Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: President Obama mocks the Passover Celebration

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

President Obama mocks the Passover Celebration
April 17, 2011

The Passover redemption applies to the “revolution sweeping the Middle East”.

President Obama host a Passover seder in the White House, March 29, 2010.
These are the words of US President Barack Hussein Obama.

U.S. President Barack Obama extended a warm greeting Friday to all those celebrating Passover and likened the holiday’s story to the revolutions sweeping the Middle East.

In a signed letter, Obama noted that the story of Passover – ”the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty” – applies to the “modern stories of liberation” in the Middle East.

“The Seder instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails,” Obama wrote. “This year, that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

“Against the backdrop of change, we continue to pray for peace between Israel and her neighbors, while reaffirming our enduring commitment to Israel’s security.”

Obama merges Jewish passover with Muslims call for Islamic rule in the Arab World.
Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to “alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free.”

For the past two years, Obama has hosted a Passover Seder in the White House for some 20 friends and staff members, and he plans to do so this year as well. He is the first U.S. President to have hosted a Seder at the White House.

Source: Haaretz.

My comment:

Some of the things the final Anti-Christ will come and do, is to mock God of the Bible, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He will say things not previous known to us, he will twist the truth, and release super revelations that will exalt him self.

Daniel 11:37-39
He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.

Since there is no spectacular signs. miracles and wonders taking place in his footsteps, Obama is not likely to be the final anti-Christ. But Obama’s massages fits into the picture, and he surely paving the way for the man of lawlessness.

That there is a “passover” redemption taking place in the Arab World, is pure non sense and blasphemy. The people who are supposed to be redeemed by “god” shouts “death to Israel”. They are not the chosen people of God, but the very enemies of God, and the Jewish people.

In Syria the people of the “passover redemption” is running down the streets, shouting “ Coward Bashar. Why have you not liberated the Golan?”.

In Libya the people Obama brands as the “Holy People of god” shouts “allah is great” just before they slaughter and kill their Muslim brethren. Many us them are supporters of Osama bin-Laden.

President Obama is a Muslim. He wants us to compare the blood of the passover redemption to the blood of slaughtered human beings, so-called “freedom fighters”. But the truth is that Muslims are dying in the thousands in the Middle East, simply because they do not know God of the Bible and His righteousness.

The passover is all about the Jews being persecuted by the pagans in Egypt, and God demanding blood of the perfect lambs owned by the Hebrew. The animals must be slaughtered, and the blood applied over the doors of Jewish homes. To protect the Jews from the wrath of God, that is about to cripple the pagan Egyptian nation, because of their wicked oppression of the Jews.

The same pagans who persecuted and killed Jews 3.000 years ago, are trying to copy the same crimes today. Deceived by the false religion of Islam, they have become a godless, wicked and cursed people.

Shame on Obama. Shame on all who mock the truth, and have already started to mingle in among Jews and Christians to fool us to worship a spirit of falsehood. There is no truth in Obama”s “Passover message”.

Written by Ivar
------------------------------------------------------

Bible studies # 27: God tests us by letting Satan perform sign and wonders
April 17, 2011

Both the true Messiah and the anti-Messiah will perform miracles. True faith in Jesus is accepting Him as the only way to Heaven, and doing the will of our Father.

Even a miracle can be a test. God wants us to believe in His Son, who is the Word that came in flesh.
People who do not believe in sign and miracles, should read the book of Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 13: 1-4

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

God allows us to experience miracles for many reasons:

A: God wants to test our motivation:

1. To test if we demands a miracle to believe in him.
2. To see if we take credit for the miracle that has occurred.
3. To see if we start collecting money for the miracles performed.
4. To see if the miracle performed, lead us to follow other Gods.

B: Our God is a God of great miracles:

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

C: That God performs miracles, is no guarantee that people will believe in Him

Psalm 106:7
When our fathers were in Egypt, they gave no thought to your miracles; they did not remember your many kindnesses, and they rebelled by the sea, the Red Sea.

D: That miracles has occurred, is no guaranty that Jesus will acknowledge the workers of miracles:

Matthew: 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

E: That Jesus performed miracles, was no guaranty that people repented from their sins:

Matthew 11:20
[ Woe on Unrepentant Cities ] Then Jesus began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent.

Luke 10:13
“Woe to you, Korazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

F: Jesus could not perform many miracles, where people did not have faith in Him:

Matthew 13:58
And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

Mark 6:5
He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.

G: God permits false «Jesus´es» and prophets to perform miracles:

Matthew 24:24
For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

H: Jesus did not tell his disciples to stop workers of miracles:

Mark 9:39
Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me.

I: Jesus performed miracles to make stubborn people believe in God the Father:

John 14:11
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Acts 2:22
“Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

J: Simon saw many miracles, and wanted to buy the Miracles powers with money:

Acts 8:13
Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.

K: Paul was a worker of miracles:

Acts 19:11
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul,

2 Corinthians 12:12
The things that mark an apostle—signs, wonders and miracles—were done among you with great perseverance.

L: One gift of the Holy Spirit, is to be a miracle worker:

1 Corinthians 12:28
And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.

M: In the end times, the disciples of Satan will have the power to perform miracles:

2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders.

Since there are both true and false miracles in our days. How can we discern the difference between miracles?

Some guidelines:

True Miracles:

1. Will give Jesus Christ all the honor and glory.
2. The performer, will not take any credit for performing miracles.
3. There will be no demand for money from the miracles worker.
4. The miracle worker will preach the need for repentance, to avoid eternal judgment. (Healing without repentance, has no value).
5. The miracles will lead people to lasting repentance.
6. The worker of miracles will set people free, to follow Jesus Christ.
7. People will not demand a miracles to believe in the message from Jesus Christ. The miracle often surface to confirm the present direction, or to show the new direction in the middle of a cross road.

Satan will like to perform a miracle in the name of «Jesus» when:

1. When some kind of strange and unknown «Jesus» is preached.
2. There is no preaching about repentance, u-turns.
3. The miracle worker will take some credit.
4. The miracle worker will collect money to perform.
5. The miracle will not have a lasting effect (Healing, etc.)
6. The miracle worker will attach his audience to follow his ministry.
7. People will demand a miracles, to believe that Jesus Christ exist . (A unfaithful and wicked generation).

-----------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven