Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ron Reese : FOUND IN REVELATION--OBAMA--1

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: manny@galacticomm.org
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:17:03 EST
Subject: Found in Book of Revelation--Obama's Covenant--Part 2

FOUND IN BOOK OF REVELATION--OBAMA'S COVENANT--PART 2

(Please read Part 1 before proceeding with this letter.)

Revelation 8:1 says, “And when he (Jesus) had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” Writing Part 1 was very exciting to me and I am sure that many of you were excited to read it. Those of you who do not want to believe that Obama is the Antichrist and that we have entered the Final 7 Years on Oct. 29, 2008, probably did not find it exciting. I am sure that I will receive some negative responses, no matter what I write in Part 2, but the Lord has prepared me for that.

No matter what I share with you about what the Lord has shown me after several hours of studying Revelation, Chapters 4 thru 13, there will be those of you who will not receive any of it. Your argument will be that the first 6 seals have not been opened yet, so how could the 7th seal have already been opened. It is a valid question and concern that I will attempt to address in this letter.

Let me start by saying that after MANY hours of study and communicating with the Lord in the past 3 and one-half days, I believe with all my heart that THE 7TH SEAL HAS BEEN OPENED THE DAY THAT OBAMA, THE ANTICHRIST, CONFIRMED THE COVENANT WITH MANY IN DANIEL 9:27 ON OCT. 29, 2008!!!

When I hopped out of bed early Thanksgiving morning, after I felt the Lord speak to me, “there was silence in heaven for about the space of half an hour”, I was extremely excited. I knew I could not go back to sleep, because this was the exact length of Obama’s infomercial. It was awesome to think that the same Holy Spirit that had revealed to me that Obama was the Antichrist, and that the Final 7 Years began on Oct. 29, 2008, was now giving the whole world a confirmation of these truths from the Word of God.

I quickly went to my Bible and found the verse in the Book of Revelation. My heart sank, as my excitement instantly disappeared. The verse that the Lord had spoken into my spirit was not where I wanted it to be. “Why, Lord? Why was this verse in Rev, 8:1? Why was it not in Rev 4:1, or Rev. 6:1? That is where I would have put it, Lord”, I complained.

The Lord began speaking to my heart, “Do you believe that I have revealed to you that Obama is the Antichrist and that he confirmed the covenant of Daniel 9:27 on Oct. 29, 2008, thrusting the world into the Final 7 Years?" “How could I not believe it when you have given me THREE supernatural confirmations on Nov. 5, and THREE more supernatural confirmations on Nov. 23?” was my reply.

“Then why would I NOT put something of this magnitude in my Word, so that many more of my children could receive it?”, the Lord seemed to be saying to me. Knowing this would make my 7th confirmation of these truths, that Obama was the Antichrist, and the 7 0th Week of Daniel had begun with Obama’s confirming of the covenant of Daniel 9:27 on Oct. 29, 2008, with 7 being the number of perfection and completeness, it made perfect sense that the Lord would put something of this magnitude in His Word.

The Lord began to impress upon me that it would take some study of His Word, and the direction and guidance of the Holy Spirit. After God showed me that Daniel 9:27 had been fulfilled by Obama on Oct. 29, 2008, I was compelled to do a thorough word study of that verse to verify what the Lord was showing me.

It took an hour or two to complete that study, but I came away thoroughly convinced that there was not even a hint of evidence in Daniel 9:27, in the Hebrew, of a peace treaty with Israel and a handful of Middle East countries. Obama confirmed the covenant with the many (millions and millions), on the EXACT DAY that it was supposed to happen, which was EXACTLY 2520 days from Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, which is the end of a Sabbatical cycle and a Jubilee cycle.

Studying the Book of Revelation is a whole lot more difficult than doing a word study on one verse, believe me. Many of you have tried to study the Book of Revelation and know that it may be the most difficult book in the Bible to study. I did not use any commentaries or other resource books. Just me and God, and the Word of God.

The Lord has revealed so very, very much to me in the past few weeks, that I was confident in his ability to communicate directly to me what He wanted me to see. The big questions I wanted an answer to were, “Why was the fulfillment of Dan. 9:27, with Obama confirming the covenant, in Revelation 8:1 and not earlier in Revelation, and why was it in the same verse with the opening of the 7th seal?” Here are some things the Lord revealed to me during my search for the truth:

1. The Book of Revelation is not written chronologically. Many of the Chapters in Revelation are not meant to be fulfilled consecutively. Many of the verses within a chapter are not consecutive. Also, some of the Chapters are written concurrently with other Chapters.

2. NOBODY has ALL the answers to the Book of Revelation. It came to the point where I finally had to quit trying to find more solutions to questions that kept popping up into my mind. The Lord finally released me to write this email, even though we both knew that what He had shown me, would never satisfy all who are reading this.

3. John, the author of Revelation, is constantly going back and forth between Heaven and earth with his descriptions. Some chapters are describing events in Heaven, while other chapters are describing events on earth. Sometimes one chapter will jump from events in Heaven to events on the earth.

4. It is often difficult to tell if John’s descriptions are literal, or whether he is doing the best he can to describe the revelations that he is being given by the Lord, some of which may not be literal. For example, describing stars falling from heaven, is he actually seeing stars, or asteroids, or meteors, or satanic beings, or nuclear weapons, etc.? This is one thing that makes the Book of Revelation difficult to understand.

5. Is everything starting with Chapter 4 in the future, or is some of it in the past??? This is not necessarily an easy question to answer.

6. Some of the events in the Book of Revelation WILL NOT BE UNDERSTOOD UNTIL AFTER THEY ARE FULFILLED. If the Book of Revelation was so easy to understand, why are so many scholars dogmatic that the Tribulation is ONE 3 1/2 year period, and others TWO 3 1/2 year periods, and still others THREE 3 1/2 year periods? Much of Revelation will remain a mystery until after it is fulfilled.

When you study the Book of Revelation, and you try to discern what the Lord has shown to me, keep the above principles in mind. Hopefully, my first discovery will satisfy many of you, that, indeed, Obama’s 30-minute confirming of the covenant of Daniel 9:27 on Oct. 29, 2008, and the silence in heaven for half an hour in Rev. 8:1, were one and the same event.

My first undertaking was to find out what the 7th Seal judgment was all about. So I searched, and I searched, and I searched. The first 6 seals were quite obviously explained, but the 7th Seal seemed to be a mystery. There were only two options. The first option was that Rev. 8:1 was all that John was shown. The second option was that Rev. 8, verses 3--5, was talking about the 7th Seal judgment.

Let us look at the 2nd option. The seven Seal judgments, which start in Rev. 6:1, are all opened by Jesus. The 7 Trumpet judgments, which start in Rev. 8: 2, are all opened by seven different angels. There is NO mention of any angels during the opening of the Seal judgments. Rev. 7:2 says, “And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.” The next verse starts out, “And ANOTHER angel came…”

Remember, there was no mention of any angels in the Seal judgments, so there could not be ANOTHER angel involved in the 7th Seal judgment. ANOTHER angel in this verse has to be referring to an 8th angel involved in the Trumpet judgments. The actual Trumpet judgments do not begin until the sixth verse. It is fair to say that verses 3 thru 5 are not actually part of the Seal judgments or the Trumpet judgments. They are either a prelude to the Trumpet judgments, or parenthetical verses between the Seal judgments and the Trumpet judgments. Many times throughout the 21 judgments in the Book of Revelation you will find several verses between judgments that are not related to the judgments themselves.

That leaves ONLY the first option. Revelation 8:1 is all that John was shown, concerning the 7th Seal judgment. THE 7TH SEAL JUDGMENT HAS REMAINED A MYSTERY FOR ALMOST 2000 YEARS. Everything we have known about the 7th seal judgment is contained in these words in Rev. 8:1, “And when he (Jesus) had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” What kind of judgment is that, John? You give all this information on the first 6 seal judgments, why can you not give us more information?

It has remained a MYSTERY for 2000 years. All we have known about it was that the 7th Seal judgment was of such magnitude, that ALL of heaven was silent for 30 minutes, as they watched in amazement as the awesome 7th Seal judgment unfolded on earth before their very eyes. None of the other 21 judgments got the attention of all of heaven, except for this one. Nothing had ever silenced heaven before. Why the 7th Seal judgment? And why 30 minutes???

Because 30 minutes of silence in Heaven was the ONLY clue we have ever had to go on for 2000 years. It was meant to be a mystery. It was Jesus who opened the 7th Seal judgment and it is now Jesus who is revealing the mystery to us. There was no possible way that anybody could have unraveled the mystery of the 7th Seal judgment until the event happened.

Why did the 7th Seal judgment deserve 30 minutes of silence in heaven and none of the rest of the judgments did? BECAUSE THIS WAS THE OPENING EVENT OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS!!! THE AUDIENCE IN HEAVEN WAS GETTING THREE FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. THREE THINGS WERE HAPPENING IN JUST 30 MINUTES TIME THAT WOULD SET OFF THE LONG-AWAITED FINAL SEVEN YEARS. No wonder ALL of Heaven was spellbound, awestruck, and completely speechless! They had waited years and years for this to happen, and now, in just 30 minutes time, it was unfolding right before their eyes!

The only clue we had here on earth was that the 7th Seal judgment, when the mystery was unraveled, would be one-half hour in length. Amazingly, it happened with THREE AWESOME FULFILLMENTS IN JUST 30 MINUTES OF TIME ON OCT. 29, 2008!!!

1. The fulfillment of Daniel 9:27, the ONE event that has always been accepted as THE EVENT that would put the world into the Final 7 Years. A multitude of signs surrounded the date of Oct. 29, 2008, but even most Bible Prophecy scholars totally missed it, because of pre-conceived ideas about a 7-year peace treaty, and a Rapture before the Final 7 years started, and about not being able to know the identity of the Antichrist, and misconceptions about where the Antichrist HAD to come from.

2. The EXACT timetable for the 70th week of Daniel had now been revealed, on the EXACT 2520-period that it was supposed to happen. Never had there been so much build-up for a 7-year time period as the one in 2008--2015. The timelines were totally awesome (Read my 2 posts on "The Final 7 Years--Obama--Antichrist" for more info). The calculations were unbelievable. Numerous other signs were pointing to the same time frame. The autumn of 2015 had NUMEROUS things pointing towards it to be the literal 2nd Coming of Christ.

Because it did not happen the way most prophecy scholars thought it would happen, it has not been discerned by most, at least not yet. Most everybody missed it the first time Jesus came, too, because of pre-conceived ideas, and because of what they had been taught. But I am here to tell you, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the 70th Week of Daniel began, with the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27, when Obama confirmed his covenant with the many (millions upon millions), on Oct. 29, 2008, and that Christ will return 2520 days later, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

3. AS OF 10/29/08, THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST CAN BE KNOWN WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT. HIS NAME IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. YOU MAY GO TO WWW.FIVEDOVES.COM , ON THE TITLE PAGE AT THE BOTTOM, AND READ SEVERAL POSTS BY JOHN TNG, KEVIN HECKLE, AND TED PORTER, TO SEE HOW OBAMA'S NAME, USING BIBLE GEMATRIA, CALCULATES TO 666.

Now let us examine why this 7th Seal judgment is in Rev. 8:1, and not in Rev. 4:1, or Rev. 6:1. I am not sure that I have the full revelation on this question, but I am going to do my best to show you what the Lord has shown me.

Notice that the first 6 Seal judgments are all in Chapter 6 and then 18 verses later comes the 7th Seal judgment. God must have set it apart for SOME reason. It is the only Seal judgment that we have known nothing about, until NOW. It is the only Seal judgment not found in the 6th Chapter of Revelation. It is the only Seal judgment that has been a mystery until now. It is the only Seal judgment that John could give NO information about. It is the only Seal judgment that has been SEALED until the time of the end. Remember in Daniel how some of the prophecies were SEALED until the time of the end. God has obviously chosen to SEAL the 7th SEAL judgment until the time of the end, and He has now chosen to REVEAL it.

In Chapter 6 we have the first 6 Seal judgments. In Chapter 8, we have the first four Trumpet judgments taking place. The first four Seal judgments and the first four Trumpet judgments run concurrently, not consecutively. The four Trumpet judgments are simply giving us more details of the first four Seal judgments. All 8 judgments are a direct result of nuclear WWIII (Ezekiel 38-39), I believe.

I must confess that I have unable to make a connection between Seal judgment 5 and Trumpet judgment 5. There may or may not be a connection. This is one of the unknown mysteries to me. Seal judgment 6 and Trumpet judgment 6 are both describing the Battle of Armageddon at the very end of the Tribulation. Trumpet judgment 6, again like Trumpet judgments 1 thru 4, is giving us more details of Seal judgment 6, and possibly the battles leading up to the Battle of Armageddon, as it goes into some detail concerning the kings of the East, and their role in the very last part of the Great Tribulation.

This takes us to Seal judgment 7 and Trumpet judgment 7. Trumpet judgment 7 is sort of a mystery also. It is definitely not as obvious as the first 6 Trumpet judgments. It reminds us of Seal judgment 7, which was also a great mystery. Here is what the Lord has shown me as to why the revealing of the Antichrist is the 7th Seal judgment, and yet it is the VERY FIRST thing that happens in the Final 7 Years:

1. The 7 Seal judgments and the 7 Trumpets judgments are NOT consecutive. Most of these judgments, if not all, run concurrently.

2. The 7th Seal is the most important because it is God’s perfect and complete number.

3. All of the first 6 Seal judgments revolve around the 7th Seal judgment, which is the revealing of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is central to the whole Book of Revelation. The first 6 Seal judgments are most likely a direct result of the Antichrist rising to power. The 7th Seal judgment is the focal point of the other 6 Seal judgments.

4. In Rev. 8:1, the Antichrist is revealed. None of the 7 Trumpet judgments in this SAME CHAPTER could begin, until Rev. 8:1, the unveiling of the Antichrist, had taken place. Therefore, because the Trumpet judgments and the first 6 Seal judgments run concurrently (at the same time), and not consecutively, the first 6 Seal judgments could not take place either, until after the 7th Seal was opened.

5. This is why the 7th Seal was placed in Chapter 8:1 and the first 6 Seal judgments are in Chapter 6. God separated them for a reason. This puts the 7th Seal judgment, the mystery Seal judgment, and the focal point judgment, which all other 13 judgments revolve around, right smack dab in the middle, where it really belongs, if you put this together with all of the other reasons.

6. This brings us again to the 7th Trumpet judgment, which is sort of a mystery, just like the 7th Seal judgment. Like I said, I did not have any commentaries or helps of any kind, so I do not know what others consider the 7th Trumpet judgment. But here is what the Lord has shown me. It is the entire 13th Chapter of Revelation. Remember how the Trumpet judgments run concurrently with the Seal judgments, and also how the Trumpet judgments reveal more details and information about the parallel Seal judgments. The 7th Seal judgment, from what the Lord has shown me, is the revealing of the Antichrist, by his confirming of the covenant of Daniel 9:27.

Well, guess what the 7th Trumpet judgment, in the whole 13th Chapter of Revelation, is about. Yes, that is right. It is ALL about the Antichrist and the False Prophet, referred to in this Chapter as the 1st Beast and the 2nd Beast. Great details about their reign are given to us in the 7th Trumpet judgment. In order for God to continue his pattern of paralleling the Seal judgments and the Trumpet judgments, GOD HAD TO MAKE THE REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST AS THE 7TH SEAL JUDGMENT, and not some other number.

7. The whole Book of Revelation skips around a lot, as far as order of things, so therefore, the 6th Seal judgment does not have to actually take place before the 7th Seal judgment. God can put the opening event of the Final 7 Years, anyplace He wants to, SEALED in any judgment He wants to. I am willing to let God be God. How about you?

I hope you can see from ALL of the above reasons why Revelation 8:1, is actually the perfect place to put our key verse of this whole discussion. God knew what He was doing. When we first look at it, it seems out of place, if we are going to make Obama’s confirming of the covenant of Daniel 9:27, on Oct. 29, 2008, the fulfillment of Rev. 8:1, the very first event of the Final 7 Years. However, the pattern God showed to me, makes it a truly awesome fit to put it right where He put it. It is not out of place at all.

It took hours of diligent study for God to show me all of this, but oh, how it is worth it. I feel VERY strongly in my spirit that many of you reading this are going to receive this into your spirit and it is going to completely change you, as it has me. Many of you will need to read Part 1 and Part 2 again. Please feel free to send these two posts to as many people as you feel led to.

You see, I know what these messages can do to the heart of a person. I KNOW what these revelations and supernatural confirmations have done for me. When you KNOW that you KNOW that you KNOW that ONE DAY VERY SOON YOU ARE GOING TO BE STANDING BEFORE THE LORD AT THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST, it will DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

I have several dozen bumper stickers that read “Jesus Christ or Antichrist—You Must Choose One”. Whom do you choose? The time for straddling the fence is over. The Antichrist is here. World War III is now at the door. Millions upon millions will die VERY SOON. The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are about to ride. The Rapture of the Church is about to take place for those who are ready. My Bible teaches me that the lukewarm, backslidden, fence-straddling, and worldly Christians WILL NOT MAKE THE RAPTURE.

Every one of us is now standing face to face with the reality of where we now stand. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Final 7 Years have now started. If you want to take a chance that I am wrong and continue on in your spiritual condition, then that is between you and God. I am doing my best to fulfill my calling as a watchman.

Ezekiel 33:6 says, “But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned, if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.”

So how about you, fellow watchmen, are you warning others, and are you forwarding or copying pertinent posts to others who need to receive warning messages like these? There has NEVER been a time like this before. Everyone reading this message should be sensing the URGENCY of the hour in which we now live.

“Lord Jesus, give every one of us a burden like we have never had before. Give us a vision of our family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers going to an eternal hell. Give us an URGENCY like we have never had before. Reveal to each one of us what we should be doing to fulfill Your will in our lives in the VERY SHORT TIME WE HAVE LEFT. As much as we look forward to your Returning soon, compel us to work diligently and fervently, because the night is SOON COMING when no man can work. Use each one of us in a mighty way in these VERY LAST DAYS THAT WE ARE NOW LIVING IN. In the matchless and mighty name of Jesus, we pray, Amen.”

Ron Reese

Rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven