Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: March 31, 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

Egypt to build end time Islamic unity with Iran
March 31, 2011

Long-term enmity between states may come to end as Nabil al-Arabi offers to “turn over new leaf”.

Egyptian FM Nabil al-Arabi wants to be in the good books of both Iran and the US.
Egypt’s new foreign minister, Nabil al-Arabi, said Tuesday that his country wants to promote ties with Tehran and that Cairo no longer sees Iran as its enemy.

“Iran is a state in the region, and we have had long-term historical ties with it over the different periods,” al-Arabi told a press conference. “We will turn over a new leaf with all states, including Iran.”

The foreign minister had no definitive answer to whether Egypt planned to open an embassy in Tehran, however.

No love was lost between the deposed regime of Egypt’s former president, Hosni Mubarak, and that of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who saw Mubarak as too closely connected with Western powers and Israel.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

Iran and Egypt has been two power houses in the Muslim World. Iran the promoter of the Shia Islamic revolution, and Egypt a bastion of Sunni majority rule.

Sunni’s and Shia muslims have been slaughtering each other through the centuries, and there seems to be no end to this wicked and cruel Islamic civil war.

Now, things are about to change. It is called the second Islamic revolution.

To be able to build a One World Religion, Satan has to bring an end to the civil war between the Shia and Sunni Muslims.

First when Islam is united, this World religion will be able to merge with the other major faiths. The Roman Catholic religion seems to be the obvious partner for the coming universal World “peace”.

Their end time common target will be Zionist Israel. She will be forced to submit to the plans of the false peacemakers. There will be great distress, followed by deliverance by the returning Messiah Jesus.

Isaiah 33:2
LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

Written by Ivar

Iran leaders, “Israel shall be destroyed”

Written by Reza Kahlili on March 28th, 2011

Mashaei reflects the Iranian leaders’ belief very clearly:

Therefore let us shout out loud that The Coming is soon and that evil should be fearful. We live with these thoughts every day and our lives are filled with The Coming of the last Imam. That human will reappear and fill the world with justice and establish his promised governance on earth. The very world has witnessed too much bloodshed of the innocent for others to build their palaces. The very world is filled with shouts for justice. The innocent and the oppressed are losing their lives to world powers. It is in this very world where the oppressors rule and this world that Allah will command the last Imam to appear and forever put an end to injustice. At that time the world will belong to the righteous.

Source: A Time to Betray

My Comment:

With everyday that passes, it is reality that our King Jesus Christ can come at any moment.

Men who follow the evil that is Islam, and everyone that does not accept Jesus Christ, will end up in hell for eternity. The Bible says that the god of this age (satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers.

2 Corinthians 4:4

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Read it again! It’s an extremely powerful verse. To not see the light of the gospel, the glory of Jesus Christ because you are so blinded by the devil is a dangerous thing.

I can be wrong. But what I strongly suspect these muslims will confuse for God is the anti-christ. And the anti-christ /devil has and will continue to deceive many.

But our Messiah will come with great power and glory, and satan and those who choose to follow him will perish.

Daniel 9

The Seventy “Sevens”

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the LORD my God for his holy hill— 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He instructed me and said to me, “Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. 23 As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[ transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.[g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Written by: Gloria

Jihad forces capture second capital of Ivory Coast
March 31, 2011

Forces loyal to one of Ivory Coast’s rival Muslim presidents, Alassane Ouattara, have captured the administrative capital Yamoussoukro, residents say.

The Christian president Laurent Gbagbo refuses to hand over power to Muslim Alassane Ouattara who claim he won the November election.

Fighting erupted when they later entered the key port of San Pedro on their advance from the north against incumbent leader Laurent Gbagbo.

Mr Gbagbo continues to cling to power in the main city Abidjan.

The UN, which recognises Mr Ouattara as winner of November’s poll, has voted to impose sanctions on Mr Gbagbo’s circle.
They add to economic measures already taken by the EU and African groups.

The UN resolution, drafted by France and Nigeria, imposes a travel ban and assets freeze on Mr Gbagbo, his wife Simone and three of his closest associates.

Ivory coast is a crippled nation, with an Jihad army advancing from the north.
One million people have fled the violence – mostly from the main city Abidjan – and at least 462 people have been killed since December, according to the UN.

Source: The BBC.

My comment:

The religious war of Ivory Coast has crippled this African Nation. In the North, an Jihadist army has taken control. The Muslims are advancing into the Christian south, with the motive of enforcing a state that will be ruled by Sharia laws.

