Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and the Watchmen on the Walls

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/L67.html

“Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and the Watchmen on the Walls
By Jason Lovelace
------------------------------------------------------

Keys for Today:

“Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, ‘Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, “When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, ‘O wicked man, thou shalt surely die;’ if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.”’”

-- Ezekiel 33.1~8

“And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, ‘Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, “Thou shalt surely die;” and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.’”

-- Ezekiel 3.16~21

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

-- Leviticus 18.22

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

-- Leviticus 20.13

“And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.”

-- 1st Kings 14.24

“For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods, And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made. And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the LORD their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city. And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree: And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the LORD carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger: For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, ‘Ye shall not do this thing.’ Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets. Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God. And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them. And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal. And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight…”

-- 2nd Kings 17.7-181

On December 18th, and historic precedent was laid down in the form of the United States’ Senate - following in the footsteps of the United States’ House of Representatives - voting 65-33 to overturn the infamous “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” mandate of the United states Military, in which those choosing a homosexual lifestyle were banned from openly serving. This historic event came on the heels of judicial reviews in which “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” (DADT) was first overturned, then reinstated. President Obama has promised to sign the overturn of DADT into law - a campaign pledge from his 2008 run for the White House. This article and lesson will not deal with the implications of the overturn of DADT: such has already been detailed at length by this author in “Overturning the Rule of Law” (http://jandjinjapan.xanga.com/734140664/overturning-the-rule-of-law/). This will, instead, deal with those so-called “conservative” columnists, authors, and bloggers who call themselves Christians and/or have taken up the hammer in the name of Christian Values.

DADT and the Silence of Conservative Media

It has been interesting to note the response from conservatives concerning the recent overturn of DADT. In the days leading up to and following, very, very little has been mentioned by those in conservative media concerning the implications of ending DADT and allowing people who are shooing an openly homosexual lifestyle to serve in uniform. Out of all the conservative authorship and columnists over the days following the “historic” overturn of DADT, nothing has been written in opposition to this event; that’s right, friends NOTHING has been written. The only writer, columnist, or author that has had the courage to stand against the overturn of DADT has been Anne Coulter, and Miss Coulter’s pieces came out before DADT was overturned in the Senate2,3. Same is said of Fox News Journalist and Conservative Author, Lt. Col. (Ret) Oliver North4. While these authors and articles wrote their musings and articles before the recent vote in the Senate, again, NOTHING has been written or spoken by anyone in Conservative media since. The silence from the right and from conservative outlets is deafening, and yet it is also a tragedy. While decrying other aspects of conservative principles, the sad reality is that most conservatives have been relatively silent concerning DADT and the “right” of homosexuals to openly serve in the United States’ Military. Rush Limbaugh – celebrated and sensational conservative pundit and radio personality has, since the December 19th Senate Vote, posted naught concerning DADT on his website5. The website of Sean Hannity, noted Fox News personality and radio talk-show host, was also bereft of any kind of response to the overturn of DADT by Congress6. The Talkshow of G. Gordon Liddy – former President Nixon aide – was also silent concerning DADT7. The Conservative News Site, World Net Daily (www.wnd.com) had but one story copied from the New York Times8, but no reply or rebuttal of their own following the vote in the Senate. At the conservative site, Hot Air (www.hotair.com), one columnist even went so far as write “I support the move.”9 In fact, stories have even posted at HotAir which have indirectly praised the repeal of DADT10,11,12. So far, very, very few conservative pundits, commentators, and columnists have bothered to speak up and out against the repeal of DADT. In fact, the only reaction to this historic senate vote has come from former Nixon and Reagan aide and former Presidential Candidate, Pat Buchanan13,14 and Senator John McCain (R-AZ)15. Aside from these, there has been no response, no reply from any conservative leader, columnist, pundit, journalist, commentator, or personality.

The Silence of the Lambs

The lack reaction from these conservative commentators listed above is shocking in the respect that many of them consider themselves and declare openly to be followers of Jesus Christ. Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity have both admitted to being followers of Jesus Christ. World Net Daily’s Joseph Farrah not only claims Christ as his Savior, but he also regularly posts articles and commentaries in support of Biblical Christianity. Michelle Malkin attended a Christian Hifgh School and University School (Holy Spirit High School and Oberlin College)16. G. Gordon Liddy has also professed a relationship with Jesus Christ, as have many, many other Conservative Commentators, yet each and every one of them remain eerily silent concerning DADT. In fact, Christian Commantators themselves have been largely silent, all the while several organizations have taken the time to react17. In fact, one of the only singular Christians to respond in any way, shape, or form was Bryan Fischer of Rightly Concerned18. Again, other than the general reporting of the event, there have yet to be any reactions from the overturning of DADT and the allowance of homosexuals to serve openly in our nation’s military. As of the writing of this article and lesson, there has yet to be any Christian Reaction to the overturn of DADT aside from Mr. Fischer and some of the other organizations listed earlier. Where are our Christian commentators? Why have they suddenly become silent in the face of yet another allowance of sin into society?

Surrendering Ground?

The lack of response from Christians regarding the recent overturn of DADT is yet another glaring example of how far we, as American Christians, have come from the days when the preaching of the Gospel was undertaken with authority and power. In the last century, we have seen a great shift in the USA. From the preaching of God’s word as the final authority in our churches and the freedom to teach Christian values in ourt schools to today’s desert of moral ambiguousness, where Islam and Muslim Ideals, Hindu prayer practices, New Age Thought, and Pagan Ideology are all required study in our public schools, yet the Name of Jesus Christ is shunned as profane. The lack of reaction to the overturn of DADT is yet another area in which the Church of Jesus Christ is surrendering ground to the enemy. We’ve already allowed sin to have inroads by the allowance of the watering down of the Gospel, embracing of sin as an “alternative” lifestyle rather than one that is ****ing and destructive, failing to preach on the eternal reality of hell, the Lake of Fire, and the Devil, questioning of the Virgin Birth and even the Godhood of Jesus Christ, and making accommodation for ideology of the occult in the form of churches even going so far as promoting Harry Potter books and movies as a safe and wholesome alternative method of welcoming the lost into the church. For the past couple of decades, the church has been back pedaling when it comes to social issues, especially with regards to homosexuality. The word of the day and age has been “inclusiveness” and the church hasn’t been immune from this assault on individuality, and objective morality. In the past, homosexuality was called a sin, deemed as an illness of the mental sort, and declared to be a deviation of natural life and natural law. Nowadays, homosexuality is being given special rights that no other chosen lifestyle has been given. The problem with homosexuality is that living in such a lifestyle is sin, no different than that of adultery, lying, theft, and bowing to and worshiping an idol. Yet modern, 21st Century society is more and more giving in to special “rights” for homosexuals; in effect, we are a culture that is embracing sin at its most deviant and abominable forms. Again, the church is not immune to this embracement of sin. Perhaps this is the reason for the silence form the church and from Christian Leaders concerning the recent DADT decision.

The Sleeping Watchmen

In just about every military that has ever existed in history, there have been severe and dangerous punishments for sentries and watchmen if they fall or fell asleep. In the Ancient Roman Army of the Caesars, sleeping sentries and watchmen were often put to death. In other militaries through the years, sleeping or inobservant sentries and watchmen usually underwent the severest of punishments, including imprisonment, and even torture. The Bible is also clear that watchmen who fail to warn when evil comes is just as guilty as the murderers, and will have the blood of the victims on their hands. In light of this, it is alarming to see the vast majority of so-called Christian conservative commentators and columnists remain silent while the military is pretty much gutted through the allowing of homosexuals to openly serve. It is sobering to see those who did bother to offer up their observations and opinions - one of those being a former military officer (Lt. Col. North) - the basically tarred and feathered by the rest of society, including conservatives and Christians who see this overturn of DADT as “inevitable”. While conservative pundits rock and rail at President Obama and his liberal cronies in congress, Lame-Duck Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Majority Harry Reid concerning Obama Care, Cap and Trade, The DREAM Act, Illegal Amnesty, there has been little to no opposition to the repeal of DADT, and even more alarmingly, most people seem not to care a tuppance whether gays and homosexuals are allowed to openly serve or not. Have we come so far in this day and age that such a sinful lifestyle - which has proven dangerous to national security in the past - can be and is so readily accepted in possibly the most security sensitive occupation on the planet, the military? Has the moral fiber of the nation become so distorted and twisted that not even the church offers up a word of opposition in a case like this, where the very security and peace of the nation is at risk? Are we, as the church, so asleep at our duty stations that a bill such as the one that passed the Senate with nearly 2/3rds voting in favor, despite the fact that at the very least, our forces are set to lose at the very least nearly 25% of its currently serving members19,20,21,22? Are we as Christians so apathetic to such moral dangers as homosexuals openly serving during a time of war that we say next to nothing when a landmark law is passed, supporting something that the Bible speaks so clearly about? And if we are asleep at such a crucial and important vote as this has been in congress, how awake will we be when even more dangerous and threatening votes are taken right under our very noses? What will it take for the church to wake up from its current sleepy sludgery?

DADT Repeal will Destroy our Military; FOCA will Destroy our Nation

We have already seen, folks, how President Obama has taken in hand the reins of government to re-shape our economic landscape. While promising to fix the economy, President Obama has only turned and shackled us and our descendants with the greatest amount of debt in the history of the world. As Candidate Obama, the President targeted then-President Bush as the culprit and the man responsible for a $3 trillion debt, yet all President Obama has done is to quadruple that debt within the space of just under two years. To date, President Obama has bailed out the motor industry (save the Ford motor Corporation), the majority of American Banks, bought up the debt created by irresponsible lending and borrowing in the housing market, and given labor unions complete sway over their members. The government as more control over and of private industry than ever before. As if that weren’t enough, President Obama and his congressional friends have also taken in hand to dictate how hand when Americans will buy health insurance, further shackling the US Public with crushing debt. Now comes yet another issue - one of even greater importance - that President Obama has had a hand in: the freeing up of homosexual deviants to serve openly in our nation’s military, ignoring facts of history that have shown that serving homosexuals are far more likely to be recruited by foreign espionage and/or give in to compromising situations dealing with national security23,24,25,26,27,28. Yet even so, the church has remained largely silent, and, in many cases, supportive of the President’s policies. With regards to allowing homosexuals to openly serve, such a move will effectively destroy the United States Military as we have known it, and repealing DADT was one of Mr. Obama’s campaign pledges. Will we, the church, remain asleep when the next of former Candidate Obama’s campaign pledges comes to the fore: the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA)? Friends, we saw what happened in the 1990s when then President Clinton tampered with the allowing of gays to openly serve and his liberal stance on abortion, which he further intensified and strengthened through his policies. Enter President Obama: he has now fully opened the sea cocks of sin in his pledge to sign the nullification of DADT into law. Will he further call for fire by enacting FOCA, a law that will effectively silence and end all opposition to the barbarism of Abortion on Demand, even going so far as repealing the ban on the grisly practice of partial-birth abortion? Friends, the result of President Clinton’s godlessness in office was terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001, and though the church woke up with righteous fervor following the fall of the Trade Center Towers and the burning of the Pentagon, we have been lulled back to sleep, snoring even more peacefully away as an even more liberal and (is it possible?) more deeply godless president has taken over the reins of power. Will we, the church, sleep away while President Obama furthers America’s thumbing of God’s nose when he pushes FOCA through as he has the balance of his political agenda? What will result from this will be the very destruction of the USA, for God doesn’t play games when it comes to dealing with nations and regimes that so readily and easily call for the shedding of innocent blood29.

The Bottom Line - WAKE UP!!!!

We, as the Church of Jesus Christ, need to wake up, and fast! Our freedoms are slipping away before our very eyes here in the USA, and sooner rather than later, we will be the ones on the margins of society, bereft of freedoms to worship, speak the truth in love, or the ability o preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and denouncing sin in all its forms. The overturn of DADT by Congress is but one more step for those pushing the ideology of sodomy upon the majority of Americans who live a normal lifestyle. If we continue to give in to social pressure, peer influence, and keep wanting the praise of men over the praise of God, we will soon see our nation suffer an attack that will make not only 9/11/2001 look like a walk in the park, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a child’s game. Lest anyone begin to state that God hates all sin equally, and that adultery and lying are just as bad in God’s eyes, remember that God didn’t destroy Sodom, Gomorrah, and Gibeah merely for lying or theft or adultery30. God hates sin, and the sooner the church wakes up to this fact, and warns the rest of the USA, the better. If not, we, too, will be held in account for the blood of those we silently allowed o pass from this life into eternity.

Prayer - Lord, help us we, pray! Wake us up so that we will do thy will, and and so that the world will come to know you as Lord and Savior! Lead us we pray, and keep us alert we asdk, in the precious and awesome Name of Jesus, Amen!

Verse to Remember:

“For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

-- Esther 4.14

Endnotes

1. All Scripture references are taken from the Authorized King James Version of the English Bible; London, England, 1611

2. Coulter, Ann; “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, Don’t Call Our Troops Homophobes”; Human Events (www.humanevents.com); December 8th, 2010 - http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40461

3. Coulter, Ann; “Bradley Manning: Poster Boy for ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’”; Human Events (www.humanevents.com); December 1st, 2010 - http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40325

4. North, Oliver, Lt. Col., USMC (Ret); “Voting With Their Feet”; Guns & Patriots via Human Events (www.humanevents.com); December 7th, 2010 - http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40412

5. The Rush Limbaugh Show: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

6. The Sean Hannity Show: http://www.hannity.com/

7. The G. Gordon Liddy Show: http://www.liddyshow.com/

8. Stolberg, Sheryl Gay; “One Battle Won, Gay Activists Shift Sights”, The New York Times via World Net Daily; December 19th, 2010 - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/20/us/politics/20marriage.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

9. Allahpundit; “Endgame: DADT cloture vote passes, 63-33; Update: Obama cheers; Update: Final bill passes, 65-31”; HotAir, December 18th, 2010 - http://hotair.com/archives/2010/12/18/endgame-dadt-cloture-vote-passes-63-33/

10. Allahpundit; “Marine Corps chief: I’ll lead the drive to integrate gay Marines”; HotAir, December 20th, 2010 - http://hotair.com/archives/2010/12/20/marine-corps-chief-ill-lead-the-drive-to-integrate-gay-marines/

11. Allahpundit; “Quotes of the Day”; HotAir, December 19th, 2010 - http://hotair.com/archives/2010/12/19/quotes-of-the-day-545/

12. Ibid., December 18th, 2010 - http://hotair.com/archives/2010/12/18/quotes-of-the-day-544/

13.Poor, Jeff; “Buchanan calls ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ repeal ‘trying to impose the values of Fire Island on Parris Island’”; The Daily Caller, December 19th, 2010 - http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/19/buchanan-calls-dont-ask-dont-tell-repeal-trying-to-impose-the-values-of-fire-island-on-paris-island/

14. The McLaughlin Group, retrieved December 19th, 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2dpbUXG2iU&feature=player_embedded

15. McCain, John – United States’ Senator from Arizona; Speech from Senate Floor; C-Span, December 19th, 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLT93mnljY&feature=player_embedded

16. Malkin, Michelle; “About”; Michelle Malkin.com; Retrieved December 20th, 2010 - http://michellemalkin.com/about/

17. Kyle; “Reaction to the DADT Vote: ‘The Few, The Proud, The Sexually Deviant’”; Right Wing Watch (www.rightwingwatch.com), December 18th, 2001 - http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/reaction-dadt-vote-few-proud-sexually-twisted

18. Fischer, Bryan; “Benedict Arnold Republicans Destroy Military and Our National Security”; Rightly Concerned, December 18th, 2010 - http://www.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147501318

19. Donnelly, Elaine; “Poll on Gays in the Military Perturbs Palm Center”; Center for Military Readiness, January 14th, 2009 - http://www.cmrlink.org/HMilitary.asp?docID=342

20. Barber, Matt; “‘Gays’, Guns, and Mad Social Science - Gambling With Our Security for Homosexual Rights is Nuts”; The Washington Times, September 24th, 2010 - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/sep/24/gays-guns-and-mad-social-science/

Re: “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and the Watchmen on the Walls

Wow! I didn't realize that there was so little conservative response to the repeal of DADT! This is certainly concerning, by any standard! Thanks for sharing this comprehensive article!