Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VIDEO: Obama Birth Certificate Scam? & Images 4 27 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In Addition I was sent this via email: I only share this for information Education and Discussion Purposes

In times like these truth is a rare commodity.

The truth is extremely hard for this administration to admit. Scroll down to
"Here It Is!" (typed in red) for the REAL "Birth Certificate"in Kenya, with
the name of the real doctor, and supporting statements from family in Kenya.
It is not the
Sham
"Certificate of Live Birth" in Hawaii being perpetrated on the American public
in today's news.
------------------------------
Fwd by: Deleted to protect privacy
Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 10:50:54 AM
Subject: Obama's REAL Birth Certificate
Okay Congress and News Media, we're watching to see what you say and do about this. Your reputation, and in some cases your jobs, depend on what you do with this information:
Here's the document we have been waiting for! Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this!
Spread this around.....if these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be, Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally!
This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.

Here's a close-up of the top of the document where you can plainly read his name and his parent's names, etc.

A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.
After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender” Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above.
Source(s): “Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."
And here’s a close-up of the bottom of the document where you can read "Coast Providence of Kenya " and the official signature of the Deputy Registrar...

The above document is a "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth," but below is a copy of the actual Certificate of Birth...
the real-deal legal kind of certificate.
The Mombasa Registrar of Births has testified that Obama's birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa is genuine. This copy was obtained by Lucas Smith through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who recently got it directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Here it is!

Note the footprint!!

The local Muslim Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his Muslim middle name Hussein, so his official name on this certificate is Barack Hussein Obama II.
The grandmother of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals the story of his birth in Mombasa, Kenya, a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa.
"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama’s went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth." Letter from Kitau in Mombasa, Kenya ......
"I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put out by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964. The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy." My copy also has Republic of Kenya. So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.
The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here. We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets. Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.
It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.
I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself, as well as, my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted. God Bless. Kitau."
So, how much more proof do we need?

WELL, HERE IT IS....

Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9-year old Barry Soetoro.

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school inJakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father,

Lolo Soetoro. Name: Barry Soetoro

Religion: Islam

Nationality: Indonesian

How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (aka Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America?
PART 2:
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College...
The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.
To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya, here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..
Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000.00 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.
Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS - THE MEDIA WON'T!

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: VIDEO: Obama Birth Certificate Scam? & Images 4 27 2011

A tale of two birth certificates

'Rosetta Stone' documents provide comparison
Posted: April 28, 2011
10:17 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

That Obama's birth certificate lists a registrar that appears remarkably like a forger's signature joke on the word "ukulele" is not the only peculiarity observed in comparing the president's record with other long-form Hawaiian birth certificates that have been fully authenticated.

The question is whether the Obama birth record the White House released Wednesday is an authentic photocopy of an original 1961 vital record or a modern-day forgery.

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

The Rosetta Stone for determining the authenticity of the Obama birth document is the long-form birth certificates for the Nordyke twins, which WND discovered and authenticated in July 2009.

Birth certificate of Gretchen Nordyke, one of two twin sisters born at what was known in 1961 as the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii.

A side-by-side comparison of the Nordyke twins' birth certificates with the Obama birth certificate the White House released yesterday reveals many differences, some with regard to content, others to format.

In the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, in Box 20, "Date Accepted by Local Reg." and Box 22, "Date Accepted by Reg. General," the date is stamped "AUG 11 1961," while the date is stamped on Obama's birth certificate as "AUG -8 1961," with a dash before the middle number designating the day.

In the Nordyke twins' birth certificates, the type in Box 8, "Name of the Father" lines up to the right margin with the typing in the next three boxes below, while in the Obama birth certificate, the typing in Box 10, "Age of Father," and Box 15, "Age of Mother," are indented below the "R" in "Barack" in Box 8.

In the Nordyke twins's birth certificate, the type in Box 9, "Race of Father," Box 12b, "Kind of Business or Industry," and Box 14, "Race of Mother," line up to the left margin of the box (in all three boxes for Susan Elizabeth Nordyke and in two of the three boxes for Gretchen Carter Nordyke), while in the Obama birth certificate, the type in each of these three boxes is indented from the right box margin, with varying indent spacing in each line.

In Box 16, "Birthplace of Mother," in the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, the letters of "Los Angeles, California," are aligned at the bottom margin, while in the Obama birth certificate, the "K" in Kansas rides up and appears only partially struck at the top.

The left-margin alignment in the boxes throughout the Nordyke twins' birth certificates suggest a typewriter was set up to fill in information by tabbing through the document, as compared to the more irregular content of the information filled in the boxes on the Obama birth certificate.

The typed letters in the Nordyke twins' birth certificates appear irregularly spaced, often run together, as in the capital letters of the boxes stating the name of the father and mother, while the typed letters in the Obama birth certificate appear evenly spaced, not run together, not even with the capital letters in the boxes stating the name of the father and the mother Boxes 8 and 13). Again, the differences more strongly suggest the Nordyke twins' birth certificates were prepared on a manual typewriter.

In Box 3, "This Birth," the "X" marking "Twins" in the Nordyke twins' birth certificates strikes the box upper left, as is the case with Box 4, "If Twin or Triple, Was Child Born," while Box 3 in Obama's is struck top right.

Similar differences in how the "X" strikes the boxes can be seen in Box 6d and 7e where the "X" on Obama's birth certificate fits squarely into the box, drifting toward the top, and the "X" in the Nordyke twins' birth certificates fall high and to the right in the boxes provided.

The Nordyke twins' birth certificates in Box 5a lists the birthdate as Aug. 5, 1961, with the month abbreviated, while Obama's in Box 5a lists the birthdate as August 4, 1961, with the month spelled out.

In the Nordyke twins' birth certificates the "H" in "Honolulu" in Boxes 7a and 7c drifts high above the horizontal of the other typed letters, while in Obama's birth certificate the "H" in "Honolulu" is consistently on line with the other letters in the word.

The dates stamped in the Nordyke twins birth certificates in Boxes 20 and 22 appear irregularly stamped, at an angle, while the date stamps in the Obama birth certificate appear more evenly on line, at the center of the boxes, even if a bit high in the box.

The local registrar in the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, Box 21, is different than the local registrar who signed the Obama birth certificate. Was there more than one local registrar operating to process birth certificates from Kapiolani hospital at this time?

The Nordyke twins' birth certificate at the bottom have the printed signature of the director of health and the registrar general, along with the date the copies were issued, "5-5-1966," while the Obama birth certificate has no similar official designations indicating the date on which the copy was issued or that the copy was certified by the director of health and the registrar general to be a "true and correct copy" of the original record on file in the Research, Planning and Statistics Office of the Hawaii State Department of Health.

The Norydke twins' birth certificates appear white against black, in the format typical of 1960s Photostats, while the Obama birth certificate appears to be a machine copy printed on hash-marked Department of Health paper; yet in Obama's modern photocopy, a black space at the top appears created by the fold of the paper at the top left corner into the binder and no similar indentation is seen in the Nordyke twins's photostatic copy.
Some of these differences may be explained by different people preparing the documents on different typewriters, yet how two different formats appear in the date stamp used in Boxes 20 and 22 is more difficult to explain if the Obama birth certificate is legitimate.

Both the Nordyke twins' birth certificates and the Obama birth certificate identify the birth hospital as Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital, even though there has been considerable Internet discussion that that was not the official name of the hospital in 1961.

After Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie dismissed Dr. Neil Palafox from being appointed director of health, there may have been no one heading the Hawaiian Department of Health to sign off on the authenticity of the Obama birth document.

Still, it remains remarkable that the Hawaii Department of Health and the White House released the Obama birth certificate without the type of authenticating information that appears at the bottom of the Nordyke twins' birth certificates.

The SmokingGun.com website notes several additional irregularities with the Obama birth certificate that do not appear on the Nordyke twin's birth certificates:

In Box 3, "This Birth," there are two "Xs" above "Twin" and "Triplet" – why are these "Xs" here and what do they signify?

What is the meaning of the smudges in the Obama birth certificate in the box containing the name of the attending physician?

What is the significance of the numbers, seen vertically, on the right side of the Obama birth certificate?

WND has previously reported on information discrepancies between the birth dates, certificate numbers and registration numbers in comparing the Nordyke twins' birth certificates to the Obama birth certificate:

As WND reported, the numbers on the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins are lower than the number given President Obama, even though the president's birth certificate was accepted by the registrar general and stamped with a certificate number three days earlier.

Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time on Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin, was born at 2:17 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Yet, according to the Certification of Live Birth released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – and now according to the long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate the White House released yesterday – Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordyke twins.

Barack Obama was given Certificate No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, on Aug. 8, 1961.
WND has previously reported on information discrepancies between the birth dates, certificate numbers and registration numbers in comparing the Nordyke twins' birth certificates to the Obama birth certificate:

In 1961, the birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospitals.

Instead, the numbers were stamped to the birth record by the Hawaii Department of Health at the main office in Honolulu.

This is the only place birth certificate numbers were assigned.

At the last step of the process, the documents were accepted by the registrar general, with the date of registration filled into box No. 22 on the lower right hand corner of the long-form birth certificate.

The date the birth document was accepted by the registrar general was the same date the birth certificate number was stamped on the birth record.

The birth certificate number was stamped on the form by a rubber stamp that automatically increased the birth certificate number by one each time the birth certificate was stamped.

The question is, in 1961, how was it possible that the Nordyke twins had their birth certificates accepted by the registrar general in Hawaii three days later than the registrar general accepted Obama's birth certificate, when their birth certificate numbers are lower than Obama's number?

At the time the Nordyke twins' birth certificates were discovered, WND displayed copies of the two documents to make clear the limited information contained in the short-form Certification of Live Birth that Obama supporters at that time were claiming was the only Obama birth record needed to prove a Hawaiian birth.

In a recorded interview with WND, Eleanor Nordyke said she had no recollection of Ann Dunham having been in the hospital at the same time she delivered her twin daughters.

"I was in such pain delivering the twins," Mrs. Nordyke said, "that I have very little recollection of the experience at all, except for the pain."

Neither the White House nor the Hawaii Department of Health has yet provided an original copy of the Obama birth certificate for forensic examination.

Read more: A tale of two birth certificates http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292717#ixzz1L9UbBQJ5

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
The dead infant and the birth-certificate mystery
Researcher who suspects forgery finds possible reason for Obama registration number
Posted: May 17, 2011
8:28 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WND

Sunahara grave marker at Miliani Memorial Gardens in Waipahu, Hawaii (Courtesy My Very Own Point of View)
NEW YORK – Amid questions about the authenticity of Obama's posted birth records raised by the registration number, a researcher has discovered a possible explanation.

The Post and Email blog, which has focused on the Obama eligibility controversy, features a report by an unnamed researcher who discovered the record of a girl born the same day as the president who died a day later that could have been the source of Obama's birth certificate.

The find is significant because of questions about the plausibility of the registration number indicated on the images of short-form and long-form birth certificates for the president posted on the Internet.

As WND reported, the numbers on the published Hawaii birth certificates of twins Susan and Gretchen Nordyke are lower than the number given Obama, even though the president's birth certificate was accepted by the registrar general and stamped with a certificate number three days earlier. Further, as WND reported yesterday, an article by the man who was Hawaii's registrar general at the time Obama was born confirmed birth certificates were numbered immediately upon acceptance by the registrar general.

Jerome Corsi's new book, "Where's the Birth Certificate?", is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore

The researcher found documentation for Virginia Sunahara's birth on the morning of Aug. 4, 1961, at Wahiawa General Hospital in Wahiawa, Oahu. She was the daughter of Hawaii-born Tomio Sunahara, a postal clerk of Japanese ancestry who fought for the U.S. in World War II, and his wife, Clara.

The infant developed complications and most likely was transferred to Kapi'olani Women and Children's Medical Center in Honolulu, although the hospital could have been Queens Medical Center. She died on Aug. 5, 1961.

WND contacted Virginia's mother Clara, 83, who is living in Wahiawa on Oahu.

Clara told WND by telephone she did not have Virginia's birth certificate and she was not interested in applying to the Hawaii Department of Health to see what birth records might be on file regarding her daughter.

The researchers reported that newly born Virginia Sunahara was transferred to a Honolulu hospital from Wahiawa General Hospital because she was having trouble breathing. The Honolulu hospitals were considered to have better equipment to deal with neonatal birth complications.

Virginia Sunahara's vital records have been located in the Hawaii birth and death records, as shown here:

Hawaii Department of Health Birth Index, Honolulu, Hawaii
And here:

Hawaii Department of Health Death Index, Honolulu, Hawaii
No birth announcement appeared for Virginia Sunahara in either Honolulu newspaper.

A death announcement for the girl, under the name of her father, Tomio Sunahara, appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 8, 1961, and in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on Aug. 14, 1961.

The researchers who discovered Virginia Sunahara's birth record speculated that at the time of her death, her parents had not yet selected her name.

The timing of the newspaper death notice may have resulted from the fact that Hawaii law requires the registration of a death within three days and the registration of a birth within seven days.

The researchers further speculated that by the time the birth certificate was submitted by the hospital to the local registrar at the Hawaii Department of Health, Clara and Tomio had decided on the name Virginia, and the Department of Health updated its records accordingly.

This would explain why the newspaper death announcements listed the name as Tomiyo Sunahara, while the official Hawaii death records list the child's name as Virginia.

With an Aug. 4, 1961, birthdate, it's possible Virginia Sunahara's birth registration was filed as late as Aug. 11, 1961 – the same day the Nordyke twins' birth certificates were filed by Kapi'olani hospital with the Hawaii Department of Health local registrar and registrar general.

Susan Nordyke, the twin born first, received birth certificate number 10637; Gretchen Nordyke, the second, received number 10638.

Barack Obama's birth certificate was issued the number 10641, even though it was registered three days before the Nordykes' certificates.

However, if the birth certificate number 10641 was first assigned to Virginia Sunahara, the apparent conflict could be explained.

Is it possible that if Obama's birth records were forged, the perpetrator used Virginia Sunahara's birth certificate number, knowing the girl was long dead and the family was unlikely to know or complain?

Virginia Sunahara was initially buried Sept. 28, 1961, at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, also known as the Punchbowl, at 2177 Puowaina Drive in Honolulu, in Section U Site 966-F.

Her father died March 26, 1968, and Virginia was disinterred and re-buried alongside her father's cremated remains at Mililani Memorial Park in Waipahu in October 1968.

Read more: The dead infant and the birth-certificate mystery http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=300201#ixzz1MyWk2tOE

If Obama is the AntiChrist...then man of sin is revealed...we need not wait longer...our departure is real soon.

If Obama is not but just a pre-decessor of AntiChrist...and another Prince of Jordon is the antichrist...we shall soon know whether Rapture is before or after he is revealed.