Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Evidence supports 2008-2015 for the Final Seven years"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/billg77.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bill Griese (7 July 2011)
"Evidence supports 2008-2015 for the Final Seven years"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence supports 2008-2015 for the Final Seven years

Jubilee years have not been kept by Israel since before the time of Christ. 49 year Sabbatical cycles have been kept, however. British General Allenby captured Jerusalem in December 1917, which was in the 1st year of a 49 year Sabbatical cycle that ran from the Fall of 1917 to the Fall of 1966. Israel recaptured all Jerusalem in the Six Day War on June 7, 1967, in the 1st year of Israel's current 49 year Sabbatical cycle that started in the Fall of 1966. We are currently in the final 7 years of Israel's current 49 year cycle which will be completed in the Fall of 2015. Therefore, a Jubilee would need to be declared on Yom Kippur, September 23, 2015 following the current 49 year Sabbatical cycle.

There are only two Sabbatical year timelines recognized by scholars. They just can't be in any year as some contend. The two timelines differ by one year. Benedict Zuckermann published a table of Sabbatical years in 1856. His table is considered the standard position. Ben Zion Wacholder and a few others have advocated a Sabbatical timeline that is just one year later, which would end the current cycle in 2016, instead of 2015.

Recent prophetic fulfillment and signs support the 2015 timeline:

A prophetic year is 360 days. (360 days X 49 years = 17,640 days) It is exactly 17,640 days between the date Israel recaptured all Jerusalem, June 7, 1967 and September 23, 2015 which is Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. September 23, 2015 is the very date that a Jubilee year must be declared, since a Jubilee year must be announced on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement following a 49 year Sabbatical cycle. Modern Israel has not yet kept a Jubilee year. The language describing the first year of the Millennium certainly sounds like a Jubilee year. (All land is returned to the original owners, the 12 tribes, and this would be the legal basis for God doing so). Many, including Brother Ron Reese and myself, believe Christ will physically return to earth on Yom Kippur, Sept 23, 2015 and announce the Jubilee year to start during the first year of the Millennium.
Using Yom Kippur, Sept 23, 2015 as an anchor date for Christ's return to earth, we can subtract 1260 days (Rev 12:6) (360 days X 3.5 years, i.e. time, times and half-a-time, Rev 12:14, Dan 12:7) for the Great Tribulation, and we come to the Midpoint, April 11, 2012, the date of the Abomination of Desolation. Antichrist, indwelt by Satan, will go to the temple mount in Jerusalem, stop Jewish worship, and proclaim himself Messiah and God per 2 Thess 2:1-4.

It is interesting to note that the very date of April 11th has been marked in the skies in recent history by three separate comets. Halley's Comet came closest to earth on April 11, 1986. Also, Comet Hyatuke on April 11, 1996, and Comet Hale-Bopp on April 11, 1997 crossed the same coordinates in the sky, both on April 11th in what could only be termed a rare event.
Ron Reese has posted on this. Link: GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS APR. 11, 2012

From the Midpoint of the 70th week, April 11, 2012, we can subtract another 1260 days to arrive at October 29, 2008. This date is 2,520 days (360 days x 7 yrs.) before Sept 23, 2015 and 1260 days (360 days x 3.5 yrs.) before April 11, 2012. Dan 9:27 "And he (Antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week." On October 29, 2008 at 8:00 pm EST, Barack Obama went on prime time nationwide TV, with news excerpts worldwide and made a covenant (which means a promise) to bring "Hope and Change" not only to America, but also, to the whole world. This event was enough to fulfill Daniel 9:27 and happened on the exact day required by a Yom Kippur, Sept 23, 2015 Second Coming of Christ to earth. His covenant was accepted by "the many" (overwhelmingly by the Jewish population) and then he was voted into power and the fulfillment the First Seal of Revelation 6:1-2 began. Need I remind anyone of all the Messiah rhetoric that accompanied his rise to power. He then continued the conquering by appointing Czars, who report directly to him and are outside of the supervision of the people's elected representatives in Congress. And then came Obamacare, with all its draconian provisions for control.

