Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Getting Ready For The End Of All Things by David Wilkerson

Steven,
Thank you for posting this affirmation of David Wilkerson's ministry and veracity. I, too, have followed him and supported his ministry since I was in High School in the early '70's. His courage under fire to stick by his guns was extraordinary, to say the least, and I have more respect for him than just about any contemporary high-profile minister. He has remained humble and pliable in the Master's hands, and never flinched at proclaiming the word of God, no matter how offensive it was. I praise God for his life of service to so many in this world!

In His service,
Jennice

For Fair Use Education and Discussion Purposes

http://amytrosen.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-thoughts-on-david-wilkersons.html

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By AMY TROSEN:

Amy S. Trosen

Some Thoughts on David Wilkerson's Passing
Isaiah 57:1(NIV)

The righteous perish and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
With the sudden and unexpected death of David Wilkerson in a car accident yesterday, I cannot help but think of this troubling verse. Couple Isaiah 57:1 with Hebrews 11:38-39, which says of the righteous saints who endured much in their proclamation of the prophetic word:

The world was not worthy of them... these were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised.
David Wilkerson was a man of God whose message to God's children was, "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Pastor Wilkerson preached holiness, forgiveness, and our security in Jesus. He prayed for us. He encouraged us to remain faithful. He admonished us to rest in the Lord's forgiveness and to move out in power from that base to do God's will in the place where we live our daily lives.

He preached repentance as our only recourse when we have sinned, and then he soothed our fears with his thundering pronouncement that God always forgives and heals a repentant heart - something he had learned firsthand, and having walked, himself, in this truth shared the benefits of obedience with us freely out of the trials of his own life.

At times, David Wilkerson had to preach a distinctly prophetic word, a "head's up" to this generation. Although he did not consider himself to be a prophet, he did have the dreams and visions that the Old Testament prophet Joel predicted would come to people of the last generation. There seems to be a pattern in Scripture, however, that the visionary does not live to see the days actually come to pass. God seems to have a track record of protecting those who had to bear a hard word against the day of its fulfillment.

God takes them home before the evil arrives.

Does this mean we are on the brink of a catastrophic bond market failure, as David Wilkerson warned us to expect, what was it, last year? Is the world as we know it, in all of its opulence and decadence and greed, about to end? It seems likely.

As such, I want to pass along to God's children an encouragement for us to grasp firmly when the darkness descends upon our land. It comes from Michael Boldea who, too, had a vision of what is soon to come. He recorded it here on his website, but with his permission, I will copy and paste it below, because it has a word of warning to us who love Jesus, that we should continue to trust Him despite what our eyes see, our ears hear, and our hearts fear.

THREE MEN IN A WHEAT FIELD
Posted March 2010 by Michael Boldea

Shortly after returning to the United States I began having a recurring dream. I have prayed many nights as to whether or not I should share this dream, and I finally received confirmation that I should. There are some dreams or visions that I receive wherein I know instantly that it was either meant for me personally, or that it was intended to be shared. This was not such a dream. After seeking the Lord on the matter however, I know I was supposed to make this dream public.

I dreamt I stood in front of a large wheat field. By the golden hew the wheat stalks had taken on, in my dream, I knew that it was close to harvest time, either late summer or early autumn. It was beautiful and peaceful watching the wheat sway gently in the breeze under a picture perfect blue sky.

As I grew familiar with the scene before me, I began looking around and saw three men, evenly spaced at the edge of the field. One man stood on the left corner of the rectangular field, the second man stood in the middle, and the third man stood on the far right edge.

All three men were dressed in white, and since I was seeing them from behind I could not make out their faces. Each of the three men held something in their right hand. The man on the left held a burning torch, the man in the middle held something that looked like a wineskin, and the man in the far right corner held an old fashioned sickle, and a basket lay on the ground next to him. I recognized the sickle, because I used to play with one in my adolescence while living in Romania.

As I stood and watched this strange scene before me, the man on the far left tipped his torch slightly, and touched one of the wheat stalks with the lit torch. Suddenly about one third of the entire wheat field burst into flame. The fire went out as quickly as it began a sudden burst of flame, followed by the scorched remnants of a once beautiful wheat field.

As I continued watching, the second man uncorked the wineskin, raised it about shoulder level, and tipped it slightly. One solitary drop of water poured out of the wineskin, but as it made contact with the wheat another third of the field was leveled as though a great wave had just swept through it.

I did not understand what I was seeing but I continued to watch the scene unfold. I was expecting the third man to do something as dramatic as the first two, but instead he simply bent from the waist, grabbed a handful of wheat stalk with his left hand, and with a practiced swing of the sickle cut through it. He then laid the wheat he had cut in the basket. Although there was a solemnity in the actions of all three men, the gentleness and care with which the third man laid the wheat in the basket stood out for some reason. The man continued the process of cutting wheat and putting it in the basket until it was full, then with practiced ease, tied the wheat into a small bushel with a piece of twine he removed from his waist. He laid the bushel aside, and returned to swinging the sickle and filling the basket. This went on for some time as the man methodically and quickly made bushel after bushel of wheat.

For the first two nights, this is where my dream ended, and as I knew this could not be the end of it, I began to pray that I might either see the conclusion of the dream, or receive the interpretation.

On the third night, the dream began as the previous two nights, with the first man setting fire to one third of the field, the second man flooding one third, and the third man meticulously harvesting the last third, I thought it would be the same dream yet again, until the man with the sickle turned, looked at me and said, ‘the world will know hunger, the faithful will know the power of their God.’ I recognized him; I had seen him in both my dreams and my visions before.

I woke up, and went about my day thinking that I would have the dream again that night, but the dream did not return. I received no further insight or interpretation, but this is what I believe in regards to its meaning:

I believe that a worldwide food shortage is imminent. Whether due to too much sun and not enough rain, or too much rain and unprecedented weather patterns, global agriculture will suffer a severe blow very shortly. I also believe that God has already prepared provision for His children, that He will provide for them, and miraculously so. I do not believe God reveals coming events to His children that they might grow fearful or panic, but rather that they might learn to trust Him, knowing that He who is already into tomorrow, has already made provision for it.

Matthew 6:25-26, Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Matthew 6:31-33, Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek firs the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
While many "prophetic" words are nothing more than a greedy preacher's appeal to the flesh, just because there are spiritual charlatans out there doesn't mean we should reject every prophecy as false. The Bible says we are not to despise prophecy, and a man's good character is testimony to the possibility that God might want to use a vision through which to prepare us prior to impending calamity. I know visions are possible. I had one a long time ago that played out exactly true. I know Michael preaches holiness and lives it in his life. I take this vision seriously.

So, note in the vision how tenderly Jesus will care for His own in the coming days. Stockpiling food, hoarding silver... these things will not save us. Christians will be provided for out of God's own storehouse if we cast off all of our personal independence and rely on Jesus alone to give us what we need as we serve Him where He has placed us.

The word for today is repent. Repent of all your sin. Turn to Jesus and place your complete trust in Him.

And pray for David Wilkerson's family and church as they come to terms with his sudden home-going.

May all who come behind us find us faithful.

http://amytrosen.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-thoughts-on-david-wilkersons.html

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/sandraj430.htm

Sandra Jean (30 Apr 2011)
"DAVID WILKERSON - COMMENTS FROM RAY COMFORT"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray Comfort, the founder of Living Waters ministry and author of a long list of books on Christian faith and ministry, told WND of the awe with which he observed the life of Willkerson, 79, who was reported killed in a car crash in East Texas late Wednesday.

Comfort told WND that Wilkerson was one of his heroes, for his outreach to New York City gang members, his authorship of the 1963 book "The Cross and the Switchblade" about his ministry to hardened gang members and other work.

"I was deeply saddened when my daughter called and said that he had been killed in a car accident. Of course there was the sweet knowledge that he was with the Lord, but there was also the bitter reality that we no longer had him here on earth," Comfort said.

"His passing brought back a flood of memories. Back in 1980, I screened the movie that was based on his best-selling book, 'The Cross and the Switchblade.' It starred Erik Estrada (from the television series CHiPs) as Nicky Cruz, the hardened gang member who mocked the naive country preacher who had come to his rough neighborhood," he said.

Comfort continued with his story of how he later met Wilkerson:

I loved the way Wilkerson trusted God and went to New York, gave his shoes to some hoodlum, and ended up walking around the city in his socks. He epitomized the love that each of us should have for the lost. I decided there and then that I had to fly David Wilkerson seven thousand miles to New Zealand for a series of meetings.

New Zealand is about 16 hours ahead of New York, so I climbed out of bed at 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday morning, and put a long distance call through to the United States. After about 40 minutes of complications, I finally got through to the church and was disappointed to hear a busy signal.

The next morning I got up at the same time, and after another 40 or so minutes I was able to contact his personal secretary. I boldly said, "May I speak to David Wilkerson please?" Any second now and I would be speaking to the man himself. The voice came back, "Mr. Wilkerson is not available." I said, "But I'm calling from New Zealand!" Once again I heard a stern, "Mr. Wilkerson is not available." I placed the phone down, and felt a little stupid. David Wilkerson was untouchable.

Fast-forward 13 years to 1993. Sue and I were now living in the U.S. A few years earlier, a pastor had heard a teaching called "Hell's Best Kept Secret," had said, "America must hear this message!"and invited us to base our ministry in Southern California.

A woman had called my office and said that David Wilkerson had also heard "Hell's Best Kept Secret" and wanted to speak with me. He would be calling in a few minutes. When the phone rang, I quickly picked it up, and sure enough it was that famous voice. He wanted to fly me from Los Angeles to New York to share the teaching with his church. I could hardly believe my ears.

A few days later, I was sitting wide-eyed having lunch with David Wilkerson in New York City. Just me and him. It was almost like having lunch with John the Baptist. Seriously. I hardly heard a word he said because I kept thinking, "That is David Wilkerson! It's him. The man. I could reach out and poke him in the eye. I can't believe this!"
Texas authorities say the accident happened on a Neches River bridge on Highway 175 when Wilkerson's vehicle swerved into the path of an 18-wheeler carrying lumber.

Authorities report Wilkerson's wife, Gwen, was hospitalized with injuries. It was unclear what caused the Wilkerson vehicle to swerve into the other lane.

Wilkerson himself described how God drew him to New York to reach out to gang members:

The whole strange adventure got its start one night as I sat in my study reading Life magazine. I merely turned a page, and at first glance it seemed there was nothing to interest me. The page showed a pen drawing of a trial taking place in New York City, 350 miles away from my home in rural Pennsylvania. I'd never been to New York, and I'd never wanted to go, except perhaps to see the Statue of Liberty.

I started to flip the page over. But as I did, something caught my eye. It was the eyes of a figure in the drawing – a boy. He was one of seven boys on trial for murder. I held the magazine closer to get a better look. The artist had captured a look of bewilderment, hatred and despair in the young boy's features. Suddenly, I began to cry.

"What's the matter with me?" I wondered, impatiently brushing away a tear. Then I looked at the picture more carefully. The boys were all teenagers. They were members of a gang called the Dragons. Beneath the picture was the story of how they had been in Highbridge Park in New York when they brutally attacked and killed a fifteen-year-old polio victim named Michael Farmer.

The story revolted me. It literally turned my stomach. In our little mountain town, such things seemed mercifully unbelievable. Yet I was dumbfounded by the next thought that sprang into my head. It came to me full-blown, as if from somewhere else: Go to New York and help those boys.

The thought startled me. "I'd be a fool to do that," I reasoned. "I know nothing about kids like these. And I don't want to know anything."

It was no use. The idea wouldn't go away. I was to go to New York. And I was to do it at once, while the trial was still in progress.
That was in 1958, and in that famous early encounter with gang members, he was challenged as a wealthy intruder to their turf. He was confronted by a gang member who pointed to his suit and fancy shoes. Wilkerson took off his shoes, handed them to the gang member and walked in his socks down the sidewalk back to his car.

The movie made from "The Cross and the Switchblade," in which he was portrayed by Pat Boone, remains a powerful message decades later. It starred Erik Estrada as gang member Nicky Cruz, who now runs his own Christian outreach and ministry in Colorado Springs.

Boone, who writes commentary on WND, said Wilkerson was "bold and uncompromising" and pursued what he believed God told him to do "without regard to personal consequences."

He described Wilkerson as a prophet like those in the Bible.

"He was just so resolute and determined to do what he felt God wanted him to do."

Boone recalled one time during the making of the movie when he was working with Estrada, then a new actor. In the scene, the Mau Mau gang leader Cruz, played by Estrada, is confronting the Pennsylvania pastor in fear and loathing.

Estrada's character was reacting to expressions of love by Boone's character.

"When I said, 'God loves you,' he spits on me, and rattled my teeth time after time," Boone recalled to WND. "David Wilkerson walked into that place and watched me get slammed time after time after time. He said, 'That's exactly the way it happened.'"

Then Wilkerson told the crew that the room they were using as the Mau Mau headquarters for the film was the actual tenement basement where that incident had happened years earlier – when it was the headquarters of the Cruz-led Mau Mau gang.

He also recalled when the crew obtained permission to do the filming in Harlem, police granted the request but warned, "You're fools to film in these streets. We're not going to risk our men to defend and protect you. You're on your own.'"

Wilkerson ultimately returned to New York in 1987 to found the Times Square Church. As the ministry developed, he seamlessly reached out through new technology and had been posting daily devotions on the World Challenge website.

His last, posted yesterday, was titled, "When All Means Fail," and taught trust in God:

Blessed are those who believe when there is no evidence of an answer to prayer—who trust beyond hope when all means have failed.

Someone has come to the place of hopelessness – the end of hope – the end of all means. A loved one is facing death and doctors give no hope. Death seems inevitable. Hope is gone. The miracle prayed for is not happening.

That is when Satan's hordes come to attack your mind with fear, anger, overwhelming questions: "Where is your God now? You prayed until you had no tears left. You fasted. You stood on promises. You trusted."

Even questioning God’s existence will be injected into your mind. These have been the devices of Satan for centuries. Some of the godliest men and women who ever lived were under such demonic attacks.

To those going through the valley and shadow of death, hear this word: Weeping will last through some dark, awful nights – and in that darkness you will soon hear the Father whisper, "I am with you. I cannot tell you why right now, but one day it will all make sense. You will see it was all part of my plan. It was no accident. It was no failure on your part. Hold fast. Let me embrace you in your hour of pain."
Pastor Carter Conlon of the Times Square Church said a memorial service at the church will be held at a date yet to be determined and streamed live on the Internet "to give an opportunity for all to participate."

"Pastor David Wilkerson's was a life fully given for the glory of God and souls of men," Conlon said.
He was greatly loved and he will be greatly missed."

Teen Challenge USA said in a statement, "'Brother Dave' was used by God in 1958 to reach out to gang members in New York City. Through that singular act of obedience, tens of thousands of those bound by drug, alcohol and other addictions have found freedom through Jesus Christ – there are 233 centers in the U.S., and 1,187 total worldwide, providing help to as many as 25,000 people needing deliverance through the power of God."

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Read more: Car crash claims life of David Wilkerson http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292481#ixzz1KvuFlSIo

http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html

WORD 4 TODAY

SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2011

DAVID WILKERSON
The Christian faith recently lost one of its generals.

Evangelist David Wilkerson died in a car crash on April 27, while inexplicably swerving into oncoming traffic, and banging against a tractor trailer head-on.

He was accompanied by his wife who, though injured and hospitalized, is expected to survive.

Prophetically speaking, we could not have been further apart.

Evangelistically speaking, I've nothing but LOVE, RESPECT and ADMIRATION for this minister of Christ, who served Him so well and for so long.

David had a heart, and unmistakable calling, FOR LOST SOULS.

He will forever be remembered for bringing Nicky Cruz to Jesus, and as co-author of The Cross and the Switchblade, based on his ministry to the gangs in New York, which sold over 50 million copies.

He also founded Teen Challenge designed to bring the message of Salvation to America's youth.

More recently, he felt the Lord calling him back to New York City and to establish the Times Square Church, which some have compared to ministering in the midst of Sodom and Gomorrah.

In an age when most so-called "church leaders" have SOLD OUT to the god of Mammon, David remained steadfast and true to the Gospel, refusing to compromise its integrity, and often denouncing the prevailing out-of-control greed in televangelism.

Unlike them, David was a pioneer, and a TRUE LEADER.

David HAD GUTS. He was not afraid to go anywhere, tell it like it is, and witness OPENLY and BOLDLY.

Only God knows HOW MANY owe their eternal Salvation to Jesus Christ, first and foremost, and to David Wilkerson, in whom Jesus Christ lives.

Doubtlessly, many who came to know Jesus thru David's visionary and very effective ministry are greeting him and celebrating with him in glory, at this very moment.

We TRULY mourn his loss.

We are grateful for his service.

We celebrate his life.

We rejoice in his accomplishments.

We praise Jesus for His enduring and splendid manifestation thru mortals, who in Him become IMMORTAL.

To the many that miss him, be comforted in knowing that our brother is Home with our most precious Lord, beholding His Wonderful Face.

I can almost see Jesus, with a big smile on His Face, telling David "welcome, my son".

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/davidd52.htm

David Daughtrey (2 May 2011)
"David Wilkerson's rapture Dream"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 dream, as related in a sermon entitled "Be Ye Ready Is No Joking Matter":

Matthew 24:42-44: "Watch ye therefore for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

(Praying) Lord you spoke so clearly to me this past week in a dream. You told me to preach this this afternoon, and I obey you...

I don't get many dreams, and I don't preach on my dreams because I'm a bible preacher, and anything that does not conform to the word of God is to be rejected outright. I'm just telling you how God awakened my soul, how I should preach this more often...I want you to know this is not doctrine, it's not some new revelation, it's simply the Holy Spirit prompting me, and speaking to me about His coming, I don't know want to build any doctrine about it, remember that. I don't have much confidence in dreams, any dream vision or revelation has to absolutely be framed in scripture.

Now having said that, let me share with you without trying to talk to you about doctrine or anything else, just the Holy Ghost talking to me. In my dream I was suddenly awakened by the knowledge that I had been snatched, I had been caught up, and I was in some kind of conveyance, I don't know if it was a chariot, I didn't see the conveyance, but I knew that there were others in it and that there was an angel of the Lord... there was a sense of just racing swiftly thru streets and into houses, this conveyance knew no barriers and I had a sense that I was on my way home, I'm saved, the Lord has come.

I am being gathered by the angel of the Lord, the chariots of the Lord, there are thousands upon thousands, the coming of the Lord is as lightening is from the east to the west...there was a sense of swiftness, but it was almost as I was seeing it in slow motion, this lightning coming, I was seeing it in slow motion, I didn't see a driver, I didn't see an angel, I didn't see the conveyance, I just had a sense, I knew I was being carried and taken and it was moving swiftly, and people were being snatched from homes and from the streets.

And I remember specifically going into a particular home and there were 3 people that I recognized, 2 were friends and 1 was a family member, and we went right by, and there was as sense, a sudden sense, oh God, they were being left behind, and the Lord allowed me to, for a few fleeting moments, to sense the terror of what it would be like to be left behind when the angels of the Lord come and gather His elect from the 4 winds.

I was made to know at that time that even those who call themselves Christians, and were not really Christians, who despised the grace of God went out and sinned and said I can easily confess, never did forsaking their sin, there was a sense that even though they were sleeping they were aware, there was an awareness that the Lord is coming and there is a sudden moment because I saw hands being raised, people reaching out and waving.

In fact as we kept moving on there were people that were moving and trying to get the attention of this driver, this conveyance, and I was screaming and yelling get out in the open, as if I thought if they were out in the open they could be seen and get caught up but it went swiftly on, but there was a sense that I have never experienced in my life, even though all my life my father taught on the coming of the Lord, my grandfather taught on the coming of the lord, taught about it.

The bible says we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, suddenly we're going to be changed, the bible says, this corrupt body shall put on an incorrupt body just like His. And the bible says that we are to be prepared and ready, expecting, the bible says He is coming for those who look for His appearing. And those who are expecting, even though sleep they are going to be caught, if it's in the middle of the night.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation, I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready. They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense. Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

There was no sense of speed , there was no sense of traveling, but suddenly I was stepping with everyone around me, we were stepping as out of a cloud, out of a fog, out of time, into eternity, suddenly. There was no sense of being carried out into a cosmos or anywhere else, suddenly we were...Home. We were in eternity and I remember this sense of absolute serenity, as we stepped out into eternity thru this cloud, there was a sense of peace, and all I could see around me people were feeling their bodies, they were feeling their hands, they were caressing their faces, there was no shouting. I didn't see Jesus anywhere, it was just a sense, it happened so quickly, it seemed to be a gathering place, the bible say He's going to gather His elect from the 4 winds, and suddenly I looked and there were my 2 friends, and my loved one coming through the cloud and into eternity.

Nobody was looking at each other, nobody, there was no embracing, there was just a peace, an incredible peace, and I experienced it for a moment, I am home, that earth that I was on is gone, I am beyond the reach of satan, there is no sin, there is no possibility of ever being lost, I am eternally His, He did what He said He would do, He said He would come with His angels, He came with His angels, he did everything I preached, everything I said, It's true! He's all sufficient, He's everything that we need!

There was a peace and a serenity beyond anything I could imagine... and people were just awed, in silence, there was an awe, there was a peace that was absolutely indescribable, and the sense... it was a sense, it's all over, it's all over, it was all... it was all true. That sense of reality and truth - that was not the real world, this is the real world, this is eternity, that's all passed away, it was just a dream, it was just grass, that's what the bible says, the flesh is just grass, it comes up, it withers and it's gone. Time is just a little piece, eternity is a great big realm, God cut a little piece and He gave it to man, with His grace and mercy, saying, here is My grace, My mercy, My glory. He gives you space and time to repent and trust in Him...

But God wait a minute, all of these who didn't come, all of those who were left behind, who thought they were prepared and thought they were ready, they are not here, what about them Lord... they're lost, there was a sense in me, now folks that will not be there but I believe God was letting me feel the sense of this lostness of those who were gone, and suddenly as I was thinking about all those who had not been gathered, I woke up, I sat right up, and these words were like silent thunder in my head- "David, be ye ready is no joking matter." And I lay back in my pillow and God said, "My people are not taking it seriously, they talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind- they are not ready... the age of grace is about to end."

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/as-in-days-of-noah-righteous-methuselah.html

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
As In The Days Of Noah - The Righteous Methuselah of Our Time

The righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Isa 57:1

Dear Saints,
This is a guest post by one of my readers Michael Rich. I asked him to write something about David Wilkerson's impact and what he thinks his death means to us all.
In Christ, Sarah

There is a strange phenomenon in the pursuit of God. God has always wanted us to be His friends and children, but we have wanted a business encounter called religion. He desires to take us into high adventure and share with us great and mighty things that we know not. His heart seeks our heart. He is not a mediocre God, but a God of extremes. He loves us with everything that He is. That is why He unapologetically requires us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. It would be to our infinite advantage and joy.

But most of us want just enough of Him to have our fire insurance. Instead of extremes, we want “just enough”. In other words, we don’t want relationship, but religion. That was the error of the Hebrew children at the foot of Mt. Sinai when God would have spoken to them face-to-face, but they wouldn’t have it. They told Moses, “YOU talk to Him, and be a go-between.” They were afraid they might have to get rid of their fleshly and worldly desires and be holy in their living.
It's the same today. We are told that all we have to do is “be faithful” in church attendance, give tithes, and participate here and there in church activities, and in general agree with whatever the leader tells us because after all, he is the “go-between” for us to God. If more spice is needed, a prosperity gospel is taught to keep us attached. And we don’t attract the world to Jesus because they see that we are not in relationship with Him, but observing religious ritual. The world says “you can keep that junk--give us the real thing!”

Enter David Wilkerson. He was willing to get his hands dirty in the streets of New York. He started ministries to follow through with those rescued from bad situations. He sought the Lord’s pure and holy face, not just His giving hand.

The Lord rewarded him with revelation about the future which caused him to weep and grieve. When Mr. Wilkerson shared this in love with the church world, the response was mockery—I heard it and read it. But a few of us were thrilled. We who had hungered and thirsted for the “real thing” were hearing truth. We were hearing through Mr. Wilkerson and a few others the basic message of the gospel of righteousness once again.

I will never forget the summer of 1987 when I asked the Lord who was right, David Wilkerson or a preacher who had published a brochure against him and others calling them “gloom and doomers”. After 3 weeks of seeking the Lord about this, He woke me at 3:10 am and spoke a word to me that had me weeping and trembling for hours. God confirmed the message He gave to David Wilkerson and would go on to give to anyone seeking Him with their whole heart. It seems that there are only a few who want a whole-heart relationship in any given church. Because we keep ourselves at arm’s length from Jesus, we fail to understand the desires of His heart. I think salvation depends on how well we carry out on earth the desires of His heart. Matthew 25: 31-46 is a very sobering example of this.

David Wilkerson prophesied of the times we are in and of infinitely more difficult times coming. He was acknowledged to be the "last word" in prophecy concerning America.

Because of him, I finally got serious about knowing the Lord after I graduated seminary. I incorrectly thought that pastors and church members truly wanted the same thing.

To me, David Wilkerson’s death signals foreboding for our nation and the world. Michael Boldea and others have been telling us, “the warnings have ended.”

I am reminded that the name Methuselah means "when he is dead, it will come." The same year that righteous Methuselah died is when the flood came upon the earth. So that is one example of how God removes special servants before a great change in world events.

I am asking the Lord to speak to us further. However, I believe Mr. Wilkerson's death is a message in itself. Isaiah 57:1

Michael Rich

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/michaelc55-6.htm

Michael Colunga (5 May 2011)
"RE: Frank R Molver--your post, "Wilkerson vision warned of limited rapture""

Hello, John and Doves,

Amen, Brother!

The Word of God is ever true:
"Be ye holy, for I am holy." 1 Peter 1:6, quoting Lev 11:45

In HaShem,
Mike C.
Frank R Molver (4 May 2011)
"Wilkerson vision warned of limited rapture"

read it for yourself
something many here have "tried to warn about"

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=9938

RAPTURE DREAM by David Wilkerson 2/15 on: Today at 05:44:08am
Started by HEAVENS THUNDER | Last post by HEAVENS THUNDER
1998 dream that David Wilkerson had, given in a sermon entitled "Be Ye Ready Is No Joking Matter":

Matthew 24:42-44: "Watch ye therefore for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

(Praying) Lord you spoke so clearly to me this past week in a dream. You told me to preach this this afternoon, and I obey you...

I don't get many dreams, and I don't preach on my dreams because I'm a bible preacher, and anything that does not conform to the word of God is to be rejected outright. I'm just telling you how God awakened my soul, how I should preach this more often...I want you to know this is not doctrine, it's not some new revelation, it's simply the Holy Spirit prompting me, and speaking to me about His coming, I don't know want to build any doctrine about it, remember that. I don't have much confidence in dreams, any dream vision or revelation has to absolutely be framed in scripture.

Now having said that, let me share with you without trying to talk to you about doctrine or anything else, just the Holy Ghost talking to me. In my dream I was suddenly awakened by the knowledge that I had been snatched, I had been caught up, and I was in some kind of conveyance, I don't know if it was a chariot, I didn't see the conveyance, but I knew that there were others in it and that there was an angel of the Lord... there was a sense of just racing swiftly thru streets and into houses, this conveyance knew no barriers and I had a sense that I was on my way home, I'm saved, the Lord has come.

I am being gathered by the angel of the Lord, the chariots of the Lord, there are thousands upon thousands, the coming of the Lord is as lightning is from the east to the west...there was a sense of swiftness, but it was almost as I was seeing it in slow motion, this lightning coming, I was seeing it in slow motion, I didn't see a driver, I didn't see an angel, I didn't see the conveyance, I just had a sense, I knew I was being carried and taken and it was moving swiftly, and people were being snatched from homes and from the streets.

And I remember specifically going into a particular home and there were 3 people that I recognized, 2 were friends and 1 was a family member, and we went right by, and there was as sense, a sudden sense, oh God, they were being left behind, and the Lord allowed me to, for a few fleeting moments, to sense the terror of what it would be like to be left behind when the angels of the Lord come and gather His elect from the 4 winds.

I was made to know at that time that even those who call themselves Christians, and were not really Christians, who despised the grace of God went out and sinned and said I can easily confess, never did forsaking their sin, there was a sense that even though they were sleeping they were aware, there was an awareness that the Lord is coming and there is a sudden moment because I saw hands being raised, people reaching out and waving.

In fact as we kept moving on there were people that were moving and trying to get the attention of this driver, this conveyance, and I was screaming and yelling get out in the open, as if I thought if they were out in the open they could be seen and get caught up but it went swiftly on, but there was a sense that I have never experienced in my life, even though all my life my father taught on the coming of the Lord, my grandfather taught on the coming of the lord, taught about it.

The bible says we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, suddenly we're going to be changed, the bible says, this corrupt body shall put on an incorrupt body just like His. And the bible says that we are to be prepared and ready, expecting, the bible says He is coming for those who look for His appearing. And those who are expecting, even though sleep they are going to be caught, if it's in the middle of the night.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation, I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready. They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense. Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

There was no sense of speed , there was no sense of traveling, but suddenly I was stepping with everyone around me, we were stepping as out of a cloud,out of a fog, out of time, into eternity, suddenly. There was no sense of being carried out into a cosmos or anywhere else, suddenly we were...Home. We were in eternity and I remember this sense of absolute serenity, as we stepped out into eternity thru this cloud, there was a sense of peace, and all I could see around me people were feeling their bodies, they were feeling their hands, they were caressing their faces, there was no shouting. I didn't see Jesus anywhere,it was just a sense, it happened so quickly, it seemed to be a gathering place, the bible say He's going to gather His elect from the the 4 winds, and suddenly I looked and there were my 2 friends, and my loved one coming thru the cloud and into eternity.

Nobody was looking at each other, nobody, there was no embracing, there was just a peace, an incredible peace, and I experienced it for a moment, I am home, that earth that I was on is gone, I am beyond the reach of Satan, there is no sin, there is no possibility of ever being lost, I am eternally His, He did what He said He would do, He said He would come with His angels, He came with His angels, he did everything I preached, everything I said, It's true! He's all sufficient, He's everything that we need!

There was a peace and a a serenity beyond anything I could imagine... and people were just awed, in silence, there was an awe, there was a peace that was absolutely indescribable, and the sense... it was a sense, it's all over, it's all over, it was all... it was all true. That sense of reality and truth - that was not the real world, this is the real world, this is eternity, that's all passed away, it was just a dream, it was just grass, that's what the bible says, the flesh is just grass, it comes up, it withers and it's gone. Time is just a little piece, eternity is a great big realm, God cut a little piece and He gave it to man, with His grace and mercy, saying, here is My grace, My mercy, My glory. He gives you space and time to repent and trust in Him...

But God wait a minute, all of these who didn't come, all of those who were left behind, who thought they were prepared and thought they were ready, they are not here, what about them Lord... they're lost, there was a sense in me, now folks that will not be there but I believe God was letting me feel the sense of this lostness of those who were gone, and suddenly as I was thinking about all those who had not been gathered, I woke up, I sat right up, and these words were like silent thunder in my head- "David, be ye ready is no joking matter." And I lay back in my pillow and God said, "My people are not taking it seriously, they talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind- they are not ready... the age of grace is about to end."

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/frankm57-1.htm
Frank R Molver (7 May 2011)
"Was Wilkerson's violent death that of a prophet?"

Thinking of the ways of dying, car wreck seems pretty brutal.
Seems fitting to a prophetic calling, like the ones mentioned in Hebrews 11 on heroes of the faith.
Many prophets died a violent death.
Those who are involved in ministry, evangelism and intercession can attest to the realness of spiritual warfare.
I don't believe the devil much appreciated Wilkerson, a powerful preacher of repentance against Christian compromise.
But he was here a long time, perhaps now that the shepherds are being removed, things will get worse.

Hebrews 11
32And what more shall I say? For time will fail me if I tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets, 33who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions, 34quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight. 35Women received back their dead by resurrection; and others were tortured, not accepting their release, so that they might obtain a better resurrection; 36and others experienced mockings and scourgings, yes, also chains and imprisonment. 37They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were put to death with the sword; they went about in sheepskins, in goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, ill-treated 38(men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/josua57.htm
Josua (7 May 2011)
"David Wilkerson’s Warning about the dangers of The Gospel of Accomodation"

Dear Doves

I believe that one of the reasons for David Wilkersons death was to
let us seriously re-think about the things he preached. While browsing
for some of his preachings, I found the following remarkable article:

http://truedsicernment.com/2008/07/12/david-wilkersons-warning-for-the-assembly-of-god-sadly-unheeded/

I am so happy and thankful that he has never been compromising about
the gospel, never joined the gospel of prosperity or similar
movements. The more I read about him and his sermons, the more I
realize what a great and tough-minded man of God he was. Interestingly
enough, he carried the same message as Dr. Owuor about repentance and
holiness!

Watch & pray!
Maranatha!
YBIC, Josua

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/deborah57.htm
Deborah (7 May 2011)
"Memorial service for Pastor David Wilkerson is scheduled for May 14th"

Thank you for your email and taking the time to share the impact that Pastor David Wilkerson had on your life.

A memorial service for Pastor David Wilkerson is scheduled to take place as follows:

Date: Saturday, May 14, 2011
Time: 2:00PM EST
(Doors will open at 12:00PM)
237 West 51st street
(Between Broadway & Eighth Avenue)
Manhattan, New York City

This memorial service will be webcast LIVE on our website, http://www.tscnyc.org

Simultaneously translation will be available during the memorial service in Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish beginning at 2:00PM EST on Saturday, May 14th.

For additional information regarding Pastor David Wilkerson’s Memorial Service visit tscnyc.org or click here: http://www.tscnyc.org/pastor_david_wilkerson.php

We are blessed by the outpouring of love and support we have received in the wake of the loss of our beloved Pastor David.

God bless,

Times Square Church

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven