Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama giving East-Libya to Osama bin laden :Israel face US pressure to accept the Auswich lines

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Obama giving East-Libya to Osama
April 25, 2011

US forces are engaged in a slowly escalating war on behalf of al-Qaida penetrated antiregime forces in Libya.

The US feels Osama bin Laden is a better friend of Obama, than Colonel Gaddafi.
Due to both sides’ inability to separate civilians from military targets, NATO forces are also killing their share of civilians.

If only in the interest of intellectual hygiene, it would be refreshing if the Obama administration would stop ascribing moral impetuses to its foreign policy.

Today, US forces are engaged in a slowly escalating war on behalf of al-Qaida penetrated antiregime forces in Libya. It is difficult to know the significance of al-Qaida’s role in the opposition forces because to date, the self-proclaimed rebel government has only disclosed 10 of its 31 members.

Indeed, according to The New York Times, the NATO-backed opposition to dictator Muammar Gaddafi is so disorganized that it cannot even agree about who the commander of its forces is.

And yet, despite the fact that the Obama administration has no clear notion of who is leading the fight against Gaddafi or what they stand for, this week the White House informed Congress that it will begin directly funding the al-Qaida-linked rebels, starting with $25 million in non-lethal material.

This aid, like the NATO no-fly zone preventing Gaddafi from using his air force, and the British military trainers now being deployed to Libya to teach the rebels to fight, will probably end up serving no greater end then prolonging the current stalemate. With the Obama administration unwilling to enforce the no-fly zone with US combat aircraft, unwilling to take action to depose Gaddafi and unwilling to cultivate responsible, pro-Western successors to Gaddafi, the angry tyrant will probably remain in power indefinitely.

Source: Jerusalem Post, Column One.

My comment:

When people come out of Mosques and create riots, they do not have freedom of expression and democracy in mind.

Strangely, CNN and the BBC do not show us the sources of the uprising in the Middle East. The source are Imams demanding pure Islamic rule, as explained in the Koran.

Inside the Mosques in Yemen and Damascus, Muslims have over the years listen to preachers who want their nations to become more pleasing to “Allah”. The rioters in Damascus came right out of the Friday prayers in the Mosques.

What are their complains?

Secular overfeed Arabian dictators, who have been on the pay role of Washington, are not going to destroy Israel. And the prices on petrol and onions are to high. The “peace makers” preach a gospel that is a deadly mix of Jew-hate and social justice to people who feel they have to little. And because of dictatorships, all of them want more.

Inside the Mosques the Arabs have been told that the US and their puppets are the one who cripple the powers of Jihad. Now Obama helps such Imam’s to radicalize the Middle East.

This is the truth.

Written by Ivar

Israel face US pressure to accept the Auswich lines
April 25, 2011

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is under mounting pressure to unveil a new plan for solving the longstanding Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Prime Minister of Israel and the IDF fights for the very survival of the Jewish people.
If not Israel risk having the U.S. and international community move ahead with a strategy of their own.

Israel won some breathing space with the postponement last week of a meeting of international powers in Berlin.

But American and European diplomats are continuing to prod Netanyahu to lay out his vision for restarting peace talks and ending the occupation of the West Bank.

If he does not, diplomats warned, the Mideast Quartet may attempt to jump-start the process by formally endorsing, for the first time, the creation of a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders, with east Jerusalem as its capital.

Netanyahu’s government has vehemently opposed such a move.

UN and EU representatives were hoping to use the meeting to push for a Quartet statement endorsing the pre-1967 war borders, with agreed-upon swaps, as a basis for future talks.

But U.S. officials argued for a delay, saying they first wanted a guarantee from the Palestinians that if such a statement were released, they would return to the negotiating table. The U.S. also worried that the move might lead Israel to boycott talks.

Source: Los Angeles Times.

My comment:

If the US push Israel back behind the 1967-borders, the Obama Government will be like the Arab League. Since 1948 their slogan has been: “Let us make Israel so small, that she never again will be able to survive a military attack”.

Few people know how small present Israel already is. In size, not larger than the US state of New Jersey. Just north of Tel Aviv, there is only 18 kilometers from the so-called West Bank to the Mediterranean sea. If Israel is forces to withdraw from the districts of Judea and Samaria, the Jewish state is doomed.

No military in the World will be able to defend such a mini-put state. When Obama push Israel inside such a small area, he makes Israel the larges conzentration camp on planet Earth.

The Jews will be cornered, and trapped for the final slaughter by Islamic forces. There will be hardly any difference between Auswich and the cripples and doomed state of Israel.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Stand up for Israel and live. If you do like Obama and curse the Jewish state, you will face judgment and God’s wrath. Please chose wisely.

Written by Ivar

Drones and Tomahawk’s can be used to cripple Israel
April 25, 2011

The state of Israel will soon face a suggested no-fly zone over Gaza.

The US and NATO fires missiles to protect Islamic rebels in Eastern Libya.
A no-fly zone over Gaza sounds like a smart way to put pressure on Israel. When Israel is not allowed to fly over Gaza, no Islamic children will be killed by Israeli air strikes.

NATO have the military capability to enforce a no-fly zone over Gaza. NATO also have the political will to work together with Islamic forces. Libya is in all ways the testing ground.

If Israel do not accept the NATO proposal of a no-fly zone over Gaza, the military alliance also have weapons that can penalize Israel.

The U.S. military unleashed a barrage of 122 Tomahawk cruise missiles to bring the Libyan air forces bases to silence. This is what the US Magazine Wired records:

The Tomahawk is the drone’s suicidal cousin: a robotic aircraft, packed with explosives, that has no intention of ever coming home.

The next-gen Tomahawks — known as “Block IVs” — start their flights out just like other missiles, launched from ships or subs. But after 12 seconds of flight, things change. The Tomahawk starts to fly horizontally, skimming above the ocean at a height of less than 50 feet to avoid enemy radar.

GPS waypoints keep the missile on track, until it makes landfall. Then, a Tercom (Terrain Contour Matching) system kicks in. too. Using a radar altimeter, the Tomahawk Tercom checks its height. Then it matches that altitude against a database of satellite and overhead imagery, to make sure the missile is headed in the right direction and at the right height.

Source: Wired:

My comment:

The so-called September political sunami will be a bid to forces Israel to surrender Jewish land, and give it back under Islamic occupation.
If Israel do not “corporate”, a military sunami will be the next response from the new NATO-Islamic alliance in the Middle East.

Interesting enough, the US drones that fly over Libya release “hellfire” missiles. A “precise” name for a devilish military tool. That drones who fires such missiles has been invented by Israeli arms industry, makes the circle of evil complete.

NATO robots might rain "hellfire" down over Israel, if the Jewish state do not sumbit to Islam.
The Political and Military leadership in Israel must be baffled with what NATO is doing.

The World Number One military alliance is backing radical Islamic groups shouting “allah is great”.

Israel have a nuclear options that can be use as a terror balance against nations like Syria and Iran, and even a hostile Turkey if required. Israel has fought Pan-Arabian forces more than once, and do not fear such aggression.

But the leadership in Israel simply have no military option than can keep NATO at bay.

It is unlikely that NATO will go against Israel alone. But Obama might soon ask Russia and China to join in his “peace efforts”, also with military commitments. The Quartet is already formed for the sole purpose on putting “needed” political pressure on Israel.

Israel will be told she is the stumbling block, that must give in to achieve “Word peace”.

Than the prophecy given us through Joel will be full filled.

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

With the spiritual insanity we see displayed in Libya, no one should be surprised if Israel is the next target.

Written by Ivar

Arab Islamic conference: Intifada possible in September
April 25, 2011

Young Palestinians encouraged by events in Egypt, West Bank leader ‬‬Mohammad Khatib ‪‪says‬‬.

Mohammad Khatib in Canada, where he deceives students to become Jewhaters.
Speaking at the 6th Annual Bil’in Conference on the Palestinian Popular Struggle, Mohammad Khatib said that while the Palestinian Authority does not wish to see an Intifada, some Palestinians are interested in an uprising against Israel.

In the absence of a diplomatic breakthrough, a Palestinian uprising may break out in September, a popular leader in the West Bank predicted Saturday.

“I think the next months are the most critical,” said Khatib, who is among the leaders of the anti-security fence campaign in the village of Bil’in. “If we see no significant developments, an Intifada will break out.”

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

Intifada is another word for “terrorism”. Since Islam do not know neither human rights nor democracy, the way to victory goes true violence.

Islam want the World to submit to the teachings for a man called Muhammad. There can be no peace before surrender and submission to Islam. After 1.300 years of the rule of “allah”, totalitarian regimes in the Middle East is all this false religion has produced of fruits.

Genesis 6: 11-13.

Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

If you want to know more about what a “Palestinian intifada” looks like, please read this article.

Written by Ivar

The Messiah will change and save the Jews
April 25, 2011

The restoration of the Jewish people to the mountains of Israel is a matter of sanctifying of God’s own name.

Orthodox Jews celebrathing in Jerusalem. The Messiah Jesus will change both them and Jews who do not observe the Torah.
God of the Bible (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) goes on to declare what he will do with Israel for the sake of his great Name, listing at least 14 solemn promises in verses Ezekiel 36: 24-36:
1. I will take you out of the nations.

2. I will gather you from all the countries.

3. [I will] bring you back into your own land.

4. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean.

5. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

6. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.

7. I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

8. I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees.

9. I will be your God.

10. I will save you from all your uncleanness.

11. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful.

12. I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field.

13. I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt …like the Garden of Eden.

14. I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.

God ends by saying that he will do all this in answer to prayer!

«This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Once again I will yield to the plea of the house of Israel and do this for them». (Ez 36:37) The restoration of Israel has only begun. Much more is in store as answers to prayer!

Source: Watchman International

First published 27.04.2010.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cartoon of the day # 304
April 25, 2011

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
April 25, 2011

Matthew 27:52-53

The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

When Jesus died on the cross, and was raised from the grave after three days, marvelous things took place inside Jerusalem. It must have been a powerful display of the power of God. Jesus said: I am the resurrection and life. That the power of the resurrection was so powerful that dead people was raised to life, and came out of their tombs. Thats exacty whats going to happen to you, if you are willing to believe in the Messiah.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven