Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Russian alliance with Libya/Egypt moves closer to unfriendly government toward Israel/Kingdom ag

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/05/the-russian-alliance-with-libyaegypt-moves-closer-to-unfriendly-government-toward-israelkingdom-against-kingdomchina-in-dr.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May 27, 2011
The Russian alliance with Libya/Egypt moves closer to unfriendly government toward Israel/Kingdom against kingdom/China in drought/Peace talks with no real peace/The Curse/God’s Command being attacked/Mega Quake can May 27, 2011

Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7 Kingdom against kingdom (civil wars). Today’s headline: “Yemen on brink of civil war as fighting worsens” “Yemeni tribesmen said they wrested a military compound from elite troops loyal to President Ali Abdullah Saleh outside the capital Sanaa on Friday as increased fighting threatened to tip the country into civil war.”

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/yemen-brink-civil-war-protesters-gather-080855573.html

“CAIRO (AP) -- Thousands of people poured into downtown Cairo's Tahrir Square Friday for what they called a "second revolution," calling for Egypt's military rulers to speed up the pace of democratic reforms in a country that is still charting its political future. Christians and Muslims took turns praying in Tahrir Square, as they did in the protests that forced the ouster of former President Hosni Mubarak in February. Sectarian clashes have turned deadly since the revolution.”

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-05-27-07-33-50

Prophecy Sign: Ezekiel 38-39 war on Israel. Yesterday I connected the dots between Libya and Russia as seen in the Ezekiel war prophecy. I want to give you more news showing that there is this strong bond between these two nations. Whatever happens in the near future you can count on the Libyan and Russian alliance to be strong or even stronger than it is now. There is no question that Libya will attack Israel with Russia when the time comes.

“Libya is calling on Russia to mediate a cease-fire, a sign that Moammar Gadhafi's regime may be ready to bring about an end to the months-long war. “In a telephone call, Libyan Prime Minister Al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmudi asked for help in achieving a cease-fire and starting talks without preconditions, according to a statement posted by late Thursday by the Russian Foreign Ministry. The request comes after Russian President Dmitry Medvedev was asked by the Group of Eight to mediate a settlement. It was unclear what role, if any, Medvedev would be willing to play. “”Russia has been a staunch critic of the NATO-led bombing campaign that began in March. It operates under a U.N. Security Council resolution to protect Libyan civilians by any means necessary as Gadhafi's forces battle rebels calling for an end to his 42 years of rule. It is unclear what role, if any, Russia will take. The country, a permanent member of the Security Council, abstained during the U.N. vote.”

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/27/libya.war/index.html?eref=rss_politics&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_allpolitics+(RSS%3A+Politics)

Prophecy Sign: Jesus in Matthew 24, Luke 21, Mar 13, and Revelation 16 all show us the signs of hungry, droughts, famines, and Revelation 6:6 shows us something must have gone really bad to make people work all day long for one small meal of wheat or barley. In my book I cite all the different things that have hit this Planet for the years, concerning these signs. Crops are being taken out all over the world from strange weather patterns that created huge storms that flooded or baked the crops. In the news today is information about China’s problems with the drought. Notice they also mention Europe's and the United States troubles as well.

“ A prolonged drought in China could hit grains output in key growing regions, further squeezing global supplies and putting upward pressure on prices, but plentiful domestic wheat stocks will act as a cushion and keep import volumes low. Analysts are closely watching the weather in China, warning any further supply shocks in the grain markets would fuel a further rally in U.S. corn and wheat futures, already stoked by harsh crop weather in the United States and Europe. "Parts of China have been too dry and if we did see crop failures in that part of the world they are going to look to the global market for supplies," said Luke Mathews, a commodity strategist with Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Sydney.

"They are going to be looking to North America and Europe and there is significant amount of concern whether those particular countries will be able to satisfy those needs." Chicago Board of Trade corn has climbed 80 percent since the start of May last year, while wheat has risen around 50 percent. Last week alone corn and wheat jumped more than 10 percent on expectations of a global squeeze in supplies.

CROP CONCERNS & TIGHT GLOBAL SUPPLIES

Timely corn seeding is crucial for optimal yields needed to replenish U.S. supplies that are projected at the lowest level in 15 years amid strong demand from livestock feeders, ethanol makers and exporters. Barclays Capital warned that recent extreme weather incidents have created upside risks to food inflation for the second half of 2011, citing China as one of the areas of concerns. "Drought-like conditions in the Yangtze River basin and eastern Shandong are likely to weigh on Chinese food production and increase import demand," the bank said in a report.

"Shandong has received just 12 millimeters of rain since September 2010, with some reports indicating that around 40 percent of the province's wheat crop has been lost." With all the major producers of wheat crops seeing huge loses its no wonder Jesus points to the WHEAT in Rev. 6:6.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/26/us-china-drought-grains-idUSTRE74P2KA20110526

Prophecy Sign: Revelation 13:16-17 ”And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” As we get closer to the beginning of the 7 year tribulation you will see a lot more news dealing with this present economic crisis. Some of the main players in the world’s economic system are being toss to and fro by the wave of economic debt. The US, Japan, and the European Union are all facing a crisis. The dollar is dying and the US Government prints up more money and continues to borrow money they know that will never be able to pay back. In order for a new system to be born the old system has to say farewell and you are witnessing the process to which it is coming about. When this global crisis gets worse than it is now, and it will a new world economic system will be installed and it will be the man Jesus warned us about that will control the new worldwide economic system to which in the middle of the 7 year tribulation he is going to force all of you to take his mark in your right hand or forehead. Some of you will cave in to his demands so that you will be able to partake in his economic system. Those who have his mark will be able to keep buying and selling. However, many of you who heard the message of the last days and did not believe, and find yourself in the midst of the tribulation, will remember that Jesus said anyone who take this Antichrist’s mark will go to hell for all time! You will choose to reject the mark and be lead away to be killed by the Antichrist. The form of death is found in Revelation 20:4.

“The world economy is losing strength halfway through the year as high oil prices and fallout from Japan’s natural disaster and Europe’s debt woes take their toll. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. now expects global economic growth of 4.3 percent in 2011, compared with its 4.8 percent estimate in mid-April, while UBS AG has cut its projection to 3.6 percent from 3.9 percent in January. Downside risks also include a shift to tighter monetary policy in emerging markets. “The world economy has entered a softer patch with the incoming growth data mostly disappointing,” said Andrew Cates, an economist at UBS in Singapore. “We suspect this soft patch will endure for longer.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-27/global-economic-rebound-weakens-on-quake-oil-price-european-debt-crisis.html

It’s no wonder that Japan, the United States, and the European Union are all having serious economic problems. All of these nations have fallen under the Genesis 12:3 curse for coming against Israel and working to divide up the Lord’s chosen land of Israel. Not only have they fallen under this curse but they are all taking part in fulfilling the 1 Thessalonians 5:3 prophecy where they are all calling for Peace and safety between Israel and the Arabs.

"The time to resume the peace process is now," leaders say, calling for renewed negotiations between Israel and Palestinians, and speaking out against unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood. The G8 called for a renewal of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians and expressed support for US President Barack Obama's peace plan, in a statement released Friday.
"We are convinced that the historic changes throughout the region make the solution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through negotiations more important, not less," the statement read. "Negotiations are the only way toward a comprehensive and lasting resolution to the conflict," the leaders of US, Britain, Germany, France, Canada, Italy and Russia said. "To that effect, we express our strong support for the vision of Israeli-Palestinian peace outlined by President Obama on May 19, 2011." So they all agree in giving back the borders to the PLO before the 1967 war which means they all are going to be cuts into pieces for their actions. Zechariah 12:3 warns that anyone who comes against Israel will in fact be “cut into pieces”. It is for this reason I see very little hope for any of these nations to recover from their economic problems. Fact is, you should be looking for more disasters to hit soon.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=222500

While the US House and Senate try to figure out what to do to hold off the crash, America is like a run away car full of people on a steep mountain road, and at the bottom is a brink wall. America get ready for the impact that is coming!

“The bank and financial bailouts followed by the subsequent $1.5 trillion (or $2.2 trillion) spent and the actions after a zero-rate environment were quantitative easing enough and became called “QE2″ on Wall Street and Main Street. The Treasury has already bought up excess Treasury paper, mortgage paper, and agency debt. The Treasury’s balance sheet has already grown massively. The overall impact and benefit of QE2 remains arguable today as far as QE2. Arguably, QE2 made the United States as bad as or even worse than China as far as currency manipulation. The recovery is barely two years old and nominal GDP has enjoyed seven straight quarters of positive readings (five quarters if you use the component).

Now the economic data is softening all over again. In many cases, what had been slower growth is actually starting to come in as negative rather than stagnant growth. GDP growth is anemic. The official unemployment rate ticked back up to 9%. Now the new economic data coming in after Japan’s quake and tsunami that is at the same time as China and India are putting on the growth brakes is looking worse than just anemic growth ahead. Maybe you can blame some of it on high gas prices, maybe some is from Asia, and maybe it is just that the underlying base economy has never really caught back up. The data is now close enough to no growth or stagflation growth at the same time that the U.S. is arguing about the debt ceiling as we are just maxxed-out on government spending.

Read more: The Arguments Begin to Form for QE3 - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/2011/05/26/the-arguments-begin-to-form-for-qe3/#ixzz1NZLM3Ap8
Prophecy Sign: Back in January of this year I told you to watch what happens now that the current President of Egypt, who was friendly with Israel, was deposed from office. If you know what to expect from the Psalm 83 war you would realize that something had to have taken place to switch a friendly nation toward Israel to one that will attack Israel as indicated in the Psalm 83 war. I warned you this shift is now underway and before it is all over the new government put in place in Egypt will be one of Islamic hardliners who want to scrap the peace treaty with Israel and who want to destroy Israel to reclaim land back from the previous wars which was lost by the Arabs including Jerusalem. All the signs show now that a very unfriendly government against Israel will be formed.

“Egyptian Islamists are discarding their traditional long robes and large white caps – the outwards signs of extreme piety – in favor of business suits and campaign buttons as one-time jihadists began throwing their hats into the country’s political ring this week. While the Muslim Brotherhood and its political offshoot, the Freedom and Justice Party, has attracted the most attention and fear among Egyptian liberals, the Islamic end of the political spectrum is growing crowded with fringe movements announcing bids to run in the parliamentary elections come September.” As I said in my video yesterday, September is going to be very interesting as the Arabs are going to try to push the United Nations into granting a PLO State inside Israel in September. Considering all that is suppose to happen in September one could conclude war may break out in September. Only the Lord knows for sure, but we are commanded by Christ to keep on the watch at all time for His last day signs. The Psalm war birth pain signs are continuing.

Attack on God’s will for man. Genesis 17: 1-13

1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. 9And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Does it surprise you that people are now trying to outlaw the Lord’s command for circumcision? It shouldn’t, Satan is attacking every part of God Word. case in point.

“SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- Circumcising a boy under the age of 18, even for religious reasons, may soon be against the law in Santa Monica. A proposed ban on circumcision is already on the November ballot in San Francisco. Now supporters of the MGM Bill, which stands for male genital mutilation, are hoping to do the same in Santa Monica. “Female circumcision, or also called female genital mutilation, is already outlawed in the U.S. Jenna Troutman, a spokeswoman for the group MGM Bill and founder of the website wholebabyrevolution.com, says males should get the same protection. The group describes circumcision as a painful and unnecessary procedure. But according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, circumcision has been associated with a lower risk for HIV, urinary infections and the transmission of STD's. Circumcision of male infants is a religious requirement in Judaism and some say a ban would be a violation of the 1st Amendment. The proposed measure in San Francisco would "make it a misdemeanor to circumcise, excise, cut or mutilate the foreskin, testicle or penis of another person who has not attained the age of 18."

Abram was living in the Holy Land. He had come at the Lord's call from his first home in the far East; he had camped near Shechem and near Bethel; he had been to Egypt and come back; he had separated from Lot and made his home in Hebron. From there he had gone out to his first battle, and now he was again peacefully camped by the oaks or terebinths. The chapter following our lesson gives us a picture of the tents by the path and the tent door where Abram sat in the heat of the day. The tree with its friendly shade was near, where travelers rested while Abram ran to the herd not far away, and where they ate the meal that he got ready. This was the home where Abram was living when the Lord appeared to him, and made a covenant with him, and promised him great blessings.

Abram was ninety-nine years old, and his wife Sarai had no child. The Lord told him that they should have a son Isaac, and that his descendants would become a great nation. Ishmael also, the son of Hagar, Sarai's maid, should be the father of a nation. The Lord would give Abram all this blessing and the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession, and He told Abram that every man child that was born in his house or that was bought with money should be circumcised when he was eight days old. This was a ceremony that had the same meaning as baptism. It was a sign that the child should be the Lord's, and that wrong and evil things should be put away for His sake. Do you remember in the Gospel of Luke the story of an old man who was promised a son, and how the neighbors and cousins came together on the eighth day to circumcise the child and to give him a name? That was in the same hill country of Judaea, perhaps in this very town of Hebron where Abram lived. It was long, long afterward, but the people still remembered the command which had been given to Abram.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-circumcision-ban-santa-monica,0,857021.story

God and Christ are being attacked more and more in the United States. Remember this news? I quote, “Amidst all of the American flags and presidential seals, there was something missing when President Barack Obama gave an economic speech at Georgetown University this week -- Jesus. The White House asked Georgetown to cover a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name in Gaston Hall, which Obama used for his speech, according to CNSNews.com. This pattern continues to spread and here is another example of this type of news.

“School officials in Neptune Township, N.J., have bowed to the demands of the ACLU and will cover decades-old religious signs posted in the historic Great Auditorium to allow a 70-year tradition of high school graduations to continue.

Instead of the sign, "Holiness to the Lord," a banner will be posted over it saying, "Neptune Township School District ... A Community of Learners." In addition, a banner with the words "So Be Ye Holy" will be covered with another banner saying, “Neptune High School: A School of Excellence and No Excuses."

The new banners are meant to appease the American Civil Liberties Union, which had demanded the school district remove all religious signs and symbols from the Methodist-owned auditorium in Ocean Grove, claiming it made non-Christians attending public school graduations feel uncomfortable.

Neptune Schools Superintendent David Mooij said he's glad there is a resolution everyone seems able to live with. "We're very pleased. We've worked from the beginning to collaborate on a solution," Mooij said.

"The town became stronger. It was a galvanizing moment for the town ... There's a lot of faith in this town. Faith that people expressed in prayer actually led to a true, amicable resolution," he said.”

Is America still free? Not if you are a Christian. If a Christian school is free to teach why did they cave in and cover up a reference to Jesus Christ? It is time Christians put on their Godly armor as the war between Satan and Jesus is stepping up! When Jesus removes His people from the Earth at the rapture Satan will have a field day with all those who have been left behind. Don’t be one of those people! How can you be saved? Ask Jesus to be your Lord and savior today, and begin to walk with Him with the time we have left, no matter how long that may be.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/26/new-jersey-high-school-aclu-compromise-grnew-jersey-school-aclu-compromise/

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Jesus-Missing-From-Obamas-Georgetown-Speech.html

I can not believe that pastors have to get permission to use Jesus’ name. As I said yesterday, Paul warned us about this spiritual warfare. Well, it gets me sick that we have to ask permission to use the name of Jesus, but at least in this next report you see that Satan lost.

“A Houston judge ruled that a pastor can use "Jesus Christ" during a prayer at the Houston National Cemetery A federal judge in Texas ruled Thursday that the government cannot prohibit a Houston preacher from saying “Jesus Christ” while delivering an invocation at an upcoming Memorial Day ceremony to be held at the national cemetery in the city.

End of Part 1

Re: The Russian alliance with Libya/Egypt moves closer to unfriendly government toward Israel/Kingdo

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 2

The Rev. Scott Rainey, the pastor at Living Word Church of the Nazerene, has given the invocation at the Houston National Cemetery for the last two years, each time ended the prayer with a reference to Jesus. But a month ago, Arleen Ocasio, the director of the cemetery, asked to review Rainey's prayer before the ceremony this Monday, according to court papers. The pastor agreed, but four hours later, she responded with an email saying that “while it was very well written” she asked that it commemorate “veterans from all cultures and religious beliefs” -- in other words, not just those who believe in Jesus. Rainey called Ocasio, and she told him that if he didn't change the prayer, he would not be allowed to deliver the Memorial Day remarks, Rainey said in his lawsuit against Ocasio. But it was a private event, and court papers pointed out that the department only objected to the parts of the speech deemed too religious. Rainey then pleaded his case to the office of the secretary of Veteran Affairs, but the department told Rainey that the cemetery's policy was “viewpoint-neutral” and “appropriate,” according to court papers.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/26/houston-minister-sues-va-memorial-day-prayer/#ixzz1NZq3LS99

Mega-thrust earthquakes like the ones that recently struck Chile and the ********* region of Northern Japan, can cause the magnetic field to flip. If a quake is strong enough there is evidence it may even set off a geological pole shift tossing the Earth off its current axis and killing billions of people within a matter of minutes. This the grim picture painted by decades of research and evidence strewn from the peaks of the Andes to the volcanic shards lying off the Pacific islands of Hawaii.

Prophecy Sign: What did God tell the Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 24:20? “The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.” If you haven’t already noticed Planet Earth has had some of the strongest Earthquakes. Huge quakes that have moved massive bodies of water that have move the entire Earth. Jesus said this signs would be what? Birth pains. This mean that bigger ones like we have already seen will move this earth out of its place just as Isaiah showed us. Below is some news on this.

Cities could be swept away in the blink of an eye
Enormous earthquakes cause enormous damage. The threat is real and growing, as world renown physicist and popular science author, Dr.Michio Kaku , recently explained on ABC's "Good Morning America."

According to Dr. Kaku, some of the world's most important and populated cities could be swept away in the blink of an eye. "In our life time, we could very well see one of these cities destroyed," Kaku claimed. "Los Angeles, San Francisco, Mexico City, Tehran, and Tokyo." It is actually Mankind and not nature that has placed up to one billion people at risk. "We are creating mega cities where there used to be fishing villages," the scientist explained.

Chilean quake changed Earth's axis
Mega quakes, once thought to be rare events, are beginning to occur with increasing frequency. The reasons are several and among them are the changes in the sun, the region of unknown space the solar system has entered, the fluctuating changes in the geomagnetic field, and the disturbing changes in the Earth's spinning core that some scientists are racing to understand.

Mega quakes not only change the region they occur in, but the entire planet as well. "Look at the Chilean earthquake," Kaku said. "You realize it was so big it actually rocked the planet Earth. The axis of the earth shifted three inches as a result of that 8.8 earthquake. The day is no longer 24 hours; it's been shortened by one micro-second. That's how big that earthquake was."
The mega-quake that struck Japan was bigger, more powerful, and more destructive.

Mega quakes and supervolcanoes
Yet some geologists warn that larger quakes than those can and will happen. They point to the largest known quake in the North American geological record. The quake was a theoretical 12 magnitude. That's theoretical because no one has ever experienced a quake like that in recorded history. That superquake hit what is now Manhattan Island about 20,000 years ago. It changed the configuration of northern North America, the level of the Atlantic Ocean, and the entire eastern continental shelf.

Yellowstone supervolcano could destroy the USA
Larger, more deadly quakes accompanied the mega-eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano that destroyed more than one-third of what's now the United States. If another eruption of that magnitude happened today for all intents and purposes the US would cease to exist. Burning volcanic ash would cover more than half the country and be as deep as 12 feet as far as western Iowa.

Yellowstone supervolcano 'footprint of death'
Quakes can strike that are so large many geologists call them planet killers—yet that's an exaggeration. The Earth would still exist, only much of humanity would disappear.
Such mega quakes in the past have created the mighty Andes mountain range in a mere matter of days. Seashells and the fossils of sea creatures found on the bottom of oceans have been found near the range's mountain peaks. *

Seashells can be found near the top of the Andes mountains
And once, some evidence suggests, the geographic North Pole was near where Hawaii is today. The Arctic was temperate and ice-free. The Antarctic? Two giant ice-free islands, tropical and home to dinosaurs.

Super mega quakes have shifted the Earth's axis in the past and can do so again. As ominous Earth changes continue to accelerate, some claim we are heading towards not only a geomagnetic polar shift, but a geological planetary axis shift as well.
When will such literal Earth-shaking disasters occur?

Keep in mind, that I only stay with the prophecies that are found in the Bible concerning the Earth moving as a drunkard. The video below gives good info, but also they put in these other warnings outside the scriptures which I do not adhere to as Paul warned not to follow any other teaching than that which was given to them by the Lord. The Catholic prophecy is one that I disregard as it does not appear in the Bible.

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven