Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Benjamin Netanyahu was snubbed by Pop-star Justin Bieber.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

Justin Bieber refuse to meet Jewish terror victim’s
April 13, 2011

Justin Bieber refused join the Israeli Prime Minister, who planned a joint meeting with Jewish victims of rocket fire from Gaza.

Benjamin Netanyahu was snubbed by Pop-star Justin Bieber.
Benjamin Netanyahu was scheduled to host pop star at his Jerusalem office. The israeli PM was planning to take advantage of the PR situation, and invited a group of kids from communities near Gaza border to attend.

But the pop sensation Justin Bieber refused to meet with children living in communities affected by Gaza rocket fire, Channel Two reported on Tuesday.

The children had disembarked from a school bus just before it was hit by a Hamas rocket last Thursday, critically wounded a teen and moderately wounding the bus driver.

Bieber reportedly refused to meet the children, which led Netanyahu to cancel the meeting.

Upon arriving in Israel on Monday, the singer was met by throngs of tween girls who mobbed his Tel Aviv hotel.

Some 200 young fans gathered at Tel Aviv’s Sheraton Hotel Monday morning, staying there for hours in the hope of catching sight of the phenom. Bieber is scheduled to give a concert in Tel Aviv on Thursday night.

“We arrived especially on a flight from Eilat,” said Yaakov Melamed, father of a 12-year old girl – one of about 200 groupies in the hotel’s lobby on Monday. “We are following him everywhere,” said Adi, 14, from Ganei Tikva. “I will go with him to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, and I’ve been waiting here since eight in the morning,” she said.

Source: Israeli daily Haaretz

My comment:

To mix pop-artists with politics is not uncommon. Band Aid had great success, forcing the World to think about the starving children in Africa.

The Israeli prime Minister must not act like a sulking kid, refusing to meet Justin Bieber, It is the Canadian pop stars sovereign choice to accept Public Relation stunts or not.

Justin Bieber must likewise take a look in the mirror. Is Jewish children suffering from trauma caused by Islamic terrorism, not worthy of his time and attention?

Why is He refusing to bless Israel?

Numbers 23:25
Then Balak said to Balaam, “Neither curse them at all nor bless them at all!”

To ignore Israels pain, is a sin. God of the Bible demand from us, that we bless Israel. Care for her, and have compassion on His people.

Isaiah 40:1
[ Comfort for God’s People ] Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

To harm Israel might be the most foolish thing you ever did. It not repented for, it will have consequences for eternity.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Written by Ivar
-------------------------------------------------------

“Enforce no-fly zone over Israel to “save Gaza”
April 13, 2011

Many bloggers suggest the Arab League should demand a no fly zone over Israel, to save the “freedom fighters in Gaza”.

The Israeli Air force protects Israel, and is used to cripple Islamic terrorism in Gaza.
The “no-fly” zone in Libya set a precedent for possible action in Syria, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, but instead, the Arab League has targeted Israel.

The Arab group, which includes the Palestinian Authority as a full member, has called on the United Nations to send airplanes from foreign countries to keep Israel for retaliating for terrorist attacks from Gaza.

The League called Israel’s actions “brutal,” but the Israeli government told Reuters, “If the Arab League wants a no-fly zone in Gaza is it also talking about ground-to-ground missiles that are fired from Gaza on Israeli cities? About missiles fired at school buses? About mortar shells fired at farms?”

When the United Nations Security Council imposed the no-fly zone on Libya, at the behest of the United States, Britain and France, several bloggers immediately commented that the same policy could be demanded in Israel by the mostly pro-Arab League.

The idea seemed remote at the time, particularly in light of the Muslim uprisings that exposed brute force used by Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen and Bahrain to suppress demonstrations against their regimes.

Ironically, the Arab League not only did not call for a no-fly zone against Muslim countries but also urged Sudan to complain to the United Nations for a missile attack last week that killed two people, at least one of them a senior Hamas terrorist. Sudan has accused Israel of carrying out the counterterrorist operation.

After the no-fly zone was imposed on Libya, Family Security Matters warned that Arab countries would demand that Israeli planes be grounded if terrorists in Hamas-controlled Gaza began escalating violence, as they did last week.

