Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cindy by the Sea : The hand that presses the wall

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011/06/04/the-hand-that-presses-the-wall/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hand that presses the wall – * up-dated July 23, 2008

“Remember O Lord, what the Edomites did on the day Jerusalem fell, ‘Tear it down they cried, Tear it down to its foundations” Psalm 137:7

A heartfelt thank you, to several who contributed to the subject of today’s post. Jeane in the comments section of my blog, Steve at Anakypto forum regarding an e-mail sent to me yesterday, Jim Bramlett on yesterday’s Five Doves and Michael Wellman for his outstanding studies on Celestial events and their relation to Jewish observances.

I received an e-mail from Steve Coerper of Anakypto forum posing the following question -

Why is the Western Wall still standing, when Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24:2, that not one stone would remain upon another; all would be thrown down?

Good question! And, to tell you the truth, not one I had thought about before. The most obvious explanation, – because the Bible is always true – is that the prophecy has only partially been fulfilled; so far.

On yesterday’s Five Doves, Jim Bramlett posed the question: Is Barack Obama an Edomite? If he is, then, I would say the above photo says a lot.

On July 23, 2008, then candidate Obama, Junior Senator of Illinois was in Jerusalem, where he was photographed placing a small piece of paper (assumed to be a prayer, which it was – as later revealed) in to one of the many crevices of the ancient Western Wall, as is the custom during daily prayers.

As he stood there, hand on wall, one of the Rabbi’s, who had joined their group, read from Psalm 122:

“I was glad when they said unto me, let us go in to the house of the Lord. Our feet are standing in your gates O Jerusalem …. There the thrones for judgment stand, the thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper who love thee. May there be peace within your walls …”

Twenty four hours later, Obama was in Berlin speaking to an enthusiastic crowd at the Victory Column, symbol of German national pride in Tiergarten Park. His speech though widely received, also, drew criticism for his choice in locations, as the Victory Column was not only a source of German national pride, but, Nazi national pride. In his address to the citizens of Berlin, he spoke of walls that must come down; something he knew would resonate with a people who knew what it meant to live life divided by a wall. To a crowd, rapt with attention, he said:

“The walls between old allies on either side of the Atlantic cannot stand. The walls between the countries with the most and those with the least cannot stand. The walls between races and tribes; natives and immigrants; Christian and Muslim and Jew cannot stand. These now are the walls we must tear down.”

People of Berlin – and people of the world – the scale of our challenge is great. The road ahead will be long. But I come before you to say that we are heirs to a struggle for freedom. We are a people of improbable hope. Let us build on our common history, and seize our common destiny, and once again engage in that noble struggle to bring justice and peace to our world.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=77689#axzz1OFnmSJiFP

Predictably, winning over the German people, yet, leaving others to wonder, what common history and what common destiny it is that we all share?

Eight days later, on Aug 1, a total solar eclipse was visible over the Northern regions of the globe; the first of three consecutive solar eclipses that would occur in 2008, 2009 and 2010 on the very important date of Av 1.

The Babylonian Talmud as this to say regarding the month of Av.

“When we enter the month of Av, our joy is diminished. This is because the darkest events in Jewish history occurred in the first week and a half of this month, particularly the nine days leading up to the 9th of Av …” (the exact day, both temples were destroyed). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Av

On May 24, 2011, President Obama, mistakenly (or not), dated the entry of his visit to Westminster Abbey as 5/24/2008 instead of 5/24/2011 leaving everyone mystified, except those who saw an interesting correlation to the date and a passage of scripture with the same numeric components; Daniel 5:24-28. This is the passage from the Bible that tells the very intriguing story of King Belshazzar and the handwriting on the wall.

For any one who may not be familiar with the story, a quick re- cap:

The book of Daniel tells us that King Belshazzar was hosting a very lavish banquet for himself, a thousand of his nobles and their wives. During the course of the party, he called for the gold and silver goblets plundered from the Jewish Temple by his father King Nebuchadnezzar, to be brought to the party so he and his fellow nobles could drink from them.

Suddenly, while drinking from the sacred temple goblets and praising their gods of wood and stone, a hand from out of no-where mysteriously appeared writing these strange and undecipherable words on the wall -

“Mene, mene, tekel, parsin –

The King was terrified and wanted to know what these strange words meant but, none of his wise men or nobles could interpret them. On the advice of the Queen, the Israelite Daniel was sent for, who was able to tell the King what they meant. He said, this is what they mean O King -

God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end. You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting. Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

And, that very night, King Belshazzar was slain.

On June 7, President Obama will be holding a lavish banquet also. Few details are available yet, but, it is rumored that they will be pulling out all the stops. The purpose for this banquet? To fete German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the first German Chancellor to visit the White House since Helmut Kohl in 1995.

It’s doubtful that any gold or silver goblets plundered from the Jewish temple will be in use that night, but, the Guest of Honor and the Country she represents, certainly did, plunder the Jewish people; and more.

One of the topics which will undoubtedly be on the table for discussion while the Chancellor is here will be the Middle-East. And, while the Chancellor did give a humbling address to the Knesset in March of 2008 offering apologies to the Jewish State on behalf of the German people, she is also on record as being in agreement with President Obama on a return to the 1967 borders. Chancellor Merkel, if you’re not for us, you’re against us! You can’t have it both ways!

(Interesting, while the United States suffered a series of horrific tornado’s following the President’s May 19th speech, Germany has been experiencing an especially virulent form of pestilence in the form of an e-coli out break, which began, I believe, in the latter part of May, as well).

The Bible is always 100% true. For this reason, the Western wall will come down. When Jesus said, “every stone,” he meant every stone!

But, why this one wall remaining after all these centuries? Why was the prophecy not completely fulfilled in 70 A.D. ? Perhaps, it too, is waiting for the seventieth week to begin. With the long stretch of the church age in between, the events of that fateful time appear ready to pick up where they left off; the 69th and the 70th week re-joined completing God’s plans for the nation of Israel.

Because Jesus said the stones would be thrown down, I am led to believe it will be a deliberate action as opposed to an earthquake or other some other natural phenomenon.

But, why would President Obama or anyone else want to tear it down? Well, for one thing, as long as it exists it is a point of contention between the two parties. I can’t see it as anything the Jewish people would ever agree to, so most likely, it would be forced upon them.

I came across an article today written by someone I’m not familiar with. It’s dated 2005 and I thought it was worth sharing as it lends a different slant to some of the things I had always considered to be a certain way. This was one of the parts of the article that stood out to me:

“If a modern-day King of Babylon were to invade Israel, I believe the Palestinians will encourage him to put an end to the daily prayer sacrifices at the Western Wall.

Wow! An end to the daily prayer sacrifices at the Western Wall! How could that ever be accomplished except by tearing it down? That gave me a whole new perspective on a verse, I had always taken to mean animal sacrifices. And, it may be, but, it makes me wonder? Is this why the wall has remained for two millenia? It’s purpose not complete, until the stones are thrown down, and the daily prayer sacrifices stopped.
http://www.timeisnear.com/blog/?p=34

Interesting speculation, which time alone will tell.

The dinner at the White House in honor of Chancellor Merkel is scheduled for June 7 and falls on the Jewish feast of Shavuot. I find it interesting that these two parties (who are in agreement regarding the 1967 borders) should be meeting on a day, which commemorates the giving of the Torah which officially made the Israelites a nation before God. Something, Obama and most of his friends fail to recognize.

Today the fate of the Jewish nation appears to be held in the hands of those who conspire against her, but, the opposite is true. Seven days after Shavuot, on June 15, a bulls-eye red blood moon will appear in a direct line over Jerusalem; a solemn warning from the Creator - and, before the next seven years are complete, it will appear to all the world that the Jews are finally finished. But, it will not be so. For the blood-red moon is only one in a series of lunar and solar events that will mark the awesome events of the seventieth week as the final pages of history unfold.
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1052114&cmd=show

Be assured, the hand that presses the wall will fail, the hand that sets out to accomplish what Rome, Hitler, Haman and Pharoah did not; will utterly fail. And, once again, God will laugh in triumph over his enemies.

* Up-date: Please take the time to read this excellent article titled “This Strange President and the Tuesday Factor, Is President Barack Obama a type of King Belshazzar”. It ties in well with today’s post and with my post titled, “the handwriting and the hand writing”. You will be amazed, blessed and terrified at what appears is straight ahead. I agree with the writers assessment, the days remaining for this country look to be few. Blessings to you all – and keep watching! http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/this-strange-president-the-tuesday-factor-is-barack-hussein-obama-a-%e2%80%9ctype%e2%80%9d-of-belshazzar/

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper who love thee” Psalm 12:6 Watching and waiting with YOU for the soon return of Jesus! Cindy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Cindy by the Sea : The hand that presses the wall

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.timeisnear.com/blog/?p=34

Time is Near

º Chapter Nine: Not One Stone Will Be Left Standing
At some point in this journey through Bible prophecy, we must come to the Temple in Jerusalem. It once stood majestically on the east side of the Old City of Jerusalem, in the area now called Haramesh-Sherif. If you are to look for a vestige of what remains of the ancient Temple, you must come to the great Western Wall. It still stands, the rampart below Solomon’s original Temple, the retaining wall of King Herod’s expanded Temple. The wall is made of massive stones, some nearly 50 feet tall and each weighing over five tons.
The Western Wall survived the Roman destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. During the Middle Ages, Jews were allowed to come to Jerusalem to visit this revered Wailing Wall once a year on the anniversary of the Temple’s destruction. After the Six Day War in 1967 when the Jews captured the Old City of Jerusalem from the Jordanians, the Western Wall became a focal point for national rejoicing and prayer, and it remains so to this day. For Christians, it is a glimpse of what once existed at the time when Jesus entered the city of Jerusalem prior to his crucifixion. This brings us to an important discourse in Mark 13 regarding the Lord’s return.
“As he [Jesus] was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!’
‘Do you see all these great buildings?’ replied Jesus. ‘Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.’
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, ‘Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?’” (Mark 13:1-3)
The response Jesus gave to these four disciples was a clear description of the end-times. He told them what was to transpire—not during the Roman invasion of 70 AD—but in the final days before his return. There would be:

1) False christs (Mark 13:5,6)
2) Wars and rumors of war (Mark 13:7)
3) Earthquakes in various places (Mark 13:8)
4) Persecution of his followers (Mark 13:9)
5) The gospel preached to all nations (Mark 13:10)
6) Betrayal among families (Mark 13:11-13)
7) The abomination (Mark 13:14-18)
8) The great tribulation (Mark 13:19-20)
9) Lying signs and wonders (Mark 13:21,23)
10) The second coming of Jesus (Mark 13:24-27).

When the Roman army destroyed the Temple in 70 AD, many early Christians believed the end-times had begun because of this prophecy. And in fact, even today, many theologians will try to reconcile this discourse with the Roman invasion. What often gets overlooked, however, is the fact that the Temple destruction was not complete because a portion of the foundation for that Temple, the Western Wall, survived.

Jesus said, “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” The stones he was referring to included the massive stones his disciples were admiring when they approached him on the Mount of Olives. Those stones included the Western Wall. Today, some 2,000 years later, those stones still stand. And I believe they will remain standing until the time of the great tribulation. And at that time, we will see the complete fulfillment of the Mark 13 discourse.

There is a prophecy in the Psalms pertaining to this. “Remember, O Lord, what the Edomites did on the day Jerusalem fell. ‘Tear it down,’ they cried, ‘tear it down to its foundations!’ O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us’” (Psalm 137:7,8).
The Romans may have destroyed the buildings of the Temple, but it will be the “Daughter of Babylon” in the last days, who will tear it down to its foundations. For this to occur, the foundations of the ancient Temple must become the center point of Jewish worship, which is what has occurred with the emergence of the Western Wall as a national religious symbol.

The term, “Daughter of Babylon” is used only five times in Scripture; here in Psalm 137 and in four other verses. Each usage relates directly to the final destruction of Babylon in the end-times, matching the portrayal of her destruction in the book of Revelation. It is clear that the daughter of ancient Babylon is the rebirth of modern Babylon!
“Go down, sit in the dust, Virgin Daughter of Babylon; sit on the ground without a throne, Daughter of the Babylonians. No more will you be called tender or delicate… I was angry with my people and desecrated my inheritance; I gave them into your hand, and you showed them no mercy. Even on the aged you laid a very heavy yoke. You said, ‘I will continue forever—the eternal queen. But you did not consider these things or reflect on what might happen. Now then listen, you wanton creature, lounging in your security, and saying to yourself, ‘I am and there is none beside me. I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.’ Both of these will overtake you in a moment, on a single day: loss of children and widowhood. They will come upon you in full measure, in spite of your many sorceries and all your potent spells.” (Isaiah 47:1,6-9)
“Look! An army is coming from the north… to attack you, O Daughter of Babylon. The king of Babylon has heard reports about them, and his hands hang limp, pain like that of a woman in labor… At the sound of Babylon’s capture the earth will tremble; its cry will resound among the nations.” (Jeremiah 50:41-46)
“The Daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor at the time it is trampled; the time to harvest her will soon come.” (Jeremiah 51:33)
“‘Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon… Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,’ declares the Lord. ‘Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people.’” (Zechariah 2:7,10,11)

These verses give us a glimpse of what the “Daughter of Babylon” of the end-times will do to the “Daughter of Zion.” Based on what we read here, I believe Iraq will lead an invasion of Israel and will take many captives. The invading force will desecrate the Jewish sanctuary and worship, tearing down what remains of the Temple to its very foundation. Cheering on the “Daughter of Babylon” will be the Edomites. I believe the Edomites refer to the modern day Palestinians.

According to Daniel 11:41, the Edomites will be in league with the king who sets up the abomination in Israel. The Palestinians rallied behind Saddam when he sent scud missiles against Israel in 1991, and they continued to ask for his support in their intifada against Israel. A Palestinian Media Watch poll taken in October 2003 showed that 74 percent of Palestinians supported Saddam Hussein in his recent struggles with America and Britain. More than 40 percent of the 600 Palestinians interviewed said they continued to support the insurgents attacking and killing American soldiers in Iraq.

The prophet Ezekiel addressed the bitterness of these people. “Because you harbored an ancient hostility and delivered the Israelites over to the sword at the time of their calamity, the time their punishment reached its climax, therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will give you over to bloodshed and it will pursue you.” (Ezekiel 35:6)
“…therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.” (Ezekiel 35:11)
The judgment of Edom will be justified because “with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pasturelands.” (Ezekiel 36:5)
If a modern day king of Babylon were to invade Israel, I believe the Palestinians will encourage him to put an end to the daily prayer sacrifices at the Western Wall. And if something cataclysmic were to happen to the Temple Mount, their demands might be far worse. Recently, a huge bulge in the Southern Wall of the Temple has emerged, causing engineers to warn of a collapse of the Al Aqsa mosque built directly above it. Because of the bulge, Newsweek Magazine has dubbed the Southern Wall the Armageddon Wall. It is possible that a geological event, rather than a political event, could trigger the invasion that leads to the abomination. In any case, the Psalm prophecy sees the Edomites taunting the “Daughter of Babylon” to “Tear it down, tear it down to its foundation.”

This brings us to another Scripture that is often used and abused in regards to Bible prophecy. If you have ever heard someone say, “The Temple in Jerusalem must be rebuilt in order for the end to come” or “the antichrist will sign a seven year peace treaty with Israel in order to build the Temple,” then you should consider the Scripture used to bring about that interpretation. There is only one verse that comes close to matching this prediction. It is Daniel 9:27. “He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven’. In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple, he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

The popular interpretation of this verse goes as follows: “The antichrist will enter into a peace treaty with Israel for seven years. The peace treaty will allow him to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. In the middle of the seven years, he will put an end to Jewish worship in the Temple, and will set up the abomination that causes desolation.”
But does it really say that? First of all, the text does not refer to a peace treaty nor does the term “many” necessarily refer to Israel. The covenant that the antichrist enters into is an alliance (Hebrew, ‘berith’ . It is the same word used in Daniel 11:30 when the antichrist “will show favor to those who forsake the holy covenant.” Alliances are usually made with friends while peace treaties are made with enemies. My understanding of this verse would suggest that the Assyrian will enter into a covenant with many of his ilk, a covenant to destroy Israel. There is, in fact, a mention of such a covenant in Psalm 83.
“O God, do not keep silent, be not quiet, O God, be not still. See how your enemies are astir, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish ‘Come’, they say, ‘let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more.’ With one mind they plot together, they form an alliance [Hebrew, ‘berith’ covenant] against you—the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Gebal, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.” (Psalm 83:1-

Here we see the natural enemies of Israel: the descendants of Ishmael, Esau and Lot, along with the Philistines and the people of Lebanon and Jordan. These Middle Easterners are jealous of the fact that Israel has birthed a nation in their midst. So they enter into an alliance with each other; a covenant to destroy Israel. Such a covenant actually exists today. It is called the HAMAS covenant. This verse in Psalms tells us the Assyrian will join with them and lend strength to their cause.

I am convinced a modern day Assyrian will invade Israel, throw down Jewish sacrifices and offerings, and set up an abomination on “a wing of the temple.” Does this mean he must first enter into a peace treaty with Israel to allow them to rebuild their Temple? I do not think the verse in Daniel 9:27 requires it. It simply says the Jews will be involved in sacrifices and offerings. It could be in a small sanctuary behind the Western Wall. Or the offerings could refer to the prayer offerings left in the crevices of the Western Wall stones by practicing Jews.

A wing of the Temple is where the abomination will be set up, and that sight is likely to be inside or near one of the Moslem shrines on the Temple Mount, either the Dome of the Rock or the Al Aqsa Mosque. There is still much debate as to where the inner sanctuary of Solomon’s Temple was located, but the abomination will not be located in the inner sanctuary. It will be on the wing of the Temple.
In Revelation 11, the Apostle John was instructed to measure the Temple. “But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.” (Revelation 11:2)

These 42 months, or 3½ years, make up the time of the great tribulation, the time when the Assyrian will trample on the holy city Jerusalem. The abomination will be set up in the outer courts of the Gentiles, on a wing of the Temple. The Assyrian will likely go into one of the mosques on the Temple Mount and proclaim himself the champion of the Palestinians, conqueror of the Jews, messiah of Islam and unifier of the Arab nations.

Since the 10th century, Islamic clerics have taught that at the end of time a man from the family of the prophet Mohammed will appear and strengthen their religion and usher in an era of perfect justice. He will be called ‘Imam Mahdi’. While in power, Saddam made every effort to establish himself as Imam Madhi. The name ‘Hussein’ is a revered name in the Islamic world, the name of Mohammed’s grandson. Saddam exploited this name for his own political and cultic purposes. He let it be known that he was a direct descendant of Mohammed. He added the phrase ‘Allahu Akbar’ to the Iraqi flag and called for the ‘sword of jihad’ against Israel. The secular Saddam who once wore pin-striped suits and sunglasses was replaced by the religious Saddam pictured in Muslim prayer attire. This was a calculated move to position himself as Madhi.

Saddam has also compared himself to the Arab warrior Saladin who fought the Christian crusaders. But the person he has compared himself to most often is Nebuchadnezzar. When he first became president of Iraq, Saddam said, “What is most important to me about Nebuchadnezzar is the link between the Arabs’ abilities and the liberation of Palestine. Nebuchadnezzar was, after all, an Arab from Iraq, albeit ancient Iraq. Nebuchadnezzar was the one who brought the bound Jewish slaves from Palestine.”
Twenty years later, Saddam still reminds his nation of his diabolical plan to invade Palestine. He has petitioned his Jerusalem Army to take up arms against American and Israel. Of course, we in America consider the odds of Saddam accomplishing this as highly improbable. But I think the Scriptures are pointing in that direction. The Assyrian will be the tool of God’s wrath in the last days. The Babylonians will be allowed to rise up because God is angry with His inheritance.
Unbelievable, you might say, but the prophet Habakkuk said it would be unbelievable.
“Watch and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told. I am raising up the Babylonians, that ruthless and impetuous people who sweep across the whole earth…” (Habakkuk 1:5-6)

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Cindy by the Sea : The hand that presses the wall

Interesting that Obama wanted to 'TEAR DOWN THESE WALLs'...fulfilling and preparing for
Gog/Magog prophesy to attack Israel WITHOUT 'WESTERN' WALLs?

Ezekiel:38:8-12: "After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9: Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10: Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12: To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."