Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The False Awakening Is Here - You Need To Know This!

The False Awakening Is Here - You Need To Know This!

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KM1dGZ_ug&t=297s

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: The False Awakening Is Here - You Need To Know This!

Rational man
49 minutes ago
Jesus is the only way to the truth, and the life and to the father period.

Hope in Jesus with Olivia
Hope in Jesus with Olivia
55 minutes ago
Psalm 2:4, kvj: "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

Romans 8:11
Romans 8:11
30 minutes ago
I think that’s my favourite bible verse at the moment 😁

kathleen mccarthy
kathleen mccarthy
50 minutes ago
Would not want to be in some of those people's shoes when the second coming happens.

Mark Getsitnow
Mark Getsitnow
57 minutes ago
God Bless in Jesus Christ our Lord

Xrex C
Xrex C
30 minutes ago
Isn't it amazing how the new age is soo accepting of everyone and every belief? Everyone that is EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST, MESSIAH!!!

Finding God
Finding God
37 minutes ago
So many seek knowledge from everywhere except from the bible, but only the Bible gives truth and knowledge. Please read the Bible and seek God and Jesus, don't follow the lies.

Aimee C
Aimee C
56 minutes ago
We’re in the new age now. I hope god comes to get us soon!

daisy mae
daisy mae
52 minutes ago
The one and only true God is always capitalized. Alll the other false gods uses a lowercase g! Just sharing some truth.

Forgiven and Blessed
Forgiven and Blessed
36 minutes ago
God, not god...that's their god.

thinker
thinker
40 minutes ago
Nice job. Carry on. Blessings and salvation in Christ Jesus only.

Balaam's Donkey
Balaam's Donkey
52 minutes ago
BACKWARDIA - The New World Order

Have you noticed that the Luciferian's are rolling out the Four Horsemen BACKWARDS!?

From Satan, that old Imposter, I would expect nothing less.

If it were Jesus, the Way the Truth and the Life, opening the Seals, then we (wouldn't be here, of course, but would watch from Above), the order would be:

1) White Horse - AC Revealed
2) Red Horse - Serious WAR
3) Black Horse - Economic Crash & Famine
4) Palid Horse - Plagues & Pestilence

But, what we are ACTUALLY SEEING is the WEF, WHO, Gates, Communists, liberals, Elites, Illuminati, Freemasons, et al, have rolled out a SIMILAR plan, just less potent and in reverse order:

4) False Pandemic
3) Manufactured Economic Disruption
2) Trying to start civil war in America
1) Bring in their Enlightened One

It sure looks LIKE the Four Horses, but it is as False as the False Light of Lucifer. Yes, it's not a pleasant time, but it is nothing like the real opening of the Seals.

Do not be deceived.

Earlier this year, I started referring to this present world we pilgrims are passing through as BACKWARDIA.

I think this pattern the Elite are operating in pretty much confirms that.

Whether you read your newspaper from left to right or right to left, the news is the same:

Something BIG is about to happen

Now is the time of your Redemption.

THE GOOD NEWS

I am a Believer in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came in the flesh 2,000 years ago, born of a virgin, lived a perfect, sinless life, went to the cross as a Lamb, a sacrifice for our sins, He rose again from the grave three days later because He is God, appeared before many witnesses for forty days and then ascended to Heaven as the First Fruits and now sits at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for us as the High Priest and Head of the Church.

I also believe we are in the very end of this current dispensation, the Church Age, and the 2,600 year old prophecy, the 70th Week of Daniel, Jacob's Trouble, the Great Tribulation, is coming very soon, but before that, the Rapture of the Church will happen and stun • the • World. Then, the Antichrist will be revealed and he will make 'peace,' but kill many, he will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, but halfway through, betray them. God's wrath will be poured out on the world, yet many will come to faith during that time. Jesus will come back with His Church, He will set things right and rule for a thousand years on the throne of David, bringing in the Kingdom He offered, but was rejected, on His first coming.

Jesus is available now for you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

-- John 3:16

What must I do to be Saved?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved

-- Acts 16:30-31

Today, all it takes to be saved is to BELIEVE

Acknowledging, Repenting, Confessing, all happen afterwards as a result of the work of the Holy Spirit within the Believer. All the WORK is done by God:

•The Father who gave His Son
•The Son's completed work on the cross
•The Holy Spirit working within, making a new man

It is like the covenant God made with Abram (Genesis 15), only better.

It is similar because all that Abram did was believe:

And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

-- Genesis 15:6

It is also similar because God did all the work (Genesis 15:17) while Abram slept (Genesis 15:6).

But what is even better today, during this Church Age, is that a Believer receives the Holy Spirit.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

-- John 14:16

God foreshadowed this the day He changed Abram's name to Abraham (Genesis 17:5). God added an 'H,' the Hebrew letter Hey, which signifies the Holy Spirit. Both Abram and his wife, Sarai, became on that day, Abraham and Sarah, demonstrating the change God did in them by the gift of the Holy Spirit.

In that dispensation, the Holy Spirit came...and went. But today, since Jesus founded this Church Age, in this current dispensation, the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in the Believer forever!

That's good news!

Salvation is simply believing.

This is one of the Five Solae of the Protestant Reformation:

Sola Fide - Faith Alone

Everything else comes meta tauta, 'after this,' to borrow some Greek from Revelation 4:1, as the Holy Spirit commits to His work, and thus the Believer responds.

Today is the day of YOUR SALVATION

This is private, between you and the Holy God.

You don't have to do a special ritual, you don't have to give any money or even join a religion: You just put your trust, trust your eternal soul, into the hands of a loving God, the Creator of all things and you will BE SAVED and receive the Holy Spirit for ever.

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

-- John 10:28-29

So, as a believer, your soul, that part of you that's left after your body dies and even returns to the dust it is made from, is held like a little dove in the Hand of Jesus and the Father has His hand clasped over the top. You are secure. There is no safer place in the Universe.

This Heaven and Earth will pass away one day, but God's Word, His promises are forever.

-- Matthew 24:35

Jesus said He is God. He said I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last. He also said in John 14:6 at The Last Supper, the night before He went to the cross to pay the sin debt of the world,

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Follow His journey through the Bible, the Word of God, a collection of 66 books written over thousands of years, by 40 different authors, but inspired and directed by One Holy Spirit.

Genesis 1:1-5
Genesis 3:15
Genesis 22
Psalm 22
Isaiah 9:6-7
Isaiah 53
John 1:1-5
1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Revelation 19:11-16

This is just a small sample, for example, 27% of the Bible is Prophecy, and there are over 300 prophesies about Jesus alone, all true. Never has the Bible contradicted itself. Science, history, archaeology all come to terms with the infallable Word of God. It has always been a book ahead of it's time and will always direct the reader to the Lord Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. There is no book like it and there is no one comparable to Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

It is written that the whole book is written of Him:

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

-- Hebrews 10:7, quoting Psalm 40:7

Let this be the new song in your heart:

I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

-- Psalm 40:1-3, a psalm of David (and perhaps the best thing U2 ever did with their musical talents)

U2 "40" - WAR Album 1983
https://youtu.be/pt9Xc4jO-Yc

Dawn Norris
Dawn Norris
57 minutes ago
Prayer is such a strong weapon in our arsenal...we just have to remember that and pray for everyone to wake up and turn to our heavenly father and his beautiful son our messiah Yehushua....so keep praying for them sisters and brothers....Yahuah bless you all...stay strong, stand your ground, and ENDURE till the end!

Dawn Richardson
Dawn Richardson
50 minutes ago
It must be GOD we talk to.

Read Storm
Read Storm
42 minutes ago
Once believed all this hogwash

CrossContaminated
CrossContaminated
38 minutes ago
There’s only one Lord God in my life. All other new age are for lost souls who mock Jesus in search of heaven on earth in the name of being Gods themselves. I feel like society over time have all gone through this and all have paid the price.

Pink GummyBear
Pink GummyBear
43 minutes ago
I love the little into song so much lol. Anyone else ?

Forgiven and Blessed
Forgiven and Blessed
31 minutes ago (edited)
Its a battle against spiritual wickedness in high places. We battle it with prayer. The name of Jesus is the name above All names. I pray everyone turns from this falsehood and accepts Jesus Christ into their hearts as their Lord and Savior. This is our ETERNITY we are talking about. Think 1000 years is a long time? That's only 1 day to God. Ponder on that.

Jeff M
Jeff M
21 minutes ago
Excellent👍🙏

daisy mae
daisy mae
32 minutes ago
What are some keywords that people need to watch out for when they're trying to get you to go to the new age beliefs?

Athena
Athena
38 minutes ago
There's only THEE God none other.
So sad 😭😭😭⌛

crippler XX04
crippler XX04
19 minutes ago
God have mercy on us. Pray for them, for they know not what they do.

cat dog
cat dog
58 minutes ago
keep it up brother. I look forward to your videos every day. Bless you, shalom

Wendy 8A
Wendy 8A
51 minutes ago
I was JUST wondering why you haven't posted in awhile... Thanks for the video! 💚

Justine DeVoe
Justine DeVoe
25 minutes ago
He’s been posting a lot.🤷🏼‍♀️

John Doe
John Doe
48 minutes ago
Keep up the good work SHP 👍

Txangurl 1
Txangurl 1
10 minutes ago
37:36 when the narrator says I BELIEVE opening your 3rd eye is a bad idea. Why do we have tools available to us by the creator just because??!! Once I questioned my religion not my faith I could no longer follow it! Men/humanity wants to limit and box us in religion conformity I have faith that we won’t be dumbed into believe that are not letting us grow!

i like nice
i like nice
10 minutes ago
Christ is our peace, anen.

yahwehsonren
yahwehsonren
32 minutes ago
Thank you from Indonesia

John Dena
John Dena
51 minutes ago (edited)
God is calling all who will to join Him, He invites us to Walk as His Son, and be partakers of the Divine nature. Sunday worship ( while not yet ) will prove to be the mark of the beast... Genesis 2:3

Jon Echevarria
Jon Echevarria
20 minutes ago
Burn this one to disc.

AK 1776
AK 1776
22 minutes ago
Did you hear that prayer in the House of Representatives Sunday????

TamTam Out of bubble gum
TamTam Out of bubble gum
47 minutes ago
Be the Light! 💛🌻💛🌻💛

William Basham
William Basham
49 minutes ago
John 3;16

Juan Aguilar
Juan Aguilar
20 minutes ago
This is awesome I’ve been waiting for you to make a video in this guys videos... i really think E511 ministries is on to something.... everybody who subs to SMH NEEDS TO SUB TO TO THIS GUYS CHANNEL. Listen to all the videos. The new world order is just a ploy

TamTam Out of bubble gum
TamTam Out of bubble gum
46 minutes ago
NO FEAR!!! 💛🌻💛🌾💛🌻💛

Dale Knight
Dale Knight
28 minutes ago
This world is in a very bad place

N Mac
N Mac
32 minutes ago
I'm a bookbinder. Recently I acccquired a huge portion of the jesuits library in Ireland because they wer destroying the entire collection. Most books are 100s of years old. Is there anyone that can read Latin /French etc that would be interested in studying them?