Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ted Porter:"April 17, 2011 - The World May Never Be the Same"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/tedp416.htm

Ted Porter (16 Apr 2011)
"April 17, 2011 - The World May Never Be the Same"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

What would you say if I told you that Abib 13 on the Hebrew calendar was the day satan entered Judas Iscariot?

And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude. Luke 22:2-6

Understandably so, Abib 13, also called Nisan 13, is the day most expected for the fulfillment of Revelation 12:9 when satan will be thrown to earth and enter into the body of the fourth horseman of Revelation.

What would you then say if I told you that April 17, 2011 is Abib 13?

What if I also told you that on March 28, 2011, a “mysterious cosmic blast in the constellation Draco” the dragon occurred “so unlike is it to anything ever observed before”?

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Cosmic-Fireworks-Erupt-When-Black-Hole-in-Dragons-Belly-Swallows-Star-72239.html?wlc=1302722521&wlc=1302747180

Now counting March 28th through April 17th, there are 21 days. In the book of Daniel it is recorded that it took an Angel sent from God the same number of days, 21, to reach Daniel, (having to contend with the prince of the kingdom of Persia).

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Daniel 10:13

Note that the term “prince” is used here as a term for an angel, specifically a fallen angel, a follower of the great dragon.

What if I now told you that a “prince” of a country from the fallen Roman Empire, will apparently turn 30 prophetic years of age on April 17, 2011? Will satan, being thrown from heaven, descend in bodily form like a frog and possess him on this date?

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13

Now how one calculates prophetic years of true age is hidden from many, so many will be in the dark. However, this prince is the prime candidate for taking the role of dragon on earth. While he goes by “prince” he does not go by a last name. However, his lineage’s last name is pendragon which is Welsh for “head dragon”.

Remember, Jesus was around 30 when he entered His ministry, when the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him and became one with Him.

And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, Luke 3:22-23

What if I finished by showing you that this same “prince” unmistakably revealed himself to his brethren exactly half of a prophetic year before April 17, 2011? The date this “prince” chose to do this was in mimicry of Joseph who revealed himself to his brothers in Egypt, 2 years into the 7 year famine.

And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest. Genesis 45:4-6

This dragon however does not come to preserve life but to extinguish it. This person as the dragon will indeed be the last of the four horsemen to ride,

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8

But let us start at the beginning. Revelation reveals there will be an unholy trinity at the end of this age. Revelation 13 describes them as the dragon, the beast of the sea, and the beast of the land. Revelation 12:9 reveals that the dragon also goes by three other names, the serpent, the devil, and satan.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Revelation 16, 19, and 20 reveal that one of the beasts is “THE beast”, while the other beast is, “the false prophet”.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13

Notice that all three are possessed with unclean spirits. These are alien spirits, these are aliens that also inhabit another dimension like a galaxy far, far, away. So, in a real sense, we have aliens possessing the bodies of three people that form the unholy trinity. While some have pictured aliens as green reptiles, we have them pictured in Revelation as frogs, although many frogs are green. And technically, frogs are amphibians, not reptiles. But who’s counting. Don’t forget that another acceptable translation of the word “pale” in Revelation 6:8 talking about the fourth horseman, is “green”.

Let’s now examine the four horsemen who will ride and each in turn try to control the Roman Empire under their leadership. These horsemen ride during the time of the end of this age as represented by the iron and clay of Nebuchadnezzar’s statue. The first one to ride was Napoleon. Napoleon was of minor Roman (Italian) royalty who became the ruler of France and proceeded to try to conquer the former Roman Empire. The second horseman to ride was Hitler. Hitler was Austrian who became ruler of Germany and proceeded to try to conquer the former Roman Empire.

Imagine if I told you that the third horseman was one of the unholy trinity, specifically the beast. Imagine if I then told you he would be revealed when he confirmed a covenant with many for one week to become ruler of a country made up of many people from the former Roman Empire. Imagine if I told you that he would confirm his commitment to this covenant exactly one week before many people would need to return this confirmation by voting him into office to become ruler of this country. Imagine if I told you this has already happened.

There was someone who confirmed his willingness to enter such a covenant in a multimillion dollar 30 minute commercial seen around the world in prime time in 2008, even preempting the start of the last game of the Baseball World Series. Imagine if I told you the date this occurred was exactly, to the day, the date I had been waiting to see if such an event would happen since 2003. Imagine my surprise when it did.

This date was also not kept to myself but shared with others. An article was published on October 8, 2003 to the website www.FiveDoves.com. This article alluded to how one could calculate this 2008 date if one so desired, based of course on subtracting 1 week which as explained in the article would be 7 years of 360 days from September 23, 2015. Excerpts from this article are shown in italics below:

The modern day commandment to rebuild Jerusalem occurred when the Nation of Israel captured Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. Rebuilding has indeed occurred since that time in Jerusalem. Adding 7 weeks or in other words 49 years of 360 days from June 7, 1967 brings us to exactly Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, in the year 2015, (September 23, 2015, Tishri 10, 5776). Would this not be the fulfillment of prophecy for Christ to return as the King of Kings "when Antichrist shall be destroyed by the brightness of Christ's coming"?

It is very hard to have a truly original idea but I have searched the internet and not found this date, September 23, 2015, referenced in this regard. So for now I can claim it as original and put it forth as the fulfillment of Daniels 7 weeks of his 70 week prophecy. Time will tell whether this is the fulfillment of this prophecy by Daniel.

-----------------

I will also leave it to others to subtract 7 years from September 23, 2015 if so desired.

This event 7 years before September 23, 2015 on October 29, 2008 has indeed given a tremendous amount of credibility to this particular interpretation of Daniel’s 70 weeks. However, the icing on the cake came exactly 5 prophetic years before September 23, 2015 on October 19, 2010 when another member of the unholy trinity appears to have been identified as such by his actions on that day. Incidentally, his actions on October 19, 2010 were widely reported in the press for all the world to know and for his brethren to understand. This person to quite likely take the reins as the 4th horseman, identified himself not only with the 3rd horseman but the 2nd horseman as well. This person traveled to Kenya, the country of the father of the one believed to be the beast, the 3rd horseman. The country where the 3rd horseman’s step-grandmother says she witnessed the 3rd horseman’s birth. The country where the 3rd horseman’s elusive birth certificate is believed to reside. In so doing with his father a British citizen, the 3rd horseman would have been born a British citizen, subject to the crown. How appropriate.

Now, while in Kenya, the apparent 4th horseman, the prince in line for the crown of Britain, on October 19, 2010, proposed marriage to the woman with which he has been cohabitating. This marriage will take center stage to divert attention away from the Bride of Christ, to divert attention away from the upcoming Marriage of the Lamb. This marriage was announced to take place on April 29, 2011, the 66th anniversary of the marriage of Adolph Hitler, the 2nd horseman, no less. (For more on the 1st – 3rd horsemen see chapters 1-14 of “The Lawless One” which were posted on Five Doves from October 2009 to April of 2010 and John Tng has so graciously kept on his home page.)

Counting April 17th as the 1st day and continuing the count we arrive at April 29th as the 13th day. How the number 13, the 6th prime number, plays into all this is also laid out in the chapters referenced above. How the mark of the beast could look to reflect both 6 and 13 while being both 666 and the number of the beast, is laid out at the following reference:

http://www.endofage.com/seal.html

Also note that October 19, 2010 is exactly 60 prophetic months from September 23, 2015 and exactly 6 prophetic months from April 17, 2011. It is also the 44th prophetic year since June 7, 1967. Note that the apparent 4th horseman was born in 1982 on a high black sabbat, the summer solstice, June 21st, or in European order of day then month, 21/6 or 216, the product of three 6’s. And note that the apparent 4th horseman was not christened till 44 days later on August 4th, which was the 216th day of the year. And finally note that the 44th President of the United States on the day of this christening would celebrate his 21st birthday, drinking age in much of the United States. No kidding!

Now taking the birth date of June 21st in 1982 and subtracting the expected time from conception to when he exited the birth canal, one can determine his actual age, both biologically and Biblically. Normal gestation is 40 weeks. However, one could hazard to guess this gestation was not normal. He very easily could have been premature by a week and we now have a number that is the product of 13 and 3 or 39 weeks. So, subtracting 39 weeks or 39 times 7 we come to the date, 9/21/1981. And now adding 30 prophetic years or 30 times 360 we land directly on the date, April 17, 2011. Remember, the 4th horseman is imitating Joseph, beloved son of Jacob/Israel and the first born son of Rachel, by revealing himself to his brethren 5 years into the 7 years of tribulation. And Joseph was also 30 years of age, like Jesus, when he entered his ministry to save Israel and the world from physical death.

And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt. Genesis 41:45

Just as Jesus saves everyone from spiritual and eternal death who will call upon Him to forgive them of their sins and turn from their evil ways and make Him Lord of their life.

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:30

-Shalom,

Ted Porter

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven