Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Should All Secret Societies and Their Encoded Messages Be Seen As Evil?

This article can easily be shared from my POEM Blog using this link:
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2011/07/should-all-secret-societies-and-their.html

Should All Secret Societies and Their
Encoded Messages Be Seen As Evil?

By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Several people have had a negative reaction to my recent article about the allegorical meanings that may be hidden behind the many symbols used in the three murals that were recently commissioned by the owners of the Bank of the America headquarters in North Carolina. This is because I have chosen to view these murals in a positive light as possible messages that were invisibly commissioned by the hand of our Almighty God rather than the will of devious or evil men. Here is a link to the article with the illustrations of these murals at my POEM blog:

The Possible Meaning of the Apocalyptic Murals
Sponsored by the Bank of America:

http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2011/07/possible-meaning-of-apocalyptic-murals.html

One reason for this negative reaction to my article is that many people see the secretive organizations that may be behind these works of art as inherently evil and connected to the kingdoms of this world ruled over by Satan. However, though there is certainly a possibility that there are many secretly evil organizations and individuals in the world today working for Satan, we have to question whether or not this is true of all the groups working behind the scenes today, especially since many Christians believe that at least one apostle or disciple may still be alive today. This is the disciple whom Yahshua loved, and he is mentioned in the Gospel of John. In that Gospel, Yahshua tells his apostles that this one disciple would tarry or wait on Earth until Yahshua returned to set up His kingdom:

“This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, ‘Follow Me.’ Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, ‘Lord, who is the one who betrays You?’ Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, ‘But Lord, what about this man?’ Jesus said to him, ‘If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.’ Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, ‘If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?’” - John 21:19-23 (NKJ)

Interestingly, we can see an obviously veiled or hidden meaning behind the plain words of the above Scripture that is often called a Parable. Yahshua used parables because He knew that spiritually blind people would not understand or would reject or misinterpret most of the “esoteric” or “hidden” knowledge that He gave to them:

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear! And the disciples came and said to Him, ‘Why do You speak to them in parables?’ He answered and said to them, ‘Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.’” - Matthew 13:9-11 (NKJ)

Because people who are not covered by or born-again by the Holy Spirit have no spiritual perception, they often view esoteric knowledge as whacky, wrong, evil or crazy as a rule. Though some might seek to subjectively try and understand what all these symbols mean, they are inevitably led into all sorts of incorrect notions about the nature of symbolism in art without the Bible, the Star Gospel and the promptings of the Holy Spirit as a roadmap.

In fact, the true perception of the meaning of symbolism is a God-given talent that not everyone can or will possess. That is why some see symbolic art as a sinister or creepy tool of the enemy, while others can see it as a fascinating and fun puzzle that may have been placed there by our somewhat playful Father God to tantalize and lead us into a much deeper relationship with Him.

Unfortunately, however, the majority of people are quick to judge everything that they don’t understand as evil. As a result, they are deaf to God’s language today, and that is why they can walk blithely and ignorantly by such blatant displays of meaningful symbolism without clueing in that it has a message of utter urgency and importance to share - if only they weren’t so blind.

In fact, the artist of the bank’s right-side mural encoded this very same message in his painting. Glancing at the bottom of that mural, you will see several serious and business-like intellectual types. Two of these people are wearing glasses, and one of them is in a rather thoughtful pose with his fingers on his chin. Meanwhile, there is also a black man in this painting who has taken his glasses off as if in puzzlement or confusion. Could this be a reference to President Obama as being clueless to what is truly going on per God’s Plan?

Perhaps what this also means is, as a species, we have become blind to the rich parabolic Language that God speaks, which is often found in archetypes, numbers, symbols, and signs - as much as it is in the relatively plain language that is spelled out for us in Scripture. But the truth is that Scripture is loaded with deeper hidden meanings that can be readily found in parallels, allegories, metaphors and symbols that are connected to so much more than they at first appear.

For example, the 48 ancient constellations and symbols associated with them that make up the Gospel in the Stars are constantly referred to symbolically throughout the Scriptures, especially in the prophetic books such as the Book of Revelation.

So, as a rule, this sort of coded knowledge-sharing is not really all that creepy or weird. In fact, I have gladly spent the last ten years of my life exploring the encoded deeper and hidden meanings in the Scriptures to draw closer to God and His Kingdom.

Nonetheless, most people are not very good at picking up on these hidden messages from God to us in Scripture unless they have a great pastor or spiritual mentor to guide them. But the main reason that we miss many of the hidden messages in Scripture is because we do not have the ultimate guidance of the Holy Spirit. Until we are truly saved and are fully following Yahshua, we cannot be actively engaged in a relationship with the Holy Spirit of God. As a result, we only have a measure of the Spirit’s guidance and are therefore blind, deaf and dumb to much of God’s allegorical language. As Yahshua said:

“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.’ He also told them this parable: ‘Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit? The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.’” - Luke 6:38-40 (NKJ)

When Yahshua said “give, and it will be given to you” in the above Scripture, He was referring to our acts of love to Yahweh God. Only when we truly give ourselves and our lives over to our heavenly Father as an act of love and trust can He give His Holy Spirit to us and thereby help us to fulfill our destined role in His Kingdom. Furthermore, Yahshua made it clear in the above Scripture that not everyone is given the same access to the Holy Spirit. The measure of how much we understand the Holy Spirit’s messages to us is commensurate with the amount of devotion and love we give to the Father and His Son.

In a sense, then, we truly do have to pass some spiritual tests before we are ready and able to receive enough of a measure of the Holy Spirit to see the hidden meanings behind the symbolic art and architecture that have been purposefully laid out in plain sight all around the world.

Since the dawn of time, God has been using His earthly prophets to create visual art with the same unyielding messages to us from God that is locked into the Gospel in the Stars and the Bible. At the core of these parabolic messages that are found throughout the Scriptures pertaining to the Temple and its sacrifices is the fact that God always planned to send the world a Messiah with the ability to save us all from sin and death, just as is depicted in the center mural at the Bank of America in Charlotte.

However, unless we have the spiritual eyes to see them, we will most certainly walk right past these signs unawares. These murals in Charlotte are essentially the same type of messages that Yahweh God has repeatedly hidden for us to find in Scripture and that the ancient Magi hid within a few magnificent sacred structures that can primarily be found in England, Egypt, Mexico and Peru today.

But only when we are ready to go deeper and we are truly listening to Yahshua’s voice via His Spirit within us will we at last be able to see hidden spiritual things clearly and share what they mean with others.

Before closing, I would like to ask you to ponder: “Who is the revealer of secrets?” Is it really Satan and his hybrid and demonic minions that hate humanity and want us all dead? Does this even make sense? Why would the Illuminati reveal their secrets for all to see if they were evil and wanted to kill everyone? They would certainly NOT do so, but God Almighty our Heavenly Father would do so because He loves us!

The Bible tells us that it is Yahshua Ha Mashiach and His Spirit alone that truly reveal secrets. These Scriptures verify that this is so:

“Thus says Yahweh who made it, Yahweh who formed it to establish it (YHWH is His name): ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’” - Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)

“But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets…” - Daniel 2:28 (NKJV)

“It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household! Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.” - Matthew 10:25-27 (NKJV)

So, before jumping on the conspiracy band-wagon that paints every mysterious work of art or building as evil, look to the Son of the God of Israel and ask His Spirit to reveal the truth to you. If you are sincere in your desire to know and you have a real relationship with Yahweh God and His Son Yahshua, then I have no doubt that He WILL find a wonderful way to tell you, either by a word of knowledge, vision or dream!