Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PER GERLINDA AND GLORIA :PANDEMIC’ – MY PERSONAL ‘SELF-DEFENCE’ STRATEGY

PANDEMIC’ – MY PERSONAL ‘SELF-DEFENCE’ STRATEGY

Link: https://www.keepandshare.com/doc26/111404/my-personal-self-defence-strategy-part-1

MY PERSONAL ‘SELF-DEFENCE’ STRATEGY - part 1
PANDEMIC’ – MY PERSONAL ‘SELF-DEFENCE’ STRATEGY
Having rejected the official ‘Project Fear’ narrative, I have spent the past 18 months reading and researching in great depth, to work out a ‘self-defence’ strategy to defend against what may be a ‘coronavirus’ attack on the global population.
To promote rushed ‘vaccines’, all possible natural and traditional remedies are being hysterically condemned as ‘dangerous heresy’ and even ‘hate crime’. So I guess that, if these notes are to be shared with anyone else, even informally, I should add the caveat that I am NOT medically ‘qualified’ and nothing here is intended to offer any medical advice!

But, hopefully, the information and research links may provide some food for thought….readers should decide for themselves

One noticeable trend is that Google and all the other mainstream search engines are now littered with mysterious ‘fact-checkers’ condemning anything other than the ‘Big Pharma vax’ narrative, and even highly-qualified experts are promptly trashed as ‘quacks’ and ‘fakes’ if they dare to present any doubts or alternative viewpoint. Whenever I see a frenzy of Bill Gates funded fact-checkers attacking a possible natural treatment, I now automatically take the contrary view, and treat this as something worth investigating further, so it has the opposite effect with me!

So much of the mainstream internet is now being heavily censored, and access to alternative views and reports is increasingly difficult. I have often had to use independent (uncensored) search engines.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

In my travels, I came across an article written by Mike Adams (Natural News) some years ago, when the dire threats were ‘Bird Flu’ ‘Swine Flu’ and the original ‘Sars-cov’– and it was interesting to read his predictions, in the light of what has now come to pass:

(quote) “Hopefully what you've noticed in all this is a very important pattern: If you stay informed, you will stay alive! The No. 1 killer of people in the next great pandemic will be, without question, ignorance of natural medicine. Those who don't know about these natural antivirals will literally die of ignorance, while those who understand the incredible healing power of Mother Nature's medicine are far more likely to survive. So instead of being a victim to the military medical establishment (because the military will be involved in the distribution of vaccines, trust me...), you can instead remain independent and self-reliant.

It is this self-reliance that scares the power mongers who run our world. The last thing they want is citizens taking charge of their own health and refusing to function as slaves to Big Pharma.

Stay informed and you'll stay alive during the next pandemic.”

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, editor of NaturalNews.com

https://www.naturalnews.com/Report_Anti-Viral_Remedies_Influenza_8.html/

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

As a general introduction, I found this site helpful: https://holistichealth.one/treatment-for-coronavirus/

(quote) “It is a created virus (patented virus) so it was made to infect your respiratory system and wipe out your immune system so it can’t fight back. It’s method of infection is believed to spread like previous coronaviruses: through airborne particles expelled when an infected person coughs, sneezes or even talks loudly. Prevention is the best medicine and having a powerful natural immune system will protect you better than anything else. There are a few natural herbs, minerals and supplements that can boost your immune system so it is strong enough to withstand any viral (coronavirus) or bacterial attack.

Unfortunately for us in this “modern” and “industrialized” world, our local environment and health system (sickness system) is full of things that will give you a highly Compromised Immune System.

Lab created viruses and new bacterial strains are showing up almost every day. There is always some type of flu that we are being advised to get a vaccine against (bird flu, swine flu, Ebola, H1N1, HIV, Norovirus, Measles, Mumps, etc) or some other Super Bug. This is clearly a case of “the cure is worse than the cause,” as people who get these vaccines and take pharmaceuticals that “prevent viral spread” actually are far sicker than those who use build their immune systems naturally and safely. They even get the same things that they were inoculated against! Not a good track record. Then they will tell you that you should keep away from those that are not vaccinated!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

So why, I wonder, do some people ‘catch’ infections, while others don’t fall victim?
Hippocrates (460 – 370 BC) hit the nail on the head when he said:

(quote) “It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.”

Similarly, Antoine Béchamp (1816-1908) concluded that: “Germs seek their natural habitat”

His ‘terrain theory’ makes a lot of sense in the context of the current Covid viral infection, given that the vast majority of victims appear to have multiple pre-existing health problems.

Béchamp argued that our individual bodies will either provide the conditions to invite bacteria & viruses to grow and proliferate, thus causing the symptoms of all diseases, or will provide the conditions to prevent them. As he summed up: “The primary cause of disease is within us, always in us.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

All pathogens will thrive in an acidic body (metabolic acidosis) – but they don’t like an alkaline terrain!

To quote again from https://holistichealth.one/treatment-for-coronavirus/

“Pathogens like viruses and bacteria can’t survive very long in an alkaline body, so it is very important to keep your body in an alkaline state. Make your body coronavirus resistant by being an inhospitable host to them.”

Our body pH is the key indicator of balance within the body’s internal fluids. Dr. Otto Warburg, who was awarded a Nobel Prize for his work on respiratory enzymes and cancer, declared in 1931:

"No disease can exist in an alkaline environment. An alkaline body can absorb up to 20 times more oxygen than an acidic body.”

He argued that diseased bodies are acidic bodies which repel oxygen and attract the overgrowth of disease-causing micro-organisms.

Such ideas would be dismissed as ‘myths’ these days, but Dr. Warburg’s ideas were strongly supported in 1991 by Dr Baroody Theodore (USA) in his starkly titled book ‘Alkalize or Die’. His research and clinical findings indicated that illness and disease are directly linked to over-acidity in the body.

Metabolic acidosis = a serious electrolyte disorder characterized by an imbalance in the body's acid-base balance (quote) “Over the years, I’ve noticed again and again that emotional distress worsens metabolic acidosis. We know that emotionally charged thoughts such as worry or fear cause production of stress hormones, the best known of which is cortisol. Cortisol impacts the body in many ways, promoting a loss of minerals from the body and increasing the acid load” Dr. Susan E. Brown

https://www.betterbones.com/emotions-and-bone/stress-affects-bodys-acidity/

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This concept of acid-alkaline imbalance as being the root cause of disease was also supported in 1933 by a New York doctor named William Howard Hay in his ground-breaking book, ‘A New Health Era’

(quote) ”It may seem strange to say that all disease is the same thing, no matter what its myriad modes of expression, but it is verily so” (William Howard Hay, M.D.)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I have therefore concluded that my starting point in self defence is to make sure my ‘terrain’ is as uninviting as possible to pathogens, beginning with maintaining a slightly alkaline pH

Simple steps (quoted from http://dearguest.com/life-style/no-disease-including-cancer-can-exist-alkaline-environment.html/

“Start the day with a large glass of water with the juice of a freshly-squeezed lemon. Lemons actually have the opposite effect on your body even they may seem acidic. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system. Another option is to drink organic apple cider vinegar in water daily. You should only mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.”

The humble traditional antacid, bicarbonate of soda, is another defensive weapon – I remember that my wise old Grandmother, who lived in good health well into her nineties, regarded her ‘bicarb’ as a panacea. She was right! A recent research article from Al Ghurair University (Dubai) makes the astonishing (but credible) claim: “Sodium bicarbonate defeats coronavirus” see: https://www.heighpubs.org/hjcv/ijcv-aid1033.php

(quote) “We introduce a versatile ingredient that is available on our kitchen shelves. It is called sodium bicarbonate and commonly known as baking soda. We found out that this substance can balance the pH level in the human body and consequently is capable of defeating COVID-19. We learn from scientists that the sodium bicarbonate administration increases the pH level and consequently alters the body acidosis condition to equilibrium. Thus, enclosing the virus in an environment where it cannot survive. Sodium bicarbonate should be taken 1-2 hours before or after a meal so as not to interfere with the hydrochloric acid needed for digestion. Sodium bicarbonate will temporarily neutralize hydrochloric acid. So, if you are taking it for general maintenance take it early AM or before bedtime. This should not affect the mealtime production of hydrochloric acid.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

During the Spanish Flu outbreak, Dr. Volney S. Cheney reported clinical success with baking soda (bicarb): (quote) “In 1918 and 1919, while fighting the flu with the U.S. Public Health Service, it was brought to my attention that rarely anyone who had been thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted this disease, and those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks.”

He stated that he also believed that taking just a bit of baking soda daily would be the perfect preventative against contracting cold and flu (coronaviruses)

(source: https://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/fight-cold-flu-with-baking-soda/ )

How to Fight Colds and the Flu with Baking Soda

https://naturalon.com/how-to-fight-colds-and-the-flu-with-baking-soda/view-all/ (quote)

“…baking soda also has medicinal purposes that go way beyond stopping indigestion. It’s on the same level as hydrogen peroxide as one of the safest, yet most inexpensive, home health tools you can use.”

https://www.healthcentral.com/article/alkalize-the-body-with-baking-soda (quote)

“SODIUM BICARBONATE (baking soda) is a natural occurring mineral that can provide some pretty miraculous health benefits. In order to understand the effects of baking soda, one must first become aware of the consequences of too much acid in the body. An acidic pH causes the spleen, liver, heart and kidneys to get overworked. In order to buffer this acidity, the body has to rob existing minerals from the bones and tissue such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. This can lead to chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, loss of muscle mass, kidney stones, and impaired muscle functioning as well as an acidic environment in which heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis and other diseases can thrive. Baking soda has also been shown to ease the effects of radiation exposure and chemotherapy by protecting the kidneys, heart, nervous system and other tissues. It also diminishes the effects of heavy metals and other toxic chemicals.”

ALGAE - spirulina and Chlorella also deserve a special mention here: (quote)

“Because they grow in extremely alkaline waters, they are considered highly alkalizing foods. They also contain a lot of chlorophyll, which is not only regarded as highly alkaline, but as being extremely beneficial to building new blood cells as well. Both of those plants can help your body neutralize acidic foods you eat and raise your pH levels more toward the alkaline side of the scale.”

source: https://www.balance-ph-diet.com/spirulina_chlorella.html

(quote) “Chlorella strengthens your immune system, boosts white blood cell and natural killer cell production, helping your body to fight off viruses.

Spirulina helps to penetrate and break down shells of viruses, including coronaviruses.”

(source: https://naturalhealthschool.com/acid-alkaline.html )

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

HOW COVID-19 VIRUS WORKS:

The COVID-19 is a virus that contains a single strand of RNA surrounded by a round shell and “tentacles” (A.K.A.) spikes) that protrude from the shell. In order for it to replicate itself, it needs a “host”

To enter, it must lock on to the “ACE2 receptor cells” on the outside of your cell walls, if successful, it transmits its viral RNA into your cell and uses your cell’s DNA to replicate itself. Once your cell is filled with replicated virus it will burst open. This cycle repeats itself and allows the virus to spread quickly.

Stopping or slowing the growth of the virus depends on a lot of things but primarily on how strong your immune system is.

A strong immune system can identify and disarm / stop the virus BEFORE it has the chance to enter your cells.

A weakened immune system may not be able to do this, but it may still be able to identify and stop the virus AFTER it has invaded your cells. The way it does this is with special immune cells that include Killer cells, T- cells, B-cells, macrophages, white blood cells etc.

A severely weakened immune system may not be able to do either of these things, so the virus will spread rapidly and unabated, causing so much damage that even medical intervention may not be enough to protect you from eventual organ failure.

That’s why we need a strong immune system.

HOW COVID-19 ATTACKS YOUR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep24253

(quote) “Your lungs become infected and inflamed so they cannot get enough oxygen or remove carbon dioxide. They eventually become so damaged they fail.

The virus appears to kick out the iron atom in your hemoglobin and replace it with itself. This can lead to three extremely dangerous and deadly results:

(1)The iron atom in your hemoglobin carries oxygen in your blood. When this iron atom is removed (and replaced by the virus), your hemoglobin can’t carry oxygen any longer and this can lead to organ failure. Many COVID-19 patients die from cardiac arrest because their heart was deprived of oxygen.

(2) When the virus invades the blood, it changes the pH of the blood so it is more acidic. This causes the hemoglobin to clump and makes it even more difficult to carry oxygen to the organs, contributing to cardiac arrest.

https://www.ossipinskyhealthacademy.com/blog/2017/06/26/acidic-ph-cells-aggressively-clump-together/

(3) “When the virus forces the iron atom out of the hemoglobin, the iron atom doesn’t disappear. It remains in the blood stream but since it is no longer safely INSIDE the hemoglobin, but is OUTSIDE, in your blood plasma, it becomes a dangerous, caustic, acidic molecule that damages everything it comes into contact with – most notably your lungs. This free iron appears to one of the main causes of lung damage.” https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/recent-research-points-the-way-toward-a-practical-nutraceutical-strategy-for-coping-with-rna-virus-infections-including-influenza-and-coronavirus

Scientific studies have shown that nutrients in spirulina algae can help protect you.

Nutrients Necessary for a Strong Immune System (all are found in spirulina / algae tablets)

Vitamin A increases T cells and B cells, reduces respiratory infection

Vitamin B6, B9, B12 boosts immune response and builds antibodies

Vitamin D boosts immune system, builds antibodies

Vitamin E boosts immune system and builds antibodies

Iron boosts immune system

Zinc boosts immune system, builds antibodies

Copper boosts immune system, builds antibodies

Essential Fatty Acids – reduces inflammation, boost T cells, support immune function

Amino Acids activates T cells, cytokines, B cells, natural killer cells and macrophages

Chlorophyll builds white blood cells and red blood cells, reduces oxidative stress, reduces inflammation, kills bacteria, absorbs carcinogens, prevents anemia, builds the immune system.

(quote) “Chlorophyll is quite possibly the most important nutrient found in algae and proven to build the immune system. Chlorophyll is so important to your health and immune system that during WWII if there wasn’t enough blood for blood transfusions the injured were given liquid chlorophyll instead and it helped them recover just as fast. The reason is simple. The chemical composition of chlorophyll is virtually identical to hemoglobin.”

https://benefitsofchlorophyll.com/#benefit09

The beneficial effects of spirulina focusing on immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties

https://visuals.energybits.com/articles/NASA-quote-spirulina-benefits-nutrition.pdf

==============================================================================

‘PROJECT FEAR – Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid, Of This Evil Virus!’

We have been subjected to an intensive campaign to scare the population into begging to be jabbed, as being their one and only means of salvation!.

The impression has been given that Covid, being constantly portrayed on our television screens as that computer-generated spiky ball, like some alien creature, is actually alive, with a malignant intelligence to determine who and when to attack, like a pantomime villain…it’s behind you!’ No wonder some masked passers-by in the street are looking absolutely petrified to be out!

The ‘wash your hands’ routine is scientifically valid, as ordinary soap will dissolve the viral ‘envelope’ – the protective lipid coat – but I feel this has been overplayed to a ridiculous extent. Soap would become important if we have an open cut anywhere on the skin, as that could give direct access into the blood stream, but, otherwise, the skin itself is protective, and works to neutralise aggressors such as bacteria, viruses and pollution and prevent them from entering the body. (innate antiviral immunity in the skin (see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5993211/ )

As an airborne respiratory virus, Covid will primarily spread via infected out-breath, in streams of nano particles which are incredibly light and small, measuring about 0.1 micrometer which is one-thousandth of a millimeter, and capable of floating way beyond the ’2 metres’ social distance. These ultra-light particles can also linger in the air for up to three hours.

https://www.wired.com/story/they-say-coronavirus-isnt-airborne-but-its-definitely-borne-by-air/

As a result of how the vaccines are (some say) setting up active ‘spike protein factories’ in the vaxxed population, it appears that we may all be vulnerable to inhaling some of these vax-generated spiky particles, floating freely and hanging about in the air?

The ‘sheep’ have been consoling themselves with their masks (A.K.A. face nappies), under the false impression that this will prevent passage of nano-particles through the fabric. But if we can still breathe our vital air supply in, then our in-breath can easily suck in (through the mask) whatever nano-particles happen to be floating in the air around us at that time.

These viral particles are not, of course, ‘alive’, and have no means of movement themselves, so they rely on being sucked into the body through nose or mouth, or transferred via fingers touching mouth or nose. Part of the ‘Project Fear’ has been to fill the gullible ‘smart’ folk with a sense of extreme terror that every surface, every hand, every person they encounter is infected with ‘Covid’. What this propaganda ignores is the fact that viruses are nothing new, they are part of normal living, and always will be:

(quote) “You can't see them or feel them, but millions of airborne viruses are wafting around you each day, and billions more microbial travellers are descending everywhere on Earth, after riding air currents around the world.” https://www.livescience.com/61689-viruses-fall-from-sky.html

Our innate immune system is geared up to be on guard 24/7, to protect us from invasion, and, like any army, these ‘fighters’ need to be continually challenged and exercised, to keep ‘battle ready’– so ‘lockdown’, isolation, and masks will actually weaken the immune system’s natural ability to fight off future attacks of both viral and bacterial pathogens.

(quote) “when the body's mucous membranes are disrupted, as they are when viruses and bacteria attempt to establish an infection, the immune system recognises the virus and produces a substance that neutralises the uninvited guest. The process goes on continuously without us being aware of it.”

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151201114803.htm

Logically, the major entry points will be the nose and the mouth, possibly, but less likely, eyes (via tear ducts) or even ears, all of which connect in some way into the upper respiratory tract and the complex sinus network of passages, but the nasal passage will be the most likely entry point, except for those who are in the habit of breathing through the mouth.

Since the inside of the nostrils might be an initial ‘landing site’ for these airborne invaders, I have taken the simple precaution of sinus washing and rinsing. (quote) “It’s a simple, low tech way to wash out the viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, dust, mucus and general crud that lands inside the nose and sinus passages, thereby contributing to colds, chronic nasal congestion, post nasal drip, frequent sinus infections, asthma and other respiratory ills”. (source). https://judyforeman.com/columns/keeping-your-nose-clean/

A little salt water or colloidal silver can be sprayed or simply sniffed from clean cupped hand, one nostril at a time.

===================================================================

COLLOIDAL SILVER in solution

One of the long-known natural antivirus agents is colloidal silver, a traditional remedy whose antiseptic properties were used in ancient Egypt, the Middle East and India by royal households to keep water and other fluids fresh and to treat various infections. Silver was recognized and used as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial by clinicians