Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: War in Israel by September as well as a huge earthquake?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nibiru/Planet X - New 2011 Trajectory

Massive asteroid hurtling towards Earth but dont worry, scientists say it will just miss us

click on this link to get the rest of the charts
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/610/911/Nibiru_Planet_X_-_New_2011_Trajectory.html
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/dru57.htm
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Dru (7 May 2011)
"Massive asteroid hurtling towards Earth: November 8, 2011"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But don't worry, scientists say it will just miss us ...

Excerpt:

"A massive asteroid will fly within the moon's orbit narrowly missing Earth later this year.

The space rock, called YU55, will hurtle past our planet at a distance of just 201,700 miles during its closest approach on November 8.

That is closer to Earth than the moon, which orbits 238,857miles away on average.
With a width of some 400metres and weighing 55million tons, YU55 will be the largest object to ever approach Earth so close."

"Mr Yeomans added: 'During its closest approach, its gravitational effect on the Earth will be so miniscule as to be immeasurable. It will not affect the tides or anything else.'

It is, however, still officially labelled a 'potentially hazardous object' - if it was to hit Earth, it would exert a force the equivalent of 65,000 atomic bombs and leave a crater six miles wide and 2,000ft deep."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1383778/YU55-asteroid-hurtling-Earth-scientists-say-just-miss-us.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if Comet Elenin weren't enough to worry about, now this asteroid is heading our way ...

Keep looking up! ...no pun intended, lol ...Jesus is coming soon!!

ysic,

Dru
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/charlesa510.htm

Charles A (10 May 2011)
"The Coming Wrath, A Palastinian State in September, The Rapture , Elenin and Its All Connected"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been a watcher for over ten years. I am beside myself what God has shown me is coming. It seems everyone watching has a little piece of the puzzle. Who the AC may be, when the rapture ,may be, etc. Well guess what it is all connected. I have received confirmation in the scripture and from other watchers on all pieces of the puzzle and also confirmed with scripture. Enough about me here is what God has showed me.

This entire world is like a matrix designed to keep us entertained and distracted away from the truth productive little worker slaves unto death and hell. If someone does start searching there are any number of religions to fill their spiritual needs to keep them from the truth. If they come to a mainline church in Jesus the gospel has been watered down
and the bibles have been rewritten and copyrighted (Can God's word be copyrighted) so that they are not receiving the whole truth as well. The fluoride in the water the bromine in the bread dumb us down and makes us more PLIABLE to suggestion from ungodly chatter IE our television. Having proper Iodine supplementation can along with supplements like Calm plus calcium can reverse this docility and also turn off the TV.

Just read the KJV Bible (400 years of the truth). The truth is that the life we are leading is a lie we are worshiping the creatures created with our hands, TV, sports, money and God has been removed from education, history, creation, by design. God is calling for true repentance the bible says be holy as I am holy separate yourself from any unclean thing and purge yourself from the filth of the flesh and spirit. The reason 99% of "Christians" are not seeing the clear signs are because they have been taught that salvation is by faith through grace not of works which is true. But works are good deeds that spring from being saved. The fact is the bible says that who are those who believe in Jesus those who follow his commandments. He came to fulfill the law not remove it. Without a heartfelt repentance where we surrender ourselves to the Lord IE Jesus is Lord and Savior and a turning from the walking in the vanity of our minds in this world we cannot be born again. We must confess Jesus as Lord and savior. No one has any problem with Him as savior its just when we suggest He needs to be Lord and they need to capture every thought and action to be in line with Jesus they balk saying that is works. Doing so they quench the Holy Spirit and cannot discern lies from truth according to God's word. So what am i saying? They have no personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord so the Holy Spirit is not active in them. So i hearing they do not hear and seeing they do not see. This whole world is designed to keep them from a true personal relationship with Jesus that does save and reveal all truth.

I have earnestly sought the truth and got more then I could carry. And no one besides the two groups who know the season the Born Again watchers and the evil transgressors have a clue. Here is what is coming and how it all connects. We must save others from the fiery trial coming upon the Earth!

The fact is that the heavenly body coming into our solar system is tied to our treatment of Israel and they have known about it and prepared. They are pushing for a Palastinian State in a Day By UN Decree by the end of September. Statements have been made it has to be done this September! Why since they know what is coming! This will trigger the Day of the Lord. The instrument of this wrath is ELENIN or NIberu, or X whatever you want to call it. Jesus certainly knew about this object and what the state of man would be when it came again. Jesus said it would be in as the days of Noah to the coming of the Son Of Man. This object coming though 7200 years ago caused the great flood.

Only now as all the pieces come together can we see the picture. Check out Firechargers site on Youtube he has a great video that explains this. In essence Elenin is coming between the Earth and the sun September 26-28th This will cause three days of darkness and a worldwide earthquake. it is the beginning of the sixth seal judgment and rapture where the dead in Christ shall rise. Remember the great earthquake when Jesus died and the darkness and the dead came out of the graves. Plus the video shows and then The sign of the woman giving birth (Venus) it wil appear in the stars on Rosh Hoshanna that is when the rapture will occur. Perry Stone did a great series explaining why the rapture would be on a Rosh Hoshanna. It is the wedding feast of the jews and it is the feast where no man knows the day or the hour. It has a last trumpet get it. The thing is only those Christians who are watching waiting and praying really trying to get themselves seperated from the vanity of this world into a close relationship with Jesus or there already will be ruptured because the Holy Spirit that which came down from above needs to be active in a believer not quenched and prophecy has to be believed not despised for a spiritual readiness to exist. It's the oil in the lamps and where the watchman was watching and his house was not broken up. We are to have oil in our lamps and watch and pray and spereate ourselves to be holy. But how can we watch?

God is showing us with the timing of this peace plan having to be done by the end of September. He is showing us who is in office to facilitate it, the signs in the sun and moon and stars along with the revelation with the blood moons and timeline. the rapture is a pre-trib or pre wrath rapture because he said unless those days were shortened no flesh would survive. The point is hardly anyone is watching, waiting and rushing to make Jesus Lord. The powers that be are preparing their caves and bunkers to hide in to emerge and chip the survivors or hey no food and water or off with your head. The watchers are warning and praying and the elite are digging and most are sheep on the wide path perishing for lack of knowledge and willful ignorance of as Jesus said believing in error things will just continue along as always forgetting the days of Noah and what the end of things will be.

First Peter says what the end of things will be so what manner of people should we be. The Earth and all the works in it are about to be literally destroyed along with most living on it.
Our only hope is to be ruptured before it begins. Only those who have made Jesus Lord and Savior not perfect but redeemed and watching and praying will be taken. The choice is simple either you believe and repent and be saved or you place your bets nothing will come of this and life goes on although when you die you meet Jesus and your not in a relationship with Him the resulting end is the same. Or you ask Jesus to be Lord and savior now while there is time. Jesus is the ARK get on it its starting to rain.

For all the watchers out there please piece it together yourselves check the scripture tie in all the preponderance of proof out there. It is like the matrix everyone walking around having fun, going to church eating doughnuts, talking sports and the Holy Sprit gave you the red pill and is screaming in your head to tell them to wake up now. But you have tried and no one listens. They either think they are saved so why worry, or do not care if they are so why worry, or they do not lift their heads up from TV long enough or if its not on CNN its not real. WAKE UP! ELENIN IS COMING AND IT IS THE FORETOLD DAY OF THE LORD THE DAY OF WRATH WHEN THEY DECLARE PALESTINE A STATE IN THE UN. THE USA WILL ABSTAIN AND WILL BE DESTROYED WHEN YELLOWSTONE, NEW MADRID, SAN ANDREAS, ALL GO AT ONCE. TIME IS SHORT GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD NOW. WE CANNOT STOP THIS THE NATION WILL NOT TURN AND HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO THE LORD THEY SEE NO REASON WHY. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED BY THEY SHEPPARD'S WATCHING THE FLOCK - THEY WILL HAVE THE SIGN OF JONAH THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS BUT BY THEN ITS TOO LATE! PLEASE COME TO JESUS NOW WARN OTHERS ELENIN AND THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING THE EARTH AND ITS INHABITANTS ARE IN REBELLION TO HIM.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

color=red]For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes[/color]

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/628/876/Comet_Elenin_Smoking_Gun_White_House_Letter_Addresses_Potential_Impending_Asteroid_Collision_with_Earth.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comet Elenin Smoking Gun? White House Letter Addresses Potential "Impending Asteroid Collision with Earth"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:38

John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, or OSTP, outlines plans for "(A) protecting the United States from a near-Earth object that is expected to collide with Earth."
Though Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) was only "discovered" by Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010, in the official White House letter below, written back in late October 2010, the White House addressed the possibility of an asteroid striking the Earth. The terminology used in this letter, along with several other facts that have emerged in the time since the letter was written, lead me to believe that our "shadow" government and elements within NASA have long known that anticipated effects of the arrival of Comet Elenin would indeed be much greater than they are telling the public. In fact, I believe that the White House letter below may be the "smoking gun" to help prove that the government indeed does know that the potential consequences facing planet Earth from this comet will be far more disastrous than what they are "officially" telling the public.

In breaking down this letter, it's important to address several questions that have since had more recent information come to light. Why was it that NASA turned off the grandaddy of all NEO (Near Earth Objects) telescopes this year after the letter below clearly shows how important it is to monitor such incoming objects due to their propensity to "change" orbit? Why are we not getting any straight information from mainstream media about Comet Elenin while most google searches on Elenin will bring you straight to the alternative news sites throughout the world? Why should we the people of this country even begin to trust that our government would do the right thing in providing for the survival of as many people as possible when in looking at the letter below, we see the same dreaded acronyms as FEMA, DHS, DOD, FOC, JSpOC3, DOS and EOP? Aren't these some of the same groups that just recently announced would be "Confiscating food from local farms in the event of an emergency" @ www.naturalnews.com/032357_FEMA_food_confiscation.html#ixzz1M3FQ05dh and "would be requiring recipients of FEMA aid during emergencies to repay that aid to FEMA?" @ news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110510/ap_on_re_us/us_fema_reclaiming_aid Why is it that suddenly there is a huge interest amongst the rich and well connected in purchasing "luxury doomsday bunkers" where sales are up by as much as 1000% as outlined in this story on CNN? money.cnn.com/2011/03/22/real_estate/doomsday_bunkers/index.htm

Who is this John Holdren that is Barack Obama's science and technology advisor who has signed the letter below? Is he the same John Holdren who advocates microchipping everybody as detailed in this story at Big Government?

Is this the same John Holdren whose 1992 "Publication Reaffirms Devotion to Population Control" as detailed in this story at The Intel Hub? theintelhub.com/2010/08/23/1992-john-holdren-publication-reaffirms-devotion-to-population-control-through-%E2%80%9Cglobal-effort%E2%80%9D/

Definitely not the person whom I would want advising me when it comes to a potential "impending asteroid collision with Earth", exactly as stated in the AOL story below.

Recently our planet has been devastated with a series of high profile Earthquakes. Could an incoming comet really be responsible for causing Earthquakes here on Earth? More and more reports coming out of reputable sources such as Cornell University prove that incoming space rocks could indeed be responsible for Earthquakes here on Earth @ arxiv.org/abs/1104.2036

Meanwhile, Comet Elenin is still quite far away from Earth and getting closer every minute. If Elenin's gravitational pull upon the Earth was so great during the alignment on March 11, 2011 that it caused the Japan Earthquake, what will the effects be like when Elenin passes within the Earths orbit in the next 2 months or during the next alignment with the Earth and Sun around the 26th of September of this year, when Elenin should be directly in between the Sun and the Earth?

Most of the information being gathered on NEO's and PHO's by NASA have been addressing incoming space rocks of the "rather small" variety that could still cause tremendous damage to the Earth. From wikipedia:

A potentially hazardous object (PHO) is an asteroid or comet with an orbit such that it has the potential to make close approaches to the Earth and a size large enough to cause significant regional damage in the event of impact.
An object is considered a PHO if its minimum orbit intersection distance (MOID) with respect to Earth is less than 0.05 astronomical units (AU) and its diameter is at least 150 m (nearly 500 ft). This is big enough to cause unprecedented regional devastation in the case of a land impact, or a major tsunami in the case of an ocean impact. Such impact events occur on average once per 10,000 years or less.
Looking at a mere 500 foot diameter, that is absolutely tiny compared to the size of Comet Elenin. Comet Elenin is HUGE! According to this video, Elenin size in the sky in October will appear to be approx. 1/4 the size of our moon. Anyone thinking that a celestial body of this size passing in between our own planet and the sun won't have potentially devastating effects upon our planet should be questioned about their own knowledge of the effects that our own moon has upon the Earth.

If it is true, that Leonid Elenin "discovered" Comet Elenin back in December, how long before then do you think it was that NASA's astronomers discovered Elenin? My bet is they must have known about it long before Leonid Elenin did. NASA had the WISE telescope scouring the skies for any potential near Earth objects long before Leonid Elenin officially discovered it. By January 2011, the entire sky had already been surveyed, according to wikipedia at same link above. Should we believe that Leonid Elenin only "discovered" Comet Elenin in the last few days of the WISE telescope survey which covered the entire sky?

In some "conspiracy theory" circles, there are some people who suggest that Comet "Elenin" is merely a code name for what the government itself terms an ELE; an Extinction Level Event. Strangely enough, one only needs to go to Google and type in ELE and the first thing that pops up is this.:

Extinction event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An extinction event (also known as: mass extinction; extinction-level event (ELE), or biotic crisis) is a sharp decrease in the diversity and abundance of ...Permian-Triassic extinction event - Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event - Cached - Similar - Block all wikipedia.org results
Not helpful? You can block wikipedia.org results when you're signed in to search.wikipedia.org

It is only wise for any governing body of a country to consider all of the "cosmic" possibilities and prepare likewise, yet in dissecting the letter below, I'm lead to believe that these people knew exactly what they were dealing with in writing the letter. It's important to read between the lines. When combining this letter with the many other recent events and "coincidences", I'm led to believe that our government is once again covering up something that could be of life threatening importance to all of us.
Let's look at another of the "coincidences" while dissecting the letter below. Up until quite recently, NASA has been armed with the "ultimate" in tools for detecting NEO's (near Earth asteroids), and the top of the 2nd page acknowledges the need for such tools. From the letter.:
"Any strategy for addressing the potential hazard of a future NEO impact depends in the first instant on the detection, precision tracking and characterization of potential hazardous space objects" and continues "this is further complicated by the prospect that the orbits of such known objects can be changed by gravitational or solar radiation perturbations, or even collisions with other objects, meaning that periodic monitoring of known NEO's must also be conducted."
Yet, up until the 17th of February, 2011, NASA had the WISE space telescope at its' disposal to detect and monitor such NEO's as mentioned above. According to WIkipedia:

WISE is over 1,000 times more sensitive than prior infrared space surveys such as IRAS, AKARI, and COBE's DIRBE.[8
The principal investigator for WISE said the telescope found dozens of previously unknown asteroids every day. Overall, over 33,500 new asteroids and comets were discovered, and over 154,000 solar system objects were observed by WISE as of October 2010.[10]
NASA had the "Pimp-Daddy" of all telescopes working in its' favor in detecting NEO's when quite suddenly, the plug was pulled on it. This despite the words of warning in the letter below. Furthermore, there's a huge difference between NEO's and PHO's as detailed again by Wikipedia.:

By May 27, 2010, WISE discovered 12,141 previously unknown asteroids, of which 64 were considered near-Earth, and 11 new comets.[17] This grew to 113 near-Earth asteroids and 16 comets by August 26, 2010.[18] Two unambiguous brown dwarfs have been detected, although their distances are unknown, as well as some brown dwarf candidates.[19]
By October 2010, over 33,500 new asteroids and comets were discovered, and nearly 154,000 solar system objects were observed by WISE.[10] Out of this total on that date, 136 new NEA, PHA, & Comets were discovered.[20] Out of these, 19 were new potentially hazardous asteroids, celestial objects both more likely to hit Earth and cause significant destruction (not to be confused with the more common but less dangerous Near Earth object (NEO)).[20] As of Oct 2010, there are 1,151 PHA are known, including those found by WISE.[21]
What's to say that Comet Elenin won't soon change from a NEO to a PHO? Even NASA has stated that "there is NO GUARANTEE that Comet Elenin will not strike the Earth!"

According to the story below on AOL News @ www.aolnews.com/2010/10/25/hold-for-buck-us-must-be-ready-for-asteroid-strike-top-scien/:

If an asteroid were on a collision course with Earth, would we be ready to defend against its destructive impact or would we be helpless and defenseless?

NASA, America's space agency, is being charged with leading the way to protect not only the U.S. but the entire world in the event of such a horrifying scenario. And a top White House science adviser says we have to be prepared.

In separate 10-page letters to the House Committee on Science and Technology and the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, or OSTP, outlines plans for "(A) protecting the United States from a near-Earth object that is expected to collide with Earth; and (B) implementing a deflection campaign, in consultation with international bodies, should one be necessary."
The White House Letter is below.:

Click on this link below to see the White House letter!

Ostp Letter Neos House (1)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven