Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subject: Intelligence Brief #158 — How To Respond To May 21, 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/intellbrief158.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subject: Intelligence Brief #158 — How To Respond To May 21, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I find it fascinating how many people around the world are watching to see if anything will happen May 21, 2011. I wanted to give you my perspective.

I do not believe the Rapture will happen on May 21. I do believe that following May 21 there will be a large sarcastic backlash against all Christians and especially those who are actively sharing their faith, and God forbid, told someone recently we may be near the end of the age. And while they point their finger at Harold Camping they will not differentiate between Family Radio and the whole Christian community. Let me ask you this: If people were not setting dates time after time and were wrong again and again would there be scoffers?

I personally do not have a problem with someone date setting when they use scripture and logic to come up with a date. However, they need to say "it makes sense" or "I think" and never "It is a Biblical fact". That said I have seen some of the craziest date setting ideas and one that comes to mind is that 40 weeks from the earthquake in Chile because the place was called Point Conception and the gestation period of a baby is 40 weeks. I tell you I scoff when I see stuff like this. Another one is Jack van Impe saying a generation is 52.4 years because that is the average....God doesn't deal in averages, OK!

So what are we to make of this May 21 date? I believe the Lord has impressed upon me that May 21 will be the culmination and fulfillment of 2 Peter 3:3-4 where it says, "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

In the face of sarcasm it will be very tempting to stop confessing your faith. I believe using 2 Peter 3:3-4 as an explanation for May 21 will actually bolster your argument for belief in the Bible and the fulfillment in Bible prophecy, specifically. I have used this explanation dozens of times in the last few weeks in order to defuse the situation before May 21 and my response has positive without exception.

So when will the Rapture happen? Any time from May 22 on. I do not know the day or hour, but it has to happen before Palestine is recognized as nation dividing God's land. If the UN can stay on track, and I believe they will in order to stay on a 70 year time line, then the Rapture will happen before September 2011. As I have said in many intel briefs before I think that a window from May 22 to June 12 is the most likely time for the Rapture.

I have a lot of new subscribers just in the last week so let me explain this again. I believe the Psalm 83 war occurs prior to the Tribulation because the Gog-Magog war (Ezekiel 38-39) happens at the beginning and Syria is not mentioned. Syria is specifically mentioned in the Psalm 83 war so it seems that Isaiah 17:1 where Damascus is destroyed happens along with the Psalm 83 war. Why is this significant? In the Old Testament God the Father deals directly with the Jews. Then Christ came and He dealt directly with the Jews. Before Christ ascended he told Peter that he had to leave soon and Peter' "No! May it never be!" And Jesus said that if He didn't leave then He could not send the Comforter. Later Paul tells us the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. Do you see the pattern? The three entities of the Trinity seem to work one at a time. At some point the Holy Spirit is going to depart and we will go with Him. If you read carefully the account of the Psalm 83 war God the Father seems to be dealing directly with the Jews again. That means the Rapture will happen not only prior to the Tribulation, but prior to the Psalm 83 war.

Coming backwards on a calendar from September when Palestine is supposed to be recognized as a nation the first Biblically significant date we come to is Pentecost, which is June 12. So for those interested there are 25 days left until Pentecost. Is there a possibility Christians will still be here after June 12? Of course. But one way or another time is running out.

Tim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Subject: Intelligence Brief #158 — How To Respond To May 21, 2011

Nobody is going to get sarcastic. No one even cares. The world is too caught up in their own little lives to care about what a bunch of tin-foil, hat-wearing martian chasers are doing on any particular day.
Case in point, the year 2000. Churches all over the world got people all cranked up about doomsday computer scenarios. Yes, many mainstream folks got caught in the snare as well. But, it was the Christians who were building bunkers in Idaho and stockpiling food "just in case."
Well, 2000 came and went with all the power of a chihuahua fart. Aside from a few anti-christian commentators like Keith Oberman, no one gave a rat's tooth about all the hoopla we said was going to happen. They were too busy nursing their once in a millennial hangover.

May 21 will come and go next week just like last week, month, yr, whatever. Obama (puke) will still be lying to us, national debt will be imploding us, somewhere someone will get offended, and the Dodgers will still suck. However, we must not give up hope. ALL prophecy surrounds Israel. This is where it starts and ends. The fall dates make more sense for calamity, but I wouldn't expect the rapture to let anyone out the back door before it all hits the fan. Expect to go through at least half-if not all the Trib.

So, While we're folding up our tin foil hats tonight,let's take a look at Matthew 24. This spells it all out.

Hi Jeb,
Thanks for your posts and comments but keep in mind women and children may view this site so please keep it "G" rated with your comments.

Your Brother in Christ

God Bless

Steven.

I couldn't agree with you more. It comes down to the Bible. Family Radio unfortunately is playing into what was prophesiedin 2 Peter 3. Maranatha

Hi STEPHEN!!!!

Welcome to this website!!!!

Look forward to seeing more of yout post and comments

God Bless!!!

Steven