Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America: God's Final Warning:God's Final Warning to the United States of America

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://johnmcternansinsights.blogspot.com/2011/06/america-gods-final-warning.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

America: God's Final Warning

God's Final Warning to the United States of America
Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. (5) Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. (6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Commentary
Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

America is dying right before our eyes. The sodomite agenda is advancing with little opposition from the church. If the agenda is slowed by the people, the courts overrule. New York State just legalized "homosexual marriage." This was not forced on the people by the courts, but legalized by the state legislature and signed by the governor. There is now NO hope for this state. I am not aware of any resistance from the church. I am sure that a church here and there stood up for the LORD and cried to Him, but for the most part there was no resistance.
New York Becomes the Sixth State to Legalize Gay Marriage 06/25/11 "New York became the sixth and largest state to legalize same-sex marriage after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the bill into law late Friday night. Gay weddings will begin in 30 days."
"The effects of the law could be felt well beyond New York: Unlike Massachusetts, which pioneered gay marriage in 2004, New York has no residency requirement for obtaining a marriage license, meaning the state could become a magnet for gay couples across the country who want to have a wedding in Central Park, the Hamptons, the romantic Hudson Valley or that honeymoon hot spot of yore, Niagara Falls."

The Holy God of Israel is going to defend His institution of marriage between a man and a woman. I reported in my book God's Final Warning to America (now out of print) and on this blog, many correlations between sodomy events and natural disasters. When the sodomy event coincides with pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem, the disaster is horrific! The best example is Hurricane Katrina and the destruction of New Orleans. The city was destroyed on the eve of an event called Southern Decadence when over 100,000 homosexuals came to the city. At the same time, President Bush Jr. had pressured Israel to leave Gaza which had just been completed. Hurricane Katrina destroyed the city almost to the day the last Jew was forced out of Gaza and while the homosexuals were pouring into New Orleans.

I see the same happening to America on a larger scale than the destruction of New Orleans. July has the potential of being extremely explosive for America. The massive destruction that started in April and continued to this day very well might continue into July and the Fall. In July, Obama will be pressuring Israel to create a Palestinian state and divide Jerusalem. On July 25, New York will start "marrying" homosexuals. The Hurricane season really starts picking up at the end of July and into August. Watch for massive hurricanes hitting the US in conjunction to Obama pressuring Israel and the advancement of the homosexual agenda.

Long Island, New York is especially vulnerable to hurricanes. I reported in my book As America Has Done To Israel that the Great Hurricane of 1938 hit Long Island in conjunction to the Nazi movement on Long Island and what President Roosevelt was doing with Hitler and the Jewish people. This connection I make with Roosevelt and the hurricane could be seen on the headlines of the New York Times.

I found a connection in the past between advancing the homosexual agenda and the meltdown of the economy. Right now the US economy is on the verge of a total collapse. I have reported this coming collapse on this blog and the following is just a few of latest headlines to show this:
Peter Schiff: Look Out for a Triple-Dip Recession 06/23/11Congress Is Warned: US Headed for European-Style Debt Crisis 06/23/11America is ripe for God's judgment because of homosexual marriage. Historically, September and October are the months for the worst stock market crashes. It is very possible that during these months Obama might be pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem. The sodomite agenda is also in full swing, so it is very possible that this Fall could see the collapse of the US economy. It depends on two things: what Obama is doing with Israel and how active the homosexual agenda is at this time. The LORD matches the judgment to the level of sin, and right now America's level is off the chart. While all of this is happening swirling around us, and the vast amount of the church is nowhere to be seen in the battle.God does not want to destroy America, but the combination of the national rebellion against His word and the inaction by the church appears to leave Him no choice. All the disasters of this Spring and Summer are a warning of what is coming. The following is an except from my book God's Final Warning to America.October 1987

On October 19, 1987, the stock market dropped over 500 points for the greatest one-day crash in history. The crash resulted in a one-day drop of 22.6 percent in the market and a loss of over $500 billion. By comparison, the crash on October 28, 1929, which was attributed as the start of the Great Depression, was only 12.6 percent. The effect of the 1987 crash was felt well into the 1990s. The U.S. economy was increasing at a six percent rate during October 1987, but as a direct result of the crash it contracted to a negative four percent by 1990.

Just eight days before the stock market crash on October 11, 1987, probably the largest gathering of homosexuals in world history took place in Washington, D.C. The newspapers reported that over 200,000 people marched past the White House and gathered near the Capitol. Some reports claimed the marchers numbered 500,000. The homosexuals were marching to end discrimination and increase funding for AIDS research. The newspapers reported the crowd carried signs stating, "Thank God I'm Gay," and "Condoms, Not Condemnation." Others were saying, "I'm gay and I'm proud." Has there ever been a time in history when such a huge group of homosexuals gathered in a nation's capital to demand their rights?

God answered this march, just eight days later, with the greatest stock market crash in U.S. history. In fact, the week immediately following the homosexual march, the stock market dropped 235 points. For the eight days immediately following the march, the stock market dropped 735 points for a loss of 32.1 percent! October 1987 marked the high-water mark for the U.S. economy as it was growing at over six percent. After the crash, the economy began to contract until it hit a low of negative four percent growth in the fall of 1990. The economy contracted 10 percent in just three years! With the size of the economy, this resulted in the loss of hundreds of billions of dollars. As late as August 1992, the newspapers reported 20 percent of the stocks had not recovered from the crash. The recession of 1991 and 1992 can be traced primarily to the crash of 1987. Many American firms downsized after the crash and hundreds of thousands of jobs were lost. This crash had a powerful impact on the economy. The downsizing of corporations continued into the late 1990s. The crash permanently changed the face of corporate America.

God shook America with a powerful economic warning. On October 19, 1987, America had an economic "heart attack!" This "heart attack" happened just eight days after the massive homosexual rally! The crash of 1987 did not result in a 1930s-type depression. America survived the crash, but continued to amass huge amounts of debt. America went into huge amounts of debt to keep the economy from a depression. By the late 1990s, the federal government was over $5.1 trillion in debt. The combined debt of all levels of government—plus corporations and individuals—totals over $11 trillion and is growing fast. This debt could prove to be a burden from which the nation can not escape.

The homosexuals marched in the nation's capital, and the entire country was shaken through the stock market crash. The largest gathering of homosexuals in history was immediately followed by one of the greatest stock market crashes in history. This timing of these events was no coincidence! America continues in many ways to promote and encourage the homosexual lifestyle. The surest and quickest way to touch the entire nation is through the economy and especially the stock market. God has clearly warned America about the promotion of open homosexuality. The next stock market crash of this magnitude could devastate the economy and completely alter America forever."

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
John McTernan John McTernan's Background at 12:35 PM
Labels: God's Final Warning
14 comments:
John Notter Jr. said...
Deeply trobled, saddened, and in prayer. I have also been troubled by another thought for the balance of last week. If most of us knew that we could see a cripple healed, blinded eyes opened. or a dead man raised we would go to any extreme to get there. Most would endure great hardships if they knew that these type of miracles would happen. This shows our wrong focus in many ways. Not that God does not heal--He does. The point is that the very best healing is a temporary event. Even one brought back from the dead like Lazarus will again have to face death another day. Yet, every soul saved is an eternal event. Rather than looking only for the phenomanal and the supernatural which does often occur during evangelism, we should be pleading for souls. Especially since the nation is going down the tubes of hell quicker than any of us truly realize. Where are the Daniel Nashs and the Praying Hydes who cried out for souls until they were sick. God help us get our priorities back to the fields that are rotting around us and glean the last bit of fruit that is left!

June 25, 2011 1:00 PM
LB said...
John Notter Jr. your thoughts have convited me for not praying enough and I am going to change!

June 25, 2011 1:32 PM
Anonymous said...
I just know God will not tolerate this much longer. Extreme judgement will soon be executed on this perverse nation. The sodomites will not be celebrating when they see what they have caused to happen.

June 25, 2011 1:35 PM
Gerie said...
John Notter,
I would say that I agree with you that people would travel anywhere to be healed but show little concern for their souls.Why is that? Could it be that the shepherds are not warning the sheep of the danger ahead. Those who are in charge of God's flocks have left off their God given responsibility for warning the sheep of a very real place called Hell.This is the job of the Pastors. They are supposed to be studying the Word and bringing the spiritual reality before the eyes people. They should be using the reality of Hell to put the fear of God back into people.
Those who are making a living and are not getting into the word themselves are not being warned by those who know better and have given themselves to the study of God's word.Pastors have stopped holding Hell before the peoples eyes in a very real way like they used to, so now no one is worried about their soul anymore.
They are walking around with a false security.
Jesus is the one who warned us of Hell, yet we don't think its important anymore to preach on it.
The church is full of sin and the Pastors are going around being "nice" and politically correct.
There is no love in being "nice" if we know the Truth that there is a real Hell, but we with hold that information so that we don't temporarily offend anyone.
It has to do more with money than being nice, that's why Jesus said that we cannot serve God and money.
If a Pastor preaches on Hell, half the church may complain and be offended. Parents don't want their children scared.
Pastors need to get back to the REAL gospel, if they ever hope to do anything worth while for the Lord.
Glad to see you back, John Notter Jr!

June 25, 2011 2:25 PM
Gary said...
I am very angry. Angry at the homosexuals, but more angry at their allies, many of whom pretend to be Christians. It sickens me that people can dare even make the claim that God approves of this wicked sin, but it happens all the time.

The so-called "mainline churches" are about as apostate and Godless as they can get. And even many of pastors who say they are against homosexuality remain silent, even in their own churches, as this plague spreads accross America.

Mr brother, who pastors in South Carolina, along with some of the men from his church, went to a "gay pride" event in North Carolina today to preach and to protest. There were a few other Christians there to do the same, but most Christians from the area were busy doing their normal Saturday things and would not come and at least offer a witness they oppose the homosexual agenda.

The more I observe of the condition America is in, the more I am convinced that there is no hope for the future of this country.

June 25, 2011 4:06 PM
Anonymous said...
I was in my Christian bookshop yesterday as I was seeking some prophecy titles. These days when one walks into a Christian bookshop, one may well believe that you are in a motivational bookshop. At the front of the store, you are bombarded with motivational and prosperity titles. I was totally shocked to find that the "prophecy" section comprised of about 10 titles - it took half a shelf! Good to see your book there Brother John. "What America has done to Israel" - here in Australia.

Keep your eyes on The Lord dear friends and hold onto that Blessed Hope.

Shalom
Jane

June 25, 2011 4:52 PM
Shirley from Va said...
Are you following the Delta airlines decision to ban Jews from their flights to Saudi Arabia? Plus that they are not allowing religious jewelry,Bibles,literature etc? wonder how many peole will actually protest- and how many other airlines will follow suit?

June 25, 2011 5:47 PM
Greg P. said...
Your book,"God's Final Warning" confirmed what alot of people suspected,that disasters were connected to immoral court and legislative decisions. You listed countless examples and documented this. It is now common to see people mentioning the connection. Obama's June Sodomite Proclamations have brought the wrath of God down on this country. If you can't see what's happening, you are blind. Gov Brownback of Kansas mentioned he was attending Gov Perry's prayer service down in Texas and the sodomites demonstrated saying he was intolerant etc. FOR PRAYING. Morris Dees[Southern Poverty Law Center&Klan Watch]listed the family center that was hosting the prayer as a hate group because they won't promote sodomy like most mainstream denominations do. I was very sad after seeing the New York abomination. Thanks for Preaching the Truth. Gerie is absolutely right about preaching about hell. It is sad that new translations have just about removed it. It took the edge off to see both of your comments. THANKS

June 25, 2011 6:00 PM
Anonymous said...
Matthew 10:34-38 could someone(s) please comment on these verses as they pertain to the stands we take for israel and morality sometimes opposite our own family members in todays evil world - thank you

June 25, 2011 8:40 PM
Anonymous said...
I agree with everyone here. I just had a very long conversation, that ended up more like a "heated debate" about faith in God and the Bible. Sadly, she is under the common false belief that if you are a good person, you will go to heaven. I got to explain salvation according to the Bible to her. But even in her confused state of mind, she doesn't think that gay marriage should be legal. On the other hand, there were several Christians that expressed support for the law on Facebook. I challenged them by asking how they deal with Ephesians 5 and Romans 1. Both of them are in Bible believing churches, so I have no idea how they hold this point of view. I believe our country is headed straight for judgement and am praying for protection. God have mercy on your church. It certainly is time to be praying for the lost, because Jesus must be at the door ready to come back! Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

June 25, 2011 10:53 PM
Gerie said...
I tried to leave it to one comment but the word is so strong in me that I had to say more.We shake our fingers at the gays and the sinners who are revelling in their sin and forget that we used to be just like them, until God got our attention.Those of us who are truly born again had to be saved by the TRUE word of God,with nothing missing.Yet, in our churches we have taken it upon ourselves to hold back portions of the word of God and choose what we will preach. We have decided that a positive message is what the people want, so we have become people pleasers and what is the result? Its all around us. Rampant sin, that can only be stopped by the power of God that He put in the TRUE Gospel. The one that warns us of a Hell to fear.It is the Church's fault that our country looks this way. There is no fear of the God that Jesus said will throw us in Hell for disobedience.Jesus Himself, told us to FEAR HIM!Look at the damage we have done. How many Gays would have repented long ago, if they just knew there was a real place called Hell.Yet we are too "nice" to tell them that! The blood is on our hands.We haven't been honest with them, we ourselves are "in" but we won't give them the full gospel, so that maybe they would be saved too.We need to start repenting for our own failure and that God would have mercy on us. And that we would speak up, with boldness from now on and tell the people the Truth.

June 25, 2011 11:32 PM
Anonymous said...
Shirley I read that if you have an Israel arrival/departure stamp in your passport you won't be allowed to fly either.

It is funny that our airlines have to comply with Saudi rules, but Saudi airlines don't have to follow our laws when they land in this country. Article here
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=314309

The ACLJ is looking into it.
http://www.aclj.org/RadioPlayer/airline-excludes-jews-update-on-9-11-memorial-under-attack/player

Carol

June 26, 2011 12:50 AM
MC said...
To 8:40 pm Anon who asks...

"Matthew 10:34-38 could someone(s) please comment on these verses as they pertain to the stands we take for israel and morality sometimes opposite our own family members in todays evil world - thank you".

In these verses the Lord speaks of HIMSELF by pronoun "ME". This relates to His heart and mind, all He is jealous for, all related to Himself, "the word made flesh":

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The "sword" the Lord references is spiritual; the sword of the Spirit, the word of God (Eph 6:17; Heb 4:12).

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." Matthew 10:37-39

Mat 10:35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Mat 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

All who suffer loss and relationships, especially family divisions for the cause of Christ can take heart for:

Mat 10:36 "... a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Mic 7:6 "For the son dishonoreth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house."

Mic 7:5 "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom."

Mic 7:7 "Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me."

Joh 12:25 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."

Joh 12:26 "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honor."

1Pe 4:16 "... if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf."

June 26, 2011 3:12 AM
Anonymous said...
I just had a thought after reading the comments here. So many churches teach that God is done with Israel and that His promises made to them are no longer valid and the promises are now the "churches". Does this teaching mean that these churches are calling God a liar? I can't find anywhere in Scripture where God says this. If they don't believe what God says and spiritualize the Scriptures to make it say what they want, then what does that make these churches who believe this? I think the roots of this teaching go deep and are a major part of the church failing and God removing His blessing.
So what say all of you?
pam

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven