Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have it Your Way

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/pritchett4.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Have it Your Way

By Roger Pritchett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is written in the spirit of love. It is not meant to be argumentative or arrogant. Its purpose is to raise the question to those that think they are in the faith to examine their hearts and know they are truly in the faith. We all must search our hearts and know that we truly are saved by the blood of Christ. If the blood of Christ covers our sins the results of that faith will be a new life that produces good fruit and shows witness to a new life in Jesus Christ that strives to be pleasing to the Lord.

Have you ever had a reoccurring argument where you just don’t see an end? Have you ever got to the point where you became so completely disgusted with the argument that you just gave up and said, “Have it your way”? At this time of the battle you may also be saying since you won’t listen you will have to face the consequences for not accepting what I am telling you. This is often how a Christian feels when warnings of the Rapture and coming events are told to the lost and they refuse to listen. How about warnings to Christians by name only who refuse to walk in the light of the Holy Spirit and ways of God? They make jokes about Christian’s bad behavior and their sin. This is serious business and God does not take sin lightly. There is not a flicker of the light of the Holy Spirit in these by name only Christians who refuse to walk in the ways of the Lord. These so called Christians have bought into the lie of satan that says bad behavior of willful repeated sin of following satan and loving sin is ok because you are covered by the blood and grace of God. This is a total perversion of the grace of God and this is a man made doctrine of the enemy. Don’t they know they are preaching an ungodly doctrine that gives a license to willfully pursue sin and not pursue God? These have no desire to draw closer to the Lord and have a daily relationship with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ. They look upon sin with excitement and desire and can’t wait to indulge in its pleasures. They are totally blind to the fact that sin displeases God greatly. These so called Christians never want be too close to God and think riding the fence is acceptable to God. Many of these so called false Christians want to distance themselves from true Christians they think are too radically religious. They would be completely ashamed if some of their lost friends associated them to these radical Christians. They like the murky waters where false Christians and the lost are found lost in sin. They refuse to believe that God will spew them out of his mouth for a lukewarm walk filled with living in sin and bad behavior. There is indisputable scripture from the word of God that says bad behavior and sin must end upon conversion and truthful following of Christ from that point forward. Yes us true Christians fail God and sin daily, but we learn from the convicting power of the Holy Spirit daily to walk in the light and let the righteousness of Christ lead us to a better life in Jesus Christ. We either totally submit to follow Christ or we don’t. With the help and power of the Holy Spirit we continue in that walk that is backed by scripture after scripture of living a life hating bad behavior which is sin. The Bible talks about sin and refusal to serve God.

1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

It is one thing for a true believer to get weary in the fight against Christians by name only, but even more importantly is when God says, “Have it your way”. There is a danger of hardness of the heart by the unbeliever to reject truly living for Jesus. Can oil and water mix? God wants us to come out of the world of darkness and follow him and be obedient to him. Those that dabble in the world with the false security that they are in Christ will have a hardened heart and are headed for hell. The Lord knows his own and will know them on judgment day. God hardened the heart of Pharaoh even though he had seen miracle after miracle from God.

Exo 4:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

When there is a refusal to follow God and reject what his word of God the Holy Bible says he may harden the heart of the unbeliever and deny his Holy Spirit to draw them unto him. I cannot even imagine this kind of separation from God at this state. The blinders are on and the unbeliever does not see anything the believer sees the same way. They will totally disagree with everything a believer holds sacred and right in the eyes of God. Many of these are false Christians that are unbelievers that are blinded by the lie of satan that tells them they are ready to meet God.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

The unbeliever will say what is wrong is right and what is right wrong. They desire the flesh and all its wickedness and hate with an unholy passion all that is good. They are completely given over to the flesh and want nothing to do with God, but many still say they are Christians and their bad behavior is ok.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

This is the worse state imaginable to be in and the fires of hell are awaiting them. Only God can soften the heart and allow his sweet Holy Spirit to draw these lost false Christians to him.

Jesus Christ in his own words said the following in the Holy Bible in the book of John.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

There are many professing Christians that love sin and are caught up in the strongholds of

sin. Their bad behavior of loving and living in sin will lead them to eternal darkness.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Millions of truly born again Christians whose sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus Christ will be missing in the near future in the coming Rapture. Their life will show good fruit and a call from God for holy living. I think that many of those true Christians have pleaded to these false Christians and to the world over and over again to repent and be saved from their sin and truly follow Jesus. They have pleaded numerous times to these false Christians this is not a game and God will punish those that love sin and relish in the pleasures of unrepented, willful sin that engulfs their life that will lead to the fires of hell.

Many false Christians have a pride that rises up in them that says grace covers whatever bad behavior they do and no matter what they do they are covered. Grace is not like an insurance policy it is a covenant between you and God to follow him and not satan. God’s grace is sufficient to those true Christians that truly choose to follow Jesus Christ.

Pro 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Be careful of those that preach another gospel of acceptance of sin and bad behavior.

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in ****able heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Scripture says that God is Holy and we are commanded to live by the Holy Spirit in our hearts leading and guiding us on this journey to endure to the end. .

1Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

When the convicting power of the Holy Spirit moves upon a person with conviction of their sins the Holy Spirit will convict and guide. As true believers of Jesus Christ we are to be Godly examples of living a believer’s life mirroring Jesus. We are not perfect, but we strive for perfection with the help of the Holy Spirit. When we truly finds Jesus and have the Spirit of the living God in our hearts then certain practices and activities that are displeasing to God will stop. We then are more concerned about living for Christ than for the world and self. If these activities and behavior that are unpleasing to God doesn’t stop then we all must search our heart to know if we are really in Christ. It is unrepented sin that separates professing Christians from God. When sin is not dealt with a lukewarm Christian will be the result. You cannot go from cold to lukewarm unless the professing Christian at one time knew of God. They have gone completely stale with rejecting God’s word about sin and not living truly for him. They have a form of Godliness, but deny the power of the Holy Spirit. Scripture talks about this in the last days that many would be lukewarm and would be rejected by God.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

This false Christian will see the error of their way after the rapture, but it will be too late. Those left behind will be forced to worship the antichrist and take his mark or face death by beheading. The only hope they will have is to truly accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and never take the mark of the antichrist even if it means death.

Repent and ask forgiveness of your sins, serve God with all your heart and soul, stay holy before God and with the help and power of the Holy Spirit live a true Christian life away from the bondage of sin, and find a church to worship God in Spirit and truth before it is too late.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven