Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vision of Imminent Rapture - April 27, 2011 - Dr Owuor

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Vision of Imminent Rapture - April 27, 2011 - Dr Owuor

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/rauld52-1.htm

Raul D (2 May 2011)
"2nd Dream of Meteors, Dr. Owour and timeline"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Doves,

My 6 year old daughter Victoria now had many dreams of heaven, but the last 2 dreams have been about meteors hitting earth and seeing me in a glorified body. In the beginning of March and on April 30 she told me her 2 dreams about meteors . The first dream was seen from a distance meteors hitting the earth and the second one she seen the destruction these meteors did in all the cities of the earth and the death it caused, what does having 2 dreams mean.

Genesis 41:32 (King James Version)
And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

I want to connect What Dr Owuor said on April 27, 2011 with my daughter new dream.
What Dr Owuor said on April 27, 2011

" very significant Event, an Event that is going to impact the planet earth, the Nations of the earth ALL the peoples of the earth and the church of Christ very very significantly "
" An Event that’s oncoming to the earth"
" this Event is going to IMPACT the earth irretrievably, irreversibly "

My daughter on April 29th told me about another dream, she told me that she seen many rocks hit the earth, and many children died and many mummy’s and daddies. I asked where did the rocks hit, she said everywhere in the earth and many people died, I asked did the rocks hit the city, she responded All the cities were hit. She even told me the colours that these rock made when entering the earth, and the lines of light it made while coming down.. She told me that her angel said that people who had died God will wake up,

I don’t know if it’s the people who were struck dead by meteorites that woke up or the dead saints in the graves who woke up or both, the resurrection of the dead. This time she told me she seen me on earth pick up a rock in my hands that fell from the sky, and that I did magic in front of her, my daughter seen me in my glorified body doing things that seem impossible and it looked magic to her, because she describes me with a white dress ( robe) with a flower above my chest on the left side and my hair is longer around shoulder length like in my younger days, i used to have this style of hair. One theme keeps popping in my daughter’s 2 last dreams is seeing me in a robe or dress as she calls it, and meteors falling to earth. last week i was in the park with Victoria and she grabbed many small pebbles and filled her hands and threw it in the air and said just like my dream and repeated this a few times, it must be a total nightmare on that day, earthquakes, the earth reeling back and forth and meteors striking the earth and not to mention tsunamis caused by the wobble of the globe.

Luke 21:26 (King James Version)
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I think these meteors that my daughter seen in her last 2 dreams are what Dr Owuor mentioned about April 27
" An Event that’s oncoming to the earth"
" this Event is going to IMPACT the earth irretrievably, irreversibly "

this Event and Impact mentioned by Owour are meteors I believe, the same meteors that Michael seen that forces a space shuttle to return to earth and land, I strongly feel that
this Space shuttle Endeavour is it and is connected to our rapture, or is our sign when we see in the news this space shuttle return to earth for the church to know when its near, so the event wont overtakes us as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-5 (King James Version)
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

this space shuttle changed dates for take off again, the dates keep changing again and again i believe the date of lift off will match Owour's Meetings when he seen the rapture accour, i believe this Endeavour is the one in the dream, that returns to earth due to meteor showers, then will come the day of Light?

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html
Date: ????
Mission: STS-134
Launch Vehicle: Space Shuttle Endeavour
Launch Site: Kennedy Space Center - Launch Pad 39A
Launch Time: ??? p.m. EDT

I'm not filled with pride that i hold on to my thinking with my teeth i'm just a student of prophecy who looks at all angles of the rapture to see what scenario works best for the season in time that were in, i believe in Dr. Owour so ill put my timelines to the side and thinking, and work around Owour's dates that he has the meetings
Dr Owuor's said that The day of light will take place during one of His upcoming meetings, his
Schedule on his website of April 28 2011 for his
first meeting coming up is in

Hyderabad, India Revival
May 14-15, 2011

Sat May 14, 2011 + 2520 days = Nisan 22, 5778, April 7, 2018
Sun May 15, 2011 + 2520 days = Nisan 23, 5778, April 8, 2018

For those who want to know from this date where it lands using 2300 days.

Sat May 14, 2011 + 2300 days = Aug 30, 2017 Elul 7
Sun May 15, 2011 + 2300 days = Aug 31, 2017 Elul 8

these dates are before the fall feasts of 2017
Thu. 21 September 2017 Rosh HaShanah* Tishri 1
Sat. 30 September 2017 Yom Kippur* Tishri 10
Thu. 5 October 2017 Sukkot* Tishri 15

If Nasa dates change to around these dates of
Dr Owuor's 2nd meeting it will look like this.

Uhuru Park Revival
May 27-29, 2011

Friday May 27, 2011 + 2520 days = Iyar 5, 5778, April 20, 2018
Sat May 28, 2011 + 2520 days = Iyar 6, 5778, April 21, 2018
Sun May 29, 2011 + 2520 days = Iyar 7, 5778, April 22, 2018

Dr. Owours Meeting dates with 2300 days

Friday May 27, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 12, 2017 Elul 20
Sat May 28, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 13, 2017 Elul 21
Sun May 29, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 14, 2017 Elul 22

with these dates, again its before the fall feasts of 2017

There is a post i read about the rapture being in the spring, and this 3rd meeting is before Summer begins on June 21st,
i really don't feel its in this meeting because of the timeline and a post i read saying ww3 would start june 6th but these meeting is still in the spring season, if the june 6th is wrong.

Dr. Owours 3rd meeting
London, England Revival
June 18-20, 2011

Sat June 18, 2011 + 2520 days = May 12, 2018 iyar 27
Sun June 19, 2011 + 2520 days = May 13, 2018 iyar 28
Mon June 20, 2011 + 2520 days = May 14, 2018 iyar 29 End of Gregorian generation

Meeting dates with 2300 days Passes Yom Kippur to fulfill the fall feasts of 2017 if it is in this year, but
if its the year 2018 fall feasts to be fulfilled then theres plenty of time still.

Sat June 18, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 4, 2018 Tishri 14
Sun June 19, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 5. 2018 Tishri 15
Mon June 20, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 6, 2018 Tishri 16

I feel its in May, 2011 for the day of light in the 1st or 2nd meeting
Blessings Raul D

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/rauld52-2.htm

Raul D (2 May 2011)
"Dr Owuor's upcoming Revival dates changed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Doves,

correction to Owours upcoming meetings, dates have changed, as of May 1, 2011 these dates are missing in His website

Hyderabad, India Revival
May 14-15, 2011
Uhuru Park Revival
May 27-29, 2011

The New first meeting is on

Lilongwe, Malawi Revival
May 20-22, 2011

the 2nd meeting is on

London, England Revival
June 18-20, 2011

Dr Owuor's said that The Rapture will take place during one of His upcoming meetings, and most believe its a
Spring rapture so there's only two options left for 2011, before June 21st.
The first meeting is before a generation of 70 years with 2520 days, and is the only one that fits the timeline of iyar 5, But its before May 14, 2018 then the 2nd meeting fits also.

Upcoming Revival Events:
as of May 1, 2011

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/

First Meeting
Lilongwe, Malawi Revival
May 20-22, 2011

Friday May 20, 2011 + 2520 days = Nisan 28, 5778, April 9, 2018
Sat May 21, 2011 + 2520 days = Nisan 29, 5778, April 10, 2018
Sun May 22, 2011 + 2520 days = Nisan 30, 5778, April 11, 2018
End dates are before iyar 5, 2018 the 70th Anniversary of Israel's rebirth

Dr. Owours Meeting dates with 2300 days

Friday May 20, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 5, 2017 Elul 13
Sat May 21, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 6, 2017 Elul 14
Sun May 22, 2011 + 2300 days = Sept 7, 2017 Elul 15

with these dates, of 2300 days is before the fall feasts of 2017

If rapture is in the spring, this 2nd meeting is the last before Summer being on June 21st,

Dr. Owours 2nd meeting
London, England Revival
June 18-20, 2011

Sat June 18, 2011 + 2520 days = May 12, 2018 iyar 27
Sun June 19, 2011 + 2520 days = May 13, 2018 iyar 28
Mon June 20, 2011 + 2520 days = May 14, 2018 iyar 29 End of Gregorian generation

Meeting dates with 2300 days Passes Yom Kippur to fulfill the fall feasts of 2017,
if its the 2017 fall feasts to be fulfilled then the 1st meeting is it, also because the end date
using 2520 days is
before iyar 5, 2018 the 70th Anniversary of Israel's rebirth.

Sat June 18, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 4, 2018 Tishri 14
Sun June 19, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 5. 2018 Tishri 15
Mon June 20, 2011 + 2300 days = Oct 6, 2018 Tishri 16

I feel the rapture is in May, 2011, im also waiting for Endeavours launch dates to match Owours meetings

Blessings Raul D

Kenneth (29 Apr 2011)
"Vision of Imminent Rapture - April 27, 2011 - Dr Owuor"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/kenneth429.htm

Dear John & Doves,

Greetings in Jesus name. I'm the bearer of the good and long awaited news!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://youtu.be/cX3eW5JC17U

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Owuor's Schedule as on his website today April 28 2011

If I understand him correctly, rapture will take place during one of these meetings.

Hyderabad, India Revival
May 14-15, 2011
Uhuru Park Revival
May 27-29, 2011

London, England Revival
June 18-20, 2011

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/michelle52.htm

Michelle (2 May 2011)
"The Book Of Enoch and 2011!!"

Hi all.

Ive been looking at the historical book of Enoch of late.
Its very interesting, and also gives some behind the scene incites
to the stories we know from the Bible.
Enoch does mention that the fallen angels were to be held in chains for 10,000 yrs.
To some with the mathematical minds, youll love this.
Im more a "just give me the answer at the end" person.
You may be surprised to see the final date down the bottom of the page. 2011 the fifth month.
Thats May. Im just saying!! Dr Owuor has meetings in May!!!!!

http://www.dreammessenger.com/page291.html
Click on this link for charts and graphs very interesting information

It does question the thought of a preademic race though.

And from The 2nd Book of Adam and Eve Another bit of interest is what
Noah did with Adams body after the flood.

I urge you to look the book up and read it before you reply.
So lets get this, Im not saying this is it, Im not asking you to change your
current belief system, take it as a good read.

Michelle

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven