Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CJ (24 May 2011) "MUST POST BROTHER"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/cj524.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CJ (24 May 2011)
"MUST POST BROTHER"
RIGHT IN OUR FACE THIS WHOLE TIME, FINALLY THIS IS IT!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!

I AM SPEECHLESS! I am CJ, 21 years old, studying for two years now, I am so humbled!

I can HONESTLY say what I am about to share is the most powerful revelation I have ever received in terms of bible prophecy and more specifically, the precise timing of the rapture of the church! I received this revelation from the Lord out of nowhere and it is totally confirmed by scripture, not dreams, visions, ECT! I believe not all believers are interested in nor have the desire to know when the Lord might return for his church. There is no problem in that because I believe the Lord puts certain desires in the hearts of his bride. Not everyone has the "desire" to search out "possible" rapture days, some do. I believe without question the Lord put this specific desire in my heart to "know" when he would return. I believe he always planned on revealing it to me, so he put the desire in my heart a couple years ago to search it out. God will give us the desire of our heart, if they are in his will, given by him!

I know this desire was put in my heart by God, because the day he put it in my heart is the same day I knew anything or even cared about bible prophecy at all. I did not even know what the rapture was two years ago. The day the Lord put this in my heart was the same day I did even know fully what I was searching!

I have studied the scriptures that people use to say we "so called" can't know the day of the rapture and I will tell anyone bodily!

The following scriptures have NOTHING to do with the catching away of the bride of Christ to heaven:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man..."
"When ye think not, the son of man cometh"
"The son of man cometh at an hour you think not"

Theses scriptures (and one's alike) have absolutely NOTHING to do with the pre-tribulation rapture of the church! I do not have the time to go into why that is, but I tell you I am NOT ignoring these scriptures, I am just interpreting them for what "event" they are referring to, and it's NOT the rapture people.

To my point:

The Lord showed me something SOOOO strongly within the last 24 hours (today is May 23rd, 2011). I will lay the groundwork by telling you what the entire Lord showed me in the spirit first, and then CONFIRMED it is his word later.

Let me the lay groundwork. This is my "Watergate" so to speak (loll)

"THE TWO WITNESSES WILL APPEAR ON EARTH ON PENTECOST"

The thing the Lord wanted me to understand is the difference in detail between the age of "grace" and age of "law". The age of law was first instituted on Pentecost at Mount Sinai when Moses gave the 10 commandments (law). It lasted for about 1300 years until the Pentecost in Acts where the Lord sent down the Holy Spirit. We are currently in the age of grace, and the age of grace will end when the age of law is reinstituted!

The age of law will restart after the rapture, but not IMMEDIATELY after!

The holy spirits' "way in which" he works with an individual alters or is DIFFERENT in terms of grace and law! During the age of law, the Holy Spirit would "come upon" a person, but in the age of grace, the Holy Spirit "indwells" a person and does not leave. Regeneration is taking place in a believer in the church age, but regeneration is not taking place within an individual during the age of law. The Holy Spirit would "come upon" the Old Testament prophets, ECT to inspire or empower them to do a certain work for the Lord. In contrast, in Pentecost in Acts, the age of grace began, which began the "sealing inside" of a believer until the day of redemption. If you read Revelation 7, the 144,000 virgin males of God are sealed on their "forehead", but not sealed "within". This means the Holy Spirit will be "constantly UPON" them to empower them to do their job in the tribulation period.

The scriptures say they have to keep the commandments, and are able to with the inspiration or empowering of the spirit being upon them. See, during grace, we are not saved by works or keeping the law, rather we are sealed inside. This means the 144,000 will be preaching in an age of LAW, not GRACE. The age of grace will end and age of law "RESTART" on the self-same day!! See, the body of Christ believers in the church age (OF GRACE) is sealed differently than the way the 144,000 are sealed in the tribulation! We are sealed WITHIN, and they are sealed WITHOUT, meaning the Holy Spirit will be coming UPON THEM CONSTANTLY!

That is the difference in the "way" in which the Holy Spirit works with an individual in an age of LAW & GRACE! --

Grace - Holy Spirit "INDWELLS"

Law - Holy Spirit comes "UPON"

Now, Pentecost is the prototypical day that God has chosen for dispensational change! See...

DISPENSATION OF LAW BEGAN - PENTECOST in Exodus!

DISPENSATION OF GRACE BEGAN - PENTECOST in Acts!

DISPENSATION OF LAW "RESTARTS" - PENTECOST in Revelation!

God is all about repeating patterns for "Nothing has been done that won't be again, and nothing is that won't be again, for there is NOTHING new under the sun" (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

The dispensations of LAW will restart on God's chosen day -- PENTECOST!

Now, how did the dispensation of grace begin?

The dispensation of grace began on Pentecost with a "SEALING OF WITHIN OF THE 120 JEWISH PEOPLE" Now; there are only TWO groups of people in God's word that are ever sealed:

Church age saints & 144,000 Jewish virgins!!

Both are empowered and sealed with the Holy Spirit giving the ability to accomplish a work of God. See, Pentecost is the day of SEALING and EMPOWERMENT! Just as grace began with the sealing and empowerment of the BARLEY FIRST FRUITS (church) on Pentecost, law will restart with the sealing and empowerment of the WHEAT FIRST FRUITS (144,000) on Pentecost!!! What a revelation!

The Holy Spirit began INDWELLING the body of Christ to empower them to preach on Pentecost (STARTING GRACE)

The Holy Spirit will begin COMING UPON the 144,000 to empower them to preach on Pentecost (RESTARTING LAW)

The age of law initially began with Moses bringing down the TWO STONE tablets, which was the LAW. The age of law will restart after the rapture the same way, just a little different:

On Pentecost, the Ten Commandments were given to ISRAEL on TWO STONE TABLETS, signifying the law. In like-manner, the age of law will begin once more with the giving of the TWO WITNESSES to Israel!!!!!!!!

The two witnesses (Moses & Elijah) are symbolic of the two stone tablets that were given on Pentecost! Meaning, Moses and Elijah will be symbolic of LAW being re-instituted to Israel. The TWO tablets were given on Pentecost STARTING THE LAW & the TWO witnesses will come down off the mountain RESTARTING the LAW, after grace is over! WOW

Moses and Elijah are symbolic of the LAW AND THE PROPHETS, they both lived during the AGE OF LAW, and Enoch did not!

See, the age of law will start again in the same manner, on PENTECOST with the TWO witnesses coming down, taking the place of the TWO tablets that the ten commandments (law) was written on!!

Praise God!!!!

The age of grace later began with the SEALING of a person within, and the age of law will restart with the SEALING of a person without, on PENTECOST!!! Dispensations ALWAYS change on Pentecost, especially the transfer of law to grace. In this case, it will be:

From LAW (Pentecost in Exodus) To GRACE (Pentecost in Acts) Back to LAW (Future Pentecost)

Both begin with a sealing of a group of people or empowerment and since the 144,000 are sealed OUTSIDE on their foreheads that means the Holy Spirit is back working the way it did during law in the Old Testament!!

The 144,000 MUST be sealed on Pentecost and the age of grace must END on Pentecost!!

We know Pentecost is the FIRST FRUITS of the WHEAT harvest! What better day to seal the 144,000 Wheat first fruits (Revelation 14) then on the feast of the first fruits of the wheat harvest!!!!!!

We know currently the Lord has put "spiritual blindness" over Israel until he is done working with the church in the age of grace. After we are taken, God will focus his attention back to redeeming the nation of Israel. When will God "BEGIN" to start redeeming Israel or removing their spiritual blindness??

Well, the answer is clearly found in God's agricultural system of harvesting!

We know the church is the FIRST FRUITS of the BARLEY harvest and the 144,000 are the FIRST FRUITS of the WHEAT harvest!

Just like the farmer begins and finishes the BARLEY harvest first and then begins harvesting the wheat........

...........Jesus our husbandman, will begin to redeem Israel (remove her spiritual blindness) AFTER he is finished with the church!! So, what does a farmer "FIRST" deal with in the barley and wheat harvest??

The FIRST FRUITS of course, and then the rest of the field is sanctified! Read the parable of the wheat and tares, and Israel is the WHEAT!! The very first thing the farmer focuses on is the FIRST FRUITS of the harvest. Since Israel is the Wheat harvest, then it's clear that the first thing God will do after the rapture and in terms of redeeming Israel is SEAL THE FIRST FRUITS of the wheat, the 144,000! We know SEALINGS always happen on Pentecost, and the first fruits of the wheat harvest are Pentecost. So, since the rapture is before the 144,000 are sealed, that means in whatever year, the rapture WILL, MUST be before Pentecost because that is when the age of law begins with the sealing of the 144,000 and the giving of the TWO witnesses (Moses and Elijah) which are symbolic of the law, just like law initially started with the giving of TWO stone tablets with the law written on them!

Moses and Elijah will be symbolic of the giving of the law on the first Pentecost through the TWO tablets!!!!!!

So, God will BEGIN redeeming Israel and removing their spiritual blindness with him first dealing with the FIRST FRUITS, the 144,000!!! Meaning, the very beginning of Israel's FINAL REDEMPTION is the SEALING OF THE 144,000 virgins, which are the FIRST FRUITS of the wheat harvest! Now, when does the WHEAT HARVEST begin? It begins on PENTECOST! Pentecost is the day that the wheat first fruits are redeemed!!

So, since Israel is symbolic of the wheat that means the FIRST FRUITS of the wheat is what God will deal with first! We know they are the 144,000. Basically, God will FINALLY shift his focus on redeeming the nation of Israel (after the church is gone) by the SEALING OF THE 144,000 A.K.A, the WHEAT FIRST FRUITS! It is clear as day that God will begin to remove the "spiritual blindness" of Israel on PENTECOST, beginning by sealing the 144,000!! PRAISE GOD!

This the same day the LAW restarts as well, meaning grace ends, and the rapture has taken place!!!

So, each year, PENTECOST is the cut-off point for the possible rapture of the church because the 144,000 are sealed AFTER the rapture, and we know the 144,000 are sealed on Pentecost! The age of grace and rapture deadline each year MUST be Pentecost, according to the revelation by the spirit of God's word!!!!

Absolutely WOW!

See, the church age started to be the "light of the world" on Pentecost through the sealing and empowerment of the Holy Spirit! After we are gone, the 144,000 will pick up the mantle as the "light of Israel", being empowered and sealed by the spirit, which MUST take place on Pentecost!!

The age of LAW must restart on Pentecost people; there is no way of getting around that fact!

God must start dealing with Israel's redemption (the WHEAT HARVEST) with the wheat's first fruits, which are the 144,000 sealing, which always takes place on Pentecost! What does this tell us?

The rapture MUST be BEFORE Pentecost in whatever year it will occur in; there is no way around it because God will start dealing with Israel again by the sealing of the 144,000 on Pentecost! A farmer harvesting by God's laws must deal with the FIRST FRUITS FIRST before completing the rest of the harvest! In the same manner, God must deal with the first fruits of Israel first (144,000) before completing the rest of the wheat harvest, ISRAEL'S REMOVAL of spiritual blindness!

Basically, the age of law restarts and grace ends ON PENTECOST in 2011!!!!

Now, remember, the church being ON EARTH or NOT on earth does not specifically DICTATE grace or law being here. The thing that dictates the difference of law and grace is the Holy Spirit sealing a person inside or just coming upon a person. The law will not start up again until the Holy Spirit LITERALLY/ACTUALLY begins anointing the 144,000 on Pentecost. The church can be taken out before that day!

Where does this put the rapture?

The clarity of God's parallels and repitious patterns CLEARLY reveal the day of the rapture that Jesus blueprinted for us to find!

That day is ASCENSION DAY!!!

Jesus Christ ascended to heaven WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT saints on the 40th day of Omer count! What happened 10 days later?

The age of grace began with the SEALING and EMPOWERING of the 120 in the upper room!

The parallel WILL FOLLOW as blueprinted by Christ...

Jesus Christ will again ascend to heaven, but this time with the NEW TESTAMENT saints on the 40th day of the Omer count, then 10 days later (just like in Acts)....

The age of law will restart and grace will end with the SEALING and EMPOWERING of the 144,000!

Wow times a thousand!!!

The spiritual body of Christ HAS ALREADY been presented as the barley first fruits in the temple of heaven! Our souls and spirits have ALWAYS been seated in heavenly places with Chris Jesus! Christ KNEW US before the "foundation of the world". When he rose to the temple of heaven on first fruits, he presented the ENTIRE SHEAF, the head and body! Meaning, our souls and spirits were being presented in heaven with Christ, fulfilling first fruits!!

The body of Christ did not OFFICIALL ASCEND to heaven until his time to return until 40 days later on Ascension Day!!!

Wow

We will follow the blue print of our savior; ascend to heaven on Ascension Day, because the parallel dictates this truth. We must be gone 10 days before the sealing of the 144,000, just like Jesus ascended with OT saints 10 days before the sealing of the 120 on Pentecost!!!

Now, guess what?

Ascension falls on a NEW MOON in 2011; it DOES NOT fall on a new moon in 2012!!

The rapture MUST, MUST take place during a new moon phase!!!

The New Moon is God's heavenly symbolism for the rapture!!!

The moon is symbolic of the body of Christ (church)!

The moon represents spiritual renewal. The moon also represents the reflection of God's glory. Just as one cannot look directly into the light of the sun, likewise no man can look directly upon God. One can however look directly at the moon which reflects the light of the sun. Likewise, one can look upon the Son, a reflection of the Father. PRAISE GOD!!

Sun gives earth its light to earth VIA "reflecting" it off the moon to the earth...

LIKEWISE...

Jesus (SON) reflects his light to the earth by his church, being salt and LIGHT of the world!! The SUN and MOON astronomically represent the SON JESUS and his bride...works together in spreading the light of the father into the world!!

Psalms 89:37

"It (THE SUN) shall be established forever like the moon, even like the faithful witness in the sky."

See, the MOON is the FAITHFUL WITNESS of the SUN'S LIGHT!!!!! Just like the moon (bride) is the faithful witness of the Son of God's LIGHT!!!

Wow

While Jesus represents the sun...

Sun signifies Christ. Malachi, the last book in the Old Testament says:

"But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of
Righteousness rise with healing in his wings"

Jesus and his church are absolutely symbolic of the SUN and MOON, working together to reflect light to the world!

It is a symbol of the church. In Song of Solomon, he describes the Bride of Christ as fair as the moon. Church is bride of Christ.

SOS 6:10

"Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the MOON"

1. The moon has no light of its own. It reflects the light of the Sun. The church can only reflect the light of the Sun of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, on NEW MOON DAYS (ROSH CHODESH), the MOON "disappears" in the sky "momentarily", then reappears in the heavens!!!

WOW!! If that is not the rapture, what is?....

The moon (church) will disappear (rapture), then reappear in heaven while being symbolically represented in the heavens...RAPTURE on NEW MOON DAY!

It's too perfect to ignore!

The rapture is bound to happen on a NEW MOON day, when the church disappears out of sight, then reappears in heaven!!!

Check this out...

In the ancient Jewish tradition, the bridegroom would go out and receive his bride and take her to the father's house. In tradition, the BRIDE would wear a "veil" over her face to hide the identity of the bride from the public! (Jesus takes us like that)...

Now, this is confirmed by Rebecca...

We read from Genesis 24:65 when Rebecca (a type of Bride) sees Isaac (a type of Christ) and takes a veil and covers herself.

"For she had said to the servant, who is this man walking in the field to meet us the servant said, it is my master. So she took a VEIL and covered herself."

WOW...

A veil covering the bride at the time of the bride meets the bridegroom is biblical, and lines up exactly with ancient Jewish wedding traditions!!

The veiled moon is to be symbolic of the hidden bride, the rapture of the bride, when she suddenly disappears!!!!!

When Rebecca (bride of Christ) met Isaac (Christ), she was veiled (hidden), JUST LIKE THE moon will be on the day of the rapture...hidden (veiled) from the people of earth!!!!!!!!!!

The moon is without question symbolic of the bride of Christ and the sun is without question symbolic of Jesus!!

There is no doubt!

So, when the church is VEILED in heaven, God will be declaring his glory in his firmament by VIELING the moon in the sky from the people of the earth to see!!

The Jews even call the NEW MOON the VEILED MOON, because it completely invisible during the new moon phase!!!

The rapture will occur on the new moon, no other moon cycle fits the rapture disappearance. The full moon everyone can see, we are HIDDEN, just like the new moon is HIDDEN, then reappears in the heavens!!

Just so happens, Ascension Day this year falls on the NEW MOON! WOW. It is just June 1st, 2011. This is a WEDNESDAY. The 4th day of the creation week. Why is that amazing?

During the creation week, on the 4th day, God "separated" light from darkness! He separated PHYSICAL LIGHT From PHYSICAL DARKNESS! The rapture parallels this! At the rapture, the Lord will separate SPIRITUAL LIGHT from SPIRITUAL DARKNESS!!!! We are the light of the world, so if we leave at once, it's a total separation from the spiritual darkness of the world!!

Both will occur on the 4th day, WEDNESDAY!!! Ascension Day this year falls on Wednesday, and it's a NEW MOON!!!!!

Praise God!!

There is much more confirming this, but I am too tired to type it! (Sorry)!!

Bottom Line, the day of the rapture IS NOT A SECRET, and can be know through the spirit of revelation through the word of God ONLY! Patterns of God reveal the day, its Ascension Day folks! Bank on it!

So, that day is June 1st, 2011! 2012 is not a new moon day, and the rapture must occur on a new moon day, the glory of God will be declaring the rapture event in the heavens!!!! Since we are the symbolic moon, when we are being veiled, God will be veiled our heavenly counterpart, the MOON. The new moon phase perfectly matches the VEILIND OR VANISHING of the moon!!! It has been veiled.

See ya in 8/9 10 days...THIS TIME, it's really it! Believe it or not! The day Christ ascended with group of saints is same day he will do it again, this time the NT saints, ASCENSION DAY FOLKS! Right there in front of our face this whole time!!!

Praise God!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: CJ (24 May 2011) "MUST POST BROTHER"

Love brother CJ for his wonderful findings and excellent revelations.

Just 1 point I disagree that 1 of the 2 witnesses is Moses...

Moses had died and buried by God and so Moses will not die again (killed by beast) because God is Merciful and would not kill 2 times...He will not crucify Jesus again.

pls see post on discussion on who are the possible 2 witnesses...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348518

www.fivedoves.com

Bruce Warner (25 May 2011)
"TO: CJ RE: "MUST POST BROTHER" (24 May 2011)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CJ,

What a terrific post, brother!

Notice that John describes the sealing of the 144,000 in Rev. 7 AFTER the Sixth Seal is opened as though it may be part of the Sixth Seal events. He also sees the great multitude in heaven at NEARLY THE SAME TIME as though thay BOTH may be part of the Sixth Seal events. He certainly sees BOTH the 'sealing of the 144,000' and the 'multitude in heaven' BEFORE the Seventh Seal is opened.

I believe that the great multitude in heaven is the raptured Church, and that the sealing of the 144,000 and the rapture of the Church do happen in close proximity to one another - maybe ten days apart - (ie. Ascension Day and Pentecost), AFTER THE SIXTH SEAL IS OPENED.

Good Work, CJ.

YBIC, Bruce Warner
Matt M (25 May 2011)
"Re CJ great study"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ,

Great study brother. I asked the Lord to send us some encouragement for the long delay of rapture and past missed dates and I believe He just did by revealing to you what you said in your last post on May 24.

Matt
KML (25 May 2011)
"RE: C J " MUCT POST BROTHER ""

Hello CJ and Doves

What an Awsome presentation !
THANK YOU....
I have always felt in my heart that we [ the Bride] would go at ascension !

ALL THAT YOU HAVE COVERED HERE IN YOUR POST STATES IT SO VERY SIMPLY. Again THANK YOU.

With everything stated;

The one main reason I believed ASCENSION would be THE DAY is because of this [ ONE ]
verse.

Acts 1: 11
Ye Men of Galilee, WHY STAND YE GAZING UP INTO HEAVEN ? THIS SAME JESUS, WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN, [ SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN]

I received it Literally, as I receive all of the Word of God.
I too have believed it would be on a New Moon.
DID YOU ALSO NOTICE IN THE SCRIPTURE REFERENCE 1:11
EVERYONE HAS BEEN SEEING 111.
God said :
Isaiah 46: 9,10
REMEMBER... THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD, FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME,
[DECLAIRING THE END FROM THE BEGINNING], AND FROM [ANCIENT TIMES] THE THINGS THAT ARE [NOT YET] DONE, SAYING, " MY COUNCEL SHALL STAND AND I WILL DO MY PLEASURE.

With this verse in mind consider this:

IT WAS A FOURTH MONTH NEW MOON THAT ADAM AND EVE WENT OUT OF THE GARDEN.

Tammuz is the Hebrew 4th month and is associated with Decent and Ascent.

In these last days......God will raise up young men to prophesy.

Thank you dear Brother
Blessings
Come Lord Jesus !

KML
Jimmy (25 May 2011)
"CJ...Must Post Brother"

CJ...I have missed reading your studies over the last several weeks. Your excitement is contagious. I am glad your back.

I would like to add a couple of things.

Just finished watching "Bibi's" speech with my family. I find it so intoxicating that over the last few days the world has been caught up, so to speak about the Rapture and the Peace Treaty. For they do go hand in hand. I am a 57 year old gentleman, and it has been 50 years since my father told me, "Son, you will live long enough to see all the armies of the world start to gather to take Jerusalem away from the Jewish people".

He believed he would also, but he has a better view today from the balcony with Jesus. Bibi said in his speech "that Jerusalem is indivisible", and the next words where this "Peace can't be obtained without Security". All the markers are here, as the Apostle Paul has made so clear in scripture. "When they say Peace and Safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them, God's wrath is poured out on this world. My father started explaining these things to me before the Jewish People even had Jerusalem, of course they didn't get it till the 67 War. He knew a great deal of scripture. He instilled in me a love for the Jewish People.

The Apostle Paul makes it crystal clear in scripture that we must be taken out of the way before this treaty is confirmed with the Anti-Christ. The reason I said "Intoxicating" earlier about the Rapture and the Peace Treaty all together over a few days is, these two events are the biggest argument starter's possible. Literally most all of the world and those who claim the name of Christ believe that the "Jews are Occupiers" of this Land.

That the Lord is through with the Jew, and the Church has of course replaced them. God Bless him, but even before Mr Camping, the mention of the Rapture would either start a fight, have you laughed to scorn, or empty the room. So we have had several days of the word Occupier tossed about, and we as believer's have been laughed to scorn somewhat with May 21st coming and going, but in my spirit, I am soaring. I believe true believer's are looking even more.

I have often wondered about the "10 days" could it be between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur? It has been several years since I did a long study on the "Days of Awe". The Lord sits on his Throne during RH judging, the gates of Heaven are open (Jewish tradition), and we the Church have already been judged and there is a "Door Opened in Heaven", and I believe Yom Kippur is strictly for the Jews. I have known for several years about the Law and Grace being given on Pentecost, but CJ I agree with you. It appears Pentecost is the Lord's Moving Day in the light of dispensations with Ascension Day being the key for us.

If my understanding is correct then Pentecost seems to be pivotal in the light of 7 major feasts and it is the 4th right in the middle, (the servant lamp) (3+1+3) with 3 yet to be completely fulfilled with the Lord's second coming. Two Bible Promises..The Land Covenant and The Blessed Hope screaming to us. God Bless J R Church, I think he believed it was on Pentecost, and to quote him "Keep Looking Up"

Thanks CJ...looking forward to meeting you and I hope soon. If not keep winning souls to Christ..Jimmy
Rene (25 May 2011)
"re: CJ's Rapture Post"

CJ - This date you give - it is also the 153rd day of the year! For some, it will be June 1, for others, June 2nd.

Rene
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/regina525.htm
Regina (25 May 2011)
"Reply to CJ and all doves "Must Post Brother""

Dear CJ (I hope you read here), its good to see you back.

Your study gives me butterflies inside. I hope this is correct. On my dayplanner, Ascension day is Thurs June 2.
Link to Catholic calendar answer.

In the US Link

June 2 is 1% visible moon Link

Remember Charity’s 5, 6, 7 Jesus? This is close. We have 7 days left in May, Then June 1. Maybe the calendar is off by a day...
Perhaps we can count the days 5, 6, 7, Ascension Day (hoping to be with Jesus)

Did you see Netanyahu's speech today and Palestinian reaction? It cannot be very long. Judgement is already beginning in the US post Obama's position on Israel. Inside me I think God won't let His "crop" be destroyed. We will be gathered at His appointed time, by His grace and mercy as Gimel says. Amen

Keep looking up and don't be discouraged. Our beloved Lord is coming back soon.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/elianeb525.htm

Eliane B (25 May 2011)
"To Raul D., C.J. and others who expect Rapture on Pentecost or July"

Dear Doves,

Raul D. said he expects the Rapture in the month of July.

