Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: From NASA! Cometary Planet with burning tail orbiting around its STAR!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/nasa-envisions-alien-worlds.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
see 9th PHOTO...

NASA/ESA/G. Bacon (STScI)

Super-Hot Planet with Unique Comet-Like Tail
Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope have confirmed the existence of a baked object that could be called a "cometary planet." The gas giant planet, named HD 209458b, is orbiting so close to its star that its heated atmosphere is escaping into space.Observations taken with Hubble's Cosmic Origins Spectrograph (COS) suggest powerful stellar winds are sweeping the cast-off atmospheric material behind the scorched planet and shaping it into a comet-like tail.
------------------------------------------------------
see 8th PHOTO...

NASA/ESA/G. Bacon(STScI)

Flaring Red Dwarf Star
This is an artist's concept of a red dwarf star undergoing a powerful eruption, called a stellar flare. A hypothetical planet is in the foreground. Flares are sudden eruptions of heated plasma that occur when the field lines of powerful magnetic fields in a star's atmosphere "reconnect," snapping like a rubber band and releasing vast amounts of energy equivalent to the power of 100 million atomic bombs exploding simultaneously.Studying the light from 215,000 older red dwarfs collected in observations by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers found 100 stellar flares popping off over the course of a week.
------------------------------------------------------
see 3rd PHOTO...

Steaming Hot Planet
This artist's impression shows a gas-giant exoplanet transiting across the face of its star. Infrared analysis by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope of this type of system provided the breakthrough.The planet, HD 189733b, lies 63 light-years away in the constellation Vulpecula. It was discovered in 2005 as it transited its parent star, dimming the star's light by some three percent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pls look at the description of COMETARY Planet orbiting around its STAR. Confirms that our Solar has shortage of 1 Planet and here comes a Dwarf Star with cometary Planet burning with a tail...like a Lamp as in Revelation

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Thanks very much Steven for inserting the photos!

Pictures explains better than thousands of words!

Cometary Planet with burning tail orbiting around its STAR! Confirmed in SWISS BANK Note

ELENIN with its STAR CONFIRMED in SWISS BANK NOTES!

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348532?i=45122213

Information from Sandy Greenan

Re: Cometary Planet with burning tail orbiting around its STAR! Confirmed in SWISS BANK Note

Wow Mike, it's a hard work for you to collect all of those material and present that in a creative way ....

Bravo Mike.

Re: Cometary Planet with burning tail orbiting around its STAR! Confirmed in SWISS BANK Note

Gimel Israel
Wow Mike, it's a hard work for you to collect all of those material and present that in a creative way ....

Bravo Mike.

Thanks Gimel!

I have been learning many years from many brothers&sisters' hardwork which somehow God allows His HolySpirit to reveal PARTly to me to collect and present in HIS Creative Way which I believe has straightened many crooked paths before the 2 WITNESSes arrive...to finish the straightening work.

Thank God for such Great Rapture Forum Website which allow us to share and learn from one another while encouraging open-mindedness and creativity without limiting God's WORD.

Love fellowshipping with ALL brothers&sister here who loves His Appearing

Even if we are to wait longer...I would still love to share here

Cometary Planet with burning tail is SUPER EARTH? Orbiting around its 85512 Dwarf Star

Super Earth 85512 B
http://io9.com/5839395/potentially-habitable-super+earth-is-among-50-newly-discovered-exoplanets

its star 85512
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2011/09/habitability_chart.jpg

Habitable SUPER EARTH included in webpage
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261?i=46362474

For Free Download for sharing...no time on old earth...
http://www.4shared.com/document/J_MNwea6/Urgent_Habitable_PLANet_CHRIST.html

webpage indexing for more info
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/61853195

My comments:
85512 is Dwarf Star and Super Earth 85512 B is orbiting around its STAR 85512 at Pontentially Habitable Zone of 0.3AU or so.

This findings could all point to the FACT that PLANet CHRIST IS INDEED VERY NEAR EARTH and the PHOTO of SUPER EARTH could be REAL whereas the 85512 sun-like star is imaginary because it is 'charcoal-like' HOT-Invisible-dwarf-Binary sister of our SUN.

"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ(Anointed ONE),
the Son of God;
and that believing ye(you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou(you) shalt be saved,
and thy(your) house(family)."
Acts 16:31

Cometary Planet SUPER EARTH Orbiting around its Dwarf Star Photo with Our SUN?

Compared SUN's Corona Photo taken same day with NASA's depiction of Double Sun with PLANet found on 16thSep2011
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261?i=46435336

-------------------------------------------------
note: The Corona photo and photo of Double Sun were taken by different scopes and so the angle is different...but the solar flares are almost identical and even the sunspots or corona holes were found around the similar regions.
The Sun is right now having many sun spots which is also 'depicted'[photographed?] by the NASA scope.

Re: Cometary Planet SUPER EARTH Orbiting around its Dwarf Star Photo with Our SUN?

Thanks for this interesting post, Mike. I enjoyed the artwork and information very much.

God bless you!

Helena

Re: Cometary Planet SUPER EARTH Orbiting around its Dwarf Star Photo with Our SUN?

Helena lehman
Thanks for this interesting post, Mike. I enjoyed the artwork and information very much.

God bless you!

Helena

Thanks Helena

Fyi, These are drawn and maybe some are real photos being taken by NASA.
These are 'info or hints' from NASA to prepare this world for the coming...

These are not my artwork. I just compiled by joining the dots which explains that all these are pointing to our BLESSED HOPE for True Believers who are waiting for the LORD.

God Bless You, your health and best of all to take us soon to His Heavenly Kingdom!

Kepler Scope which took photo of SuperEarth is near Earth looking at a nearby RED-STAR-with-Habitable-PLANet
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261?i=46704474

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/kepler/main/index.html

Kepler photo-ed Cometary-Planet-SUPER-EARTH Orbiting around its Dwarf-Star with Our SUN?

Pls Note Kepler 's position and notice that it was behind our earth and so IF the 16th Sep2011 photograph of DoubleSun with SUPER-EARTH is indeed our SUN...do you see how close this STAR-85512&Super-Earth-85512b was with our earth?

Noted that immediately after the release of the photo...NASA mentioned War of the Worlds?

Hinted to our World that THE WORLD to COME is NEAR? d.WAR.f STAR?

Mike! This is FABULOUS and it literally takes your Breath away! If there's something like this coming our way then men BETTER get Saved! What a great article!

Sgb
Mike! This is FABULOUS and it literally takes your Breath away! If there's something like this coming our way then men BETTER get Saved! What a great article!

Thanks very much SGB and also for your many excellent articles&posts too

Yes BETTER get Saved!
Love Gimel's posted video showing STUNNING performance&proclamation in the air..."LAST CHANce to repent"

Matthew:4:17: "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Matthew:24:33: "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."

His kingdom is near and at hand, even at the DOORs.

Re: Kepler photo-ed Cometary-Planet-SUPER-EARTH Orbiting around its Dwarf-Star with Our SUN?

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/oct/24/sdsu-helps-find-planet-two-suns/?sciquest

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SDSU helps find first planet with two suns

NASA produced this artist's conception of Kepler-16b (lower left), which the space agency says is "the first planet known to definitively orbit two stars, what's called a circumbinary planet." NASA/JPL-Caltech/T. Pyle Don't miss: Stunning photo of American Midwest from space station

Remember the scene in the first "Star Wars" movie where Luke Skywalker gazes off in the distance and sees two suns above the horizon? That sort of world actually exists. Scientists using NASA's Kepler space telescope and other instruments have found the first planet that orbits two suns, a discovery made with the help of researchers from San Diego State University.

SDSU astronomers William Welsh and Jerome Orosz and former College of Sciences Dean Donald Short were part of the Kepler team that analyzed data about the stars and the planet, which has been given the name Kepler-16b. The team was led by Laurance Doyle, an SDSU alumnus who works at the SETI Institute in Mountain View.

The planet was partly spotted as the result of the shadow it cast on its suns. Scientists were able to confirm the finding even though cold and gaseous Kepler-16b is located about 200 light years from Earth, in constellation Cygnus.

"We were not sure that this was a planetary body; it could have been a low mass star," said Orosz. "I was actually starting to convince myself that these kind of (circumbinary) systems didn't exist. But momentum built as the team looked at the data."

CNN reports that Doyle emailed colleagues and jokingly suggested that the planet be called Tatooine, after Luke Skywalker's home. That would have been a fitting title to scholars like Orosz, whose early interest in science was stoked, to a degree, by "Star Wars."

Luke Skywalker gazes at two suns from his home planet Tatooine in the first 'Star Wars' movie. George Lucas/Starwars.com Orosz, 44, says, "My mother wouldn't let me see 'Star Wars' when it first came out in 1977 because it had war in the title. But the movie played so long I eventually got to see it. I remember the scene with Luke Skywalker standing outside of his house daydreaming, looking at the two suns. This is one of those cases in which something from science fiction is really true."

It's an extraordinary world that Orosz wouldn't want to visit.

"The temperature on Kepler-16b is about minus 100 degrees Fahrenheit," Orosz said. "It's a bit frosty."

Fast facts from NASA about Kepler-16b:

The planet is roughly the size of Saturn. About half of the planet is gas. The rest is rock. The parent stars are smaller than our sun. One is 69 percent the mass of the sun, and the other only 20 percent. Kepler-16b orbits around both stars every 229 days, similar to Venus' 225-day orbit, but lies outside the system's habitable zone, where liquid water could exist on the surface, because the stars are cooler than our sun.

A world with two suns

Thanks to Steven for the embedded video showing the Planet orbiting around SUN & Dwarf Star.

Dear ALL,

Pls look again at the animation video [1:11th min onwards] and this TIME...pls IMAGINE the SUN & DWARF STAR AS STATIONARY with EACH OTHER by rotating YOUR VISION following the DWARF-STAR and you would UNDERSTAND that it is the PLANET which is moving[orbiting] VERY QUICKLY instead of DWARF-STAR circulating the SUN.

The animation is TRICKY because either NASA rotated the CAMERA or the satellite scope was orbiting around too and so presented a DWARF-STAR orbiting[circular-movement] around a SUN.

The video animation could be a similar Solar System found in another CONSTELLATION or it could really be our SUN[Solar System] .

Could it be possible that NASA has indeed found A SIMILAR SOLAR SYSTEM in the CONSTELLATIONS PROVIDED to ANALYSE how OUR SOLAR SYSTEM could be affected too by the SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS of 9 PLANets with 1 incoming PLANet and a dwarf-star[double-sun]?

I believe that NASA had to simplify their presentation in the video animation and so filtered out the other planets and just showing 1 PLANet orbiting Double Suns which is not really possible. [how could there be 1 electron with 2 Nucleus? Note:
If we think scientifically in terms of Physics or Chemistry, we would understand this ELECTrical or PLASMA UNIverse which God had created...our solar system could behave like a similar Astro-structure like Hydrogen-Fluoride molecule with 1big nucleus &9electrons+ 1small nucleus &1electron ?]

Another reason for NASA to hide the 9planets is to prevent the world panic... knowing that NASA is searching for a similar CASE to that of our solar system...meaning that it is confirmed that we have VISITOR [a NEW INCOMING PLANet with dwarf STAR]
Pls note that NASA use PLANet with DOUBLE SUNs and did not use PLANet with ‘TWIN’ SUNs and NASA is correct because they showed[confirmed] a SUN with a DWARF STAR and we need to be mindful that many people may suppose that the planet has TWIN SUNs by reading the word ‘DOUBLE’.

I admire NASA for USING the RIGHT TERM[Double and not Twin] in this finding.

Thank God for NASA’s sharing of wonderful photos and findings regarding God’s Heavenly Creation with the whole world although the world is not aware of the hidden meanings...

Mike,wow this is wonderful. As you've said, our sun could be orbiting each other this "dwarf star" nibiru, in a very ecliptic orbit where they are closest to each other only after several thousand years. If that's true then we are approaching another one, which will be a catalysmic event, great tribulation?, in our standpoint on our Biblical perspective.
It's hard to neglect thousand upon thousand dead birds in Ontario, in many places of the earth as "ordinary" natural phenomenon. I tend to believe, this is not an ordinary event as explained by many scientists but more like symptoms of the coming catalysmic event. Our God is very precise, and very accurate, that means, all of our prediction of Israel, one generation prophecy should hold, likewise Daniel 9, 70 weeks prophecy. So in short, we are indeed on the brink of the rapture of the church, anytime between now and April 2012.

From RaptureCondition&News:From NASA! EARTH's TWIN...

"This is a major milestone on the road to finding Earth's twin," said Douglas Hudgins, Kepler program scientist at NASA Headquarters in Washington.

http://www.rap-con.com/signs/nasas-kepler-mission-confirms-its-first-planet-in-habitable-zone-of-sun-like-star
------------------------------------------------
Astronomers confirmed Earth's TWIN
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2011-12/06/content_14221180.htm

------------------------------------------------

What makes this FIND interesting is that EARTH[not any other PLANET?] was mentioned...the TWIN definitely PROVES to be our EARTH's SISTER...SUPER EARTH 85512b?

Oh MAY THIS BE OUR MAJOR MILESTONE TO SUPER EARTH

Kepler-22 is searching 2nd Sun 2nd Earth of our Binary Solar System?

Note that the TWIN is ABOVE our Solar System...HEAVEN?
There is a possible 40-90degrees ELECTRO-MAGNETIC-FIELD which is out of PHASE with our SOLAR SYSTEM?

Is this 2nd GREAT LIGHT[NEW HEAVEN] of GENESIS 1:16 and 2nd EARTH[NEW EARTH of Revelation 21:1 & Isaiah 65:17?]

Thank God for preparing NEW HEAVENS and a NEW EARTH for HIS PEOPLE!