Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HE Programmed, Designed, Created us Wonderfully & Fearfully

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730274?i=41508071

How wonderful our God is!

How sophisticated our program is that God had created us as the MOST HIGH TECHNOLOGICAL MACHINERY with REPRODUCTION capability!

Just COMPARE any PERSON or any Living Creatures with what human had invented!

Aren't we surprised that no matter how high tech the objects we have invented...it is nothing compared with what GOD has created?

Our EYEs are Cameras with PAN-TILT-ZOOM ability
We have even EYELID as WIPER to clean the EYEBALL(camera Lens)

Our EYES(cameras) are connected to our BRAIN(computer)
for Analysis, Capturing, Storing, Replaying the images we see.

Our MOUTH(transmitter) & EARS(receivers) worked perfectly for Broadcasting and listening to different speeches/voices/music/noise/tones/signals/frequencies/sounds&etc that we could understand MANy Languages(tongues). We can spit out, cough out, vomit out all germs/bacterias/viruses. Even the EARs could do that!

Our NOSE(smell detector) is so powerful too that we can distinguish all odours and fragrances that there is no such SENSOR yet invented by humans?

Our SKIN(thermal&pressure sensors) are covering everywhere around all body so that we could detect any changes in Temperature, Pressure and Touch of LOVE! Our SKIN could release SWEAT to cool down the Body if we get too HEATY. Our SKIN(cushion/spunch/shockAbsorbant) is protecting and can recover from damages such as burnt, swelling, cut etc.

Our HEAD&HAIR(Skull&Cushion) protects the Head's computer from damages/shocks/etc and HAIR beautifies every individual too. We can cut the HAIR and perm/wax/style and grow long depending on how our HEART desires.

Our HEART(Characterist programming) which decides most of the decisions even if mentally(Computerised) wrong...we choose to do...THANK GOD HE gave us a NEW HEART already! Ezekiel18:31,36:26

Not to mention our LEGS,HANDS,BODY,ORGANS,SPINE,NECK and even our Fully-AUTOMATED-IMMUNITY SYSTEM for SELF-Recovery/SELF-Repair/SELF-Rejecting-virus...

BUT Man has made many inventions.

Ecclessiates:7:29: "Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions."

Psalms:99:8: "Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions."

Psalms:106:29: "Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them."

Psalms:106:39: "Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions."

Do you know that GOD is very upset when HIS Creation was EXCHANGED with Man's Inventions?

Amos:2:6: "Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;"

PLS READ AMOS chapter 8...RAPTURE Clues?

Amos:8:1: Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.

Summer Rapture or Tribulation Period?
2: And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

Event after Rapture...Temple built?
3: And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.

4: Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,

New moon and sabbath to be remembered but disliked?
5: Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?

God's Creation downgraded to Man's invention?
6: That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?

7: The LORD hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.

Super Mega Earthquake?
8: Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

Rapture or Wrath-Tribulation Period?
9: And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

Rapture on feast day?
10: And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day."

Tribulation Period?
11: Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

13: In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

14: They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beer-sheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again."

OH That MAN would PRAISE THEE O LORD!
Psalms:67:3: "Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee."

Psalms:67:5: "Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee."

Imagine that JESUS is preparing MANsions for each and everyone of us who believes in HIM.

John:14:2: "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

why is it called MANsion?

a new MAN S i ON?

a new PERFECT MAN saved 'i' on?

a new BODY also?

JUST like God made Adam as a MAN and not a baby.

Genesis:2:7: "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Will JESUS also prepare and form MAN of the dust of the heaven? then breathed life of our souls into the new MAN's nostrils?
and then we become LIVING SPIRIT quickened with NEW BODies?

1Corinthians:15:45: "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

Imagine our eyes being CCTV CAMERAs and our Brains being SUPER COMPUTERs...can our NEW Bodies record Videos, download into our New Brains and we can EMAIL to our Families/Friends/Future contacts?

I am sure it is Extremely Possible with God!

Waiting to Receive the Perfect Body which Jesus is ALSO Preparing for us.

Thank God for His Marvelous Works and all that He is preparing for us.

1Corinthians:2:9: "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

Hebrews:11:16: "But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city."

PRAISE FATHER, JESUS & HOLYSPIRIT!!!

Has anyone wondered or imagined that the 1st Man was made an Exceeding High-Technological & Sophisticated Machine-Robot-Computer???

Has anyone wondered or imagined of another Computer which is FEmale and CALLED WOMAN???

Then when the 1st Male Computer combines with the WOMAN Computer in certain interconnection could allow the WOMAN Computer to RE-MANUFACTURE within and Deliver another BABY Computer?

Most Extra-ordinary was the Ability that the BABY Computer could Grow into a Bigger System by taking inputs of other materials...

And with such Programs,Designs...the Systems could multiply and fill the entire PLANet...

Oh the Creativity, Powerful, Loving God who Created this Beautiful Creature with Such Amazing Capabilities!

Oh Thank God He Has Reserved for the BEST To Come!

1Peter:1:4,5: "To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

The Most Sophisticated Highest-Technolgical Programming Machine-Robot-Computer System much better than the Angels or X-men...LIKE UNTO OUR LORD & SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

AMEN!

Imagine Yourself Dying for your Products

Imagine Yourself as an inventor of certain Product and you marketed so well that your Product is the Best of the Best.

Then your competitor accuse your Product as having Defects.

What what you do?

Let me suggest a senario.

I invented a Computer System which could move around like a Robot and could multiply itself and grow to become like a Human Being. I call it ATAM.
And most important of all, My Program gives ATAM a FREE CHOICE.
I told everyone that ATAM would obey all my instructions and love me who invented him.

My competitor, Datan, who is maybe producing super computers tried to destroy my invention by suggesting that ATAM will not obey my instructions since ATAM has a FREE CHOICE.

I accepted the challenge.

Datan and I had a agreement, that if ATAM or 1 of the SEED of ATAM could OBEY ALL my instructions...I could prove that my PRODUCT is able to obey all my instructions and love me.

Then from ATAM, I 'shutdown' ATAM temporarily by putting ATAM to 'SLEEP mode' while pulling out a special part and close back the SIDE and from the special part, I invented a female partner for ATAM and restarted both ATAM and the female partner.

To my JOY, ATAM called the female partner WOTAN and loves her. I told them to multiply and fill the market with many seeds.

Then my competitor, Datan, tempted ATAM to disobey my instruction by not doing a simple test.

ATAM ignore Datan and so Datan tried on WOTAN instead.
WOTAN failed and worse of all, WOTAN asked ATAM to do the same and so failed to obey the simple instruction.

Datan was so happy that ATAM & WOTAN failed.

Datan informed me that my products are lousy and so I had to ask why ATAM&WOTAN disobeyed my instructions.

Being intelligent, ATAM accused me that the WOTAN which I gave him asked him to do it and so I asked WOTAN.

WOTAN is not stupid either and blamed Datan for it.

So I told Datan that WOTAN's SEED will be the ONE which will PROVE that my Product will obey all my instructions and they will be COMPETITORS.

So I told WOTAN that there will be consequences for disobedience although her SEED will SAVE THEM.

I told ATAM too that there will be consequences for disobedience and that the market will be given to Datan.

I showed them the consequences that another product of my was shutdown permanently due to their disobedience.

ATAM and WOTAN understood it and ATAM gave WOTAN a name 'EBE'.

Then they had to work to survive and they multiplied and so on although having the defect'disobedience' in their software.

Knowing that ONLY I myself could obey all my instructions and loving all these my PRODUCTS although they have disobeyed me...I had to REMOTE CONTROL the SPECIAL PART myself and so out of the many seeds, I chose one female PART and I set a REMOTE MODE whereby I could REMOTE CONTROL the PRODUCT 100% of MY OWN WILL using 100% the MATERIALs used for the PRODUCT.

Then the PRODUCT I called JESS.

JESS obeyed all my instructions PERFECTLY.

Datan was trying all the while to find out which seed is the ONE I AM refering to and trying his best to shutdown the Product.

Datan at last found out that JESS is the ONE and instigated my products to destroy JESS.

So without any defect, JESS OBEYED ALL MY INSTRUCTIONS AND PROVED TO Datan that MY PRODUCT FULFILLS ALL and it is DONE...even when the products rejected JESS and shut JESS down.

I accepted the challenge. and we set a time of 2 days for the seeds to make their choice.

So my products which destroyed JESS found out that JESS is me who is REMOTE CONTROLling and HAD SAVED them from destruction and some accepted JESS as the ONE and their SAVIOUR.

The rest of the many products mocked at JESS.

I restarted JESS and they were all surprised that JESS is back to LIFE and YET with EXTRAORDINARY PARTS!
JESS became the SUPER PRODUCT which I had reserved before displaying to my competitor Datan.

Datan admitted that he lost, but Datan accused me that since my products has free choice, thay have to choose to accept JESS in order to be deemed "Perfect"

I took JESS away from these Products and hoping that many more will make the choice to accept JESS as the ONE.

Actually, I have already placed special CODEs in the softwares to generate those Products that has most defects to accept JESS.

So...the story"senario" proves that GOD had to die for Man as I need to allow the Product JESS which is me REMOTE CONTROLING myself and I need to destroy'die' this PERFECT ONE in order to RE-DEEM the rest of the PRODUCTs which I love.

Hope you like this senario...
2 days has passed

SOUL (Simcard Of Undestructible-Life-storage-capability)

SOUL (Simcard Of Undestructible-Life-storage-capability)

There are certain secrets in my design before the ATAM was invented.

1) SOUL (Simcard Of Undestructible-Life-storage-capability) which could be multiplied and reproduced from the interactions between the male and female Products.

2) These SOULs are invisible to all my Product models and my competitor and his super computers.

3) These SOULs are more valuable than their Body Parts which could be burnt away...whereas SOULs can NEVER be destroyed.

4) These SOULs with the HIDDEN CODE would accept JESS the ONE PRODUCT and would thereby receive a special software called 'THE CONTROLLER' once they accepted JESS as their saviour...this is so that all my products would honour JESS which I am well pleased.

5) Even without the body parts, the SOULs would be able to be ENERGISED into ELECTRO-MAGNETIC mode and when the SUPER-UPGRADED JESS PRODUCT transmit on top of the ENDTIME ELECTRO-MAGNETIC MACHINE which I prepared for the 7th DAY...these SOULs will be ATTRACTED IMMEDIATELY to the JESS MACHINE whereas all other products without the CODE or 'THE CONTROLLER' software would remain unaffected.

6) These SOULs would be fitted with Super-Powerful-Systems depending on their Obedience to my instructions and how they follow JESS...the more the Products tap from JESS the server...the more information was downloaded to them. Videos and all kinds of data was freely given to all these SOULs which would stored all these data into their LIFE-STORAGE-system.

7) a NOTE-BOOK of LIFE was setup to record all these SOUL's positive actions with JESS. When they disobeyed, nothing was recorded.

8) JESS has been upgraded with the most Superior, most Powerful, most Durable Fire&Water Proof Server System with Unlimited Multi-Tasking Capabilities to SERVE all my Products.

9) After JESS was taken up, JESS send out 'THE CONTROLLER' software and remotely recorded and stored all the positive actions of THOSE PRODUCTS which has accepted JESS as the ONE.

10) The GREAT DAY which I prepare would come that I would TAKE OUT ALL the products which had accepted JESS. The SOULs which have the CONTROLLER software which are in sleep mode or without bodies would be inserted directly into their NEW SUPER BODIES and those still with OLD bodies would be UPGRADED and take slightly longer.

HE Designed us as different Machines: some Robotic, some Analytic, some Multi-purpose

God has chosen to design and make:-

a) some of us with more powerful hands and legs, more robotic and can perform many wonderful works...

b) some of us with more powerful brains to analse more...

c) some of us with more powerful eyes, ears, nose or mouth to see, hear, sense and speak for Him...

d) some of us with more powerful heart & organs which shows God's inner character...

e) some of us with more perfect look to behold...

f) some of us with special functions...

g) some of us with multiple functions...

All for the Glory of God
when ALL of us work together
in His Will
and together
we form the
MOST POWERFUL,
MOST BEAUTIFUL &
MOST LOVING
BODY OF CHRIST

See the Whole Picture?