Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RITANow blocked me from their website.

Dear Steven and everyone here,

Just sharing that maybe one of the mods in RITAnow has blocked me from the website.

Could it be that I linked my post to this website...no one gave me any reason.

Sad that in these days even brothers/sisters who are waiting for the same LORD JESUS CHRIST could react this way to another brother/sister.

Wonder where is the LOVE that RITAnow is saying?

1John:4:20,21: "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also."

Re: RITANow blocked me from their website.

Here's all you need to know about that forum....

http://the-stepford-brides-of-rita.blogspot.com/

Mike are you in RITA coded as Mike11*** I am not sure, if it is you.
So far I think what you posted is Ok for me for an open minded, and your speak is soft and kind and also polite.

Just curiosity ...

Dear Gimel,

mike11...is not me.
I posted as mike and no need to use another mike11... in order to join ritanow.

are you saying mike11...is more open-minded,kind,polite and soft spoken?

just curious too because i read your reply this way with open-mind...dual meanings...

Thanks ATTY,

I am sorry I may have seen but have already forgotten your excellent posts before in old RITA.

I understand your feelings and was surprised by the ways/dealings by some of the rita mods.

I think God has allowed me to say what I needed in rita and hopefully elects could read and access my website too.

Hope that you can give me your comments regarding my posts and website.

Wonderful for you to be in Steven's Forum.

Frankly Mike, I didn't read every post, so most of the time I only read the headlines and several comments. I just simply didn't have enough time to read everything. In this forum too, I most of the time just read the headlines, glancely skim through the answer, what it is all about. In that sense, I didn't remember what everyone posted and who post that.
Like the case here where Lynn posted something, frankly I just knew about that yesterday when Stephen posted here. Even that, I didn't go through all the articles, just simply too much to read, so I just skimmed reading all the articles and after that come back to my work.
However, everyday I frequently visit the forums, I mean several forums to get the idea what are the people talking about and not read every one of them but just glancely. Even for that activities, it could take a full half an hour till one hour just for skimmed reading (Rapture Forum, RITA, RFTH, ProphecyUpdate, Bill Koenigs, Hall Lindsay, Yahoo.com, and some other news site). The one that I read a lot is the Elenin case, Planet X issues, conspiracy theories, specific time rapture visions/dreams not the general one. I am not interested in reading debates about salvation, holiness, miracles as for me that is private matters, you want to follow, it's okay, if you don't want it, just fine for me. Simply I thought said about that matters is I believed what I believed and no matter what you said about that, I don't care except your case is really standing out. Other than that, I treated every opinion just for inputs. I stand on my own belief. Some of them are:
1. Literal Bible commandments regarding Israel, bless Israel.
2. Live in holiness as much as you can do though you're not perfect, it is worth to tried on.
3. Speaking in tongues and miracles associated with it.
4. Yahshua knows who are His and my security comes from Him and not from doctrines.

So, I read sometime a "hot" debate of some matters, then what I would do just leave that debate and always saying, "I stand on my own, whether you want it or not, we are agreeing to each other to disagree, that's it"

And it that sense, politeness becoming important for me. In any situation, what I only read not again the content but the way people talk to each other which described what your feeling about others. The key imo is not to be angry, not to corner somebody else' position and if you have to, do it elegantly ..."
My position might not be agreed by anyone but that's again my way of dealing with people. See how I end the discussion?
So I knew there are some weaknesses in every forum I watched including this forum. But that's not the way I think of one forum as long as they can stand up for Christ. I knew a forum that hurting many people's feeling without knowing it. What you sowed will be what you get. What I did actually just refusing to talk to them in matters that will incite fire between us except they openly talk to me "leave us alone" ...

I will not judge any forums and I have no desire to do it in here either, so ... I just take everything objectively and will not try to impose what my belief to others by force or arguments. I did this way in the past and usually not I get angry but all those others get angry because of my "stubberness" so .... I don't care about it. I will change if I like it and not change it if I don't like it. But as much as I could choose I would choose to do according to what the Lord said/command ...

May Yahshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him ...

mike
Thanks ATTY,

I am sorry I may have seen but have already forgotten your excellent posts before in old RITA.

I understand your feelings and was surprised by the ways/dealings by some of the rita mods.

I think God has allowed me to say what I needed in rita and hopefully elects could read and access my website too.

Hi Mike and thank you for your kind comments. There's no way to know what the mods at RITAN are objecting to, but if I had to guess it's your association with this forum because it is open to a pre-wrath rapture doctrine. RITAN is not only not open to anything other than pre-trib, but it's only their version of pre-trib and every other aspect of the bible.

You're better off not being there.

God Bless Mike.
ATTY

RITAn 10+2 Moderators in Table showing their Churches in Revelation

Armageddon Thru To You
mike
Thanks ATTY,

Hi Mike and thank you for your kind comments. There's no way to know what the mods at RITAN are objecting to, but if I had to guess it's your association with this forum because it is open to a pre-wrath rapture doctrine. RITAN is not only not open to anything other than pre-trib, but it's only their version of pre-trib and every other aspect of the bible.

You're better off not being there.

God Bless Mike.
ATTY

Thanks for your kind words too ATTY,

I do not really feel that the Moderators of RITAn are bad...just that they are believers from different backgrounds or churches.
some have strong Faith(Knowledge) in the Word of the LORD.
some have strong Holiness(Hardwork) in their efforts for the Lord.
some have strong Love(Attitude) towards the members of the Lord.

I find it interesting to put their names in the table below and see if you agree with me.

RITAn Moderator Bible(Knowledge), Holiness(work), Love(Attitude)...Church

TN Dove & Jonathan:- Very Wise....., VeryHardworking, VeryLoving...Philadelphia

Donna & Bonnie..... :- VeryKnowledgeable, believe not in works, VeryLoving...Sardis

VictoryChanter..... :- Knowledgeable, VeryHardworking, VeryLoving...Smyrna

Kolleen ...............:- VeryWise....., VeryHardworking, forgot 1st love...Ephesus

Paul & Kaylyn ....:- Knowledgeable, believe not in works, VeryLoving...Laodicea

Tom................... :- Knowledgeable, VeryHardworking, forgot 1st love...Thyatira

KnightMichael ....:- VeryKnowledgeable, believe not in works, forgot 1st love...Pergamos

Ex RITAn Moderator now member

Blueteapot .......:- VeryKnowledgeable, VeryHardworking, VeryLoving...Philadelphia

Leroy .................:- Very Wise....., believe not in works, VeryLoving...Sardis

That is the reason each and everyone has his/her belief and reacts differently from one another.

Maybe there are many strivings and internal struggles and unhappiness because no one will agree with everyone.

Only Jesus Christ will be able to unite all in His will.

Still hoping that many who finds RITAn...finds Peace/Hope/Love in Jesus Christ.

Hoping more to be aware and find this Rapture Forum.

Re: RITAn 10+2 Moderators in Table showing their Churches in Revelation

Hi Mike, I would disagree with the table and the individual characterizations because I've had private correspondence with some of those people and they are not the kind of people they pretend to be on that forum. I think the Stepford Brides of Rita blog with over 1,000 comments about that site says it all, and I'll just leave it at that : )

God Bless,
ATTY

Re: RITAn 10+2 Moderators in Table showing their Churches in Revelation

Yea ATTY,

Maybe I did not interact long in RITA and was already blocked...so I could not characterise them accurately.

Ok for disagreeing and anyway I could not know them further...since I could not access the RITAn website.

It is better and happier to be in Steven's Rapture Forum.