Ivory cost was once up on a time the most blessed and richest nation in Central Africa.

Now this nation is under threat, of becoming the next religious dictatorship, who will be placed under the yoke of “Allah” and the false prophet Muhammad.

How does Islam advance?

By making babies, they alter the demographics of nations. Families with 8 to 10 children become a strong voters bank, and a breeding ground for Islamic soldiers. What happens in Africa, will eventually happen in Europe.

In a similar way the Palestinians wants to destroy Israel by the number games, flood the Jewish state by new born Muslim babies and the return of “refugees”.

The next battlefield might be Europe. The naive Europeans do not know what kind of evil spiritual forces they have invited to settle inside a former Christian and Catholic culture. The post-Christian Europe is about to fall into a trap of totalitarism.

Nine Jewish settlers arrested after clashing with Israeli police
March 31, 2011

Violence erupted when police attempted to conduct arrests in the outpost of Givat Ronen.[/color]

Israeli Police clashes with Jewish settlers, a disgrace for the state of Israel.
During which police cars’ windows were smashed in and their tires slashed, Army Radio reported.

Nine settlers were arrested Tuesday night after clashing with police in Givat Ronen, located near Mount Bracha in the West Bank, Army Radio reported.

Violence erupted when police attempted to conduct arrests in the outpost, during which police cars’ windows were smashed in and their tires slashed, the report said.

The police responded by firing tear gas at the settlers, Army Radio said.

Source: Israeli daily Haaretz.

My comment:

Not all the Jewish settlers are doing is good and correct. They are sinners like all of us. But the Jewish settlers use the Bible as their authority, when they build in Judea and Samaria.

Biblical Zionism is all about the Jews having a birthright to live and work on the Mountains in Zion.

The state of Israel is not a religious state, and the laws of the land are based on secular principles. Under pressure from Washington and United Nations, Israel has decided to compromise on Zionism.

The state of Israel and the Jewish settlers are about to enter serious clashes. Because they follow two different law systems and principles.

I have chosen to believe the World of God as it is written. Confronted by the laws of men, we have to obey God of the Bible. The Jewish settlers are right. Washington and United Nations are wrong.

Genesis 17:6-8
I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Exodus 23:31
“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

Written by Ivar

2.000 Jews stuck in Ethiopia want to return home
March 31, 2011

Chairman of Beta Israel Association says another 80 arrested as 2,000 Ethiopian Jews gather to demand entry into Israel, Israeli citizenship.

The remains of Beta Israel in Ethiopia wants to return home to Zion.
A Jewish group says that Ethiopian police injured 80 Ethiopian Jewish protesters and arrested 80 more during a demonstration near the Israeli Embassy in Addis Ababa.

Hamse Sutotow, chairman of the Beta Israel Association, said 2,000 Ethiopian Jews gathered Wednesday at the Israeli Embassy. The protesters were demanding the right to Israeli citizenship.

The members of a 2,000-strong community in Addis Ababa claim Jewish lineage, but their very origins are doubted by authorities in Israel who believe they are imposters seeking entry under the guise of religion.

Over 100,000 Ethiopian Jews already live in Israel and Jerusalem recently granted entry to 7,800 more from only the northern town of Gonder, where all Ethiopian Jews — known as the Falash Mura — originate from.

Source: Israeli daily Haaretz

My comment:

Zionism is all about a end time home coming of Jews to the land of their forefather.

Jesus said very clearly that He had not come to change the law and the prophetic Word. He came and will return to fulfill all prophecies.

For all who can read the prophet Ezekiel, it is obvious that Jesus the Messiah is behind the return of the Jewish people to the mountains of Zion.

Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

Ezekiel 37:21
and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.

Let us pray for the remnant of the Jews in Ethiopia. That they will be able to get their hand on the ticket back home, as God of the Bible has promised.

Written by Ivar

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
March 31, 2011

Luke 2:22

«When the time of their purification according to the Law of Moses had been completed, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord».

God let His Messiah be born into a Torah observant family. The Messiah was going to be raised learning about the Law of Moses. The Jewishness of the Son of God can never be questioned.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus

Messianic Perspectives

Bible End Times

Prophecy

Worship

Prayer Requests

Fellowship

Middle East

America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible

Earthquakes

Famine

Pestilence

Pre Tribulation Rapture

PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven