Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Amazing confirmations for Oct. 29, 2008--the start of the Final 7 Years

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:16:25 EDT
Subject: Dr. Wills--"I got the same info from the Lord as Ron Reese about Oct. 29, 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:32:30 EDT
Subject: Dr. Wills--"I got the same info from the Lord as Ron Reese about Oct. 29, 2008"

Below is the last half of the most exciting email that I have read in a long time. In the past week, I have forwarded to you two excellent posts, by two other Bible Prophecy watchers, Gerry Almond, and Bill Griese, who is also a Bible Prophecy author. Both are in total agreement that the Lord has given us the first day, Oct. 29, 2008, the mid-point date, Apr. 11, 2012, and Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, as the ending date of the Final 7 Years, the day when our Lord Jesus Returns to earth. I also received this week, a very heartfelt apology letter from a very astute Bible Prophecy scholar. He had previously sent me several letters, explaining to me how we could NOT possibly be in the Final 7 Years yet. The Lord has now revealed to him the truth, and quoting from him, "I am now in your camp, Ron".

But the most exciting letter of all is the one that is included below, because I have just learned from this letter, that Dr. Richard Wills, a long-time retired Baptist minister, received the EXACT same information from the Lord that I did, back in late October of 2008. The Lord showed us both that the future Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, had just fulfilled the long-awaited Bible Prophecy of Dan. 9:27. He did this by confirming his covenant with the many (millions and millions of people), on Oct. 29, 2008, to radically CHANGE THE UNITED STATES AND TO CHANGE THE WORLD. Obama did this EXACTLY 2520 days, or 7 Prophetic years (the one week of Dan. 9.27) from Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

Sept. 23, 2015, is the day that starts a new Sabbatical cycle. Sept. 23, 2015, is the day that starts a new Jubilee cycle. It is the day that Rev. Mark Biltz's eclipses, all on Jewish Holy Days, point towards. This date is a Feast of Atonement, the Feast Day which Jesus Christ is supposed to Return on. And most remarkably of all, it is EXACTLY one complete Jubilee cycle of 49 years (7 X 7) from that famous day of June 6--7, 1967, when Israel miraculously re-captured Jerusalem, in the 6-day war. 49 Prophetic years times 360 days per year equals 17,640 days. Adding 17, 640 days to June 6--7, 1967, brings us EXACTLY to Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015!!!!!!! Adding Gerry Almond's latest discovery of Noah's 120 years fitting in EXACTLY with these three dates, and you have what I call amazing, overwhelming, conclusive, and irrefutable proof of the time frame of the Final 7 Years. And, yes, there is even more proof, equally astounding as all of this.

Quoting from Dr. Wills, below, "This happened just prior to Ron Reese coming out with this in 2008. I got the same info. I almost fell out of my chair.....and got very fired up. I was so encouraged to see that confirmation." The Lord CONFIRMED it to me SEVEN times, in those days in 2008. Now, this week, I have discovered that the Lord revealing this to me in October of 2008, was a CONFIRMATI0N to what the Lord was revealing to Dr. Wills, at the same time. This is certainly extremely exciting to me, as it should be to all of us watchers.

Please save your dissenting emails until AFTER you have read my next four posts, all of which should deal with most of your reservations about the identity of the Antichrist, concerning the personality, limitations, and character of the Antichrist, the new Temple in Jerusalem, the lineage of the Antichrist, and sexual orientation of the Antichrist. It will save me a lot of time and trouble, if you will be patient enough to wait a few days to send your negative emails to me. Thanks.

Thank you, Dr. Wills for finally revealing this extremely exciting news of the Lord's CONFIRMATION to you, concerning Oct. 29, 2008, the very first day of the Final 7 Years. Please let the Lord begin to REVEAL TO EACH OF YOU READING THIS, THE TRUTH OF THE EXACT TIME FRAME OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS.

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

For more exciting truths about this time frame of the Final 7 Years, go to my website at (Do it soon before the Rapture/Sudden Destruction takes place):

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

Richard L. Wills (18 June 2011)
"Update from Dr. Richard Wills"

ATTN: Bill Griese, Ron Reese, Kevin Heckle, Gerry Almond & John Tng

Actually I am in agreement with all of you & appreciate your excellent posts. I use to be STRICTLY a PRE TRIB person, but after the rapture
didn't occur in 2008, as I was expecting, I searched things out from
The Lord & He was gracious & extremely encouraging in directing
me, THROUGH His Word, to become STILL PRE-TRIB, BUT NOT PRE-
7 YEARS! This happened just prior to Ron Reese first coming out
about this in 2008. I got the SAME info. I almost fell out of my chair
.....and got very fired up. I was so encouraged to see that confirm-
ation. I didn't reply concerning this to 5 Doves, because I felt like some of you
were expressing it so wonderfully well, that I didn't think I could ADD
anything. I guess one could refer to me as a ANY DAY NOW PRE-
TRIB, NOT A NECESSARILY PRE-7 YEARS! Yep....Any day now!
So, I Agree with you. Boy, do I ever! God bless you for getting the
word out & for your dedication. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. It's
ALMOST time to be "GOING UP"!
I am a reTIRED Baptist pastor of about 35 years, excited about our
soon meeting in the air. VICTORY IS JUST ABOUT UPON US!

Sincerely in Christ,

Dr. Richard L. Wills

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Steven, wow, thanks, I am a pretrib too but not necessarily a 7 years long because everywhere I read is only 3.5 years long.

The information provided in this email is a wow because it fulfilled exactly the capture of 7 weeks from the capture of Yerushalayim in 5-6 June 1967 and still in one generation period from 1948. This is a revelation to me and now the probability that tribulation has begun is higher but still not sure.

One important question: when is the deadline for the rapture of the church? When it supposed to happen?

Gimel Israel

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/jasons626.htm

Jason Seabolt (26 June 2011)
"Here's my take on the final seven years, when it started and when it will end."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I can understand why some of you are unsure if we can be so far into the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy going on three years now but I just want to tell you that I one hundred percent believe we are in fact in the final seven years that started in the fall of 2008 and will end in the fall of 2015.

In the spring of 2008 I started having dreams about the coming tribulation and many of those dreams have already come true after about a month of dreams I then started having visions of greater tribulation and the rapture I was sure the rapture would happen in 2009. But as many of you know when you receive information from the lord he has a way of showing you things that seem to be going to happen in a few days that really take months or even years to be come to past because time is very different to him and when he shows you things you are seeing through his eyes.

I now know he was showing me that the final seven years was about to start in the fall of 2008 and that the rapture would happen a few years into the final seven years so I am expecting the rapture sometime from now to the spring of 2012 because that will be the midpoint of the final seven years but I believe it will happen by this fall so really any day now we will be going home.

I do not want to make myself sound important here because I am in no way important or special but I am fifty two years old and was saved at twelve at a Church that believed in the rapture I have to tell you over the years I have pretty much studied every possible theory know to man on the final seven years and when the rapture will happen and I also pray a lot and ask the lord to lead me to the truth and I am convinced that the 2008-2015 timeline is correct for the final seven years and that the rapture will happen no later then the midpoint of these final seven years.

Thank you for reading this I just wanted to make it know what I believe God has shown me and I know that brother Ron Reese and many other end times watchers believe this is the correct timeline as well so keep looking up because we are so very close now to seeing Jesus Christ our lord and king.

Love and blessing in the name of the Jesus.

Rev Jason Seabolt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/armando626.htm

Armando (26 June 2011)
"Agrement with Ron Reese"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brother John and Doves:

This letter is to present to all of you my agreement with Ron Reese, Gerry Almond and Bob Griese in their view that the final seven years time frame started on Oct. 29, 2008. After review of the information and how it lines up with certain dates and other heavenly signs, it is evident that we are almost there and His return for us is at the Doors.
I want to congratulate the above mentioned persons and those who frequently write articles and letters for their dedication, perseverence and love for the Lord and His return.

Armando

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/daveh626.htm

Dave Hasselbeck (26 June 2011)
"Doves: Please READ - you will find this to be AMAZING - GOING HOME SOON !"

John & Doves,

1) We all know that the first 4 Feasts have been fulfilled. PASSOVER (The Crucifixion). FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD (Burial). FIRSTFRUITS (Resurrection). PENTECOST(Descent of the Holy Spirit and birth of the Chruch Age). YET TO BE FULFILLED – FEAST OF TRUMPETS(Rapture of the Church). DAY OF ATONEMENT(1000 year reign of Jesus kingdom on earth). FEAST OF TABERNACLES(Eternity).

2) HERE IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING. The Great Deceiver, Barack Hussein Obama, confirmed his “covenant with many” for one week on 10/29/2008. One week = 7 years. 7 years X 360 Biblical days per year = 2520 days. September 23rd, 2015 is a FEAST DAY – the DAY OF ATONEMENT. Please go to this web site: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html ( it is a calendar calculator). Plug in 10/29/2008 as the START DATE – then plug in 9/23/2015 as the END DATE. My eyes lit up when I saw 2520 days ……………… I confirmed it for myself…………………please do the same.

3) Leviticus 25:8-55. Talks about YEAR OF JUBILEE to occur every 49 years on the DAY OF ATONEMENT Feast Day. 49 years X 360 days = 17,640 days. NOW GO BACK TO THE CALENDAR. Plug in 6/7/1967 as the START DATE (Israel’s capture of Jerusalem) and then plug in 9/23/2015 (Day of Atonement Feast Day). My eyes lit up when I saw 17640 days pop up on the screen. Again, I confirmed it for myself………………please do the same. ( It is also interesting to note that this time period is 2520 weeks! )

4) Pastor Riley has done a lot of study on the Psalms. Basically the Psalms correlate to each particular year. For Example, Psalm 105 correlates to the year 2005, Psalm 106 correlates to the year 2006 etc. PLEASE LOOK UP PSALM 111 which correlates to the year 2011 – verse 9 – “He provided REDEMPTION for his people……………..”. After reading this verse, I immediately began to tear up inside. It was like a truth was just revealed to me. JESUS IS GOING TO REDEEM (Rapture) HIS PEOPLE THIS YEAR!!

5) PLANET X. Please go to this web site:

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad/

You will be able to TRACK the INCOMING Planet X on this web site. You can also move the date(s) forward to see where Planet X is at a certain point in time. THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS this year is SEPTEMBER 28/29. If you prompt the screen to move forward to that date you will see that Planet X is between the Sun and the Earth at that exact time frame. Now look up Matthew 25: 29-31. Planet X is going to cause MAJOR DESTRUCTION at that arrival time - - - “Immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give It’s light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time, the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all of the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming in the CLOUDS of the sky with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a LOUD TRUMPET call, and they will GATHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other”.

Brothers and sisters in Christ, WE ARE GOING HOME THIS YEAR! The Lord always waits until the last second before he evacuates or provides a way out for his people. Noah entered the Ark and the rain came pouring down, The Israelites were about to be decimated by the Egyptians before the Lord parted the waves providing a way out for his people. It wasn’t 5 minutes after Lot left Sodom & Gomorrah that the Lord nuked it. I believe we will be going home on either September 28th or September 29th when the fireworks begin with the arrival of Planet X AND this is also the Feast of Trumpets day. I find this to be AMAZING and am extremly hopeful.

God bless you all.

YBIC

Dave Hasselbeck.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven