Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters 4 12 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

“This Gaza-flotilla must be stopped”
April 12, 2011

Israel urges Europe to stop ‘Freedom Flotilla 2′ from sailing to Gaza.

The next Gaza aid flotilla might be of more than 15 ships. A huge provocation in a bid to trigger the Israeli navy.
Pro-Palestinian activists plan to set sail on anniversary of last year’s flotilla, when nine activists were killed in an Israeli commando raid.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged Europe on Monday to do what it can to prevent its nationals from taking part in a flotilla scheduled to depart for Gaza in late May.

“This flotilla must be stopped,” Netanyahu told European ambassadors in Jerusalem.

The Cyprus-headquartered international Free Gaza movement and other pro-Palestinian organizations plan to send more than 15 ships to Gaza.

They are scheduled to set sail around the anniversary of last year’s lethal interception by Israel of the “Freedom Flotilla.”

Source: Israeli Daily Haaretz.

My comment:

Israel sends thousands of trucks with aid into Gaza every week. All the foreign aid is shipped into the two Israeli sea ports of Haifa or Asdod.

Like in any other nation, the cargo ships have to go through custom clearance. The International community does not feel that such custom clearance is needed, for shipments to the Islamic terrorist organization Hamas.

Why?

Is this because the US, EU and Russia believe that Hamas is above International laws, or is it because the Global community feels that there will be nothing more harmful than chocolate in the containers sent by promoters of Jihad?

The truth is that the World is so blinded by Jew-hate, that anything goes as long as the only free and democratic state in the Middle East, are defamed or crippled.

This planned “aid flotilla” is another armada of fools. They make God of Israel their enemy. They have been deceived, and their crocked ways till not escape the coming wrath when the Messiah Jesus returns.

Written by Ivar

-------------------------------------------------------
Israel again halts Zionism to please Obama
April 12, 2011

Four major housing project beyond Green Line removed from District Committee’s agenda following PM’s intervention.‬‬

Israeli police arrests a Jewish settler in the city of Hebron, now back under semi-Islamic occupation.
This promoted by the Israeli Ynet. ‬‬

Four extensive construction plans in Jewish neighborhoods located beyond the Green Line in Jerusalem have been removed from the agenda of the District Planning and Construction Committee following the prime minister’s direct intervention, Ynet has learned.

The move is apparently aimed to prevent an embarrassment before a meeting of the Quartet on the Middle East, scheduled for April 15, a day after the committee was slated to discuss and approve the building plans.

The international community is expected to oppose the expansion of the Jewish neighborhoods and view it as a unilateral move on Israel’s part.

The postponed projects include the plan for the construction of 942 housing units in the Gilo neighborhood, which was approved by a Jerusalem Municipality committee only last week. The move caused great anger in the United States during President Shimon Peres’ visit, including a State Department statement expressing “deep concern” over the new plan.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The Israeli Government is under pressure.

The majority of the Jewish people do not want to give up building in the capital of Israel.

But the semi-Muslim president of the United States of America is convinced that the city of Jewish King David must be surrendered to Islam.

Benjamin Netanyahu is seeing Israel being more and more isolated on the International arena. Without the US Veto Power in the United Nations, the International community would have used military might to stop the ongoing “Jewish occupation”.

Benjamin Netanyahu looks for support in the wrong courtyards. He will loose the approval and blessings of the USA, but will not face the termination of the Jewish statehood. In the midst of darkness, the Light of the World will return from the Kingdom of Heaven. He has promised to come back and collect those who are waiting for Him. He will also judge the enemies of Israel, and all who have done evil.

Israel shall see Him who was pierced, who have comes to rescue her. He who died for the sins of both Jews and gentiles, and who is the resurrection and life.

Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Zechariah 12:10
“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

People of Israel: Give your life to Jesus, and He will give you peace.

Written by Ivar

---------------------------------------------------------
“Muslim wrath makes it more difficult to find peace”
April 12, 2011

This is a statement by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the press just before the weekend.

Benjamin Netanyahu is caught in a fix. The problem will not be solved before the return of the Messiah.
The democratic uprisings that have swept through the Middle East will make it harder for Israel to reach a peace deal with Palestinians, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said this week in an interview.

“Any potential deal with the Palestinians has to account for the tremendous instability in the region,” he said. Netanyahu has long insisted on the need for strong security guarantees, such as maintaining an Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley.

From the start of the Egyptian revolution in January, Netanyahu has expressed skepticism that the uprising would transform Egypt into a democracy. He has worried that Egypt’s peace treaty with Israel could be jeopardized.

Rather than inking a peace deal with Palestinians, “Let’s cement the peace that we already have with Egypt and Jordan,” a senior Israeli official said. “I don’t think there will be an American attempt to go around the negotiators,” he said. “They may present their ideas, but they will stress that an agreement must be negotiated between the parties.”

Source: The Washington Post

My comment:

The Islamic uprising is not a bid to bring peace to the Middle East. It is a bid to bring a unruly Arab people into submission to Islam.

And since Islam do not accept a Jewish homeland in the center of the Islamic World, this statehood will be forces to submit. If Israel does not submit, the Jewish nation will surely face the final bid for its destruction.

This is the cup of sufferings, put up before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. And impossible situation.

How to chose the lesser evil, and trust people who the Jews knows can not be trusted?

We who loves the Messiah, knows we have to love our enemies. Not harm them.

Matthew 5:43

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

But when our enemies wants to rape our daughters and burn down our houses, few of us will be passive onlookers to such crimes. We have to be honest, and say Jesus is right. I am not always able to obey Him.

That is why we all need mercy and grace. We are all saved by mercy and grace, alone.
Written by Ivar

----------------------------------------------------------

Ugandan Goverment: Ritual killings of children on the rise
April 12, 2011

A BBC investigation into human sacrifice in Uganda has heard first-hand accounts which suggest ritual killings of children may be more common than authorities have acknowledged.

James Nsaba Buturo, Uganda's Minister of Ethics and Integrity.

BBC News- Tim Whewell-One witch-doctor led us to his secret shrine and said he had clients who regularly captured children and brought their blood and body parts to be consumed by spirits.

Meanwhile, a former witch-doctor who now campaigns to end child sacrifice confessed for the first time to having murdered about 70 people, including his own son.

The Ugandan government told us that human sacrifice is on the increase, and according to the head of the country’s Anti-Human Sacrifice Taskforce the crime is directly linked to rising levels of development and prosperity, and an increasing belief that witchcraft can help people get rich quickly.

“They capture other people’s children. They bring the heart and the blood directly here to take to the spirits… They bring them in small tins and they place these objects under the tree from which the voices of the spirits are coming,” he said.

Asked how often clients brought blood and body parts, the witch-doctor said they came “on average three times a week – with all that the spirits demand from them.”

Source: BBC News (warning: video in this article is graphic)

My Comment:

It is fairly sickening that this world is so corrupt and evil, that men feel it necessary to perform “killing, torturing, and desecration of body part rituals” to appease satan and his demons. It would take such a cold heart and no morals, to murder a child.

God sees all, and these men will not go unpunished.

Leviticus 20:6

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

We will see more and more of mankind displaying such acts as these, now that we are ever so close to the Coming of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 5:19-21

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Our minds cannot grasp what the endless span of eternity is. But the Word of God is the complete truth. Judgment will come.

Hebrews 9:27

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Unless you repent from your sins, Jesus Christ is completely clear on what will happen.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Written by: Gloria

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Christians arrested for praising Jesus Christ
April 12, 2011

Chinese police officers watch the area where Shouwang church worshipers had planned to gather.
Dozens of Christians who planned to hold an outdoor service in Beijing in protest at being made “homeless” from their place of worship have been arrested, in the latest Communist party crackdown on dissent and demonstrations.

Police cordoned off the walkway where a mobile phone text message had said the service would happen. Officers and plainclothes guards took away dozens of people; it was unclear how many were church members, supporters or bystanders.

The Shouwang church, a Protestant group with about 1,000 members, claims official pressure forced it out of a place of worship it had been renting.

Bob Fu, of the China Aid Association, a US-based group critical of China’s controls on religion, said police had told one church elder the planned service would be an “illegal gathering”.

Source: Guardian Co.

My Comment:

Persecution has happened for many, many years. And now that Jesus Christ is so near, and comes very soon, we will see more and more Christians persecuted.

Jeremiah 20:11

But the Lord is with me as a dread warrior;
therefore my persecutors will stumble;
they will not overcome me.
They will be greatly shamed,
for they will not succeed.
Their eternal dishonor
will never be forgotten.

The above Bible verse tells us that the persecutors will stumble, for Jesus Christ also tells us do not be afraid of what can kill our body.

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Stay strong in Christ. Our King comes soon. and the Holy Word of Christ tell us to rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

1 Peter 4:12-14, 16

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

1 Peter 4:16

Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.

Written by Gloria

-----------------------------------------------------------

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

--------------------------------------------------------
Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
April 12, 2011

John 3:13

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

This verse is used by promoters of soul sleep, the believe that there is not a soul in Heaven. All who have died are waiting for the final day of Judgment. But just tell me: Have anyone ever «gone» into Heaven, I mean ascended into Heaven in their own strenght? That is what Jesus has done several times. He took the Jews out of Egypt. Moses and Elijah appeared in front of Him during the transfiguration. He commanded them. Elijah was raptured, only to return from Heaven at the appointed time. Not in flesh, but as an Angel on the command of God.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven