Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taylor (14 Apr 2011) "Rapture Date"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/taylor414.htm

Taylor (14 Apr 2011)
"Rapture Date"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
APRIL 21, 2011

Amanda (13 Apr 2011)
"MOST IMPORTANT POST I HAVE EVER POSTED---PLEASE ALL DOVES READ!!!! (RAPTURE DATE)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all doves,

I have to be faithful and write what the Lord has told my son, Jeffrey on the night of April 11. He knows the Lord told him the season which is "SPRING". So Jeffrey wanted to know the month. (How amazing a 9-yr-old wanting to know such deep things!) So he has been wanting to know but hesitant to ask but felt during his last few prayers to the Lord the Lord saying to him nudging him to ask. So last night, April 11, he asked and he ran down to me to say the Lord told him the month and EVEN THE DAY. So, I almost shocked, asked okay almost a little scared because I know it’s the Lord speaking to him. So I asked when and he said the Lord told him APRIL 21. He also said the Lord has been saying that date to him for a good week during the day while he's at school. I'm watching now for April 21. I was in a huge May 2011 watch but the Lord is throwing a fast one on me. (My ways aren't His... that verse He layed upon my heart this morning during praying).

Doves, this is in one week from this Thursday! I'm ready but our human minds can only race and race!!!!!! I love you all and wanted to post what the Lord is saying to my son. I love Jeffrey's child-like faith because he just says this is what Jesus said with no doubts of faith (unlike his mommy). I have the butterflies right at this moment and want to scream Jesus is coming!!!!

Love you all,
Amanda
April 21, 2011 is right before the Torah—calendar year 2010 ends in early May (2011). So Jesus is returning in (God’s calendar) 2010.
Deborah (30 Dec 2009)
"A Prophetic Word That Rapture Will Be in 2010!"

Here is a prophetic word that indicates Jesus is coming in 2010:

Susan Armstrong (22 Dec 2009)
2010 Rapture

Originally Posted by Charity

My husband and I have a good friend named Genaro who works with us here at the orphanage (in Mexico). Jake led him to Christ a couple years ago, so he is a relatively new Christian. He is a very reserved fellow, polite and a bit shy toward adults but great with kids.

Genaro doesn't know much about 'end times' stuff or the Rapture, other than what Jake has told him in casual conversion. He goes to church with us, but unfortunately our pastor doesn't talk about these things.

Well, one day in August (2009) Genaro came to work really excited. He told Jake that he had been asleep in his bed when a really bright white being appeared in his room and he heard a voice say, "Prepare yourself; Jesus Christ is coming in 2010." --

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2009/susana1222.htm

In addition, Jesus said,
If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee (Revelation 3:3).
He is obviously saying that to the one who watches, He will not come as a thief and that person will know the hour! (Hour -- Greek hora -- Strong’s 5610; various meanings, including, “any definite time, point of time, moment.”)
God’s Promises of Revelation
It is clear that Jesus will not come as a "thief in the night" for watchful believers, because in the very same passage, verse 4, Paul tells us,
But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
If we are trusting in Christ and looking for His coming, Paul said that even the very day does not have to surprise us!
Also, Jesus exhorted, "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief" (Revelation 3:3, KJV), obviously saying He will come as a thief only to those not watching! It is obvious that for those watching, He will NOT come as a thief.
Jesus rebuked those who did not understand the signs of the times in His day:
O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky, but can ye not discern the signs of the times (Matthew 16:3).
Of the end of the age, Jesus said,
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh (Luke 21:28).
He said we would know when it is near!
God said, "Surely the sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing it to His servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7, NIV). God said "nothing," and He did not exclude Christ's return. I take Him at His word.
God not only knows the end from the beginning, He tells us that He makes it known!
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. (Isaiah 46:10).
He has already made it known! I personally believe it has been hidden in His Word all along, to be unlocked in His timing. There is nothing wrong with seeking! No doubt, it pleases God.
God said,
I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee (Isaiah 48:5, KJV).
Jesus said the Holy Spirit "will teach you all things" (John 14:26). He said "all things." Did Jesus make a mistake, forgetting to exclude when He will return? I don't think so.
Friends confide in one another. Abraham was called God’s “friend” (Isaiah 41:8; James 2:23).
And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do (Genesis 18:17).
Now, because of Jesus’ atonement, we are called friends of God:
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends (Jesus, John 15:15).
The Bible also says that Jesus was crucified so that the blessing of Abraham, part of which was friendship with God, would come upon the Gentiles -- us (Galatians 3:14).
Ecclesiastes 1:9 says:
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun (NIV).
In addition, there is ample precedent for God revealing specific times in advance.
■He gave Noah advance notice of when the flood would be (Genesis 6,7).
■He told Abraham how long the Israelites would be in Egypt (Genesis 15:13).
■As mentioned, He revealed to many the very day of Elijah's rapture (2 Kings 2).
■He told Jeremiah how long the Babylonian exile would be (Jeremiah 29:10).
■He told Daniel exactly when Messiah would come the first time (Daniel 9:25-26).
Some, including the brilliant Sir Isaac Newton, believe this same passage holds the key to the timing of His return.
There is evidence that the Bible reveals the exact number of years of "the times of the Gentiles" and the exact span of time to Israel's rebirth in 1948 and the recapture of Jerusalem in 1967.
Elijah knew the day he would be raptured!
Obviously, leaving us clueless now would violate God's own established pattern as revealed in His Word!
Do you need hope for the future? Find peace with God.

I'm expecting some time in 2010. Mostly, because that's the year I was told tribulation would begin when I was 10 years old (1977). I originally was thinking 2020, but the Holy Spirit told me clear as a bell 2010 for start of the tribulation.
Source: RITA

As in multi-variable calculus, there is often more than one solution to a problem providing the same result…See this book at this link…

http://www.thereturnofjesusmyking.com/register.aspx

Amos 3:7
“For the Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants and prophets”
Luke 12:12
“Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known”
God says that there is nothing that is hidden that shall not be known! He also tells us his plan will be revealed to his servants and prophets!! Wouldn’t the year of the rapture and the years of the 70th week be revealed, since they are his plan!?
The FACT (and I say fact with boldness) is that the year of the rapture and the following years of tribulation has been hidden in God’s word. The year of the rapture WILL BE 2010, and the following years of the 70th week of Daniel WILL BE 2010 – 2017!!
The Rapture will happen THIS year, no ifs ands or buts about it.

How can I be so sure?
It’s in the Word of God.
A Jubilee year was the year following 7 cycles of Sabbatical years or 49 years. Hence, every 50th year was Jubilee. The Jubilee year would be counted from the time Israel had entered the Promised Land.
The biblical requirements for Jubilee were/are:
1. Return of all property to the original owners
2. All loans [debts] in Israel were canceled.
3. Slaves were set free.
4. The ram’s horn would be blown on Yom Kippur of the Jubilee year, proclaiming liberty throughout the land.
So, what is the prophetic significance of Jubilee?
As we shall see in the coming days, Messiah will restore the Jubilee in His Second Coming.

God told them to start counting jubilees from the time they entered Canaan, which was in 1413 B.C. The Lord said that they would count off 70 jubilees from this time. Well, 70 jubilee’s * 49 year per jubilee equals 3430 years or 70 jubilee’s. If you add 3430 years to 1413 B.C, you come to the year 2017 as the beginning of the 70th jubilee from the time they entered Canaan!!!

3430 – 2017 =’s 1413!!

So, as you can clearly see, the last jubilee from the time of Canaan ends in 2017, with the return of Jesus Christ! On a very important and interesting note, by counting off jubilee year after jubilee year from the time of Canaan, you will land on 1967 when Jerusalem was recaptured!

