Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News that Matters April 20th! The Message Bible pointing to One World Religion : FALSE PROPHETS

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

The Message “Bible” is gaining popularity in leaps and bounds, deceiving readers and pointing them towards the new age and a one world religion.

The author of the Message Bible Eugene Peterson spreads falsehood supported by many.
The Message is being read across the world, a paraphrase of scripture in ‘contemporary’ language. This book uses vulgar language in attempts to be “hip” and in tune with the language of our culture.

I’m sorry to say, I have heard this book quoted by Dr. David Jeremiah several times and have since stopped listening to his sermons.

Dr. Jeremiah is in good company as the following well known Christians also endorse the Message. The list of the endorsers might surprise many. The list is published below. NavPress used their names in the promotion of this book:

Here are some quotes from well known Christians that praise the Message bible:

”We should thank the Lord for the ministry Eugene Peterson has performed in The Message. He has given the church an opportunity to read the Bible afresh”

-CHRISTIANITY TODAY

“The Message is exegetically sensitive yet speaks in the language of today—with the special flair for English style that has come to mark Peterson’s work.” —GORDON D. FEE, author of How to Read the Bible for All It’s Worth and professor of New Testament, Regent College

“I thank God for The Message. In it Eugene Peterson gives a fresh and authentic voice to the Scripture. I recommend it highly.” —RICHARD J. FOSTER, author of Celebration of Discipline

“Eugene Peterson’s language makes the Bible exciting and strong, sweet, sharp, persuasive, painful, personal, contemporary, kind, and dramatic—and available to every reader of this age.” —WALTER WANGERIN, JR., author of The Book of the Dun Cow and Mourning Into Dancing

“At last, a translation of tone. I read not only the words, but I hear a voice behind them speaking—as, in fact, all these documents were originally experienced. Peterson’s translation transforms the eye into an ear, opening the door of the New Testament wider than perhaps it has ever been opened.” —MICHAEL CARD, singer, songwriter, and author of Immanuel: Reflections on the Life of Christ

“WOW! What a treasure The Message is. I am going to carry it with me. This is a treasure that I will want to use wherever I am.” —JONI EARCKSON TADA, author

Rick Warren endorses the Message and uses it in “The Purpose Driven Life” when quoting scripture. And why shouldn’t he? He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and hosted Tony Blair at his church to discuss world peace in globalized economy. The Message points towards a global spirituality

The Message uses “hip” language to make it easier to read. What it does is profane the sanctity of His Word and conforms it to the world, attempting to make the Bible worldly and in sync with the times.

Let’s look at some examples:

Matthew 6:9-43

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.

Now let’s look at the same verses in the Message:

Our Father in heaven,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right;
Do what’s best— as above, so below.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.
You’re in charge!
You can do anything you want!
You’re ablaze in beauty!
Yes. Yes. Yes.

This paraphrase of scripture subtly deceives its readers.

What is alarming about this passage is “as above, so below” is deep in occult practice and philosophy.

This language is used in black magic and it’s theory practiced by Aleister Crowley, the author of the satanic bible.

In the next passage, we will see politically correct environmentalism and the deletion of sins.

1 Corinthians 9: 6-11

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

The Message (same verse)

Don’t you realize that this is not the way to live? Unjust people who don’t care about God will not be joining in his kingdom.

Those who use and abuse each other, use and abuse sex, use and abuse the earth and everything in it, don’t qualify as citizens in God’s kingdom.

A number of you know from experience what I’m talking about, for not so long ago you were on that list. Since then, you’ve been cleaned up and given a fresh start by Jesus, our Master, our Messiah, and by our God present in us, the Spirit.

(end of Message bible quote)

Where does it say anything in scripture about “abusing the earth” in Corinthians?

It’s not there.

This has been added to the scripture to be politically correct and endorse the global warming agenda. Idolatry and homosexuality are clearly deleted from these verses.

The Message uses vulgar language that is unnecessary:

Ezekiel 16:24-27 (from the Message)

At every major intersection you built your bold brothels and exposed your sluttish sex, spreading your legs for everyone who passed by. “‘And then you went international with your whoring. You fornicated with the Egyptians, seeking them out in their sex orgies. The more promiscuous you became, the angrier I got. Finally, I intervened, reduced your borders and turned you over to the rapacity of your enemies. Even the Philistine women – can you believe it? – were shocked at your sluttish life.

The NIV version is more dignified. We get the picture without having to be vulgar:

you built a mound for yourself and made a lofty shrine in every public square. At the head of every street you built your lofty shrines and degraded your beauty,offering your body with increasing promiscuity to anyone who passed by.You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your lustful neighbors, and provoked me to anger with your increasing promiscuity.

To read more comparisons of the Message to scripture click here.

The Message Bible is subtle in it’s deception leaving out homosexual sin in some passages, promoting the global warming agenda in others. New age concepts are abound in this book as well as references to mysticism and esoteric language.

What better way to convince the world that ‘god’ wants world government and a world religion for ‘peace’?

This bible subtly deceives and as well known Christian teachers embrace and endorse this book, the more read it without question or discernment.

Just a few days ago a new humanitarian bible was released. It was written by an atheist and it deletes God and adds evolution and a spew of lies.

I do believe the Word of God will be viciously attacked as the antichrist prepares to take center stage. One day it is possible that only bibles that are politically correct will be able to be printed and sold.

Thank Jesus you are able to possess a bible and cherish it’s words in your heart.

In the beginning, sin began by questioning the Word. As so it will be in these last days. For the enemy has little time.

Genesis 3:1

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Revelation 22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

NavPress used their names in the promotion of this book:

Amy Grant,

Benny Hinn,

Bill Hybels,

Bill and Gloria Gaither,

Billy Graham,

Brock and Bodie Thoene,

Carol Kent,
Chuck Swindoll,

Cynthia Heald,

Dan Quayle,

Dave Dravecky,

Toby-DC Talk,

Don Moen,

Duffy Robbins,

Gary Chapmen,

Gary Smalley,

Gordon Fee,

Gordon MacDonald,

Harold Fickett,

J.I. Packer,

Jack Hayford,

Jay Kesler,

Jerry Jenkins,

Jerry Savelle,

Jim Burns,

Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter,

John Maxwell,

Joni Eareckson

Tada,

Joyce Meyer,

Kathy Peel,

Keith Miller,

Kenneth Copeland,

Leighton Ford,

Leith Anderson,

Luci Shaw,

Madeleine L’Engle,

Max Lucado,

Michael Card,

Michael W. Smith,

Mike Yaconelli,

Newsboys,

Patsy Clairmount,

Pat Williams,

Phil Driscoll,

Rebecca St. James,

Richard Foster,

Rick Warren,

Rod Parsley

Ron Kenoly,

Stuart and Jill Briscoe,

Tim Kimmel,

Tony Campolo,

Tremper Longman,

Bono of U2,

Vernon Grounds,

Walter Kaiser Jr.,

Walter Wangerin,

Warren Wiersbe,

Wayne Rice,

Wellington Boone.

Frederick Buechner.

(end of list).

Written by Sue

Photo of "Adam and Steve" in Gay revision of Bible
Dead Serious News: Move over Adam and Eve. Here comes Adam and Steve, as well as Samantha and Delilah. A newly revised gay-friendly Bible is set to go on sale in the next few weeks. Reaction to the announcement has been met with venom from conservative Christian groups.

Pink Cross Publishing, the same company that published a gay-friendly version of the Koran, stated that they were adding the finishing touches to the newly revised Bible. Mary and Joseph will be replaced by Mary and Josephine, a lesbian couple unable to have children the conventional way, hence the virgin birth of Jesus. All of Jesus’ disciples will be gay except for Judas. In the new Bible, all of the disciples will pair off after the Last Supper with the exception of Judas. Satan will also be straight. The new gay-friendly Bible has yet to be named.

Westboro Baptist Church has promised to picket Pink Cross Publishing and any store selling the new Bible. In response, members of the gay community have stated that they will purchase the new Bible to support Pink Cross Publishing.

Source: Dead Serious News

My Comment:

Simply put, I am disgusted. Why? To twist God’s eternal word is blasphemous. And because each time I think most of mankind’s moral decline couldn’t sink any lower, then something like this is put out, and I realize yes, they actually can.

The audacity to change God’s Word knows no measure. God clearly tells us, heaven and earth will pass away, but never his word.

Luke 21:33

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Psalm 119:160

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

No matter which way you twist it, homosexuality is a sin. And unless you repent, God is clear where you will spend eternity.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders.

Written by: Gloria

Cardinal Theodore McCarrick and Bishop Howard Hubbard of Albany, along with Muslim, Jewish and Christian leaders urge President Obama take the reigns of Middle-East peace.

The Vatican wants a divided Israel and is using US Bishop and Cardinal to influence Obama.
Religious leaders are calling for a divided Israel asking for the:

“creation of a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, based on the 1967 borders with possible limited land swaps as mutually agreed; a fair negotiated resolution of the issue of refugees that does not threaten the demography of Israel; the sharing of Jerusalem by Israel and the Palestinian state with both having their capitals in the city; and Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights as part of a peace agreement with Syria.”

“We encourage you to visit Jerusalem and the region soon to meet with Israeli and Palestinian leaders to discuss next steps toward achieving peace based on the principles and ideas in these peace initiatives,” the religious leaders stated. “We pledge our prayers and public support for active, fair and firm US leadership in this urgent endeavor.”

Cardinal McCarrick and Bishop Hubbard agree with the United Nations Security Council resolutions stating:

“Since 2003,” their statement read, “we have worked together for a two-state solution that will bring Arab-Israeli-Palestinian peace within the framework of U.N. Security Council Resolutions 242, 338 and 1397.”

They state in their written letter that they shun violence and speak of the necessity of compromise to ensure peace:
“The path to peace shuns violence and embraces dialogue,” they stated. “This path demands reciprocal steps that build confidence. This path can lead to a future of two states, Israel and a viable, independent Palestine, living side by side … and a comprehensive peace between Israel and all her Arab neighbors.”

For a list of the religious leaders asking for action click here.

Source: EWTN

My Comment:

The Vatican is desperate to get control of Jerusalem. They use their men to achieve their political ends by influencing US politics. What a shame. They rally against Israel to prepare for the man of lawlessness. It took the Vatican about 50 years to accept the sovereignty of Israel, never liking it and always planning a way to strip her of her independence. Still the Jewish people embrace Pope Benedict as a man of peace, a man of peace because he will not share the Gospel and tell then the truth. Jesus did not come to bring peace, but a sword. The gospel divides families and friends.

Since the Pope does not use the Sword of the Spirit, there is no threat and a false peace develops and will continue until the antichrist takes position.

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Matthew 10:24

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Written by Sue

There are only 12255 Christians in Bhutan. And the Prime Minister will not allow any conversions.

Prime Minister Jigmi Yoser Thinley do not want people in Bhutan to follow Jesus.
In the Kingdom of Bhutan Christianity is still awaiting legal recognition. Only 0.5 per cent are registered as Christians. Those who claim to know Jesus have the right to proclaim their faith but must not use coercion or claim religious superiority to seek conversions.

“I view conversions very negatively, because conversion is the worst form of intolerance,” Prime Minister Jigmi Yoser Thinley said in his office in the capital of the predominantly Buddhist nation.

Christian leaders in Bhutan have told Compass that they enjoy certain freedoms to practice their faith in private homes, but, because of a prohibition against church buildings and other restrictions, they were not sure if proclamation of their faith – included in international human rights codes – was allowed in Bhutan.

Prime Minister Thinley, who as head of the ruling party is the most influential political chief in the country, said propagation of one’s faith is allowed, but he made it clear that he views attempts to convert others with extreme suspicion.

“The first premise [of seeking conversion] is that you believe that your religion is the right religion, and the religion of the convertee is wrong – what he believes in is wrong, what he practices is wrong, that your religion is superior and that you have this responsibility to promote your way of life, your way of thinking, your way of worship,” Thinley said. “It’s the worst form of intolerance. And it divides families and societies.”

Bhutan’s constitution does not restrict the right to convert or proselytize, but some Non-Governmental Organizations have said the government effectively limits this right by restricting construction of non-Buddhist worship buildings and celebration of some non-Buddhist festivals, according to the U.S. Department of State’s 2010 International Religious Freedom Report.

Source: Christian Post

My comment:

There are many things surely much worse, than anyone reading a Bible. Such people might even start to believe in the teaching of Jesus.

One much worse fate of any man, is to live in a nation where you are stripped of the right to chose freely what to believe.

Prime Minister Jigmi Yoser Thinley is a servant of one of many totalitarian regimes.

The whole idea of democracy, is that people must be permitted to change their opinion. Even change life philosophy. If we are not free to share what we believe in, we live as slaves inside a dictatorship. And when we are allowed to share, we must also respect peoples basic rights to change their mind and opinions. Even their religion.

Does our right to chose, make all our chosen religions right?

Absolutely not.

Jesus will not save, those who have rejected Him as the only way to our Father in Heaven.

Luke 9:26
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Bhutan is also an example of a nation that promote the End time religion, presented with a face of Buddhism. The universal message is: “Believe in whatever god you like, because all religions points to the same “god”. No need to change.

This is a big lie. God of the Bible says there is no other God than He. So either God of the Bible is a liar, of the other religions are false. You can not have it both ways.

Written by Ivar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven