Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another "Signs in the Heavens" video

I have attended Maranatha on several occasions and Pastor Ray Bentley is awesome!...

Mark Biltz has visited Maranatha several times in the last few years.

Excellent post and video Armageddon Thru To You.

]For Fair Use Discussion and Educational purposes

http://2010rapture.org/signsoftheend/giza.html

Author Daniel Matson

Signs of the End
Excellent Book! Enjoy the link above to Chapter 16
Truly Amazing! Astounding diagrams and drawings!

Google Video Below of the Pyramid in Egypt and connection/references with Bible Prophecy!

Enjoy! (Worth the viewing!)

Click on the links below to see Mark Biltz and Pastor Ray

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/video/../media/video/20080600maranatha.wmv

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/video/../media/video/20100707maranatha.wmv

bump

Daniel Matson : beware. This guy is a false prophet. Check his absolutle claims last year. He promised he'd go away if they didn't come true. Guess what? They didn't and he's still peddling his books. BEWARE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://watchfortheday.org/articles.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Jeb,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your posts.

Keep in mind the ONLY authority is the bible, Holy Spirit.

However Daniel Matson did provide alot of timelines and information in a manner to be able to learn about parallels of

2520 year cycles go to his home page and read the text between these diagrams.

Does Daniel point people to Jesus Christ?

Does Daniel try to educate , edify and encourage?

Below are just a few diagrams but I would highly recommend going to Daniel Matson's website and look at some of his articles too!

http://watchfortheday.org/articles.html

Pray for discernment and ask God that you are not mislead.

Trust the HOLY Spirit to give us revelation and illumination of the scriptures.

Be a berean.

Again Jeb thank you for posting on this site look forward to you sharing on this site pointing to the RAPTURE and RETURN of CHRIST.

God Bless

Steven

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From Daniel Matson's home page:

From the original home page:

Welcome to the author's site of the breakthrough book--Signs of the End: A Discovery of Biblical Timelines. This book is unique because it demonstrates four timelines to the signs Jesus gave in Matthew 24. These signs were world war (World Wars I & II) and the Do not be left behind or be fooled by those left behind.

Learn about the timing of the Rapture of the Church, the Russian (Gog and Magog) led invasion into Israel, the rise of the New World Empire, the Seven-year Tribulation, the destruction of the third Temple in Jerusalem, the War against the Jews, and the final battle of Armageddon.

Signs of the End believed 2010-2017 was the probable time period for the 70th Week of Daniel. It concluded the Rapture would occur on the Feast of Trumpets 2010 with Christ closing the week out on the Day of Atonement 2017.

While filled with amazing data, its conclusions did not stand the test.

So far the conclusions being found point the way to 2017-2024 as being the next probable time for the 70th Week. The Times of the Gentiles and the number 666 have been found to fit this scenario. The timeline concerning Hezekiah and the sundial also fall in line, as well as a secondary application of the 70 Weeks.

It is believed that data that pointed to 2017 can be adjusted to point to the beginning instead of the end of the 70th Week. So far the further finds are amazing and so will be the coming days in the countdown to the Day...W a t c h f o r t h e D a y . o r g 2 12

This web site looks for the best scenario of the coming time in light of the Bible and history.

It is not an absolute prediction.

Flag counter added March 8, 2011 Petah Tikva settlement - 2,520 360-day years from the Babylonian Captivity of 606 BC.

Founding of Zionism - 2,520 360-day years from the destruction of Jerusalem in 587 BC.

9 Av - World War I - 2,520th year from the Babylonian Captivity.

Passover - Rise of Hitler/Anti-Jewish laws. 2,520th year from the destruction of Jerusalem.

May 14 - Reestablishment of Israel. 2,520 360-day years from the return to Israel from the 70 year Babylonian Captivity in 537 BC.

June 7 - Recapture of Jerusalem and Temple Mount. 2,520 360-day years from the end of Jerusalem’s 70 years of desolations.

Yom Kippur War. 40 years from 1933.
Lebanon War. 120 days before 40 360-day years from 1967 (40 x 360 = 120 x 120).

http://watchfortheday.org/
Home page website for Daniel Matson

Signs of the End

A Discovery of Biblical Timelines
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” --Hosea 4:6a

Only a short time remains, it would appear, before the Rapture of the Church at the Last Trump. Change is indeed occurring and political events are accelerating the world to its state long ago predicted by the Prophets. Only by understanding history through Scripture can people decipher what is soon coming. Surprising to many, Jesus and the Apostles gave clear signs to us who live at this very time. Unfortunately, many are not anticipating the Lord’s return very seriously.

Understanding the signs requires objective biblical and historic truth. This is what led to the writing of the book and the development of this website.

For those who have not trusted in Jesus Christ as the Savior, do not waste time before the coming judgment. For those who have believed, it is time to better understand Christ's coming and warn others. We are almost out of time...

Jesus promised in the Olivet Discourse that the generation that saw the signs he was speaking of would not pass away before it was all fulfilled. World war was the first sign and it is now 97 years after Av 9, 1914 and the start of World War 1. Eighty years after 1914, Comet Shoemaker-Levy struck Jupiter on Av 9, 1994.

The return of the Nation of Israel in 1948 occurred 2,520 360-day years after it returned from the Babylonian Captivity in 537 BC. Another time given for a generation is 70 to 80 years (Psalm 90:10). The fall and winter of 2017 will be in Israel’s 70th year and ten more years pushes it to 2027.

Israel regained Jerusalem in the Six-Day-War of 1967. However, Israel surrendered the Temple Mount just days later. Likewise, it was also 2,520 360-day years after Jerusalem ended its 70 years of Desolations started by the Babylonians.

The first Jewish settlement (1878) and birth of Zionism (1897) also came at 2,520 360-day years from the start of the Babylonian Captivity and destruction of Jerusalem.

Based on numerous findings it appeared that Daniel's Seventieth Week, or the time known as the seven year Tribulation, ended in the year 2017. Seven years prior was the year 2010. It had been consistently held in all manuscripts of Signs of the End that 2010-2017 looked to be the time of the Tribulation. However, it is now 2011. While 2017 has much evidence, maybe it simply marks the beginning instead of the end. We shall soon see.

Signs of the End

A Discovery of Biblical Timelines
“But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that this day should overtake you like a thief.” 1 Thessalonians 5:4 “. . .If therefore you shall not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Yes Steven,

I don't feel that Daniel Matson is a false prophet.

I have learnt from him and many researchers and trying to find the possible biblical dates for all the events too.

Just sharing update on the 2520years which recently posted before and show again below...pls see link for more details...
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=873519&cmd=show

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The images below are directly from the website url addresses to referred by Mike in his post!

God Bless

Steven

I would like to update my findings on Ezekiel’s VISION on ISRAEL reborn as a Nation Too.

pls see last page of this link.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270?i=41924070

Ezekiel 40+390=430yrs punishment of Israel-70years of exile(Both North&South)=360yrs. God punished 7times=2520years. So Israel re-born as a Nation in 1948AD. This is 2520years of 365.25day-years. Which is around 2557yrs of 360day-years.

The quoted dates for Babylon 606BC and Persian 536BC are Wrongly Calculated and should be around 470BC instead due to this error of Persian Empire being added with extra reign of same kings...see explanation.

see http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven