Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May 15 up rise against Israel/Rise in number of Americans using food stamps/Rise of the Old Roman Em

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/05/rise-in-number-of-americans-using-food-stamps.html

Prophecy Sign : Could the March of May 15 against Israel lead to the fulfillment of the Psalm 83 prophecy? Here is the latest news concerning this march.

"Hamas and Fatah, the twin terror groups that represent the "Palestinian people" in Land of Israel west of the River Jordan, are cooperating on a project for intimidating and embarrassing Israel on May 15. The date is the 63rd Gregorian calendar anniversary of the declaration of the State of Israel in 1948.

Dr. Zakaria al-Agha, member of the PLO Executive Committee, said Monday that a joint Fatah-Hamas committee for marking "the 63rd Nakba Day" had been formed, and that negotiations were under way with "all of the nationalist and Islamic forces" in order to carry out a joint, central action on the day. The plans reportedly include mass marches toward Israel from all of the countries surrounding it, by Arabs and foreign sympathizers. "Nakba," or "disaster," is what the Palestinian Authority Arabs call the establishment of the Jewish state, which occurred despite a concerted Arab attempt to kill the Jews in Israel."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143863

[img500x180]http://mike-austin.com/blog/uploaded_images/sinking-us-781445.jpg[/img]
Prophecy Sign : The listing of every world empire was given to the Prophet Daniel in Daniel chapter 2. Notice was ever written about the USA. From the lack of information we know that the USA will not be a world empire in the last days nor will see be seen as a major player in prophecy except to say that her decline from power will help bring about the last world empire.

On page 11 of my 2010 book I warned people to watch how high the numbers climb for the number of Americans who will have to go on food stamps. This is part of what I wrote in my book. "News from (Reuters) proves my point, I quote, “For the first time, more than 34 million Americans received food stamps, which help poor people buy groceries, government figures said on Thursday, a sign of the longest and one of the deepest recessions since the Great Depression Enrollment surged by 2 percent to reach a record 34.4 million people, or one in nine Americans, in May, the latest month for which figures are available” (Forbes Aug. 6, 2009). In only 5 months we witnessed the food stamp program jumping from 31.8 million to 34.4 million. You will read later these figures went up again in September."

One sure sign that America is declining is this food stamp stat. The lastest figures were just released and as you will see what I have been warning everyone is taking place.

"Today SNAP released the most recent food stamp numbers. Not surprisingly, we just saw another all time high 44.2 million poverty-level Americans relying on government funding for day to day sustenance. Granted the number appears to be plateauing, so all those who bought the change if not the ho pe, can rejoice as it may start declining next month: a development that is sure to be herald for Obama a 4th Putin-esque term. That said, another number that has to be kept in perspective and for which we have to thank none other than Pauly-K is that offsetting these 44.2 million of impoverished Americans who can get a tax refund for writing off the American dream, are 400 Americans who accounted for 10%, or $91 billion of total, in capital gains taxes, or said otherwise, 400 US taxpayers account for 10% of all capital gains in 2007! We are currently going through old issues of Pravda to see if the Communist empire ever achieved this kind of social disparity between the nomenklatura and the proletariat (it didn't). If we find confirmation we will post it, and lose a sizable bet which will certainly deny us any possibility of every being among the abovementioned 400.

First, the latestSNAP:

And second, at a factor of 110,500 to 1, here are the 400 people who not only account for 10% of all US capital gains taxes (Taleb was right), but end up paying a whopping (sarcasm inluded) 17% in taxes on it.

One of the more interesting documents published by the IRS is its report on the income and taxes of the top 400 taxpayers (pdf). A lot of attention gets focused, rightly, on the remarkably low average tax rate these people pay — less than 17 percent in 2007, the lowest on record. But I was struck by something else: in several years during the last decade the top 400 accounted for more than 10 percent of all capital gains income in America. Just 400 people!

Visually, this is presented below: of the $907 billion in capital gains paid in 2007, only 400 taxpayers accounted for $91 billion:

That's right ladies and gents, 400 US citizens are the primary beneficiaries of the Weimar rally so insiduously orchestrated by Chairsatan Benzebub. Or, in other words, 44.2 million to 400. And now you know that "democracy" can withstand even odds worse than 100k to 1.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/food-stamp-recipients-hit-new-record-400-americans-account-10-capital-gains

While the United States is declining in power the European Union which is the Western leg of the old Roman Empire is growing in strength. Keep in mind that I am watching the Western leg of the old Roman Empire because there is the chance the Antichrist may rise from this leg of the old Roman Empire. There is also the chance he will rise from the Eastern leg of the old Roman Empire so we have to keep watch on both of these legs because Jesus and Daniel told us the old Roman Empire would rise again in the last days and both of the legs already show us we are in the times Jesus warned us about. Here is the latest on the EU.

"EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy will now be able to address the United Nations no differently from US President Barack Obama, Venezuela's Hugo Chavez or Russia's Dimitri Medvedev. In order to win the vote, the EU had to agree to changes to the global organisation that transforms the UN from an assembly of nation states into a body that also offers representation rights to regional blocs as well, including potentially the African Union, the Arab League and the South American Union.The EU on Tuesday was given almost all the rights in the global chamber that fully-fledged states enjoy after the General Assembly backed 180 to two a resolution giving the bloc, which until this week only maintained observer status at the UN, the union the right to speak, the right to make proposals and submit amendments, the right of reply, the right to raise points of order and the right to circulate documents. There will also be additional seats put in the chamber for the EU's foreign policy chief, High Representative Catherine Ashton and her officials."

http://euobserver.com/9/32262/?rk=1

We also have to keep our eyes on Turkey as they also may play a huge role in the last days as part of the rise of the Eastern leg of the old Roman Empire. You will learn more about the exact details of turkey by reading my Oct. 27, 2009 post. The green link at the end of this section will take you to the Oct. 27th post.

"It is impossible to catch one's breath after all of this celebrating. From the marriage of the prince to the assassination of the Saudi to the anticipated wedding ceremony that is due to take place today in Cairo, the sensory overload of the last few days threatens to conceal the real problems. Like in any celebration, the bridesmaid tries to attract attention by getting close to the cameras and within earshot of the merry-makers. This was how Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu managed to secure a spot next to Mahmoud Abbas and Khaled Meshal so that he could witness the festivities, alongside Arab League secretary general Amr Moussa, the Egyptian prime minister, his intelligence chief, and his foreign minister during the signing of the Hamas-Fatah reconciliation agreement."

There is more to this report but the bottom line is Turkey is gaining as a major force in the Middle East. One thing is certain, the Antichrist is already here in either the Western leg or Eastern leg. Many want to know if he is alive and I would say yes he is but he has not risen to the position Jesus warned us about yet. I truly believe this man of sin will only be revealed when the Church is gone.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/turkey-striving-to-be-among-new-axis-in-mideast-1.359712

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2009/10/revived-roman-empire-starts-to-clear-up-for-usoct-27-2009.html

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven