Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLANet Christ...Christ's PLAN...Extra tERRESTRIAL?

Just find it interesting that I read somewhere of Extra tERRESTRIAL today...

Why is Earth called a PLANet too?

Is JESUS made a MAN and went to another PLANet being an Extra tERRESTRIAL to prepare MANsions for earthlings?

Note: we are Extra tERRESTRIAL according to Angels too right?

The devil and demons are also Extra tERRESTRIAL around us tempting us in this world.

Yet this world is trying to prevent us from receiving Extra tERRESTRIAL from outer space...HEAVEN.

A Literal Physical Planet with everything needed for survival...which is far better than what this world could provide.

Compared with Angels in this Planet Christ, we are just like very primitive caveman...

Maybe Jesus is preparing NEW Bodies for the DEAD so that HE could breathe the Life of their SOULs into the NEW Bodies...

We Which are alive shall be changed...swapped? in Heaven?

Or Teleported into Heaven by Lightning...no need of electrical cables...

Just Guessing and Imagining...High Technology Ways which is possible for GOD.

Re: PLANet Christ...Christ's PLAN...Extra tERRESTRIAL?

Pls Note that The LORD Jesus Christ who after HIS Ascension into HEAVEN into this Planet Christ...can still speak to Apostle 'Saul' Paul before his conversion...see Acts 9:3-6

3: "And as he[Saul who later became Apostle Paul] journeyed, he[Saul] came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him[Saul] a light from heaven:
4: And he[Saul] fell to the earth, and heard a voice [JESUS] saying unto him[Saul], Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5: And he[Saul] said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the *******
6: And he[Saul] trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord [JESUS Christ] said unto him[Saul], Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do."

Note that Jesus appeared to Ananias in a vision...Acts:9:10-16

10: "And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11: And the Lord[Jesus] said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12: And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13: Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14: And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15: But the Lord[Jesus] said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake."

This means that although Jesus is busy Preparing MANsions for us in a FAR AWAY GALAXY...HE IS STILL IN TOTAL CONTROL! Thank GOD for HIS ALMIGHTY POWER! His HIGHEST Technology Which He Has Reserved! Not Revealed Yet!

GREAT IS OUR LORD!

PLANet Christ need not be NEAR for JESUS Shout is ALL POWERFUL!

Psalms:33:9: "For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast."

Therefore...JESUS NEED NOT BE NEAR TO RAPTURE US...JUST AS GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH BY SIMPLE INTRUCTIONS AND NOT EVEN SHOUTING...

There are just 10 verses in Genesis chapter1 whereby 'God said' and 'there was' with 6times 'it was so'...in the 7day creation of God.

Why would JESUS need to SHOUT? and with a Trumpet?

IS SHOUT derived from SHavUOT?...AV is the month Temple destroyed...

I believe Jesus might have been so eager to receive us after so long a wait that HE has such intense emotion and so JESUS CRIED OUT and therefore SHOUTed instead of saying...

Jesus Cried with Loud Voice to Raise Lazarus...New Testament

John:11:43: "And when He[Jesus] thus had spoken, He[Jesus] cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth."

Jesus will SHOUT to Raise (Lazar)US...New Testament

1Thessalonians:4:16: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

Confirmed by OLD Testament Verses

Jesus is coming with A SHOUT and with sound of a trumpet...OLD Testament

Psalms:47:5: God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet."

Psalms:78:65: "Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine."

Jesus shall ROAR and SHOUT against the earth...OLD Testament

Jeremiah:25:30: "Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth."

Jesus will SHOUT against Jerusalem and Walls thrown down?...OLD Testament

Jeremiah:50:15: "Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her."

Jesus will send FIRE with SHOUTing and trumpet?...OLD Testament

Amos:2:2: "But I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the palaces of Kerioth: and Moab shall die with tumult, with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet:"

JESUS will 'descend from heaven' come out of the Planet CHRIST and whereby HE is still Millions of Miles Away...HE SHOUTED with Trumpet to Receive us before the PLANet Christ even arrives???