Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"2008-2018.... Were NOT in the TRIBULATION....YET!!!!"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/michelek71-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michele Kennedy (1 July 2011)
"2008-2018.... Were NOT in the TRIBULATION....YET!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR DOVES,
I HAVE A WONDERFUL DISCOVERY TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!!

While studying the Feasts of the Lord for nearly 6 years back in 1996-2002, I had always wondered, pondered and even somewhat questioned the seeming 'discrepency' with the Days between the day of Rosh HaShanah/ Yom Teruah and the Day of Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement.

The day of Yom Teruah/Rosh HaShanah is the Rapture/ Day of Trumpets/ The DAY THE Door IS OPENED/ The Day of the Awakening Blast/ The Day of the Resurrection of the Dead/The Coronation of Messiah and the Hidden Day ALSO THE Day That No Man Knoweth.
THIS Day, BEGINS a 7 day period the Wedding Week, in the Chuppah, This time is also known as zJacobs Trouble/ the 7 year Tribulation Period.

But the days between Yom Teruah and the next feast Yom Kippur is a 10 DAY Period.
How could that be correct? 7 years for the Wedding, but a 10 year time period?
I had to find the answer! And the Lord has revealed it!

Luis Vega had it laid all out for us, reflecting God's Wondrous Signs. He did a AWESOME SOLAR/LUNAR CHART with the Timeline of 2008-2018.
I discovered the correlation all the sudden! Something awesome on this chart, The Lord had revealed about my "discrepency''. Looking it over again,
2008-2011 has a total of 3 SOLAR ECLIPSES... ALL IN JULY..... 2008, 2009 & 2010!
(For those of you who think the rapture will happen in July....)

Saints, These 3 Solar Eclipses are 3 WARNING YEARS!!!
God is giving us a 3 years 'heads up' literally, on the most dreadful time in the history of mankind!
Leading us right up to the 7 years TRIBULATION PERIOD BEGINNING IN THE YEAR 2011 on our Calendar,
5772 on the Biblical Calendar.
This also gives great revelation to my Dad's one and only Rapture dream with '3 old ladies, all dressed in white, exactly the same, squeezed tightly next to each other on a porch swing. He had that dream in February or March of 2009!!!

This was revealed to Dad as being a 3 year time frame this event would take place! It would seem as if the time has passed by, but if your counting down like to a blast off, it would be "3, 2, 1, 0" These ladies were PACKED TIGHTLY INTO THAT SWING!

The dream really awoke him to the fact that the RAPTURE is a REAL EVENT! He didn't believe in it he told me, but in the dream, He couldn't believe it either, but it was really Happening. To hear him tell it today, he gets all excited and is completely convinced that the Rapture is a REAL EVENT, that many don't believe will happen, but "IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!"

In reference to all those who have dreamt of fire's and fire balls, My Dad's rapture dream had fires as well. One barn caught on fire, then a house caught fire on the street, and then another house. Then the old ladies said, "Look old man 'such and such's' house is on fire!"
Then in a moment, he was instantly swept off his feet, Flying through space, and amazed that this is the rapture, and it is really happening to him!

I don't believe that God's Biblical Calendar is going to be off His timeline one miniscule second! This is His Timeline, His Moedim, His appointments and He plans on keeping them all. He did the first 4, Spring Feasts to the day! "He will come to us as the rain, as the latter (spring) and the former(fall) rains unto the earth." Hosea 6:3

His Schedule is NOT man's idea's and events that they are making fit their hopeful scenarios. So the 7 day Tribulation is still to begin, Saints, don't worry. Were NOT in the Tribulation as some have been trying to teach us to believe.
God is warning that this day is SOON to begin, Giving us a 3 Year/day warning.

FOUR comets are going to be flying through our solar system and close by Earth, all within 5 months of each other; I believe this is THE SIGN of Luke 21:26, and also one of he ways the many FIRES will be ignited in the Earth.

Luke 21:26 "Mens hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."
Looking after is the Greek word #4329- "EXPECTATION, good or evil."
"Powers of Heaven Shall Be Shaken" To Vibrate, move back and forth, wobble, totter as with an Earthquake but also the pole shift would do this!

Psalms 11 states: for the year 2011

"Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and a horrible tempest; this shall be the portion of their cup."
Snares.
"A bird Trap, thin metal plate. Net, Snare, of calamities, plots, source or agent of calamity."

Snare: #6341 "Pach" Lexicon: "Lightening; bending itself like a snare (a noose) or SERPENT.
A sheet of lightening diffused over the clouds; conjectured to be 'hot coals'."
That Sounds like 'fire balls'!!!

On Yom Teruah the Jewish New Year will turn 5772/2012:
Psalm 12
"HELP, LORD, FOR THE GODLY MAN CEASETH, FOR THE FAITHFUL FAIL FROM AMONG THE CHILDREN OF MEN."

THE WORD FAIL IS ONLY FOUND IN JUST THIS ONE SCRIPTURE.

IT'S THE WORD #6461 'PACAC' AND MEANS "D I S S A P P E A R,.........VANISH ! ! !"

God Keep you and Bless you All, until we meet in the Air together with our Lord Jesus!!!
AMEN

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven