Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Sign of Jonah," OUR 40 DAYS TO REPENT

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/marilyna523-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marilyn Agee (23 May 2011)
"Ronelle, re: "Sign of Jonah," OUR 40 DAYS TO REPENT"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Ronelle (19 May 2011)
"Sign of Jonah"

To: Ronelle, re: "Sign of Jonah," OUR 40 DAYS TO REPENT

Hi:

Thanks for the reminder about the Sign of Jonah (meaning dove, sign of the Holy Spirit).

Jonah, at the Lord's bidding, marched into Nineveh saying that they had 40 days to repent or be destroyed. They repented.

Just maybe we had 40 days to repent, and if so, the time of waiting is almost over. Israel crossed the Jordan and went into the promised land in the 40th year. Maybe we will cross over and go to our promised land on the 40th day. The 40th day in the countdown of the Omer of barley harvest will be Ascension Day, Sunday May 29, 2011. The Philadelphian wise virgins could be caught up to Heaven on Ascension Day, the same day that Jesus, the Head of the Body of Christ, ascended.
John 15:1 says, "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2Ti 2:6 says, "The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

James 5:7 says, "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain." The early rain, and Jesus' First Advent, came Tishri 1, first day of the Civil Year. The latter rain, and Jesus' Second Advent, is coming on Nisan 1, the first day of the Sacred, Regnal and Jubilee Year.

Song of Solomon 2:10-17 says, "My beloved (Christ) spake, and said unto me, RISE UP, my love, my fair one, and COME AWAY (in the Rapture). 11 For, lo, the winter is past (its spring), the rain (Nisan 1) is over and gone; 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle (lit., turtledove) is heard in our land (they come in April and leave in October); 13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs (the spring crop, the best figs), and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell (the grapes are blossoming). ARISE, my love, my fair one, and COME AWAY. 14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock (Jesus), in the secret places of the stairs (THE SECRET OF THE STAIRS), let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely. 15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes. 16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies. 17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains (plural) of Bether" (separation, i.e., there are 2 Raptures, maybe May 29, 2011 and Sept 14, 2015).

ON FIRSTFRUITS, IT LOOKS LIKE JESUS IS REPRESENTED BY THE LAMB AND WE ARE THE BARLEY HARVEST

Nisan 13, 3790 Thu Apr 6, 30 AD, Preparation of the Passover, Crucifixion
Nisan 14, 3790 Fri Apr 7, Passover
Nisan 15, 3790 Sat Apr 8, Unleavened Bread
Nisan 16, 3790 Sun Apr 9, Firstfruits, Resurrection Day for Jesus, the Lamb of God who was sacrificed for us, the barley harvest (wise Philadelphian virgins)

Like Nineveh, are we having a final 40 days to repent?

Nisan 16, 5771 Firstfruits Wed Apr 20, 2011, 1st Omer of barley harvest counted and waved before the Lord
Nisan 17 Thu Apr 21, 2nd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 18 Fri Apr 22, 3rd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 19 Sat Apr 23, 4th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 20 Sun Apr 24, 5th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 21 Mon Apr 25, 6th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 22 Tue Apr 26, 7th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 23 Wed Apr 27, 8th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 24 Thu Apr 28, 9th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 25 Fri Apr 29, 10th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 26 Sat Apr 30, 11th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 27 Sun May 1, 12th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 28 Mon May 2, 13th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 29 Tue May 3, 14th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Nisan 30 Wed May 4, 15th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 1 Thu May 5, 16th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 2 Fri May 6, 17th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 3 Sat May 7, 18th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 4 Sun May 8, 19th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 5 Mon May 9, 20th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 6 Tue May 10, 21st Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 7 Wed May 11, 22nd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 8 Thu May 12, 23rd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 9 Fri May 13, 24th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 10 Sat May 14, 25th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 11 Sun May 15, 26th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 12 Mon May 16, 27th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 13 Tue May 17, 28th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 14 Wed May 18, 29th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 15 Thu May 19, 30th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 16 Fri May 20, 31st Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 17 Sat May 21, 32nd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved, Harold Camping's suggested Rapture date
Iyar 18 Sun May 22, 33rd Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 19 Mon May 23, 34th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 20 Tue May 24, 35th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved, John Tng's suggested Rapture date
Iyar 21 Wed May 25, 36th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 22 Thu May 26, 37th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 23 Fri May 27, 38th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 24 Sat May 28, 39th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved
Iyar 25 Sun May 29, 40th Omer of barley harvest selected and waved, ASCENSION DAY, maybe the day of our ASCENSION

Acts 1:4-12 says that Jesus, "being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but WAIT FOR THE PROMISE of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me."

Acts 1:5-12 says, "John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you (i.e., on Pentecost): and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, HE WAS TAKEN UP; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men (probably Moses and Elijah) stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? THIS SAME JESUS, WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN, SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER (he ascended from Mt. Olivet and will return to Mt. Olivet at the Second Advent, Zech 14:5) as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey."

WILL JESUS COME AT THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE ON ASCENSION DAY?

In the countdown of the Omer, Ascension Day is the 40th day. The sign of Jonah might be why Jesus chose to ascend on the 40th day. Maybe we will ascend on the 40th day, May 29, 2011.
Jonah 3:4 says, "And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown."

In Noah's day, it rained forty days and forty nights. Why forty? It is the number of testing, trial and probation. Each 40-day period ends with a time or item of blessing (Nave's Topical Bible). The Rapture would sure be a blessing.

Maybe we just had 40 days to repent on the Feast of Firstfruits, when the 40-day counting of the Omer to Ascension Day, May 29, 2011, began. Jesus, head of the Body of Christ ascended that day. Since he will come back in like manner, he could come for the wise-virgin Philadelphians, i.e., those for whom Jesus has no words of condemnation, on Ascension Day.

Rev 11:1-4 says, "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, RISE (as in Song of Solomon), and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them (the Philadelphians) that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses (Moses and Elijah), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth." Moses and Elijah stood by Christ at the Transfiguration.

Zec 4:2-14 says, "And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 says, "two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4 says, "So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. 8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. 10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. 11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones (Moses and Elijah/Elias), that stand by the Lord of the whole earth" (i.e., at the Transfiguration).

Of the Transfiguration, Luke 9:30 says, "And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias".

If Ascension Day is not the day of the first Rapture, I'll pin my hopes on Pentecost. My friend in Pensacola reminded me that:

1. WEDNESDAY, June 1, there will be a partial Solar eclipse

2. WEDNESDAY, June 8, will be Pentecost

3. WEDNESDAY, June 15, will be the first Bull's Eye Eclipse of a pair, the other will be on Friday, July 27, 2018

Eclipses bracket Pentecost, and the Bull's Eye Eclipses could span the Tribulation.

Keep watching.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "Sign of Jonah," OUR 40 DAYS TO REPENT

Could it be that Rapture on both 40th day and 50th day of Pentecost counting so that Church of Smyrna in Revelation shall be tried for 10days in tribulation before another Rapture???

Revelation:2:10: "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

note that Church of Philadelphia will be Raptured before Church of Smyrna...because Christ will keep them from the hour 'to try them'.

Revelation:3:10: "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."