Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jimmy Lishman (5 Apr 2011) The 70 Years as OUR LORD revealed to me"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/jimmyl45-1.htm

Jimmy Lishman (5 Apr 2011)
"For Bruce Baber - the 70 Years as OUR LORD revealed to me"

Hi Bruce,

The LORD has been showing me (after I humbly asked HIM to enlighten me out of HIS WORD) for the past 7 months the following which will be a great encouragement to you:

Matthew
Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet
tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that
it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till
all these things be fulfilled.

Mark
Mar 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet
tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Mar 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to
pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Mar 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass,
till all these things be done.

Luke
Luk 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all
the trees;
Luk 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves
that summer is now nigh at hand.
Luk 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know
ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,
till all be fulfilled.

Psalms
Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by
reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour
and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
>From Psalm 90 vs 10, we can possibly work with a modern generation (an
average man living 70 to 80 years) spanning 70 years.

>From the day of MESSIAHS birth to ISRAELS destruction, (many accounts giving the date 70 AD) ... , we calculate 70 years.

JESUS said to HIS disciples that “This generation will see the temple trashed” – what generation – HIS[JESUS] generation, after HE had ascended the Mount of Olives after being rejected by Israel and the Disciples wanting to console HIM by showing off the grandeur of the temple. JESUS clearly shows that 70 years is a generation here as I describe in the next paragraph.

As the BIBLE declares, 'that there is nothing new under the heavens, what has been in the past, will be in the future,' 'Also that He is an UNCHANGING GOD', we can
understand that certain prophecies may have a dual fulfillment timeline.

In the book of Matthew 24, when MESSIAH mentioned to his disciples the destruction of the temple , Israel & the Jewish people, He also gave a
timeframe for this occurrence , "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." ... One fulfilled in 70 AD....from CHRISTS birth to
ISRAELS destruction.

Now consider the parable of the fig tree, When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh....this is the
dual fulfillment of the above prophecy, "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." ....this is where I believe we have
a dual prophecy Israel’s re-birth in 1948 to today is almost 63 years...add on 7 more years to complete the 70 year time-frame ....2018.

Eziekiel has a beautifull prophecy of laying on one side for xxx days for the iniquity of Israel and on the other side for the iniquity of Judah. Grant Jefferies has a beautiful
study on this prophecy which after taking the total years of iniquity into consideration and using the principle in Leviticus by which unconfessed sin and iniquity are multiplied by seven, a

And how this timeframe translated from the time of Israel taken into captivity in Babylon works out to be exactly 14 May 1948, and from Israel’s captivity, 19 years later, that Jerusalem fell.

If you take the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and add 19 years you get to 1967 – when they get Jerusalem back.

Now General Allenby freed Israel from the Ottoman Turks in 1917 – a Jubilee year – and 50 years later – 1967, another Jubilee year when Jerusalem was freed, which leaves 2018 as the next Jubilee - ??? Jubilees have all to do with GOD’s will for Israel.

I am almost certain that as from CHRISTS birth to ISRAELS destruction was 70 years, so also from ISRAELS re-birth to CHRISTS return will be 70 years ...2018 !!!
The LORD has led me to bring words of prophecy related to these 70 years in which we find ourselves at the cusp of the 63rd year, to my church(in public) and my chief Minister(who is the Moderator of our church in South Africa). Every time I have brought the prophetic words in public as an expression of my utmost faith in what JESUS is leading me to say, I am blessed with more direct revealing from HIS word as well as in my family.

I have added the Ezekiel prophecy here for your study and perusal. (Coincidence is not a kosher word in my dictionary)

Love in CHRIST JESUS

Jimmy

Ezekiel’s Vision

of the Rebirth of Israel in 1948

Ezekiel’s prophecy of the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and its precise fulfillment in our generation on May 15, 1948 is one of the greatest fulfillments of Bible prophecy in history. Twenty-five centuries ago,

while he was a slave during the Babylonian Captivity, (606 – 536 BC), the Lord revealed to the prophet Ezekiel, the precise year – 1948 – when Israel would finally be restored to the Promised Land.. The Jew’s eternal relationship to the Holy Land is a major theme of Bible prophecy. In the Bible, times were specified in precise detail regarding the duration of the time when the Jews were to be exiled from the Promised Land and when God will allow them to return to the Holy Land.

The First Captivity – (Egyptian) – 430 years

The Lord prophesied to Abraham precisely when the Jews would return from Egypt from their

First Captivity that lasted 430 years of captivity in Egypt (Genesis 15:13; Exodus 12:40-41).

The Second Captivity (Babylonian) – 70 years

Similarly, the Second Captivity of 70 years in Babylon, as prophesied in Jeremiah 25:11,

ended precisely in 536 BC when the Jews returned to Jerusalem as decreed by the Persian king Cyrus the Great.

The Third Captivity (Worldwide) – 2520 years

The Scriptures contain numerous prophecies about the final return of the Jewish exiles to their Promised Land in the "last days." Ezekiel was taken to Babylon as a captive. Ezekiel was aware of

Jeremiah’s prophecy (Jeremiah 25:11) that the Jew’s captivity in Babylon would last seventy years.

However, Ezekiel received another prophecy concerning God’s judgment upon the Jew’s disobedience and the precise duration of the remaining Jewish exile from their Promised Land.

"This shall be a sign to the house of Israel. Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear

their iniquity. For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year" (Ezekiel 4:3-6).

As Ezekiel lay on his right side for a few hours for 390 days and then for 40 days on his right side the Jews in Babylon learned of God’s remarkable prophecy. God revealed that every day stood for one

biblical year. Therefore, Israel would be punished for a period of 390 years plus an additional 40 years as a result of their disobedience to God’s commands, totaling 430 years. God declared that Israel would be punished by a worldwide exile for 430 years (390 + 40 years = 430 years). However, as prophesied by Jeremiah, the seventy year long Babylonian

Captivity, which began with Nebuchadnezzar’s capture of Jerusalem in 606 B.C., ended in the spring of 536 B.C., in the month Nisan (March/April), when only a small remnant of the Jews (42,360) returned to Jerusalem (Ezra 1:1-3) under the decree of Cyrus the Great.

However, the vast majority of the Jewish exiles chose to remain in the pagan Persian Empire as colonists and tradesmen. Naturally, most Jews who were born and had grown up in Babylon had little

desire to leave their farms and businesses to return to a desolate Jewish homeland. Most Jews in Babylon did not repent of their rebellion against God and chose to remain in the pagan Babylonian Empire.

Out of God’s total decreed future punishment of 430 years for Israel's and Judah's sins (390 years plus 40 years = 430 years). First, we must deduct the 70 years of the Babylonian captivity, which Ezekiel and the Jewish exiles were already enduring, which ended in the spring of 536 B.C. Therefore 430 years minus the 70 years in Babylon = 360 years). This indicates that a further period of 360 years of additional exile remained for the Jews following the end of the Babylonian Captivity in 536 B.C.

Ezekiel’s Prophecy of the End of Israel’s Exile

However, a careful study of the history of Israel cannot reveal any significant event that corresponds to this period of 360 years of additional punishment, either at the end of the 430 years or at

the end of the 360 years beginning from the end of the Babylonian Captivity in 536 BC. The majority (95%) of the Jews never returned from Babylon to Israel. In fact, even the minority of the 42,360 Jews (Ezra 2:64) who did return did so with very little faith or true repentance. Most of the Jewish exiles failed to repent of their spiritual rebellion against God and they chose to remain in pagan Babylon.

Ezekiel’s unusual prophecy revealed the precise duration of the Jewish exiles worldwide Diaspora and the actual time of their prophesied return to the Promised Land in May 15, 1948. The solution to this prophetic mystery was found in a divine principle revealed to Moses and recorded in Leviticus 26. In this chapter the Lord established definite promises and punishments for Israel based on Israel’s subsequent obedience or disobedience to His Divine commands. In four separate but repeated passages recorded in Leviticus 26, God warned Israel that: if, after being punished for her sins, she still failed to repent of her rebellion, the punishments previously declared by God would be multiplied seven times more (the number of divine completion).

Moses declared God’s Divine principle of judgment if the Jews would not repent from their sinful rebellion against God after already experiencing His Divine punishment: "And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins" (Leviticus 26:18; 26:21, 23-24, 27-2 .

In other words, if Israel did not repent of her sins after enduring God’s initial prophesied punishment; the punishments previously predicted would now be prolonged or multiplied seven times: The

biblical record reveals that, tragically, even the 5 percent of the Jewish exiles who returned to Israel did not truly repent of their rebellion.

Therefore, according to the Divine principle of multiplying the previous Divinely declared punishment by seven times due to the Jew’s lack of repentance, God’s previously prophesied exile of

360 additional years to the unrepentant Jewish exiles, as recorded by Ezekiel, would now be multiplied seven times more (Ezekiel 4:4-6; Lev. 26:1 .

360 years of Exile x 7 = 2,520 biblical years of additional Exile for the Jews

The Biblical-Prophetic Year of 360 Days

The length of a biblical – prophetic year is 360 days: not the 365.25 days of our modern Julian calendar solar year. In ancient biblical times, the Jewish year was a lunar-solar year, with 12 months of 30

days each, which contained only 360 days. The modern solar-calendar year contains 365.25 days. An article on Chronology in the Encyclopedia Britannica, states that Abraham continued to use the 360-day year of his Babylonian homeland when he migrated to Canaan.

The Genesis account of Noah's flood confirmed that the ancient peoples of the Middle East, including the Hebrews, used a lunar-solar year of only 360 days with 12 months of 30 days each. Genesis

recorded that the five months from the beginning of the Flood on the 17th day of the second month till the day the Ark rested on dry land, on the 17th day of the seventh month, lasted precisely 150 days. The five months (30 days each) while the flood waters prevailed confirmed that the Bible used a 12 month year of 360 days. (Genesis 7:11; 8:3-4).

Sir Isaac Newton confirmed that the ancient biblical year of the Hebrews, Babylonians, and Egyptians had only 360 days. Newton wrote in the Encyclopaedia Britannica (6th ed) that “all nations,

before the just length of the solar year was known, … in making calendars for their festivals, they reckoned thirty days to a lunar month, and twelve lunar months to a year, taking the nearest round

numbers, whence came the division of the ecliptic into 360 degrees.”

To understand the precise fulfillment of prophecy, we need to calculate using the biblical lunar year of 360 days. For example, in the book of Revelation John described the last three-and-one-half years of the seven year Tribulation period when the Antichrist will persecute the “woman” (Israel) as lasting precisely 1,260 days (Rev. 12:6). John also described this period as: “a time and times and half a time” (Rev. 12:14).

A “time” equals a year of 360 days; “times” equals two years; and “half a time” equals half a year Similarly, “forty-two months” of 30 days each equals the same 1260 days (Rev. 13:5). The book of Revelation and Daniel’s prophecies (Dan. 7:25; 9:24-27; 12:7; 12:11) both confirm that the biblical year contained 360 days.

Therefore, Ezekiel’s prophecy revealed that the Jew’s final restoration to their Promised Land would occur precisely 2,520 biblical years (of 360 days each) after the end of the Babylonian Captivity in the spring of 536 B.C.

The end of the captivity in Babylon, according to the Bible and other historical sources – including Flavius Josephus, occurred in the month of Nisan in the spring of 536 B.C. This date is the starting point for our calculations: 2,520 biblical years x 360 = 907,200 days. Converting this period of 907,200 days into our calendar year of 365.25 days: we divide the 907,200 days by 365.25 days and we calculate a total of 2,483.8 calendar or solar years. In these prophetic calculations we must keep in mind that there was only one year between Passover in 1 B.C. and the next Passover in A.D. l.

Remember: There is NO Year Zero B.C.

Therefore, Ezekiel prophesied that the end of Israel's worldwide captivity would occur after a period of 2,483.8 calendar years had elapsed following the beginning of the prophesied period of the Jewish exile in the Spring of 536 B.C.

Babylonian Captivity ended in spring 535 BC

Plus Israel’s exile (2520 biblical years) = 2483.8 calendar years

End of the third worldwide captivity May 15, 1948

2483.8 years

= 1947.4

Minus 1 year (no year between 1AD and 1 BC

The Nation of Israel Proclaimed on May 14, 1948 at 16h29

The Incredible precision and fulfillment of Ezekiel’s prophecy in our generation, forces us to marvel at the power of GOD to both prophesy the future and then precisely cause these vital historic events to be fulfilled exactly as HE has declared and thus setting the stage for the return of JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH – on time as HE declares it.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, do not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus

Messianic Perspectives

Bible End Times

Prophecy

Worship

Prayer Requests

Fellowship

Middle East

America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible

Earthquakes

Famine

Pestilence

Pre Tribulation Rapture

PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven

Re: Jimmy Lishman (5 Apr 2011) The 70 Years as OUR LORD revealed to me"

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/jimmyl45-1.htm
Jimmy Lishman (5 Apr 2011)
"For Bruce Baber - the 70 Years as OUR LORD revealed to me"
Hi Bruce,
Eziekiel has a beautifull prophecy of laying on one side for xxx days for the iniquity of Israel and on the other side for the iniquity of Judah. Grant Jefferies has a beautiful study on this prophecy which after taking the total years of iniquity into consideration and using the principle in Leviticus by which unconfessed sin and iniquity are multiplied by seven, a
And how this timeframe translated from the time of Israel taken into captivity in Babylon works out to be exactly 14 May 1948, and from Israel’s captivity, 19 years later, that Jerusalem fell.
…..
I have added the Ezekiel prophecy here for your study and perusal. (Coincidence is not a kosher word in my dictionary)
Love in CHRIST JESUS
Jimmy
Ezekiel’s Vision of the Rebirth of Israel in 1948

Ezekiel’s prophecy of the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and its precise fulfillment in our generation on May 15, 1948 is one of the greatest fulfillments of Bible prophecy in history. Twenty-five centuries ago,
while he was a slave during the Babylonian Captivity, (606 – 536 BC), the Lord revealed to the prophet Ezekiel, the precise year – 1948 – when Israel would finally be restored to the Promised Land.. The Jew’s eternal relationship to the Holy Land is a major theme of Bible prophecy. In the Bible, times were specified in precise detail regarding the duration of the time when the Jews were to be exiled from the Promised Land and when God will allow them to return to the Holy Land.

The First Captivity – (Egyptian) – 430 years
The Lord prophesied to Abraham precisely when the Jews would return from Egypt from their
First Captivity that lasted 430 years of captivity in Egypt (Genesis 15:13; Exodus 12:40-41).

The Second Captivity (Babylonian) – 70 years
Similarly, the Second Captivity of 70 years in Babylon, as prophesied in Jeremiah 25:11,
ended precisely in 536 BC when the Jews returned to Jerusalem as decreed by the Persian king Cyrus the Great.

The Third Captivity (Worldwide) – 2520 years
The Scriptures contain numerous prophecies about the final return of the Jewish exiles to their Promised Land in the "last days." Ezekiel was taken to Babylon as a captive. Ezekiel was aware of
Jeremiah’s prophecy (Jeremiah 25:11) that the Jew’s captivity in Babylon would last seventy years.
However, Ezekiel received another prophecy concerning God’s judgment upon the Jew’s disobedience and the precise duration of the remaining Jewish exile from their Promised Land.
"This shall be a sign to the house of Israel. Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear
their iniquity. For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year" (Ezekiel 4:3-6).
As Ezekiel lay on his right side for a few hours for 390 days and then for 40 days on his right side the Jews in Babylon learned of God’s remarkable prophecy. God revealed that every day stood for one
biblical year. Therefore, Israel would be punished for a period of 390 years plus an additional 40 years as a result of their disobedience to God’s commands, totaling 430 years. God declared that Israel would be punished by a worldwide exile for 430 years (390 + 40 years = 430 years). However, as prophesied by Jeremiah, the seventy year long Babylonian
Captivity, which began with Nebuchadnezzar’s capture of Jerusalem in 606 B.C., ended in the spring of 536 B.C., in the month Nisan (March/April), when only a small remnant of the Jews (42,360) returned to Jerusalem (Ezra 1:1-3) under the decree of Cyrus the Great.
However, the vast majority of the Jewish exiles chose to remain in the pagan Persian Empire as colonists and tradesmen. Naturally, most Jews who were born and had grown up in Babylon had little
desire to leave their farms and businesses to return to a desolate Jewish homeland. Most Jews in Babylon did not repent of their rebellion against God and chose to remain in the pagan Babylonian Empire.
Out of God’s total decreed future punishment of 430 years for Israel's and Judah's sins (390 years plus 40 years = 430 years). First, we must deduct the 70 years of the Babylonian captivity, which Ezekiel and the Jewish exiles were already enduring, which ended in the spring of 536 B.C. Therefore: (430 years minus the 70 years in Babylon = 360 years). This indicates that a further period of 360 years of additional exile remained for the Jews following the end of the Babylonian Captivity in 536 B.C.
Ezekiel’s Prophecy of the End of Israel’s Exile
However, a careful study of the history of Israel cannot reveal any significant event that corresponds to this period of 360 years of additional punishment, either at the end of the 430 years or at
the end of the 360 years beginning from the end of the Babylonian Captivity in 536 BC. The majority (95%) of the Jews never returned from Babylon to Israel. In fact, even the minority of the 42,360 Jews (Ezra 2:64) who did return did so with very little faith or true repentance. Most of the Jewish exiles failed to repent of their spiritual rebellion against God and they chose to remain in pagan Babylon.
Ezekiel’s unusual prophecy revealed the precise duration of the Jewish exiles worldwide Diaspora and the actual time of their prophesied return to the Promised Land in May 15, 1948. The solution to this prophetic mystery was found in a divine principle revealed to Moses and recorded in Leviticus 26. In this chapter the Lord established definite promises and punishments for Israel based on Israel’s subsequent obedience or disobedience to His Divine commands. In four separate but repeated passages recorded in Leviticus 26, God warned Israel that: if, after being punished for her sins, she still failed to repent of her rebellion, the punishments previously declared by God would be multiplied seven times more (the number of divine completion).
Moses declared God’s Divine principle of judgment if the Jews would not repent from their sinful rebellion against God after already experiencing His Divine punishment: "And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins" (Leviticus 26:18; 26:21, 23-24, 27-28).
In other words, if Israel did not repent of her sins after enduring God’s initial prophesied punishment; the punishments previously predicted would now be prolonged or multiplied seven times: The
biblical record reveals that, tragically, even the 5 percent of the Jewish exiles who returned to Israel did not truly repent of their rebellion.
Therefore, according to the Divine principle of multiplying the previous Divinely declared punishment by seven times due to the Jew’s lack of repentance, God’s previously prophesied exile of

360 additional years to the unrepentant Jewish exiles, as recorded by Ezekiel, would now be multiplied seven times more (Ezekiel 4:4-6; Lev. 26:18).

360 years of Exile x 7 = 2,520 biblical years of additional Exile for the Jews

The Biblical-Prophetic Year of 360 Days
The length of a biblical – prophetic year is 360 days: not the 365.25 days of our modern Julian calendar solar year. In ancient biblical times, the Jewish year was a lunar-solar year, with 12 months of 30
days each, which contained only 360 days. The modern solar-calendar year contains 365.25 days. An article on Chronology in the Encyclopedia Britannica, states that Abraham continued to use the 360-day year of his Babylonian homeland when he migrated to Canaan.
The Genesis account of Noah's flood confirmed that the ancient peoples of the Middle East, including the Hebrews, used a lunar-solar year of only 360 days with 12 months of 30 days each. Genesis
recorded that the five months from the beginning of the Flood on the 17th day of the second month till the day the Ark rested on dry land, on the 17th day of the seventh month, lasted precisely 150 days. The five months (30 days each) while the flood waters prevailed confirmed that the Bible used a 12 month year of 360 days. (Genesis 7:11; 8:3-4).
Sir Isaac Newton confirmed that the ancient biblical year of the Hebrews, Babylonians, and Egyptians had only 360 days. Newton wrote in the Encyclopaedia Britannica (6th ed) that “all nations, before the just length of the solar year was known, … in making calendars for their festivals, they reckoned thirty days to a lunar month, and twelve lunar months to a year, taking the nearest round
numbers, whence came the division of the ecliptic into 360 degrees.”
To understand the precise fulfillment of prophecy, we need to calculate using the biblical lunar year of 360 days. For example, in the book of Revelation John described the last three-and-one-half years of the seven year Tribulation period when the Antichrist will persecute the “woman” (Israel) as lasting precisely 1,260 days (Rev. 12:6). John also described this period as: “a time and times and half a time” (Rev. 12:14).
A “time” equals a year of 360 days; “times” equals two years; and “half a time” equals half a year Similarly, “forty-two months” of 30 days each equals the same 1260 days (Rev. 13:5). The book of Revelation and Daniel’s prophecies (Dan. 7:25; 9:24-27; 12:7; 12:11) both confirm that the biblical year contained 360 days.

Therefore, Ezekiel’s prophecy revealed that the Jew’s final restoration to their Promised Land would occur precisely 2,520 biblical years (of 360 days each) after the end of the Babylonian Captivity in the spring of 536 B.C.
The end of the captivity in Babylon, according to the Bible and other historical sources – including Flavius Josephus, occurred in the month of Nisan in the spring of 536 B.C. This date is the starting point for our calculations: 2,520 biblical years x 360 = 907,200 days. Converting this period of 907,200 days into our calendar year of 365.25 days: we divide the 907,200 days by 365.25 days and we calculate a total of 2,483.8 calendar or solar years. In these prophetic calculations we must keep in mind that there was only one year between Passover in 1 B.C. and the next Passover in A.D. l.
Remember: There is NO Year Zero B.C.
Therefore, Ezekiel prophesied that the end of Israel's worldwide captivity would occur after a period of 2,483.8 calendar years had elapsed following the beginning of the prophesied period of the Jewish exile in the Spring of 536 B.C.
Babylonian Captivity ended in spring 535 BC
Plus Israel’s exile (2520 biblical years) = 2483.8 calendar years
End of the third worldwide captivity May 15, 1948
2483.8 years
= 1947.4

Minus 1 year (no year between 1AD and 1 BC
The Nation of Israel Proclaimed on May 14, 1948 at 16h29

The Incredible precision and fulfillment of Ezekiel’s prophecy in our generation, forces us to marvel at the power of GOD to both prophesy the future and then precisely cause these vital historic events to be fulfilled exactly as HE has declared and thus setting the stage for the return of JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH – on time as HE declares it.

I would like to update my findings on Ezekiel’s VISION on ISRAEL reborn as a Nation Too.

pls see last page of this link.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270?i=41924070

I have also learnt from people like Grant Jeffrey, Bruce and Jimmy who believe that GOD has punished Israel for 7TIMES 360Days after Israel&Judah failed to return as a nation.
However, only recently that I discovered that the referenced from Judah's captivity is wrong because God is also dealing with Northern Israel as a nation.

2Kings:17: 5,6: “Then the king of Assyria came up throughout all the land, and went up to Samaria, and besieged it three years. In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.”
23: “Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.”

2Kings:18:9,10: “And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Hezekiah, which was the seventh year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, that Shalmaneser king of Assyria came up against Samaria, and besieged it. And at the end of three years they took it: even in the sixth year of Hezekiah, that is the ninth year of Hoshea king of Israel, Samaria was taken.”

I was not aware of this puzzle too until I found Israel(Northern) was carried around 108years or 116years before Judah(SouthernIsrael) was in captivity.

Note: that 70years captivity was proclaimed (in Jeremiah 25:11,12) from Daniel’s captivity when he was the 1st batch taken as captives in the 4th year of Jehoiakim when Nebuchadnezzar was 1st year.
See Jeremiah 25:1-11, 2Kings 17:1, Daniel 1:1-4

Ezekiel & Jehoachin was 2nd batch captive in the 11th year of Jehoiakim when Nebuchadnezzar was 7th or 8th year. 3023captives
See 2Kings 24:12, Jeremiah 52:28

Temple was only destroyed when King Zedekiel rebelled in the 11th year which is Nebuchadnezzar’s 18th or 19th year. 832captives
see Jeremiah 52.

in Nebuchadnezzar’s 23rd year. 745captives, Total=745+832+3023= 4600captives excluding Daniel&friends who served Nebuchadnezzar
see Jeremiah 52:28-30

I agree that God punished Israel for 2520years and this years are according to Hebrew Calendar of 365.2468 or 365.25days and so this is 2557 prophetic years.

7x360years=2520years punishment in exile for Israel=

2520 x 365.25 year-days = about 2557 x 360 year-days

And from Northern Israel being 108years ahead of the captivity although taken by Assyria…the times of captivity started and then (2520hebrew years) 2557 prophetic years later, in 1948AD, Israel re-born as God freed Israel(both North&South) as according to Ezekiel’s vision.

Israel became 1 nation…1 stick again. See Ezekiel 37:16-20

Since the temple was destroyed about 19years after Judah’s captivity…Jerusalem was taken back in 1967AD after 19years too.

The quoted dates for Babylon 606BC and Persian 536BC are Wrongly Calculated and should be around 470BC instead due to this error of Persian Empire being added with extra reign of same kings...see explanation.

see http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

Another Main Reason why Babylon could not be in 606BC is because this could not fit into Daniel's 70week prophecy of 490years for Jesus to be cutoff after the 62nd week.

606BC(Babylon)+70captivity+434years(62weeks)= 100BC is WRONG...because Jesus born after 1AD

or even 536BC(Persian Cyrus decree)+490years=46BC is also WRONG...because Jesus born after 1AD.

Pls see 7000years Timeline...

http://www.4shared.com/document/YaeK5IKN/7th_day_Weekend_Rest_ManRules6.html