Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gimel: Imagine trying to shoot a flying bird in the air while you spins yourself...

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Gimel: Imagine trying to shoot a flying bird in the air while you spins yourself...

Thanks Steven for the photo insertion which could help...

Fyi, the drawing is what I am believing in summer solstice instead of September because the seasons are caused by the pole shift in winter before the Star exit into the far-outer space and coming back and entering in the summer time...

Added some photos to illustrate the timings of lightnings could give angle needed to determine Star's approach and then knowing that the earth-sun is 1 AU...we could even determine the distance of the Star to Earth or Star to Sun using Triangle formulas.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348532?i=43408685

However, we need to know that there is a RESULTANT force between SUN&Star...this could be more useful but the changing or increasing interactions would make the calculation difficult as they are not linear or proportional to the timings...

I believe the Star is nearer than 1AU because if the angle of lightning is 22degrees which is the same as May31st to June22nd at 22degrees...using isosceles triangle formula ...it would mean the star has same 1AU distance to earth...

Since today, we are already 18degrees to sun's summer solstice and the lightnings angle changing at 38degrees or more...the star is nearer to us...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-STARRS

PAN-STARRS as mentioned by earlier post 'sit down for this warning feast of trumpet all along'

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875271&cmd=show

Pls note that WHY SO CRITICAL for Setting Up 1billion pixel scopes to detect Asteroids which are coming...is it so important to know unless these asteroids are already being pulled into our solar system by the Brown Dwarf Star Wormwood which is going to devastate this world very soon?

Left Hand Rule...Electric Lightning...Magnetic Field...Spring Motion...Rapture

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Pruposes

Left Hand Rule...Electric Lightning...Magnetic Field...Spring Motion...Rapture

pls see illustration...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348532?i=43886872

Elect R I City ...Elect Rise Into City of God?

Just find it very interesting that Electricity has the Word ELECT & CITY in it.

Could it be that ELECTriCITY is God's WAY to bring HIS ELECTs by Rapturing them Into His CITY of GOLD...the best ELECTRICal CONDUCTor.

No Wonder God has to make CITY using GOLD...so that by ELECTriCITY...God use LIGHTning to SNATCH us into HIS HAND.

Re: Imagine trying to shoot a flying bird in the air while you spins yourself...

mike
Dear Gimel,

In order to understand the difficulty to keep track of Planet Christ orbiting Star Wormwood I have come out with this senario to explain...

Imagine you have a rifle(gun) and the target is stationery...

You could very well become a marksman shooter right?

Then imagine that the target is flying from a know position...it will be not that easy to shoot and difficult to be a marksman right?

Furthermore, imagine you are shooting at a flying bird in the sky...it will be much more difficult right and the chances of being a marksman is low right?

Next, imagine that there is a smoke or cloud or some translucent atmosphere or raining when you are trying to shoot a flying bird...what is the chance of hitting? very low right?

Last but not least, could you rotate yourself constantly while trying to aim and shoot the flying bird...do you think you have any chance at all?

Worse right, if the flying bird has some sort of stealth(need InfraRed to view) ability...and that you need to put on night-vision googles...what is the chances to shoot the flying bird?

Worst of all is that there are many LIES and HALF Truths all over you telling you that the bird if flying from here or there...how could you then know where to aim?

This is what I am trying to explain that the world...has hard time finding this Planet...
1) we have clouds and rains blocking the view...

2) the earth is spinning while...

3) we do not have the luxuory to stay all day/night looking at the sky...

4) the budget for spending billions to send satellites above the clouds to view only a certain angle of the sky at a time...

5) the earth is also circling around the sun...how to know where to aim...summer or winter on september?...

6) the Star Wormwood with Planet Christ is like charcoal and not giving enough light or reflection from the sun...i believe the star and planet absorbs the electro-magnetic-heat field energy.

7) the Star Wormwood with Planet Christ is travelling at an unknown speed (flying at different acceleration)...

8) many false informations in the websites amounting to many lost in time for tracking the wrong co-ordinates...

9) government cover-up with many false data to confuse the nations...maybe projections are manipulated...

10) 3-D difficulty in visualizing and simulating the flying Star&Planet

11) castastrophic weather caused by this reaction makes the search even more difficult...satellites affected by solar flares...geomagnetic storms...

12) fear of causing panic and scientist silence about this event added up to the difficulty of truths even if scientists has evidences for this coming EVEnt.

Hope you understand what i have thought of...love discussing this topic with you.

FYI i think i have a clue to find out where and where this Star&Planet Christ is...i need some time to draw and please wait few days ok if we are still around...

Adding an important point to the list...

Imagine switching on a dim Torch Light and shining it while you Switched on a POWERFUL SPOT LIGHT?

How can we see the light from the TORCH?

The SPOT LIGHT OVERWRITES the dim Lightbeam of the torch right?

That is to say...we are not even able to see a brown dwarf star in the night...how can we ever see it in BRIGHT DAY LIGHT???...

It is much harder to stay awake in the night-time while we are sleepy to locate the Star...

Re: Imagine trying to shoot a flying bird in the air while you spins yourself...

Yes looking at all the weird things happening in all over the world, then there should be a reason causing all of those things. The only possible thing is something outside of the earth, a mass object that bears a huge gravitational pull. If this is true in these July or August we should see some other giant disasters begin to happen in all over the world in a sporadic way. I tend to believe Yes we would face something massive very soon, and we must be ready, ready to fly too.

From biblical perspective, this giant massive object should be dark, as it represents a prince of darkness, it should absorb light and not give light. Its coming would deceive many people, put people unaware and take lives of millions upon millions people. In him there is no light at all. He is the father of lies.

Well we are very close on the brink of our redemption now.

Nay Gimel, the Lord Jesus Christ is coming in Planet Christ and satan will be thrown down so we could not say that the Star is evil...it is the king satan that is called destroyer which is thrown down.

Where do you think Christ is at this moment?

Are we waiting for satan or Jesus Christ in heaven?

Is there war in heaven for 2000years whereby Jesus and His Holy Angels is still making war with satan and his demons in this star wormwood and planet Christ and satan & his demons had lost and cast out already?

It could be true that the Star absorbs Light like charcoal...yet this Star is +ve and our sun is -ve.

With the coming of this Star there will be LIGHTNING "ELECTriCITY" from the CITY of GOLD "GOD" to snatch us from EARth by teleportation, transfiguration, transformation...to HIS GOLDEN GATEs, DOOR, WAY.

IF NOT...ARE YOU SAYING we are going into HELL or CITY OF DARKNESS?

Remember GOD is HIDDEN and HE DWELLS IN THICK DARKNESS???

GOD IS LIGHT and in HIM IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL.

But GOD covers HIMself with VEIL so that WE NEED to SEE BY FAITH and not by SIGHT.

Otherwise HOPE is no more HOPE.

Mike, I believe Yahshua Our Lord could not be described in a planet, I believe that the salvation would come literally from Yahshua at the time the Destroyer comes and all who believe in Yahshua would not partake in that destruction.
This is what I believe:
Yahshua is God, that is He is not an Angel like the Destroyer but He is God. He is above all of those that exist in our realm.
If we would say that to describe Yahshua, then I think He would be described as a Bright Star and certainly not a Brown Darf one. Now if we want to put this into the scenario, then this "Bright Star" would somehow crossing the brown darf one but Yahshua himself is not a Bright Star but that bright star would be part of the sign of our salvation from Yahshua.
I believe Yahshua would come at the right moment to snatch us out of the earth go into the heaven for a time being during the destruction of the earth. How actually it would happen, I don't know.
So all the true believers of Yahshua would be saved and all unrepentant people would face the calamities on earth, as described by many visions and dreams.

Dear Gimel,

Jesus describes HIMSELF as coming as a THIEF in the NIGHT...N_._IGHT...as if No lIGHT?

The coming of the LORD is from HEAVEN and JESUS is GOD Almighty and Also the Perfect MAN who can eat and drink and is PREPARING MANsions which are LITERAL PHYSICAL Buildings for humans with GLORIFIED Bodies to STAY.

Heaven is as real as it is and SUPER-NATURAL...SUPER-MAGNIFICENT...SUPER-EXTRAORDINARY which our minds could not fathom yet...

JESUS Ascended into HEAVEN in a CLOUD and where would HE GO?

JESUS is coming in a CLOUD and from where?

If JESUS has returned to HEAVEN and is FILLING WHOLE HEAVEN...then why Wait for 2000years?

The orbit of the Brown Dwarf Star was created to BALANCE our Solar SYSTEM and I believe Christ was in this STAR too and is traveling 2000years since.

Remember 1 parable saying that the king was in a far away place or country?

We would be like JESUS and that does not mean we can fill the whole HEAVEN individually.

GOD had to become a CREATURE like us so that GOD can dwell (dWELL) with us.

We are Taken and Hidden in CHAMBERS meaning could not be seen easily right?

Is the World welcoming this DARK (D...ARK) STAR?

I believe the WORLD is preparing for WAR of the WORLDs.

The WORLD is telling A LIE that this COMING STAR is ALIEn INvasion...

World will call it ARM-AGE-Destruction-Day-ON ???

So the WORLD is not welcoming the LORD right?

Satan and demons being cast down to earth will gather whole world to fight with this dARK STAR...remember the movie ARMageDDON?

They would call it Fighting for INDEPENDENCE too...4th July???

See all these confirming that we are going to be taken by lightning into the city of GOLD?

JESUS mentioned satan fell as lightning...so JESUS cast satan and demons to earth by LIGHTNING and use the same LIGHTNING to RAPTURE HIS BRIDE into this STAR.

satan is cast out from planet of this STAR...so who is staying in this planet of STAR Wormwood?
Answer is of course...we are going to this Planet Christ of this DARK STAR.

that is the reason satan hates Christians because GOD has rejected these fallen angels and Replaced the same number by HIS Bride.

Wedding feast in Heaven before returning back to earth...wow thank God.

-------------------------------------------------
Then the Moon will shine like the SUN and the SUN shine 7fold.

---------------------------------------------------

Venus the Planet is called the Morning Star...without the word 'BRIGHT' because it is not giving out light but just reflecting light from the SUN.

Why JESUS Refers HIMSELF as the BRIGHT and MORNING STAR?

Is it because VENUS means LOVE and Bright means LIGHT or HOLiness???

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Isaiah 14:12

It is interesting that Isaiah prophesied that satan the son of morning was fallen from heaven...the morning 'venus'...to the ground which is earth...

so JESUS has taken FULL CONTROL OF HEAVEN?
including this DARK STAR...

this explains the war in heaven right?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Study done by Sandy Warner found from researching...
http://www.thequickenedword.com/rhema/GodDwellsInTheGrossDarkness.htm

GOD DWELLS IN THE GROSS DARKNESS 7/01/09

Today, I did a scriptural study on the word “gross darkness” from the famous Isa 60 scripture.

Isa 60:2-3 KJV

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross (#6205) darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Much of the prophetic realm have quoted this for years as an end time environment in which the world will be in gross darkness, and the church will dwell in God’s light. I discovered there are several scriptures in the OT using this same Hebrew word for gross darkness and it helped me to understand that GOD HIMSELF dwells in the gross darkness and so there is nothing to fear if we are surrounded by darkness on every side.

GROSS DARKNESS

`araphel

OT:6205 `araphel (ar-aw-fel'); probably from OT:6201; gloom (as of a lowering sky):

KJV - (gross, thick) dark (cloud, -ness).

`araph

OT:6201 `araph (aw-raf'); a primitive root; to droop; hence, to drip:

KJV - drop (down).

Ex 20:19-21

And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die. 20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not. 21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness (#6205) where God was. KJV

Deut 4:11-12 NKJV

"Then you came near and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire to the midst of heaven, with darkness, cloud, and thick darkness. (#6205) 12 And the LORD spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice. NKJV

Deut 5:22 22 These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, (#6205) with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me. KJV

1 Kings 8:12

Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in thick darkness. (#6205)

Ps 18:9-14 NKJV

He bowed the heavens also, and came down With darkness under His feet. 10 And He rode upon a cherub, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind. 11 He made darkness (#6205) His secret place; His canopy around Him was dark waters And thick clouds of the skies. 12 From the brightness before Him, His thick clouds passed with hailstones and coals of fire. 13 The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire. 14 He sent out His arrows and scattered the foe, Lightnings in abundance, and He vanquished them. NKJV

Ps 97:2-4 NKJV

Clouds and darkness (#6205) surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. 3 A fire goes before Him, And burns up His enemies round about. 4 His lightnings light the world; The earth sees and trembles. NKJV

Joel 2:2-11

A day of darkness (#6205) and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? KJV

Zeph 1:14-16

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. 15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness (#6205) and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, 16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

This study brought into memory of when the same cloud brought darkness to those on the Egyptian camp and light to those in the camp of Israel. This verse uses a different Hebrew word and was not gross darkness, but it helped me to see the idea of how God does dwell in both the darkness and the light.

Ex 14:19-20 NKJV

And the Angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them. So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel . Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night.

DARKNESS

OT:2822

OT:2822 choshek (kho-shek'); from OT:2821; the dark; hence (literally) darkness; figuratively, misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness:

KJV - dark (-ness), night, obscurity.

OT:2821

OT:2821 chashak (khaw-shak'); a primitive root; to be dark (as withholding light); transitively, to darken:

KJV - be black, be (make) dark, darken, cause darkness, be dim, hide.

GAVE LIGHT

OT:215

OT:215 'owr (ore); a primitive root; to be (causative, make) luminous (literally and metaphorically):

KJV - break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

WORD TO PONDER: I DWELL IN THE DARKNESS AND THE LIGHT 7/01/09
Where sin abounds, My grace does that much more abound. Beloved, do not fear the gross darkness that prevails upon the world. Dark and light are the same to Me, you will never walk in a place where I AM not already there. I will never, never forsake you beloved one. Never.

Darkness never snuffs out the Light, it is always the other way around. Light causes darkness to flee, darkness does not cause light to flee. As you walk with Me, honor My ways and Word, you dwell in My Light. Do not give up your stand or flee when facing darkness! Call upon My Name, The Lord Jesus Christ and watch My light pierce and scatter the gross forebodings.

Ps 139:7-12 NKJV

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?

If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.

If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GOD IS LIGHT and HE SEES with X-ray EYES...nothing is hidden from HIM.

GOD COVERS HIMSELF and is SO HUMBLE that this world does not believe that there is a GOD.

Know ye not that UV-LIGHT is LIGHT? INFRA-RED LIGHT is also LIGHT?

Everywhere is LIGHT just that humans can only see VISIBLE Light.

GOD Sees INVISIBLE LIGHT.

Using IR mode...the WORMWOOD STAR IS SO BRIGHT that they have to reduce the Aperture of the camera to find out the position.

GOD is EMitting BRIGHT INFRA-RED LIGHT?

we could not see with normal lens and doesn't mean there is no light,right?

Oh, GOD is GOD OF WHOLE UNIverse where DARKNESS is LIGHT or BLACK color?

Black = B lack ?

Black absorbs Light and does not reflect light so BLACK materials full of LIGHT?

SELAH

Mike, one thing is for sure, the time of Yahshua's coming is really at the door. How it would happen, nobody knows exactly :).

I still think that the brown darf star represents evil himself and planets surround it represents the fallen angels.

Could Jesus comes REALLY as a ROCK or STONE(Asteroid) because the Statue or Image of Nebuchednezzar was destroyed by this STONE or ROCK?

"Thou sawest till that a STONE was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the SUMMER threshing-floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the STONE that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth." Daniel 2:34,35

We are now in SUMMER and remember David fled in SUMMER from his son Absalom? because Saul's son, Mephiboseth, gave him SUMMER fruits...meaning SUMMER Season? see 2 Samuel16:1-3

SUMMER IS NEAR, KINGDOM IS NEAR...Rapture in Summer?
see Matthew 24:32

WOW, Summer Rapture!

Mike, I think you might be correct in this matter.

Yahshua has been always described as The Rock, not literally meaning the rock but there would be a rock someday that would come upon the earth and destroy the AC kingdom. I think that's the literal interpretation of it and could be true because in Word of GOD there are always layers in their meaning.

Re: Elect R I City ...Elect Rise Into City of God?

mike
Just find it very interesting that Electricity has the Word ELECT & CITY in it.

Could it be that ELECTriCITY is God's WAY to bring HIS ELECTs by Rapturing them Into His CITY of GOLD...the best ELECTRICal CONDUCTor.

No Wonder God has to make CITY using GOLD...so that by ELECTriCITY...God use LIGHTning to SNATCH us into HIS HAND.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ELECTRIC BLUE SUNSETS: The 2011 season for noctilucent clouds is gaining steam. Reports of electric-blue sunsets are now coming in from all the countries of northern Europe, Russia, Alaska and Canada. "We had our first sighting of NLCs on June 28th," reports Alan Dyer. He took this picture from Gleichen in southern Alberta:

"It was quite bright at 11:45 pm MDT local time and faded shortly after midnight," he says. "A nice display!"

Back in the 19th century, these mysterious clouds were confined to high latitudes, mainly around the poles. In recent years, however, NLCs have spread toward the equator, appearing in places such as Utah, Colorado, and perhaps even Virginia. Is this a sign of climate change? Some researchers think so. Sky watchers at all latitudes are encouraged to be alert for electric blue just after sunset or before sunrise; observing tips may be found in the 2011 NLC gallery.

http://www.spaceweather.com/nlcs/gallery2011.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Noctilucent Clouds ELECTri BLUE color...

These clouds normally appear during LATE SPRING & EARLY SUMMER seaSON and mainly seen around the poles...but is now seen toward Equator...

What is the implication?

THE EARth is almost directly IN BETWEEN the STAR and SUN.
THE STAR is ELECTrically charging our SOLAR SYSTEM... producing BLUE colors?

GOD Loves BLUE color and dragon hates BLUE because BLUE is not mentioned in BABYLON of Revelation and the roman catholic church.
I did not see BLUE in islam's green and red flags too...

http://holyhiway.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/clothing-of-gods-people/

MOSES and JEWISH and CHRISTIANS love BLUE...

GOD BLESS BLUE