Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHY in the world are so many looking for the Lord to come at the "pre-trib rapture" of the living

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2010/12/frank-dimora-answers-a-question-many-have-asked-in-the-past-why-in-the-world-are-so-many-looking-for-the-lord-to-come-at-the.html

WHY in the world are so many looking for the Lord to come at the "pre-trib rapture" of the living

Today I received a question from WatcherOne@windstream.net who was trying to show me that the last trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 is the same trumpet found in the Book of Revelation.

WacherOne asks, “WHY in the world are so many looking for the Lord to come at the "pre-trib rapture" of the living, if He doesn't come to resurrect the dead until the seventh trumpet with scripture clearly saying the living are caught up with them?”

Now let us look at what I believe to be one of the most important facts about when the rapture will occur. I will show you there is absolutely no way the last trumpet in I Corinthians is the exact same as one in the Revelation.

Let’s read 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 first. “Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.” This trumpet is called the last trumpet, but notice when this trumpet is sounded, people will be changed before a person can even blink his eyes. When this trumpet is sounded, it is fast, and it does not take place in a matter of days as the seventh trumpet of Revelation 11:15. Does the term last trumpet mean that this is the same trumpet as recorded in Revelation 11:15 where it says, “The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: ‘The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever’"?

No, it does not. If you read Revelation 10:7, it says, “But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.” Revelation shows us the seventh trumpet shall be sounded over a period of days, most likely for the duration of the judgments that fall under the trumpet judgments. Notice the exact words that the Apostle John writes! John says, “Begin to sound." This is a far cry from the trumpet we see in 1 Corinthians where that trumpet happens in a flash!

First of all, the person blowing the trumpet in Revelation 11:15 is an angel, and the chronology of Revelation shows us that the trumpet in Revelation 11:15 sounds at the end of the time of wrath, which comes at the end of the tribulation. If you read 1 Corinthians, you will see that this trumpet is sounded before God’s wrath begins. These are definitely not the same trumpets. In addition, the people blowing these trumpets are not the same. For one, the Lord sounds one trumpet while an angel sounds the other trumpet. Once you read 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, you see it even states that the Lord is the one who blows the trumpet that removes the Christians from the Earth. I quote 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18. “According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.”

In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, the voice associated with the sounding of the trumpet calls the dead and the living and consequently is heard before the resurrection. In the Revelation 11:12 passage, while a resurrection is mentioned, the trumpet does not sound until after the resurrection, showing us that these are two different events. One trumpet is sounded before the tribulation, and the other is sounded at the end.

There is another major difference which proves the last trumpet of 1 Corinthians and 1 Thessalonians is not the trumpet found in Revelation 11:15. Notice in 1 Corinthians and 1 Thessalonians this trumpet is called a blessing! The trumpet we see sounded by the angel in Revelation is a trumpet of judgment issued on God’s enemies.

Still another major difference between the trumpets is that the church is given its reward at the time of the rapture when it is taken in the air; however, the rewarding talked about in Revelation 11:18 takes place on Earth after the second coming of Christ, which happens after the judgment on Christ’s enemies. Since the Lord’s church is in fact rewarded in the air, which follows the rapture, these rewards are seen as two distinct events.

Just because the trumpet in 1 Corinthians is said to be the last trumpet, many people mistakenly automatically link it to the trumpet in Revelation chapters 10 and 11. This is not the case. Let me give you an example. When you read the Bible, there are a number of trumpets we see being blown. In the book of Numbers 10:1-7, we read, “The LORD said to Moses: ‘Make two trumpets of hammered silver, and use them for calling the community together and for having the camps set out. When both are sounded, the whole community is to assemble before you at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. If only one is sounded, the leaders—the heads of the clans of Israel—are to assemble before you. When a trumpet blast is sounded, the tribes camping on the east are to set out. At the sounding of a second blast, the camps on the south are to set out. The blast will be the signal for setting out. To gather the assembly, blow the trumpets, but not with the same signal.’” Here we see a trumpet is used to assemble the people for their journey and another trumpet that signals the start of their journey. There were trumpet sounds that would tell the people to stop and another trumpet sound telling them to assemble. Depending upon whether the people were moving or getting ready to move, the last trumpet would signal them to move, or if moving, a second last trumpet sound would tell them when to stop. So even in this context, for example, there are multiple “last trumpets.”

What is very interesting is that the trumpet of God only appears twice in the Bible. The first place we see it is in Exodus 19:19 at Mt. Sinai, and the last place is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:16. Both of these trumpets are accompanied by a loud voice of God and both create a kingdom. In Exodus 19, the Jews were redeemed from slavery at Mt. Sinai; whereas, at the rapture the Lord’s church is redeemed from God’s wrath. At Mt. Sinai the Israelites were consecrated, and at the rapture, the church is perfected. We see in Exodus 19:10 that the Israelites washed their clothes. Once the rapture takes place, the church is seen in clean clothes. Revelation 19:8 says, “And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” In Exodus we see God sounded the trumpet at the top of Mt. Sinai, and at the rapture, Jesus’ trumpet call comes to the church from the air. At the trumpet call of God in Exodus at Mt. Sinai, Moses and Aaron went up to the top; whereas, at the trumpet sound of the rapture by Christ, the church goes up in the air to be with Christ. At Mt. Sinai we see that Israel was wed to God, and at the rapture, the church is wed to Jesus. Finally, we see at Mt. Sinai God dwelt with Israel. When the rapture of the church takes place, Jesus dwells with the church. What does this all mean? The church will be taken up to Christ before the tribulation begins.

This write up was taken from the pages of my prophecy book “The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth”. If you would like to learn more about Bible prophecy and current events you can download my book for (FREE) by clicking to the link at the top of this page.

Posted on RITA Rapture In The Air on December 16th 2010 Originally.

Now Posted on PreWrath & Pre Tribulation Rapture of the Church Forum

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/post.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&cp=1

Re: WHY in the world are so many looking for the Lord to come at the "pre-trib rapture" of the liv

my my my......

how times have changed....

This was ONE of the FIRST posts on this site back in March 2011.

ha ha.......how time flies when you are having FUN!

Hope you enjoyed this post from years ago.

Steven

THERE IS NO 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE.......SORRY TO SAY.....

WE LIVE AND LEARN ....( SOME OF US )