around the area also are open to residents seeking relief.

Storm causes closures, delays

Travel was a challenge after the storm hit. Metra officials halted service along the Union Pacific Northwest Line, which serves McHenry County. Service has resumed, but commuters can expect schedule delays of 60 to 80 minutes, according to Metra.

There were numerous traffic signal outages on major roads throughout the area causing traffic backups.

In Crystal Lake, police radio was abuzz into the afternoon with reports of down wires and trees that had fallen on parked cars, with some streets still closed to traffic

"We have wires down and we're trying to get the essential areas open first, and then the roadways and then follow that up with the side streets," Crystal Lake Police Chief David Linder said. "We're trying to do everything in a tactical way. It's critical to open things up first."

Fallen trees brought down sections of the wrought-iron fence around Main Beach in Crystal Lake, and wind gusts uprooted large trees and many streets on the city's west side were blocked.

City and park district workers were using chainsaws to cut up trees that had fallen in the roadway. There was continued police activity in the area around Beach Park on Monday afternoon.

Many roads had been cleared by mid-morning, but Main Beach remained closed.

"Much of the fence was damaged and there was also damage to the roof (of the beach house)," Crystal Lake Park District Executive Director Jason Herbster said.

Summer school classes at District 155 were dismissed early Monday after a power outage at Crystal Lake South. Activities at all of the district's schools were cancelled for the rest of the day, district spokesman Jeff Puma said.

All classes have been canceled at McHenry County College because the building is without power, and the Woodstock Public Library also is closed because of an outage.

Algonquin had five public works crews on the roads to take care of downed trees and limbs, Parks and Forestry Superintendent Steve Ludwig said. The village's public works building has spent part of Monday morning on backup generators.

"A lot of that is getting addressed, slowly but surely," Ludwig said.

Woodstock had roads cleared of trees by late Monday morning, but parts of Forest Avenue, and Pleasant and Hibbard streets, were closed because of downed power lines, Assistant Public Works Director Jeff Van Landuyt said.

His department received between 40 and 50 calls for downed trees and branches, but he said homes appeared to have escaped major damage.

"It will probably take us about two-and-a-half days to chip up everything," Van Landuyt said.

Traffic lights and power in McHenry were out along Route 120 west of Route 31.

In Harvard, 15-20 downed trees blocking roads had been cleared as of early Monday afternoon, with the only remaining road closure in the 100 block of Lincoln Street because of downed power lines and trees.

City Administrator Dave Nelson estimated that about a third of the city still was without power about 12:30 p.m. today.

Parts of Kishwaukee Valley and Hartland roads were closed because of downed power lines, McHenry County Division of Transportation Maintenance Superintendent Mark DeVries said. Portions of Greenwood and Walkup roads are down to one lane for the same reason.

Workers had county roads cleared of trees by late Monday morning, but DeVries said he anticipates a massive cleanup starting Tuesday.

Close scrapes for residents

Although there were no major injuries reported, there were scary moments for some.

Terry McCloud, 45, and his daughter, Caitlyn, 7, stopped at the intersection of Lake Shore Drive and Dole Avenue in Crystal Lake when tree branches clipped a power line and fell on their car.

Tree limbs crashed through the windshield, narrowly missing Terry McCloud.

"That was about the closest of calls," he said.

After ComEd shut off power, McCloud and his daughter were able to escape the vehicle unharmed.

"Other than being shaken up, we're OK," Terry McCloud said.

Stan Gillette helped his son-in-law Tom Miller at his Wonder Lake house move fallen tree limbs to the front yard. A branch came off of a tree and went into the master bedroom, breaking through the siding of the house.

The branch hit the power line running to the house.

Miller wasn’t home, but his wife, Charlene, and 5-week-old son, Jacob were in the room.

No one was hurt, Gillette said.

As soon as Miller heard, he rushed back from job in Lake Zurich, he said.

Miller said he had drive around some trees on Wonder Lake Road.

There were “30-to-40 inch in diameter trees that broke off like twigs,” Miller said. “There were a bunch of power poles that were snapped too.”

In Ringwood, a 40-foot oak tree fell on Neil Davis’ Chrysler LeBaron during the storm. It took out his windshield, back window, damaged the trunk and the vinyl roof of the convertible.

Davis said that about 7:30 a.m. it sounded like a lightning strike hit the tree.

“Other than that, this hasn’t been that bad,” Davis said.

Davis spent part of the morning helping clear 5-to 10-foot long branches off of Ringwood Road.

A maple tree planted about 30 years ago in the backyard by his parents was twisted out of the ground.

Check back for more details as the story develops.

– Northwest Herald

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: STORM HITS OBAMA ADOPTED TOWN!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/vicki715.htm

Vicki (15 July 2011)
"Chicago storms...God's message to Obama?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John and Doves,
I think most of us have heard about the meeting of the Quartet and the storms hitting Chicago (Obama's hometown) on July 11. Twice I read that 860,000 people had lost power due to these storms.

What I find interesting is the number 860,000. Zero's have no numerical value, they only determine the placement of the valued numbers. By eliminating the 0's we're left with the number 86. Now for the amazing part.....8x6=48......8+6=14....reduce the 14 by adding 1+4=5. Look what we have....48-14-5

or 5-14-48

The date ISRAEL was given back their LAND!!! The number 48 can be added 4+8=12. 12= the twelve tribes of Israel.The PEOPLE.

So I'm wondering.....Did God give a hidden message to Obama? "DON"T TOUCH MY LAND OR MY PEOPLE"
I believe God is speaking through everything that is going on in the world (and in the heavens). We are living in amazing times!!
ysic, Vicki

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven