Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Burdens and Other Stuff by Sarah Beveridge

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/burdens-and-other-stuff.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Burdens and Other Stuff

Secrets travel like burdens by Kells-ari

Dear Saints,

I want to apologize if I alarmed anyone by my last post but yesterday was a heavy day for me. I felt like a rubber band that was being stretched and about to snap. I felt an awful urgency and that something huge was about to happen. The Holy Spirit is giving me clarity about what I experienced. The heart of Yahweh was speaking to my spirit with weeping and travail. I believe He was grieving at how we consider ourselves a Christian nation and celebrate motherhood and yet our nation has the blood of 53 million babies on its hands. It's like a dirty little secret that we ignore. I am very torn by the irony of it. Please don’t think I am picking on anyone, we all acknowledge Mothers day. There are good mother’s, like my precious mom, and there are bad mothers like the ones who murder their own children. And yet God still forgives even the worst of sins like abortion! His mercy endures forever!

I believe God was speaking to my spirit about what is coming and how America will be torn down, not one stone left upon the other. I believe America will be re-born through fire and repentance. America will then become a people that God can work with. America is very special to God, make no mistake about that. But the sins of America have put into motion severe judgment that cannot be stopped.

Brothers and Sisters, thanks for putting up with me! Thanks for praying for me! Thanks for even bothering to read this blog. Thank you for your fellowship, I am humbled by it. I don’t deserve God’s mercy and blessings, but I am so very grateful for His hand on my life.
Father, in Jesus name bless and protect every soul who reads this. Father, thank you for the privilege to have this blog and share with your Saints. I love them all. Amen.

Now on to the “other stuff.”

I don’t know exactly what is coming or when. But based on much confirmation from other Saints, I believe this spring is the time of God’s “MAJOR DEALING” with America. I don’t know if we will see an asteroid, an earthquake, a nuke, a war, or possibly all of the above. We only know in part, and just like I misunderstood what I was experiencing yesterday, the other Saints who have shared their experiences that I have related here could have also misunderstood. I have done my best to share what I know and pass on what I see and what others have shared with me. Each of you must decide how to act on it. Hopefully through prayer most of you have come to see the “season” we are in. Hopefully you each have prayed about what God wants you to do. What we are about to experience is not going to be easy. Below is a dream I had that I want to share. It pertains to what is coming.

I had prayed one night recently and asked Yahweh to reveal to me what was coming. That night I had a dream. I believe the beginning of the dream was dealing with my job and I won’t relate that part. But the later part I believe may apply to more than just me. I hope this edifies you!

My dream from April 2011:

I was driving a car and the breaks went out. I knew the car was not going to stop so I turned the steering wheel hard to the left and put the car into a spin, hoping it would slow down and then stop. The car was spinning out of control but I was not afraid. I then opened the driver side door to help slow the car down. I was then in the back seat and grabbed a pillow to put in front of me for protection. The car slowed down and then straightened out. I was then back at the drivers seat. The breaks were still gone and I could not stop but the car was not out of control. I was then driving in a fruit orchard travelling down one of the aisles between the trees. The orchard aisle/road was like a roller coaster in that it went down a huge hill and then up a huge hill. I drove the car down the hill and then it had enough momentum to get up the other hill. The car then turned a little corner and stopped at the top of the orchard. The owner of the orchard opened the door and let me out. I was very relieved! End of dream.

The Holy Spirit has given me part of the interpretation. I am not sure if the car spinning out of control pertains to just my personal circumstances or if this will be the general situation in the nation. It could be both. I believe the car door opening was Jesus, who is the door in scripture. He was there with me as I was in the back seat and protected while the car was spinning out of control. The car came under control and straightened out although the brakes were still out. There will be no stopping whatever is coming. The fruit orchard is pretty easy to interpret. Much fruit will come out of the experience. The best part was making it to the top of the hill and having the owner of the orchard, Yahweh; let me out of that car. I made it, and I was safe, and I was very grateful!

I welcome your comments about all this.

I hope that you all have a blessed week.In Christ, Sarah

Posted by Sarah Beveridge at 12:35 PM

4 comments:
Roger said...
Hello Sarah,

I'm new to your blog. I don't know how I ever found it? Perhaps it was from Cunneda's podomatic site? Well, he recently posted something prophetic about America too. Perhaps, your readers might be interested in listening to it on YouTube? Here's the link, FWIW:

Cunneda's Prophetic Flash Visions for America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUVViXmTMv0

Peace...

May 9, 2011 12:59 PM
Anonymous said...
Hello Sarah
First I want to acknowledge your valadity in what you feel in the spirit realm, could as well be that all of us that love God is experiencing, how He feels about sin and the way we keep ignoring His warnings of judgements and ones to come. Isreal was rebirth as a nation this month of May, Its alot of spiritual analogy and implications in that in itself. We see here in US 8 states flooding, sign that water has been broken and we are about to birth something "What that is remains to be seen", Could it implicate the sign of Son of Man coming or birthing labor pains of another judgement? This month has alot of signifance in date, Alot of history that the Middle East regards, US has our hands in lot of it (blood on our hands that we are responsibile for),We need to watch and pray for the counsel of our US government,its seem US will be judged according and hastley upon their actions toward Isreal, US already have a date due in God's court for prior actions. As for the abortion, judgement will come, if there is no repentance. Wow! 53 million, a whole nation of children awaits us in heaven:> So you see either way you look at God will get the glory, Your cry yesterday was a good cleansing in which we all need.

Another note, I believe cars in dreams represent someones personal life or ministries, the vehechiles we drive in life to get to ones destiny. In my opinion, I believe that dream is about you (Sarah) the road or path you personally are taking. I believe you driving it indicates you personally, the no brakes indicates something you can't stop only God/Jesus can when you get out of the driver seat:>, It looks like at the end of the process or trip you will recieve more fruit(representing fruit of your labor or fruit of the spirit). I pray and hope my gifts given by God was enlightening and encouraging to you and your readers.
In God's love.......

May 9, 2011 2:27 PM
Sarah Beveridge said...
Roger,
You must have seen one of comments on his blog. Thank you for your comment and for sharing Cunneda's video. I watched the video, and woe to America is all I can say.
Peace to you too brother, Sarah

May 9, 2011 4:15 PM
Sarah Beveridge said...
Hi Anon,
Thank you for your very thoughtful comment and all the very valid prophetic implications you bring up. It is amazing how everything of God is intertwined and layered! The Holy Spirit reminded me today that ALL things work together for good for those who love God. His will be done!!
As to the dream, that is very insightful and I totally can see that now! Thank you for using your God given gift!!

In Christ, Sarah

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven