Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snake Oil Voices, Itching Ears & the End Times

Our Facebook page is :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:
I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.
Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God/YHWH
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God/YHWH )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination

Note - The News Clips used in this video are by FAIR USE.

The Bible tells us that in addition to Earth changes, the end times will also include a spiritual battle that would attack the church in the form of deceptive false voices.

Also in the end times time, the Bible also tells us that many Christians would depart from the faith and listen to fables.

This message will address this plague that is in play right now.

In His service,
Nathan Leal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHcBL3nkZ9Y

Re: Snake Oil Voices, Itching Ears & the End Times

@lauriekline2920
@lauriekline2920
9 hours ago
I was guilty of listening to a lot of crazy stuff the first 2 years. In the last 2 years, I've cut out most of it, getting less and less, thankyou Jesus. There are so many things I agree with you on. I go to 2 Bible believing churches, but both believe in pretrib. It's so amazing to me how we all believe so many different things it's just wild. Anyways, the lahina things has been rough, as what to believe because there's a video clip where Biden literally in microphone with staff around him and says the government will continue to increase the amount of disasters and the iintensity of them. What are we supposed to do with that???? Also, the smart cities plans I see in my own city, Los Angeles. In 2016, right before the election, I was reading 2 Timothy 3, and my version said terrible times. I responded to the Lord TERRIBLE, I was like not rough, hard, but terrible??Then I said to the Lord, concerning the list of things following, I said I can't even handle the world now. How am I going to handle it when it gets worse? That's when I heard in my spirit that "I am not going to the world." I'm going to change you. Oh yea, that's not going to hurt, lol 💔 😆 neither pastor of the churches I go to are into the crazy stuff, just preaching Jesus, sticking to his word, and encouraging us to let God change us and let God transform us. I thank God for constantly bringing me back to work of the cross ✝️ and not listening to stuff about reptilians and so forth. All that's going to matter is did we love God, did we really know God, love people, and serve him. Serving him right now can look like sitting at his feet like Mary, who chose the better. Right now, that's all I want to do, and I have had 2 falls this year, which is helping me to do that. Praise 👏 you God for your faithfulness, your love ❤️ for us. We love you, Jesus, and we want to only follow you only because you are the truth, way, and life. Only you have given your life for our sins and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness and rose from the dead. Period, thankyou, thankyou, thank you.

@SunflowerHeather
@SunflowerHeather
9 hours ago
Noises, here in Holly Michigan outside of Flint there are very loud sonic like booms going on. That storm in Michigan was very ODD. Watching it all unfold i continue to be called to pray for my community. The pushback and mocking, getting stronger. The war is real. I am grateful for your voice in this darkness.

@debra7449
@debra7449
11 hours ago
I’m not Mad at God at all. This is what is supposed to happen. God is in control of Everything, no matter how bad it gets.

1 reply
@ubready4duty
@ubready4duty
14 hours ago
Good word brother, keep preaching it.

@Amijmedia
@Amijmedia
13 hours ago
Good message, thank you. - The Lord showed me also ( immediately in the start in 2020) the 1st seal was manifesting, and then came 2, 3 building, 4. - I also had to discuss Steve DeNoon before on a message too. - God bless you, in Christ, Ami

@debra7449
@debra7449
11 hours ago
Satan is always Laughing, but He won’t be laughing when God gets through with him.

@vanessahenderson1850
@vanessahenderson1850
10 hours ago
Great message, thank you ❤

@dragondiva306
@dragondiva306
45 minutes ago (edited)
I know that ive been struggling with temptations and failing. I just pray for mercy and that He doesn't give up on me

@tammycovington3288
@tammycovington3288
1 hour ago
Hi Brother Nathan and Sister Allison… good content and confirmation. Great deception has gone out and you are right Brother about the confusion in the body of Christ. There isn’t any unity in the body so much division…smh. I am being careful about who and what I am listening to.. some pastors are encouraging saints of God to get “The Jab”… Thanks for sharing and being a watchman on the wall for the Body Of Christ..Be Encouraged Brother and Sister🙂🙌❤️👏👍👊🫡

@donnamoss7480
@donnamoss7480
12 hours ago
When fire is thrown to earth from the heavens It will be seen No mistaking it

@EinYa-MaEve
@EinYa-MaEve
11 hours ago (edited)
All what is going on, our God is in control and I trust him more then anny human on earth..go God wake us up..thank you thank you thank you.

@laura.danisi8590
@laura.danisi8590
8 hours ago
Thank you for the truth ❤ sharing

@gabrieljamieson2726
@gabrieljamieson2726
14 hours ago
Grace and peace buddy

@hockeykid2622
@hockeykid2622
6 hours ago
I did see the Maui utube you sent me last month. I was shocked. I forwarded to about 20 people. However, 3 of them came back & had other info, on actual video footage of lasers coming down. Also, the residents were threatened NOT to get their homes rebuilt if they say that the fires were from lasers. The lasers look to affecting the electrical/phone lines. Regarding the fires, I believe there is something in the middle between truth & lies around ALL around the world. Please don't spend so MUCH TIME defending yourself! Just put the info out & ignore the criticism. We are in spiritual warfare and the times of DECEPTION. God will reveal this to those are open to Him. "The Gospel is hidden to those who are lost" 2 Cor. 4:3 (KJV)

@j.777hemi2
@j.777hemi2
5 hours ago
Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Rev 3:3, Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee

@abnerkravits9510
@abnerkravits9510
2 hours ago
Remember, men expose their plans and deeds through their patents, regarding their weapons

@debra7449
@debra7449
11 hours ago
And I don’t blame, the people of Hawaii for doing that, I blame the evil people that have evil weapons, that used them to destroy that place. But God Let it happen. He is still in Control. God still sits on the Throne. They have interviewed people from there, that were there, they say there is missing children.

@debra7449
@debra7449
11 hours ago
And for the record, no I’m not into politics at all.

@abnerkravits9510
@abnerkravits9510
2 hours ago
Rev 13:13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
So when is this supposed to happen or has it already. I believe that the Antichrist will shows this as his power that they are already using.