Many expect the pretrib Rapture on Pentecost (whichever year), like myself.

I would just like to say that according to the Lunar Sabbath theory (see Creation Calendar website, at www.creationcalendar.com), the correct Pentecost date would fall on the 28th or the 29th day of the 4th Hebrew month (nowadays called “Tammuz”), depending on how you count (28th if you use inclusive reckoning or 29th in normal counting of the 50 days after the 7th Sabbath complete).

This year (2011) these dates will fall respectively on July 30th and July 31st.

C.J., on those dates I believe there will be no visible moon in the sky, because they are the last days of the Hebrew month.

I believe the 70th Week starts some time after the Rapture (probably on Tishri 1st) and that the Two Witnessess start their ministry only then. I think there is an interval between the Rapture and the beginning of the 70th Week.

We must remember that the two loaves of leavened bread had to be lifted up and waved by the High Priest to the Father, on Pentecost, just like the firstfruit sheaf was lifted up to the Father on Firstfruits (Nisan 16th). If the fulfillment of the Feast of Firstfruits was the Rapture of the Firstfruits (when they presented themselves to the Father in Heaven on that day), the final fulfillment of Pentecost will be the presentation of a pair of something UP to the Father, accordingly. So I’m not talking about the Father sending a pair of something (the Two Witnessess) DOWN to Earth, but there being a pair something being offered to the Father UP in Heaven. I don’t know if that pair would be the dead in Christ + the living believers (after being transformed and Raptured), or a representation of believing Jews + believing Gentiles, or even a combination of those two ideas. What I do think is that it’s important that we take into consideration that in the Old Testament (the Torah), the High Priest lifted two loaves of leavened bread UP to the Father, which in my opinion corresponds to the idea of a Rapture of believers (the idea of us being presented in Heaven).

Of course the Two Witnesses could be sent to Earth on that very same day (which could make a lot of sense because the body of one of them has to be risen from the dead first), and then their ministry would start on the following Feast of Trumpets probably.

By the way, I think that they are Elijah and John the Apostle – not Moses. In Revelation 11:1, “John is told to RISE, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein”. I believe that the verb to RISE there is talking about John’s own resurrection, and not about someone that was sitting down and would then rise to walk and do some trivial task. What task would John have to perform? In Revelation 10:11, John had been told that he “must prophesy AGAIN before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings”, a very important task, that he would be assigned to do after his resurrection. So both verses give us the idea that John is a possible Witness together with Elijah. Although we remember John as the beloved disciple, John was also called by Jesus Himself as the Son of Thunder (as his brother). Not to mention that fact that there were all those comments by the other apostles that Jesus had supposedly said that John wouldn’t die. Part of that could be true; Jesus might be giving a hint that John would indeed be risen in the endtimes to play an important role as one of the Two Witnesses. Just a speculation.

I know that many people here don’t agree with the Lunar Sabbath theory. But for those who would like to consider the Lunar Sabbath Pentecost (the 28th or 29th day of the 4th Hebrew month, which in 2011 lands on July 30th or 31st [a Sunday] depending on how one counts) as one of the possibilities for Pentecost, here is my reminder that that date is included (whichever year) in our “high alert rapture dates”, even if we have many possible dates for Pentecost, as there are so many interpretations as how it must be counted.

Also please note that for the three previous in a row (2008, 2009 and 2010) there have been total solar eclipses on that very same day (the 29th of the 4th Hebrew month), on August 1st 2008, July 22nd 2009 and July 11th 2010. Would that be a signal pointing to that same date (the 29th of the 4th Hebrew month) in 2011? I don’t know. Let’s be ready always, as we don’t know if anything is going to happen this year.

Love and Shalom from YSIC,

Eliane

P.S.: by the way, the appearing of the 2 Witnesses in the scene would certainly be a loud Bridegroom’s cry! (as if we needed anything louder than the world news already happening these days…)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

pls see new post too...There are 7 Holy Convocations (3 Feasts) of the Lord
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=874341&cmd=show

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730288

It is Very Interesting from researching this Feast of Weeks and note that in Numbers chapter 28&29...Feast of Weeks WAS NOT mentioned!?

Is this OMITTED as a commandment for Israel to DO?

Meaning that JESUS will do 'Peform' this FEAST for us?

see pages 4-13 note especially last page...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730288?i=43160726