Rev 6:1-2 NKJV "Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see." And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

The Antichrist, "the prince who is to come" of Dan 9:26, receives a crown at the beginning of the 70th week. A crown denotes his becoming a King, and I believe specifically he's the end-time "King of Babylon" who will become indwelt by Lucifer (Satan) according to Isaiah chapters 13 & 14. The timing of his being indwelt will be at the Midpoint of the 70th week, following Lucifer (Satan) permanently being cast out of heaven to the earth (Rev 12:7-17), and immediately preceding the Abomination of Desolation in Jerusalem. Isaiah 13:6,9 link directly to the "day of the Lord", so it can't be referring to ancient Babylon. Isa 13:10 links the timing of Babylon's destruction to the Sixth Seal, and Isa 13:13 to the day of God's Wrath.
(Please see my Dec 4, 2010 post: Isaiah Identifies the 'King of Babylon' as the Antichrist)

America is the end-time "mystery" Babylon http://www.americathebabylon.com/exerpts.shtml

Therefore, I believe that the Antichrist must be a President of the United States, and even more specifically, is none other than Barack Hussein Obama, the current usurper-in-chief. The U.S. Constitution only has two qualification requirements for the office of President. First, is having attained age 35, and the second is being a Natural-Born U.S. citizen, which Mr. Obama is not. Scripture tells us in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 that the Antichrist is the "Lawless One".

2 Thess 2:8-12 NKJV "And then the lawless one will be revealed (at Midpoint, Abomination of Desolation), whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie (that Antichrist is the Messiah and God), that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Dr. Richard Wills has posted here on Obama's ancestry tracing it back to King David and Bathsheba. This ancestry of Obama is a must to give credence to Antichrist's coming Messiah of Israel claims. Links: Genealogy of BHO and Update from Dr. Richard Wills

Kevin Heckle posted on June 7, 2011 that sitting U.S. President Barack Obama must be considered the "King of Babylon" by virtue of the military conquest and the occupation of Iraq (ancient Babylon) by the United States. I agree. Right now, there is absolutely no one else this can fit. Therefore, Barack Obama is now the "King of Babylon" by two different reckonings.

Brother Kevin Heckle also is a skilled astronomer and he discovered and posted back on Dec 14, 2009 that this exact date and time of October 29, 2008 at 8:00 pm EST is marked in the skies by an unusual astronomical event that fulfills scripture in both Revelation chapters 12 and 13 describing Satan, and the Beast that rises up out of the Sea, which is the Antichrist. The signs in the sky link the Antichrist directly to Barack Obama, and his covenant date.
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1214.htm

Dan 9:27 NKJV "Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week (the 70th week); But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."

Dan 9:27 says “covenant” which is a promise, but not necessarily a peace treaty, so a peace treaty is not required by the text on this date. A peace treaty could follow later. Unfortunately, the majority have missed the significance of October 29, 2008 because of the pure assumption that Daniel 9:27 requires a peace treaty. They have missed the fulfillment of the exact date required for the completion of the 49 year Sabbatical cycle and the Jubilee year being declared on Yom Kippur, Sept 23, 2015.

I believe we are now only 9 months away from the Abomination of Desolation on April 11, 2012. All born-again believers will escape God's Wrath by the Sixth Seal "Pre-wrath" Rapture (Rev 7:9-17), before His wrath begins at the opening of the Seventh Seal, after the silence in heaven for half-an-hour. The great tribulation will be "shortened" for the "elect's sake" per Matt 24:22 (I believe this shortening is about one year for the "Day of Vengeance" per Isaiah 34:8, 61:2 & 63:4. Christ gave Noah's Flood which lasted one year, and was the Wrath of God in it's time, as an example in Matt 24:37-39) At this shortening of the great tribulation, the Sixth Seal occurs per Matt 24:29-31, Isaiah 13:9-13, and Rev 6:12-17. The Pre-Wrath Rapture follows the Sixth Seal signs in the sky. At the Seventh Seal, the wrath of God begins with the 7 Trumpet judgments, which are then followed by the 7 Bowl judgments.

Matt 24:29-31 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Isaiah 13:9-13 "Behold, the "day of the LORD" cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the 'day' of his fierce anger."

That "day" will begin at the Sixth Seal: Rev 6: 12-17 "And I beheld when he had opened the Sixth Seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

I believe the Sixth Seal will occur on one of the days of Rosh Hashanah in 2014 about one year before the end of this seven years and the physical return of Christ to the earth on Yom Kippur, September 23, 2015. I believe that the Sixth Seal is a supernatural event that doesn't require a naturally occurring "blood" moon because the sun is "darkened" per all the accounts. The heaven will recede like a scroll, and all light will come from the "great glory" of the coming Lord Jesus Christ in the sky per Matt 24:29-31. This tremendous bright light will reflect off the earth and turn the darkened moon "blood" red per Rev 6:12-17

Prior to this, near the Midpoint of the 70th week, those born again believers found obeying the Lord's instructions to repent, watch, and pray always will be deemed "worthy to escape" the great tribulation of Antichrist by the earlier "Open Door" Rapture (Rev 3:7-13). In Revelation chapters 2 & 3, the Philadelphia and Smyrna churches were the ones not told they needed to repent. Philadelphia was told they would escape tribulation, and Smyrna was told they would have tribulation "ten days". The other churches of Revelation were told that if they did not repent, they would have tribulation, which is the great tribulation of Antichrist that begins at the midpoint of the 70th week and precedes the Wrath of God.

Rev 3:7-13 NKJV "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":"I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make [those] of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial (great tribulation) which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth (The Test: taking or not taking the Mark of the Beast). Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And [I will write on him] My new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Luke 21:34-36 NKJV "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

YBIC,

Bill Griese

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "Evidence supports 2008-2015 for the Final Seven years"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Pls see SINE WAVE representation of 2015AD corresponding with 2017AR?
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730267?i=44400166

earlier post discussing the final 7years...
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875671&cmd=show

earlier post 'I agree with Ron Reese...
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875398&cmd=show

mike
Just to add clarification and information to the dates or days reckoned by using BHO's date as President of USA till our rapture is based on 24hours DAYs...and all those who pointed to the 2015AD or 2018AD tribulation may be correct if the DAYs after RAPTURE is SHORTENED.

DAY before RAPTURE or 6th Seal event is 24hours.
Day after RAPTURE being SHORTENED by say 1/3...then the number of DAYs from BHO's confirmation of covenant as 'prince' before elected as 'king' in 29th Oct 2008 till 2015 base on normal years of 365.25days with 24hours each...

to illustrate what i mean...using 6dots to represent 1 normal year and using 4dots to represent shortened year...

2008......2009......2010......2011......2012......2013......2014......2015......2016

after rapture in 2011

2008......2009......2010......2011.....2012....2013....2014....2015....2016....2017.

notice the lesser dots(shortened year) corresponding with the normal years?

there would be 6+shortened years for tribulation...
and the great tribulation start in 2012AD or 2012AR(after rapture new calendar)

then Christ returns after 6 orbits of the earth spinning faster around the sun...

do you see what i mean?

Rev 6:1-2 NKJV "Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see." And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

Reading the above made me think of the symbolic authority Obama was given in 2008 (when the vote actually took place) when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and under the false premise of peace has sought to conquer and bring down other authorities, ever since.

Was Obama given his bow in September of 2008?

WOW ATTY,

it was September which was 2 months before BHO's election in November 2008 that BHO was nominated...

BOW without ARROWs meaning PEACE of course...

BOW = Barack Obama Weapon(Nuclear REDUCTION)

RUSSIA and USA signed Nuclear Reduction Treaty in April 2010.

BHO was really conquering and to conquer...