Coincidence? I don’t think so!
The recapture of Jerusalem was an historic “jubilation” for the people of Israel! The recapture of Jerusalem was undoubtedly a year of jubilee; it would not make any sense for it not to be.
So, the next jubilee year would be 50 years later in the year 2017!
This is etched is God’s word!!
The year 2017 will be the jubilee that the messiah himself will restore when he returns.

——————–
The 70 weeks prophecy
In the 70 weeks prophecy given to Daniel, God predicted Jerusalem would be rebuilt, destroyed again, and rebuilt again. The one thing many people take out of context with this verse is what Jerusalem is in this prophecy. Modern Jerusalem didn’t even exist when that prophecy was given. So it doesn’t figure into the equation.
The Jerusalem that existed when the prophecy was given, in the 6th century B.C., is mostly what is known today as “the Jewish Quarter”. It’s also called “Zion” in the Scriptures. It was pretty much shaped like a square and consisted of the lower part of Mount Moriah, where the temples once stood, and the hill of Zion, directly west from there.
The rest of what we call Jerusalem, even the rest of the Old City, came much later. Most of what is known today as the Old City, with the notable exception of the Jewish Quarter, was built by Hadrian. There are some structures, mostly churches, chapels, or mosques, that were added later by Emperor Constantine, Crusaders, and the Ottoman Empire.
None of the above was part of 6th century B.C. Jerusalem. Consequently, none of it qualifies as “restoring and building” Jerusalem, in the biblical context of the 70 weeks. Remember, the prophecy states Jerusalem would be rebuilt, destroyed, and rebuilt again. The Jewish Quarter, which is prophetic Jerusalem, was destroyed in 1948 during the Arab-Israeli conflict.
It remained desolate until Jews recovered East Jerusalem, 19 years later, during the 6-Day War. Remember, it took the complete destruction of Jerusalem 19 years to happen (586 B.C – 606 B.C) with the 3 sieges. Well, it also took 19 years for the complete restoration of Jerusalem (1948 – 1967).

Anyway, reconstruction began in June 1969, after evacuating all Arabs. All this was prophesied in the Scriptures.
The prophecy of the 70 weeks, given in Daniel 9:24-27 is the single most important, most accurate, TIME LINE in history.

This time line alone gives us the exact year of the rapture and years of the tribulation! Here’s why:
There are two time lines regarding the return of Jesus: the first is the “70 weeks” given in Daniel 9:24-27. The second is Luke 21: 24 – 36. Both time lines concern Jerusalem. In the one in Luke, Jesus states that Jerusalem will fall to Gentiles, and will be continuously trampled by Gentiles, UNTIL the “times of the Gentiles” are fulfilled. AFTER their “times” are fulfilled, there will be signs in the sun moon and stars, distress of nations with perplexity, the seas and waves reverberating, men dying of terror, the powers of heaven shaken. And then shall THEY see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory!

In verse 32 Jesus adds that THIS GENERATION, [in context, the generation after Jerusalem is recovered by Jews, and is no longer trampled by Gentiles] WILL NOT PASS AWAY without ALL THESE THINGS happening. We are that generation, without a doubt.
Jerusalem returned to the Jews on June 7, 1967 during the 6-Day War, AS JESUS PREDICTED.
This happened after 2,030 years of continuous Gentile trampling, just as Jesus predicted. So, the generation that sees the “gentiles trampling over Jerusalem” end will not pass away before all things are complete. So, one jubilee cycle (50 years) later, the Lord shall return in power and great glory in 2017!

Now to the time line of Jesus’ comings from the book of Daniel, now that I have explained the one in Luke:
JESUS CHRIST “FIRST” COMING…..
The 70 weeks of Daniel chapter 9 gives us the time line for Jesus’ First and Second Comings, not just the first!!!!!
Verse 24 says “from the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem to Messiah Prince there will be 7 weeks, AND 62 weeks”. He said there would be two periods from the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem to Messiah Prince: one would be 49 years [7 weeks]; the other would be 434 years [62 weeks], totaling 69 weeks or 483 years. There is no reason to word it like “62 weeks AND 7 weeks”, other than the fact that is referring to TWO TIME LINES of weeks!! So there are TWO COMMANDMENTS to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in this prophecy, not just one!!!

The first commandment to restore and build Jerusalem was given by Artaxerxes of Persia in the 20th year of his reign, which was March of 445 B.C. [Nehemiah 2:1]. From that time, there would be 69 (7+62) sabbatical weeks until Messiah would appear. The 69 sabbatical weeks = 483 years. 483 years multiplied by 360 days in Hebrew calendar = 173,880 days……
Divided by 365.2 days in the solar ["Christian"] calendar = 476.1 years. Now, if you add 476.1 years from the first commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, you come to the year 29 A.D. when Jesus the Messiah began His public ministry. Verse 26 specifies that it’s AFTER the last 62-week period of this prophecy that Messiah would be killed. That still leaves the first 7 weeks of the timeline.
Messiah Prince would confirm the covenant by dying for our sins AFTER the final 62-week period of the 69 weeks, “in the middle of” the (70th) week.

That happened, right on cue, 3½ years later, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 70TH WEEK, on Passover when Jesus was crucified, then resurrected.

So, this part of the time line, which pointed to Jesus First Coming, already took place exactly as predicted.
IN THE MIDDLE of the 70th week [Daniel 9:27], at 69½ weeks, Jesus died and rose, THEREBY CONFIRMING the eternal Abraham covenant. That leaves HALF A WEEK [3½ years] in our “future”, which will be the last 3½ years of tribulation, and the reign of Antichrist.
The last 3.5 years of the tribulation will complete the 70th week, which ENDS WITH THE SECOND COMING. The first part of the prophecy fulfilled the first coming of the prince messiah!

JESUS CHRIST “SECOND” COMING……
On to the “Dual” or second fulfillment of the prophecy:
Because the last half of Daniel’s 70th week begins with the reign of Antichrist and ends with the return of Christ, the 70 weeks time line IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT the Second Coming.

Understand this part….

That is why Daniel said “KNOW & UNDERSTAND”, because God’s people were destroyed for their lack of knowledge about his first coming, now it seems our generation will be destroyed for their lack of knowledge about the exact year of his second coming!!
The Jews did not know or understand the prophecy so missed the coming of Jesus. This evil generation looks like we will repeat their mistake…Be destroyed for not knowing or understanding the SECOND coming of Jesus!

I wish people would understand this:
It stands to reason, therefore, that if Gabriel gave Daniel the exact year of His First Coming, he’d also give him the exact year of His Second Coming!!!! He did. It’s been in the Bible for 2,500 years.
Why are the 69 weeks that led to the first appearance of Messiah divided into TWO sections? The 69 weeks AND 7 weeks. Why divide them into TWO periods of 7 weeks and 62 weeks, respectively? Why not simply say “69 weeks”?

The reason there’s a division of TWO distinct time periods in the “69 weeks” is that there will be TWO COMINGS OF MESSIAH PRINCE:
“From the word to RESTORE and BUILD Jerusalem to Messiah Prince SHALL BE 7 weeks and 62 weeks”. SEE THE SEPARATION?! The prophecy, if you really read it, states there’s a division of TWO distinct time periods in the “69 weeks”

There have been only TWO DECREES IN HISTORY to “return and rebuild” Jerusalem. That’s handy because there are also TWO distinct TIME PERIODS in the prophecy!!!
* The first was Artaxerxes’ decree in 445 B.C., mentioned above.
* The second decree came on April 1, 1969 [Passover Eve] when the Knesset voted to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, i.e., “bring the Jewish Quarter to life again”!
TWO DIFFERENT DECREES – TWO DIFFERENT SETS OF WEEKS!
The prophecy states that there will be 69 weeks total from the first decree or command to “restore and rebuild Jerusalem, as I already explained above, so there will be 7 weeks from the SECOND command to “restore and rebuild” Jerusalem!
Back to the second decree or command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem….
What we presently call “the Jewish Quarter”, plus the Southern part of Mt. Moriah, is the Jerusalem that EXISTED at the time that prophecy was given.
It’s the Jerusalem Daniel knew as a youth, before being deported to Babylon, the one he loved and was interceding for when he received the message from Gabriel. Other portions of the Old City were added much later.

Therefore, the ONLY “Jerusalem”, EXISTING AT THAT TIME, that remained in need to be rebuilt is what we presently know as the “Jewish Quarter”. Hence, it’s the “Jerusalem” the 70 weeks prophecy applies to.
Remember, the Jewish quarter was completely destroyed in the 1948 Israeli/Arab war, so it makes sense it would be “restored” and “rebuilt”, and it surely was!
If the 62-week portion led to His first coming, the 7-week portion MUST lead us to His Second Coming.
Hence, 7 weeks [49 years] is the time that will transpire from the SECOND decree to rebuild Jerusalem to His SECOND coming.

So, there will be 7 weeks (49 years) from the SECOND command to restore Jerusalem (modern day Jewish quarter) to his SECOND coming! See, 483 years from FIRST command to rebuild and restore Jerusalem is the FIRST COMING, and the 49 years from the SECOND command the restore and rebuild Jerusalem would be the SECOND COMING!

The command to restore Jerusalem came on April 1st, 1969, and the actual beginning of the rebuilding came two months later on June 6th, 1969!!

So, all you have to do is add 49 years or 7 weeks from the time the actual rebuilding of ancient Jerusalem began to get the second coming of Jesus Christ!

The prophecy EXPLICITLY tells us that the time lines of the FIRST and SECOND coming’s of Jesus will both end with the “end of a command to restore and rebuild” Jerusalem, and there was so command of any sort in 1967, but only 1969!!! So, the count starts from 1969, not 1967!!
If we count 17,640 days [49 Hebrew years] from that date the rebuilding started, it takes us EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2017, when Jesus Second Coming takes place, at the Battle of Armageddon!! Rosh Hashanah, being the Hebrew New Year, will also be the beginning of the 50th year a/k/a Jubilee. Ten days later on Yom Kippur, the Judgment of Nations will be completed, the tribulation will officially end.

According to Leviticus chapter 25, Jews were to count 7 sabbatical weeks of 49 years [the EXACT terminology used in Daniel 9:25] and then the 50th year would be the Year of Jubilee, when LIBERTY would be proclaimed throughout the land, everyone returned to his property, ALL debt was canceled, even slaves were set free.
It matches PERFECTLY with the 70 weeks chronology.
Jesus, our Jubilee, will return 7 weeks [49 years] after the 1969 order to rebuild Jerusalem, defeat Antichrist, save all Israel, restore the 12 tribes to their former possessions in Israel and proclaim liberty not only in the Holy Land, but throughout ALL the earth.
Little did Jordanians know, back in 1948, when they destroyed the Jewish Quarter, thinking their act would prevent Jews from ever returning, that THEY WERE PAVING THE WAY FOR THE FULFILLMENT of this GREAT prophecy. Is God amazing, or what?
Little did the Israeli Knesset know when they voted on April 1, 1969, or when actual reconstruction began in June 1969, that they were fulfilling Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy and paving the way for the return of Him, whom they rejected.

This rebuilding project was also foretold is Psalms 102:16: “when the Lord shall BUILD UP Zion (modern day Jewish quarter), He shall appear in His glory”. The count started when Zion was commanded to be “rebuild and restored” in June 1969!!! PRAISE GOD!!
“From the word to return and build Jerusalem to Messiah Prince shall be 7 weeks AND 62 weeks”…
For the first portion of this verse to be true, there MUST BE a “7 week” [49 year] period from a commandment to restore and build Jerusalem to Messiah Prince. And we know it wasn’t during His First Coming.
And we know God can’t lie.
Hence, that part of the prophecy MUST BE fulfilled in His Second Coming.
Christ’s Second Coming will be on Rosh Hashanah 2017.

The Rapture will take place some 7 years earlier, THIS YEAR, in 2010!!!!!!! (GOD’S CALENDAR 2010 ENDS IN EARLY MAY OF 2011).
Could I be wrong about this? I can be wrong about MANY things.
God, on the other hand, CAN’T and ISN’T.
According to God’s holy and precise word, the SECOND COMING of Jesus Christ WILL, not maybe take place on September 21st, 2017 fulfilling the Feast of Trumpets! He will have the sheep and goat judgment on the Day of Atonement, 1000 years will begin on Tabernacles, and he will set up the tabernacle of David 75 days later on the 1335th day! This means the tribulation for a fact is the prophesied to start this year, along with the rapture happening this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://2010rapture.org/surprise.html

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven

Re: Taylor (14 Apr 2011) "Rapture Date"

Can you please send me all your money, house deeds, car keys, and address so I can come pick them up?

You won't be needing them, but I may (evidently).In the book Heaven is for Real (national best seller), Cody saw his dad fighting in a war (coming soon). His dad is a pastor in OKlahoma. Cody got the revelation from Jesus.
I wonder which kid has it right?

Note: There is no Private revelation.God has revealed everything we need to know in His word.

Occupy until he comes.

Private revelations lead to ALL KINDS of strange things.

Islam was founded on private revelations.
Mormonism: Private revelation
JW's : private
Hinduism: Private
ALL CULTs: private

Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. Why? To fool God's children into listening to lies instead of knowing God's word.

steven
It remained desolate until Jews recovered East Jerusalem, 19 years later, during the 6-Day War. Remember, it took the complete destruction of Jerusalem 19 years to happen (586 B.C – 606 B.C) with the 3 sieges.

Pls note 606BC Babylonian captivity is wrong as explained earlier...

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=872518&cmd=show

see last pg
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270

steven

The first commandment to restore and build Jerusalem was given by Artaxerxes of Persia in the 20th year of his reign, which was March of 445 B.C. [Nehemiah 2:1]. From that time, there would be 69 (7+62) sabbatical weeks until Messiah would appear. The 69 sabbatical weeks = 483 years. 483 years multiplied by 360 days in Hebrew calendar = 173,880 days……
Divided by 365.2 days in the solar ["Christian"] calendar = 476.1 years. Now, if you add 476.1 years from the first commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, you come to the year 29 A.D. when Jesus the Messiah began His public ministry.

Also if 445BC was when Artaxerxes build wall to Jesus is 69weeks? then how will Cyrus's decree till Jesus at 69weeks fit in?

My answer is that 445BC is wrong...it should be 400BC from King Cyrus decree and Artaxerxes decree was 49years(7weeks) later in about 351BC.
The wall being build was only partially(parallel from Cyrus's decree) fulfilled because Jesus was cut-of after 62weeks and not after 69weeks.

see
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

Mike, every time I think of 62 + 7, I would reject deep in my hearth to add this up like what others did!!

YHWH's Word is not a source of confusion, so your theory of Yahshua was cut off right after 62 weeks caught my eyes!

That left only 7 weeks to fulfill in which the counting began on the order of restore Yerushalayim in 1969.
Now I began to goose bump, please continue Mike what is the rest ... I am interested to know the rest explanation of 7 weeks instead of 1 week?

Gimel

Dear Bro Gimel,

Love to know people like you who rightly divide God's Word!

My pleasure to quote what was discussed before...

mike from RITA
I would like to share Daniel's 3 layer shavua prophecy being fulfilled in below senarios:-

1ST LAYER:- 70weeks of years
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434years + 7years + 49 years
= 490years

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434years…

From Cyrus Decree till Jesus preached Acceptable year of the Lord to Jews...
is 434years (62weeks of years)...
Pls note this period includes the 49years (7weeks of years) from the same decree of Cyrus till Artexerxes's decree to build the walls of Jerusalem within 52days. see Nehemiah 6:15.
Note 52days is the same period from Jesus' death (cut-off) 3rd day + 49days till Pentecost.

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7years…

Jesus preached the Acceptable year of the Lord to His people in Nazareth after His ministry in Syria (Luke 4:15-30) note that He mentioned 3 years 6 months in verse 25

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified.
+3or4 years in Judah and then being cut-off in the midst of the week(7years)
note that in Luke13:1-9
He mentioned 3 years in verse7 and 1 year in verse 8

after possible few years…HolySpirit filled (Stephen) was rejected.
+4or3 years when Stephen(HolySpirit) was rejected and stoned to death.
see Acts Chapter 7:51-60 "Ye…always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did…And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit…and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge…"
Thus ended the week of 7years.

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49years…

From the decree to build Jerusalem in 1967 till 2016 [or quarters in 1969 till 2018]
Israel miraculously won the war in 6Days and rested in the 7th Day.
It would be fulfilled that Israel will build the wall in 2016 or 2018.

2ND LAYER:- 70weeks of days
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434days + 7days + 49 days
= 490days

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434days…

From the time Scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem came to Jesus, possibly 40 days before the feeding of the 4000 which could be another passover, 1 year before His entry into Jerusalem in 10th of 1st month.
= 40days + 384days (1year with Adar2) + 10days (mth of Passover)

= 434 days
= 62weeks (days)

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7days…

Jesus entry into Jerusalem on 10th of 1st month

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified on 13th night buried before 14th (Passover).
+ 3 days in Jerusalem
+ 1 day being crucified and buried on day4 (being cut-off in the midst of the week)
+ 3 days (3nights) before resurrection

= 7 days
= 1 week (days)

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49days…

From the resurrection till pentecost = 7 weeks [Holy Spirit Baptism]

= 7 x 7 days
= 7weeks (days)

3RD LAYER:- 70 years of (weeks)
= 70 Pentecost (7 weeks per year)
= 70 years

Fulfilling of 62weeks = 62 years…

From the time Israel was born as a nation in 14 May 1948AD which is 6th Sivan till 2010AD
= 2010AD 6th Sivan - 1948 years 6th Sivan
= 62 years (365.2468 days per year)

Fulfilling of 1 week = 1 year…

Rapture by Jesus and Covenant of death within 2011AD?
= 1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD?

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 7 years…

From the rapture till 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ = 7years (shortened Tribulation period)
= 7 years (<360 per year?)

for more interesting conversation in old RITA...
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1051136&cmd=show

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1055542&cmd=show

Thanks a lot Mike, then I guess we have an absolute Deadline, that is year 2018. This what I liked, treating the Bible as a scientific resource, therefore never it will be wrong at anytime, though our interpretation could be wrong.

However, I feel, it was very clear 1948 was a turning point, 1969 was another turning point, all began the counting, time limit has been applied. In short, if we pass 2018, then the word is not fulfilled, but that's impossible because, it must be fulfilled, therefore it must happen before the final deadline 2018. QED.

You know these weeks, I have goose bumps that something significant will happen preceeding the rapture of the church and it's gonna be huge .... It's really hard to concentrate on other things when you know for almost sure that the deadline is 2011.

Yes Gimel,

Thats the reason I believe in Spring/summer rapture because the 63rd year ends May14 2011...hopefully we need not wait till the 'Fall' see_a_son ...

Fall for Fallen Angels?

Hi Mike & Gimel,

I just want to thank you again so much for joining this website,your thoughts, comments, and fellowship!

God Bless

Steven

Thanks Steven,

I hope more people would fellowship here too in your great website...
Your website is where we can agree or disagree and discuss so many 'open' ideas, thoughts, comments and informations.

Great Work