The idea has zero chance of passing the U.N. Security Council – for the time being. However, if Hamas starts up with another of round of attacks that require Israeli retaliation to protect the lives if Israelis, with the consequences of even a few civilians deaths, as well as those of Gaza “militants,” the anti-Israel movement is bound to promote an international campaign in favor of a no-fly zone.

They might not be able to convince the Security Council to impose a no-fly zone in Israel, but their lobby could cause more serious damage to Israel in the international community.

Source: Israel National News

My comment:

The NATO no fly zone over Libya, might just be Satan sending a test ballon over the International community.

Now both CNN and BBC sends reports, hailing NATO for supporting people who shout “Allah is great” just before they fire a rocket to kill people.

There is not much of a difference between “rebels” in Libya, and Hamas fighters in Gaza. They shout the same slogan.

So if NATO can support Islamic Jihad in Libya, why not promote and support the same forces in Gaza?

Israel shall face NATO, Russia, China and the European Union, as they march together into the final battle’s in Zion. The only free and democratic nation of the Middle East shall face total destruction. Than the “false peace” will come, as the enemies of God plan for the final Holocaust on the Jewish people.

Behold: The Messiah Jesus will return to Zion, and judge all who participate in the wicked plans of Satan.

Written by Ivar
---------------------------------------------------------

Episcopalian Priest Practices Islam for Lent
April 13, 2011

He could of given up chocolate for Lent, but instead he gave up Jesus.

Rev. Steve Lawler faces Mecca and prays to "allah" during Lent.
Rev. Steve Lawler said he wanted to understand Islam better, so for the 40 days of Lent he decided to be a Muslim and forget about following Jesus Christ.

Lawler left the Catholic church years back claiming it was too strict. He told Christianity Today that he became an Episcopalian because “The Episcopal church is a fairly open church.”

Lawler claims he is only learning about Islam by doing instead of reading, saying:

“I could have sat down and read scholarly literature on Islam, but that’s still stepping back from it rather than encountering it,” he said, ” you can think about doing something, but once you do it, you really reflect on it.”

Bishop George Wayne Smith of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri does not feel so lackadaisical about practicing Islam during Lent. He stated,

“He can’t be both a Christian and a Muslim,” he said. “If he chooses to practice as Muslim, then he would, by default, give up his Christian identity and priesthood in the church.”

Smith threatening disciplinary action if Lawler continues to play Islam. Lawler did not seem worried about the Bishop’s remarks stating,

“It’s a conversation, so I don’t feel excluded or ordered about, and I understand Bishop Smith’s concerns about what this would mean. I knew I was stepping into this as a discovery. It’s turning out to be different than I thought, but also richer than I thought.”

Source: Christianity Today

My Comment:

When you have Jesus as Lord and Savior, you don’t want to turn Him in for an exchange like you are returning an item at the department store. Jesus and the salvation He gives is the most precious gift one can ever receive. Nothing can compare to His amazing love and His Word. When the Holy Spirit lives inside of you, the thought of “trying on Islam” as if trying on a new shirt, makes your insides cringe. You would not want to grieve the Holy Spirit within you and replace truth with a lie.

The fact that Lawler is playing “house” like a child, and trying out a new religion exposes himself. I pray that the Holy Spirit will nag at his heart unto a godly sorrow so that he can turn back to Jesus.

When Jesus is not enough for people, you must wonder if the seeds were planted on rocky soil that never took root. The seeds blew away in the wind. Jesus told us there would be believers who first love Him, but then lose their devotion.

I am also human and weak. I pray that I will always make Jesus my first love and cling to the promise that no one can take me out of the clutches of His hand.

John 10:29

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

Luke 8:13

Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

Written by Sue

--------------------------------------------------------

Muslim slits daughter’s throat 28 times

My Comment:

Atrocities such as these committed against one’s own flesh and blood, is beyond the unthinkable. Yet, many Muslims who slay in the “name of allah” have no qualms committing such a crime.

There are quite a few verses where Jesus Christ equates murder to the devil.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Yet, there are those who continue to do what pleases the god of this world satan. But Jesus Christ warned us that in the last days, there will be perilous times.

2 Timothy 3

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

We are living now in the end of age, and unless you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, and repented from your sins, Jesus has warned everyone where they will end up. It is not too late.

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars–their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Written by: Gloria
----------------------------------------------------------

Libya might be turned into the next Somalia
April 13, 2011

Ex-Gaddafi aide Moussa Koussa warns against civil war.

Two free masons shake hands. Is Colonel Gadaffi also in union with men like Tony Blair? Are they just sent to create the needed total chaos?
The most high-profile minister to flee Libya has warned against the risks of civil war and the possibility of his country becoming “a new Somalia”.

Speaking publicly for the first time since coming to the UK, Moussa Koussa told the BBC that the unity of Libya was essential to any settlement.

His comments came after rebels rejected an African Union ceasefire proposal.

The AU says Col Muammar Gaddafi has accepted the plan, but on Monday his forces attacked the city of Misrata.

After eight weeks of fighting, pro-Gaddafi forces have recently pushed rebels back towards the east along Libya’s northern coast, but Nato has thwarted their advance.

Source: The BBC.

My comment:

There are many things that can be said about the US Foreign policy. In regards to the Islamic World, at best Washington is like an elephant in a China store.

In the footstep of the US marines there is first destruction, than confusion and anarchy. Like in Somalia. Iraq has become a complete chaos, and Afghanistan has never been more crippled and corrupt.

That NATO supports people who shout “Allah is great” is beyond insanity. It is simply unlimited wickedness.

If Libya goes the Somalian way, President Obama is really paving the way for the last anti-Christ. Because there must first be total chaos, before mankind will embrace the “man of peace” without asking critical questions. The start of the final rebellion is displayed on every TV-channel. Now, we are almost there.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

Written by Ivar
-------------------------------------------------------

Hellpizza of New Zealand spit at God of the Bible
April 13, 2011

A pizza company has caused outrage in New Zealand with billboards advertising hot cross buns accompanied by the slogan: “For a limited time. A bit like Jesus.”.

Umlimited blaspemy is another sing of the end of the age.
Instead of the traditional Christian cross, the buns bare an inverted pentagram, a design symbolic of Satanism.
The giant billboards, placed by the Hell Pizza company, have been plastered around Auckland, the country’s largest city.

Lloyd Ashton, a spokesman for New Zealand’s Anglican Church, condemned the advertising campaign as disgraceful.
“It’s disrespectful to what a lot of people hold very dear,” he said.

“They’ve dared here to take a clumsy poke at something that numbers of people hold sacred.”

Patrick Dunn, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Auckland, said: “I suppose in some ways they are acknowledging that Jesus was around for a limited time, but a number of people might decide to boycott Hell pizzas for a while and I will be one of them.”

Warren Powell, a director of the company, defended the campaign, saying: “I do not see how it could possibly be disrespectful to anyone’s religion.

“We may bring them back next year, and everyone’s saying that Jesus Christ is coming back one day,” he told the New Zealand Herald.

New Zealand’s Advertising Standards Authority confirmed it had received complaints about the billboards and would be investigating.

Hell Pizza, which operates outlets around New Zealand as well as a handful of stores in London, is no stranger to controversy.

In 2008 the firm was forced to apologize to the family of the late Sir Edmund Hillary after a Halloween advertisement featured the skeletal remains of the Everest conqueror, along with those of the Queen Mother and the actor Heath Ledger, dancing on gravestones.

Source: Telegraph.co.uk

My comment:

At the end of the age, people will overlook and not pay attention to blasphemy. Paul warns of terrible times. Now we are there, and the power of the Holy People are almost completely broken.

2 Timothy 3
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

Daniel 12:7
The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day: # 283
April 13, 2011

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
April 13, 2011

John 3:10-11

“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

The Messiah rebuked the teacher of the Torah. Speaking to Nicodemus, Jesus used the term «We». Who is Jesus speaking about? He talks about Him self, His student, and thousands of Jews that was going to put their faith in Him being the Messiah. The leadership in Israel was going to become a stumbling block for its own people. It still is. The majority of the Jewish people still search for the Messiah, whom they do not know by name.
Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven