Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rainbow Flag of the times/Signs of the Lord's curse/A first on the Temple Mount/June 3, 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/06/more-than-1600-people-have-been-infected-by-a-toxic-strain-of-ecoli-bacteria-that-has-killed-at-least-17-and-may-be-the-dea.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rainbow Flag of the times/Signs of the Lord's curse/A first on the Temple Mount/June 3, 2011

Prophecy Sign: One fact is very clear when you are talking about the last day signs. Jesus in Matthew 24: 37-39 concerning what the last generation would be like just prior to His second coming is compared to both Noah's generation and Lots. Both of these peoples turned from God and followed their own lusts and became evil people. We know part of Noah’s generation troubles came on them when they turned to homosexuality. How do we know this? Notice that Jesus compared Noah’s day to Sodom and Gomorrah and then linked it to the time of his return. I quote our Lord. Luke 17: 25-30. “But first must He [Christ] suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28“Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30“Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of Man is revealed.”

At a time when America needs to get back to Christ as the nation falls apart, what is the banner that is flying? The rainbow flag! Since America has turned its back on God and has taken a postion with the PLO against Israel on the 1967 borders God has shown His distain for America's actions. One of the sure signs America is declining are the jobs stats. Believe me, these factors go hand in hand with God's curse on a people who think it is better to live without God and turn to a life style that reflexs that of Noah's and Lots. Americans are feeling the stress of this curse but most don't even know what this curse is yet!

That this new survey for example. "Americans are growing increasingly doubtful about direction of the US economy, according to the latest surveyfrom business-advisory firm AlixPartners. In fact, an increasing number, some 61 percent, say they don't expect to return to their respective pre-recession lifestyles until the spring of 2014, if ever. What's worse, a full 10 percent said they expect they will never return to pre-recession spending." No nation can continue to be strong let alone a major superpower for long when they discard God, and Christ Jesus as a mere make believe creator in a comic book. When people, or in this case a major business flys a flag that is meant to be in Christ's face no good can come from it.

Case in point: "The flag is being flown at the request of PRISM, a Richmond Fed group representing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and allies." "Del. Robert G. Marshall, R-Prince William, is asking the Richmond Federal Reserve Bank to remove the rainbow flag flying below the American flag outside of the building, calling its presence “a serious deficiency of judgment by your organization, one not limited to social issues.” In a letter to Richmond Fed President Jeffrey M. Lacker, Marshall says the homosexual behavior “celebrated” by the bank “undermines the American economy” and is a class six felony in Virginia.

“The Richmond Fed’s endorsement of costly, anti-social, immoral behavior is rejected by 6,000 years of Western Religious and moral teaching,” writes Marshall, who is among the General Assembly’s most conservative members and has long been outspoken on gay-rights issues. “You want the American people to trust your [judgment] in economic matters when your spokesperson celebrates an attack on public morals?”

This is only one example of how America has turned from God's teaching and is no doubt paying for it. The people who answered the survey saying they don't believe the future looks good for America got it right. Unless this nation comes back to God you can count the nation to continue to decline!

Here is another example of how God is being tossed out of the American society. I quote, "A federal judge has ordered a Texas school district to prohibit public prayer at a high school graduation ceremony. Chief U.S. District Judge Fred Biery’s order against the Medina Valley Independent School District also forbids students from using specific religious words including “prayer” and “amen.” We are seeing more news like this popping up all over the nation. What do you think God thinks about this? Just look around you and watch the news and see if America gets blessed or cursed. Look for more floods, earthquakes, diseases, major storms, and crop destruction, because these are the things headed for a nation who is telling God they don't believe in Him or need Him. As was with Noah and Lot God is going to come in and remove His children from His judgment. All these last day signs are a notice to all the believers to make sure you are ready to go home with Christ at any time! Like the world flood and the cities set on fire God this time has plans for all those who refuse His will to enter the 7 year tribulation. If a ship were able to save you this time I would say get on board, but this time the only ticket to safety is via the Lamb of God. Call on Him today and He will come and save you from the things that must take place shortly.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/news/2011/jun/03/marshall-asks-richmond-fed-remove-rainbow-flag-hon-ar-1083565/

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43268037

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/02/prayer-prohibited-at-graduation-ceremony/?test=latestnews

Prophecy Sign: Genesis 12:3 the Lord’s curse on anyone who curses Israel. Yesterday I wrote to you about my warning I gave on my March 28, 2011 post where I show you how Britain and Germany will suffered from the Lord’s curse for trying to divide Israel? Here is one of the quotes I gave you

"Britain, France and Germany want the United Nations and the European Union to propose the outlines of a final settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that would lead to the establishment of a Palestinian state, UN diplomats said." As soon as I saw that all these nations are working to divide Israel I told you to watch the news and you will see how this curse plays out. Well here we go again. That a look at what is going on in Germany."

"More than 1,600 people have been infected by a toxic strain of E.coli bacteria that has killed at least 17 and may be the deadliest yet in human history, health officials said on Friday. Germany is at the center of the outbreak. But with the exact source of the illness still a mystery, consumers appear to be increasingly nervous around the world. Some 1,624 people in Europe and the United States have so far become ill, probably from eating contaminated vegetables and salads. The WHO said the strain was a rare one, seen in humans before, but never in this kind of outbreak. The death toll is expected to rise further when Germany updates numbers later in the day after a public holiday on Thursday. Experts say the source is likely to be in Germany. People have also become ill in Austria, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, Britain and United States."

Here is more news about Germany. "Germany's disease control center reported on Friday 199 new cases in the last two days of a rare, deadly strain of E. coli that has so far caused up to 17 deaths." If you are tracking the nations who are working to divide up Israel there will be no question that these same nations has taken a major hit by some disaster. Many of you will not believe this is a product of the Lord's curse, but the events that follow the statements of trying to divide up Israel is no coincidence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110603/ts_nm/us_ecoli

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/germany-says-199-e-coli-cases-two-days-102451447.html

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/Killer-germ-antibiotic-afpsg-3204878075.html?x=0

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/european-countries-want-un-not-u-s-to-advance-mideast-peace-talks-1.351897

Since the United States has taken the same stance as the UK, Germany, and France it comes as no surprise to me that all of these nations are also fighting one of the worse economic crisis since the depression. The curse drops on the nations in many forms. One of the main signs showing how bad things are getting is the jobless rate. Here is today's news concerning America's decline. "The economy's shift into low gear likely made for a worrisome decline in job growth in May. Economists forecast nearly 100,000 fewer jobs were added in May than in April, which had job growth of 244,000. Reuters reports the consensus of economists in its survey expect 150,000 new non farm payrolls and an unemployment rate of 8.9 percent.

"I'm really worried about tomorrow's number. I don't have a lot of confidence that it's going to be strong," said Deutsche Bank chief U.S. economist Joseph Lavorgna, who expects to see 160,000 jobs for May. "..I just think in some ways, we're trying to catch a falling knife. We're looking at an economy that last year grew 2.8 percent. This year maybe it grows a bit better than that. A lot of the reasons we have weak growth may be exogenous factors, and the economy isn't that strong. Any type of shock is going to make a difference."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43260492

Reuters
"The government said that a scant 54,000 nonfarm jobs were created last month, a far cry from economists' already-lowered estimates of 150,000, while the unemployment rate rose to its highest level since December 2010." The signs of the decline of America has reached the 9.1 % mark. http://www.foxbusiness.com/index.html

Prophecy Sign: The Apostle Paul in II Thessalonians 2:4 shows us that the Antichrist is going to sit in the Jewish Temple that is going to be rebuilt soon. I quote Paul. “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” Many of you may not realize this but the Jews have been preparing to rebuild this Third Temple. I have been tracking the Jewish moves on the Temple Mount, and each year the Jews are getting more activie in pressing to rebuild their Temple. It does appear the Israeli government is doing things on the Mount that they would not allow for fear there would be violence on the Temple Mount by the PLO. What you are about to read may not seem important news but this news is huge.

"Hundreds of religious Jews from all streams were able to happily commemorate the 44th anniversary of thefirst-ever entry of Israeli soldiers onto the TempleMount. For the first time in the history of Israeli restrictions on Jewish entry to the Temple Mount, the recitation of the Priestly Blessing was permitted there. It happened on Wednesday, Jerusalem Reunification Day, when hundreds of visitors – all of whom immersed in a mikveh (ritual bath) prior to coming and took other precautions required by Jewish Law – were allowed to enter the Temple Mount in groups of 30-40.

Among them were several Cohanim (descendants of Aharon the Priest). They spread their hands in the customary manner and recited, “May G-d bless and watch over your… May G-d shine His countenance upon and show you grace… May G-d raise His countenance towards you and grant you peace” (Numbers 6, from the portion to be read aloud this week in synagogues throughout the Jewish world)."

I can assure you right now that this event has really ticked off the Arabs who think they can control every move on that Mount. It appears the Jews are beginning to show the PLO that even though they have allowed them to run the Mount, the real owners of this site belongs to the Jews. This one event is going to add more pressure on the PLO to march on the Jews who are now in control of East Jerusalem.

This is what I am looking for. When events in the Middle East get out of control overthe ownership of this city that is what will help bring on the Psalm 83 war. When Israel win this war they won't have to worry about what the PLO says or does on the Mount because the Jews will have defeated their enemies and they will be able to do whatever they want on the Mount which will include rebuilding the Jewish Temple.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144701

Prophecy Sign

"For months mounting fear has driven researchers to wring their hands over the approaching solar storms. Some have predicted devastating solar tsunamis that could wipe away our advanced technology, others voiced dire warnings that violent explosions on the surface of the sun could reach out to Earth, breach our magnetic field, and expose billions to high intensity X-rays and other deadly forms of cancer-causing radiation. Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles or some mysterious force is being shot out from the sun

We know from Luke 21:11 that there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars." Something major is taking place now in the sun and it has the experts concerned.

Alarmed physicists first became aware of this threat over the past several years. Initially dismissed as an anomaly, now frantic scientists are shooting e-mails back and forth to colleagues across the world attempting to grasp exactly what is happening to the sun.

Something impossible has happened. Yet the “impossible” has been proven to be true. Laboratories around the globe have confirmed that the rate of radioactive decay—once thought to be a constant and a bedrock of science—is no longer a constant. Something being emitted from the sun is interacting with matter in strange and unknown ways with the startling potential to dramatically change the nature of the very Earth itself.

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/05/terrifying-scientific-discovery-strange.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven