Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Nibiru is nearer than we think and a dream"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

This is ridiculous. Aliens? Speeding planets so huge that obviously anyone with even a small telescope would be able to see. Yet, no credible sources. Please folks put on your thinking caps and read your word. Don't read INTO your word.

Dear Jeb,

Imagine you spin yourself while shooting a flying bird in a sky at night while people are lying to you about the position?

see earlier post...
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=874535&cmd=show

Pls see Truth or A.LIE.n...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730274

Pls see Left Hand Rule...Lightning 'Electro-Magnetic-Motion' Spring Rapture...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348532?i=43886872

Mike how near is Nibiru now? I read many thought it would be 2012 based on the conclussion that nibiru is not Elenin, but others said nibiru would come in 2011 based on the thought that nibiru is elenin. What do you think of that subject anyway?

Steven

The Red Devil Planet Revisited

Dear Gimel,

GOD will shake the heavens and the earth...not devil.

Haggai:2:6: "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;"

Haggai:2:21: "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;"

I still believe this Star which others called 'Red Devil Planet' is Christ who is LORD of hosts and will shake the heavens, and the earth.

This is a Star and not just a planet because there is Strong Magnetic Gravitational Forces and even Electrical charges coming from this Star.

Devil is not going to shake the heavens...devil will fall to the earth like the fallen ones in recent movies 'transformers' and preparing to fight 'the invasion'

movie 'Legion' showed a fallen 'good' angel fighting to keep an woman going to give birth and then other 'evil ugly' angels trying to destroy the earth.

This world is lying about this Star...called it bad names and 'X' like Christ was replaced with 'X' even in Christmas as 'X'mas.

The Star is coming on the 'Night' literally because it is approaching our sun and right now is either 15 +/- few degrees from earth and so not easy to calculate the approaching speed...if someone running towards us...we can only calculate the size becoming larger and larger and trying to figure out using ratio estimates...and not knowing the acceleration makes it extremely difficult.

knowing that the rich are going into bunkers which fulfilled 6th seal Event where people hide in caves makes it more imminent.

Hi all,
The quoted video should be showing the recent photo taken which seems that the RED STAR is growing larger...meaning...IT IS APPROACHING NEARER...although the authur has made some errors as such...

1) this star might not be 10 million degrees temperature.

2) there will not be POLE SHIFT YET... our earth would not turn upside down according to the 14minute...instead Earth is already 15degrees +/- few degrees and would be caused to spin FASTER like what I video my son in my website below...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730262

3) this star has 7 planets? I doubt so...

4) 3 miles tsunami...maybe not

5) brain affected? shockwaves? I say is Rapture.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I feel certainly CORRECT that the AUTHUR HAS SEEN THIS UP CLOSE personally...FROM the ORIGINAL as INSIDER...HE has not yet known RAPTURE?

a)IRON OXIDE could be true.

b)in the 5th minute description...WE COULD SEE...he saw it with himself...

c)Tail...wings...was told magnetic field so strong in 6th minute.

d)peeing in their pants in the 9th minute...

e)we have seen...watch it through hubblespace ...scope...i personally feel that this is ...right close by...

f)when the fig tree is ...

g)i am going to come...as a thief in the night

h)sun go down in noon time.

i)double the speed and breakaway speed ....

j)it is coming and go into space and pass us...

k)star is 47000mile diameter

l)we can only see it only when it is on us.

m)poles shifting 42miles a day...

n)6th seal event

Genesis:9:11: "And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth."

Genesis:9:15: "And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh."

Since God promised with a rainBOW that HE would never destroy the World with a GLOBAL FLOOD...I believe this time round the BELLY of this EARTH will OPEN UP and take in the flood waters and at same time DELIVER the DEAD in CHRIST and so A NATION IS BORN.

When the BELLY of EARTH opens up...the WATERs and SEA would rush into the centre or the bottomless pit of the EARTH and fills up?

Therefore the Tsunami will be greatly reduced along the COASTs of ALL NATIONS?

Only ISRAEL and the WILDERNESS WILL HAVE WATER?

Isaiah:27:6: "He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit."

Isaiah:35:1: "The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose."

Isaiah:35:6: "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

The world will become desolated?

SEE BOOK OF ISAIAH Chapter 24...

Isaiah:24:1: "Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty [OF WATER?], and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down[LAST EARTHQUAKE? POLE SHIFT?], and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof."

v2: "And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him."

v3: "The land shall be utterly emptied [of WATER?], and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word."

v4: "The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish."

v5: "The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant."

v6: "Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

v7: "The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh."

v8: "The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth."

v9: "They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it."[NO MORE WATER? therfore wine is so PRECIOUS and BITTER to drink?]

v10: "The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in."

v11: "There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone."

v12: "In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction."

v13: "When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done."

v14: "They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea."

v15: "Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea."

v16: "From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously."

v17: "Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth."

v18: "And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake."

v19: "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.[LAST EARTHQUAKE?]"

v20: "The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again."

v21: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth."

v22: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited."

v23: "Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously. "