Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
But what do the numbers mean!?!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjbpwPEo_4&t=812s
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!
Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:
I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.
Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God/YHWH
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God/YHWH )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination

But what do the numbers mean!?!

====Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjbpwPEo_4&t=812s

+++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++
Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.
If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at
stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD
Ybic,
Steven

Re: But what do the numbers mean!?!

Revelation Truth
19 hours ago (edited)
I've been contemplating walking away from everything.. God has deffinly given me a clear path out!! I know the time to leave is soon, I fully trust the Lord he will deliver for his ppl.. the atrocities committed against me and my family over this plan dang demic is unbelieveable and everyone around me has exposed themselves... I'm grateful God is Eternaly GOOD!! I'm armoured up and ready to go!! Thank you Lord for your many many blessings in this time thank you Lord for your conviction and Love💖 If you dont know Christ the time to get to know him is NOW!!!!!!!!! Turn to him, repent and you too can know PEACE!!! THANK YOU DALLAS FOR BEING YOU AND SHARING YOUR PURPOSEFUL MESSAGE!!!!

Howard Floyd
Howard Floyd
1 day ago
Dear Brother Dallas, thank you again for taking time to do this. Once again you have allowed the Lord to use you to inform the people. There is no way we can possibly repay you for all your hard work and dedication. Right now, you must take the time to prepare for you and your loved ones. This is your Godly duty. So, let not your heart be troubled. Most of your listeners understand your plight. We will love you no matter what. Be strong and may God keep you and your loved ones always.

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
1 day ago
It’s a strange thing to be driven hard into something, and to see it lose value...not because of the people it drew but because the reason I came changed who I am now. I started this looking to prove out the numbers, and it turns out God revealed Himself to me like never would I have imagined. The irony of going to teach but coming away schooled.

I needed to figure some things out and see what I could find, and I found more then I could imagine, same with my wife. I’ve learned so much more then anyone listening to me.

Then I have to wonder, why am I learning and doing nothing with it...and now, maybe I can help people learn too...

ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America
1 day ago
That 666 Satan shoe was based off the Nike Air Max 97, which was originally designed by someone named "Christian" Tresser.
"NIKE AIR MAX" equals 666 in the Fibonacci cipher.

White Board Gematria

dr savage84
dr savage84
22 hours ago
Of course it does! Smh hope you are doing well my friend

20 hours ago
@dr savage84
You as well

Adam Noname
Adam Noname
22 hours ago
I'm glad you're still posting the word. So many people I've listened to have been blocked. I know the hammer is going to strike soon. In case tomorrow never comes. Thank you.

White Board Gematria

Howard Floyd
Howard Floyd
18 hours ago
Beautiful, beautiful words. Thank you and be blessed.

Jay Walker
Jay Walker
20 hours ago
And nike is allegedly sueing him for that human blood stunt🤔 like they didn't know it was gna happen

14 rocks
14 rocks
1 day ago
Stream published on April 2nd, 4/2 (European time zone). Much love

White Board Gematria

Jason C.
Jason C.
19 hours ago
I live in Nashville brother. I heard people had a uproar about the satan shoes and now they won't be dropped. Yeah can't believe that lil nas x video. So crazy the insanity never stops!

White Board Gematria

Kim 222 A burning flame for god
Kim 222 A burning flame for god
18 hours ago
Good day brother's and sister's
May the lord God gave us all the strength and the power to overcome the evil plan's of the devil.
And I pray u all have a beautiful bless day ♥

White Board Gematria

Blest Malak
Blest Malak
20 hours ago
Many of us know what is coming. However I forget I'm on Yahs time not my own time. 🤦🏾‍♀️. But watching you pod casts and listening to your message is a reminder that its still coming. Especially Famine. When you have an urgency to buy food six months ago, and u were obedient to the Holy Spirit. And the shelves aren't empty, you kind of get complacent. Especially when no one else seems to be on the same page. So your research and reminders are a blessing. Thank You, may Yah bless you and your family. Also, I think 888 is symbolic for their false messiah that is getting ready to reveal himself. Probably after the collapse or cataclysms

Jason C.
Jason C.
19 hours ago
I appreciate you brother and may more turn to Christ in these times! God Bless and keep it coming it really does matter, people wake up everyday slowly but surely!!!

White Board Gematria

TruthSeeker101
TruthSeeker101
22 hours ago
Like the commercial from the W.E.F said you will own nothing and be happy!

GATOR 81
GATOR 81
1 day ago
You are right brother you are right it's so weird that you made this video because I've been feeling the same way like the past two weeks I've been forcing myself to listen to music and stuff more because I just keep saying to myself is doing all this worth it? Is looking at everything decode and everything numerically mentally it's just tiring and I feel the same way I feel like what's already written is already written and I just need to focus on family friends loved ones whoever is receptive you know.... But I'm being serious Dallas you need to start or we need to start doing something even if you have somewhere to meet up in case of an emergency or something I promise you you will have a community of amazing people that are workers brother that are willing to get down and dirty in the mud do what it takes to make us prosper and glorify God 🙏... So I agree with you.....it would be amazing to have an entire community of like-minded people working together to uplift and glorify God I'm a mechanical engineer I've seen your videos looks like you're pretty amazing farmer/gardner you know a lot about the human body and how to be healthy meantaly and physically so it would be great bro if you had somewhere where I could contact you... me and my family enjoy you so much your videos.... my kids watch also bro even if they can understand everything like me and my wife do I love how your mind puts together patterns mentally to see the bigger picture I think everyone needs to do that I think because I'm their dad it becomes kind of nagging but when they see it through your eyes it becomes more clear like a puzzle or a clue game if you know what I'm trying to say... Either way I like that their brain patterns are starting to figure things out on a deeper level I feel like it's very important to be sharp mentally and I appreciate everything you do so does my wife ..weve seen every video brother...I'm literally fighting back tears right now just thinking about how much God loves me just to send people like you to my life to be able to help figure out those things that in any other case I really wouldn't be able to talk to anybody about because they don't understand... I just feel blessed that God has chosen some that do understand and allowed me to listen absorb and get to these next steps I need to get to mentally, spiritually to be able to prepare for what's about to happen but yeah I appreciate you greatly brother everything you do if you could we need to get like a little community together just to help each other if we can and let everyone know that this is God 🙏...and they always ask me how did you know how this, and that and all I can say is it's God it's not me LOL... hope you and your family have a great weekend brother and stay strong.... Everybody always ask me why would God do this why would God do that why would this happen if God loves you and so forth..... And I tell them sometimes life isn't always sun and rainbows..... sometimes there has to be a storm for you to learn how to dance in the rain .... maybe God wants us to dance in the rain.... Like I said to them he definitely doesn't want us sitting in the corner and shaking depressed woe is me.... God wants you to dance in the rain and know he's with you.. I'm only in my thirties I lost my mom a couple years ago hardest thing I ever had to go through.. ever... God was with me every step of the way he's with me now... Sometimes it takes a storm for you to learn God is with you and this storm isn't the end it's the beginning so start dancing bro lol you and your family have a great weekend brother stay strong watch your six ...

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
1 day ago
I’m blown away by your kindness and appreciate the supportiveness. You are a blessing to me in these troublesome times, and I’m glad to be one to you and your family, may Jesus bless them with all the sight to see and make the right steps through this.

Donna Rich
Donna Rich
19 hours ago
This is awwwwsome! I feel the same way. We need to start a family, get to know the names, have our own signals and signs so we can identify family members when the going gets tough. Also to have safe houses, those people that have the money and can stock up on food and water seeds, and people that have land we can all come together and start preparing in what ever Capacity you can. I’m a widow. There are many widows and women that don’t have a covering (husband) Senior women and men that no longer have family that are GODs children and need GODs people around them and with them. We need to find a way to stay in touch with out Digital help. Because that might not always be working. So I’m in agreement with you all the way. Blessings to you all.

Jessica
Jessica
15 hours ago
@Donna Rich I agree. I feel very alone and scared. I have a non-believing husband who is beginning to think I am crazy, and 2 kids. I met him before I came to know Jesus. I know God was calling me to move last year but I chickened out because of moving far from my family and job. I didn’t listen and now I know I will live to regret it. I have a little money to stock pile but live in a big city in Texas. I have no friends because I don’t trust anyone and my family also thinks I am crazy. I wish I knew people who were willing to start a community.

Donna Rich
Donna Rich
12 hours ago
@Jessica I feel the same way. I feel alone every one I try to talk to thinks I’ve lost my mind. We are on that narrow road, while others are on the wide road. I’m not an out front person but we need GOD to lead and guide us. I’m in Maryland, I want to move but I haven’t been lead to so I’m waiting to see my direction GOD. I’m about 30 mins outside of DC. 15 mins from the presidents airport, Andrews Air Force Base. To close for comfort. I have a beautiful child which identifies as lesbian. So we are always clashing. She gave her life to Christ, but she still in that life. All we can do is pray for our family members. I’ll be praying for yours and I’ll be praying that we all be safe. And prayerfully the father will get us all together in one area when it’s time. Blessings

Donna Rich
Donna Rich
18 hours ago
Thank you for all you do. You can use your platform to prepare your audience and your family at the same time and we can help each other. No one knows it all. We need to form a family so when things go down we can have our own signals to identify those in CHRIST and on the same page, like minded. So we can help each other when things go down. Safe houses, like putting a sign on your house so other CHRISTIANS will know they can ask for help at these houses. We need to get on our J O B !!!!!

White Board Gematria

Eleftheria Theloume
Eleftheria Theloume
21 hours ago
You are special. That's why God set his sights on you and hasn't let you go. I understand that decoding the numerology might not be worth your time at this point but please do videos just talking and advising. Many of us need your sane voice of reason because we don't have that in our own personal lives. Thank you for all.the wisdom you have imparted already. It has spurred me on to prepare, and today you made me face the fact that I haven't done enough yet. You are doing important work.

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
18 hours ago
I am happy and blessed to know that anything I’ve said has made it good for you in any manner. 😁👍

If the dead could Talk
If the dead could Talk
17 hours ago
THIS🙌👊
Not 1 person in my life gets the seriousness of the time we're in, I have driven myself crazy trying to get them to understand but to no avail! Tears streaming as I write this, wondering how on earth there could be so much evil in this world, how it came to this! My kind, gentle, loving heart wasn't made to forsee this coming, sadly! I'm a single 42 year old woman, my 2 girls are adults and live together in their own apartment, but they're just 19 and 21, they just wanna live their lives, they don't wanna hear what i have to tell, they think I've lost my ever loving mind, so I'm worried sick about them, my 79 year old grandmother is pretty healthy, but lives alone, and has never seen or heard anything like this in her life, so like others, at her age, she doesn't want to face the craziness, and just wants to live out her life in peace, BUT I KNOW THAT MORE THAN LIKELY WILL NOT HAPPEN, AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING MY HEART💔 , EACH DAY NOW IS SO INCREDIBLY HARD! I WISH ONLY THE BEST FOR ALL, MAY A MIRACLE BE BROUGHT UPON US THAT DESTROYS THE EVIL ONES AND THEIR SICK PLANS! MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP US ALL💞💕💞

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
16 hours ago
@If the dead could Talk these are going to be the worst times most people will ever face, that’s why I believe God will divide His people with such a strong call as we see...there are many get lost in themselves and we believe in the case of our children it’s because we didn’t do our job...

Pray and ask for the wisdom to know what to do, and when to do it and the courage to do it when it’s time. Understand when things get bad those children and mother will come to you. So take that energy and prepare...we can’t live their lives, but we can be prepared if they decide to come home

Eleftheria Theloume
Eleftheria Theloume
12 hours ago
@If the dead could Talk None of us want to face the evil that's coming head on. We musnt lose sight of the promise though that those who endure until the end and stay faithful to Christ will be able to join Him in heaven. That is truly wonderful. I'm sad that most of my family are nominal Christians or agnostics - but I will keep on praying for them. May God bless you and your loved ones.

Johnny Truth
Johnny Truth
19 hours ago
Excellent work Dallas.
This has been a long time coming.
You have unlocked some wonderful secrets this past year

Jay Walker
Jay Walker
20 hours ago
Wow dallas! Just wow. Lol, you must have been a week ahead of me on this lol.

SpokanArchist
SpokanArchist
15 hours ago
Thank you Dallas. The only way this scenario can go is financial collapse. You are right. Too late trying to wake up sleepers. Just as in the days of Noah...........

White Board Gematria

Truth always
Truth always
19 hours ago
Happy to see you again Dallas, thank you for sharing!

White Board Gematria

Jennifer Clair
Jennifer Clair
19 hours ago
Great work Dallas!

White Board Gematria

luvapet21694
luvapet21694
16 hours ago (edited)
I guess it all comes down to if you want to know what's coming or do you want to remain in ignorance? I am grateful for your time! What are your thoughts on the CDC zombie awareness in May?? Excellent presentation. Loving gratitude 💜💜💜💜

White Board Gematria

John Edwards
John Edwards
21 hours ago
Great work Dallas and great words of wisdom . I always appreciate you and the effort you put in to share your vast knowledge of things hidden in plain sight.

J C4Me
J C4Me
20 hours ago
Thought about you & went looking for a new video just yesterday. And here you are today. So funny because this kind of thing happens to me a lot. Anyway, good to see you! Thank you & God Bless 😊❤️

Mortuary Manor RIP
Mortuary Manor RIP
16 hours ago (edited)
Found out yesterday my parents worshiped at the altar of jab. My mom told my pops not to tell me but he let it slip. You can't tell the baby boomers anything. They still think we're a free nation and the government is on our side.

White Board Gematria

Mortuary Manor RIP
Mortuary Manor RIP
16 hours ago
How rude of me, sorry, hello Dallas! Hope you are well. Thanks for the video friend!

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
12 hours ago
These are the tight times and tough times

Out of Bubblegum
Out of Bubblegum
22 hours ago
People if you read this Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you and He said He would never leave you nor forsake you. I'm burnt out on doom and gloom and all of this worldly crap. Be in the world but not of the world. Doom and gloom. Jesus said Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. God will provide. He promised and God never lies. Jesus Christ of Nazareth HAS WON THE VICTORY! Also, reread the Book of Daniel. And Elijah too! And the Psalms. Very comforting to read about King David. Remember, as Christians, we are just passing through this world. I hope everyone has a beautiful Resurrection Day Jesus Christ of Nazareth IS Risen! Risen indeed💕

White Board Gematria

T S Horwath
T S Horwath
17 hours ago
You are doing exactly what you are suppose to do. Exciting times!!!

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
17 hours ago
And that’s being truthful. I need to do what I am doing because it’s simply what is real to me. And to not do it would be sin. I wish I had the bold bravery of David facing Goliath, but it seems I find I act more like Peter, running in and out of the water with Jesus saving me when I sink 😁👍

T S Horwath
T S Horwath
5 hours ago
@White Board Gematria Dallas you just don't know the scope of your work and how it helps connect the other puzzle pieces together. I was able to use your vid 2 times today...with the big 'ah ha' moments. It's great work and the Lord's directing our paths!

Eamonn brown
Eamonn brown
16 hours ago
Hey dallas, I can hear in your voice the torment that I also feel because of what is happening! Everyone around me are dropping like flies & giving in so easily! The division is already palpable! But as you say the Father loves us so much, he has shown us the way. A man only drowns when he stops swimming so keep your stroke full bore cuz your doing alot for us who are in exactly the same position as yourself, albeit separated by land, ocean & continents, but we are here, we will be called upon to both witness & to give witness to God about what we see during these times.
You said during the video that you need to find out how to protect your wealth! I understand your not wealthy but you want to protect what you have & maybe prosper a bit if possible! I'm am far from wealthy but have been trying to protect what I have & so for the past few years I have been learning how to buy, use & safely store crypto. If you need any advice I would be only too glad to help! Blockchain is the new system that's is already in place, I have watched them replumb the entire financial system with various blockchain networks over the past 10 years, all they need to do is flick a switch now to transition over but I fear they will let this one disintegrate first, causing untold death & suffering ( cuz hey! Why not!). They will even drive crypto to zero in terms of fait money, just to shake everyone out, so you will need strong hands to watch what your fait disappear but you will be left holding the new money when everything starts back up.
Long winded I know!
God bless you and your family!