Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-7-7-9 “a COMPLETE JUDGMENT decreed” Are the Judgments of the LORD about to be unleashed on man

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/luisv68.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luis Vega (8 June 2011)
"7-7-7-9 “a COMPLETE JUDGMENT decreed”"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7-7-7-9 “a COMPLETE JUDGMENT decreed”
Are the Judgments of the LORD about to be unleashed on mankind/earth?

I do believe that all these current Eclipses, Blood Moons, comets are a sign, a witness of the conditions and warnings that is coming shortly upon earth/mankind. ....”And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth”... Luke 21v25. A Sign is a marker indicating or warning up-ahead of what one is about to go through as in an event or condition.

In graphing the June Eclipses time-line a while back, the 7 day interval pattern emerged with a 9-day count at the end of the month, leading up to the July 1 Partial Solar Eclipse. Something was nudging at my spirit that the 7-7-7 was for sure a significant pattern with spiritual meaning, but what of the 9 thereafter; a 7-7-7-9 was an oddity? So I thought.

Then after helping Andy (Firecharger) with some graphics for one of his recent Youtube videos, he referenced my June Eclipse pattern; one of his Youtube contributers commented to him that on the Illinois State Lottery numbers, the day after the election of Obama were

pick 3---666 pick 4---7779

Well, in doing a Biblical numerical study, this is what I came up with. It is just a brief summary.

The Number 7779 = Complete Judgment
The concordance definition of the number 7779 is: to bruise or overwhelm. Transliteration: shuph/Phonetic Spelling:(shoof)Original Word: שׁוּף

Is the month of June 2011 a momentous time-mark in which the LORD will overwhelm mankind with 'Complete Judgment?' Is He about to break open the Scroll of the Lamb? ( I realize some Believers believe this has already been started). But all Believers are very familiar with the spiritual significance of a “777” in reference to divine completeness and the number 9 with judgment.

The Number Seven (7) = The Number of Completion
It is a number of spiritual perfection. In the Hebrew, seven is (shevah) to be full or satisfied, have enough of. It was full and complete, and good and perfect. Nothing could be added to it or taken from it without marring it. Hence the word (Shavath), to cease, desist, rest, and Shabbath, Sabbath, or day of rest. It is seven, therefore, that stamps with perfection and completeness that in connection with which it is used.

Will the tired Church inter the LORD's Rest finally? Will She be completed after 2000 years of persecution and purification/sanctification? Nothing to add or take away unless to marry it?! Behold the Wife of the Lamb, washed her garments white as snow!

Another meaning of seven is from the root (Shavagh); as to swear, or make an oath, point to the idea of satisfaction or fullness in an oath. It was the security, satisfaction, and fullness of the obligation, or completeness of the bond. It is the standing witness of the spiritual perfection of the number seven. It alludes to a perfecting or purification process.

Does this triple 7 connote the Oath of God's pledge to the Church to come back to marry her as He has purified her with His Word?!

The Number Nine (9): The Number of Finality or Judgment
It is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter. It is also related to the number six, six being the sum of its factors (3x3=9, and 3+3=6), and is thus significant of the end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, the number of finality or judgment. Being the number of finality or judgment, it is committed unto Jesus as "the Son of man" (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the completeness, the end and issue of all things as to man—the judgment of man and all his works..

I could not help but be reminded of Daniel's instruction to seal-up the prophecy of the book until the end of things....of sin, of judgment etc. Is this it? In our lifetime?

Also, Nine is a factor of 666, which is 9 times 74. The gematria of the word “Dan," which means a judge, is 54 (9x6). "th orgh mou" (tee orgee mou), my wrath, = 999 (Hebrews 3:11). The solemn amhn (ameen), amen, or "verily," of our Lord, amounts also to 99, summing up and ending His words. Genesis 19, recording the judgment of Sodom is marked by multiples of nine. Nine persons "stoned." Nine persons afflicted with blindness. Nine were afflicted with leprosy etc.

CONCLUTION
I realize this might be just a coincidence or a far stretch of the imagination, but let's imagine. Some even allude that Obama is or will be THE Antichrist; that is for another post. So I ventured to do a Biblical number research/study on the numbers, 7779, 7 and 9. This is what I came up with; some of you might already know of such things. God is the God of Numbers, He uses them all throughout Scripture, unfortunately, so has satan. I referred to Biblical sources for this study. Please feel free to add/or comment and do a study on Biblical Numerology. So does the 7-7-7-9 PATTERN in the sun,moon and stars mean “a COMPLETE JUDGMENT decreed.” Are the Judgments of the LORD about to be unleashed on mankind/earth? We shall see.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: 7-7-7-9 “a COMPLETE JUDGMENT decreed” Are the Judgments of the LORD about to be unleashed on