Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midnight Ride: Angelic Wars are Taking Place

Midnight Ride: Angelic Wars are Taking Place

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZR7zCLzQ-M&t=20s

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Midnight Ride: Angelic Wars are Taking Place

Alexander Rossberg
15 hours ago (edited)
Just a question to anyone that still doubts that the book of Enoch was supposed to be included in the omnibus called the Bible: If Jude 1:14 quotes Enoch and says "As Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied...", doesn't it proof that Enoch was a prophet? If you agree with me that he was a prophet and that the quote is from the book of Enoch, then why did the Roman Catholic church think they have the right to exclude this book, and include or exclude any other books arbitrarily? Then people still believe that there is no possibility that they could have tampered with some of the content within the current bible. We should ask the Holy Spirit to guide us when we are reading the Bible and also extra-biblical text.

Mary Potts
Mary Potts
8 hours ago
Exactly !! I concur

TheDoctofChrist Quigley
TheDoctofChrist Quigley
8 hours ago
AHMEN! I will say this The book of enoch from what i see is the book with the most prophecies about jesus christ over 72 I believe :) that right there makes it pretty legit in my book but is it scripture idk but it comes close lol

John Nova
John Nova
7 hours ago
I become rich and famous, one day! I will give at least $200,000 dollars to my old church! I don't go to church, anymore but I still pray to God! Anyhow, how does David and John

know that we are in the End Times?! Only, God knows when END TIMES will happen!! It is too Obvious if we are in the End Times! END OF PART 1 OUT OF PART 2!

John T. Phoenix
John T. Phoenix
7 hours ago
JOHN REDFORD is my other nickname. It is the first comment on JUST A ROBOT'S video. My first comment got 51 LIKES! Just read my first 5 comments. Read more if you

want. The name of video is called, "G. SUES AND MARY SUES!" Most people like my stories! Okay, good-bye!

Ozzy bin Oswald
Ozzy bin Oswald
4 hours ago
It wasn't Roman Catholics that excluded anything and none of it was arbitrary. Learn some actual history.

Corey Murphy
Corey Murphy
13 hours ago
I believe they removed the book of Enoch due to the fact that it solidifies our cosmology, without the book of Enoch there would be many unanswered questions in Genesis. When I read God‘s word my heart knows that it is inspired. I think it just helped with hiding the true nature and shape of our earth and who we are.God bless you

Cherai McCauley
Cherai McCauley
3 hours ago
ditto ❤️😎

James Loghry
James Loghry
15 hours ago (edited)
Christ Jesus Rules
Enoch Is With Christ
For God took him,Enoch.
Also ,All the Holy Prophets
ISRAEL

The WEBSTER Report
The WEBSTER Report
14 hours ago
If Genesis the schematics of the beginnings....Enoch is the colouring in......

Troy Miller
Troy Miller
15 hours ago
Enoch is scripture period and most important today it reveals the real history and the gospel doesn't get more inspired then that

Bruce Askin
Bruce Askin
12 hours ago
It also reveals the earth's cosmology

Esther Keeling
Esther Keeling
7 hours ago
Amen Troy and Bruce and also reveals and confirms regarding the end times and many other things.

Joseph Italiano
Joseph Italiano
6 hours ago
People who are against Enoch usually haven't even read or prayed about it.

James R. Simmons
James R. Simmons
14 hours ago
what if like the sci-fi movie v where aliens change form and assume power roles on earth and obama said he would make a police force stronger than what we have now, what if they are trying to replace all places of authority with these men that crept in unawares until they are completely running the world. and in our case, a new police force would be them in places of high power especially like police chiefs, etc. supreme court appointee's, etc.

Mark Glen
Mark Glen
11 hours ago
I think that this already happened what you have just suggested. I thought the old V series was cool.

Rhonda K
Rhonda K
8 hours ago (edited)
The Evil 1% 😈 are at the top of the pyramid.
Us "Peasants" are at the large base on the pyramid's bottom.
In the middle of the pyramid are those who enforce (military, cops,, sheriff, etc.) the 1%'s laws which control "we the people".

Alicia Barnett
Alicia Barnett
7 hours ago
Police are already evil.maybe they already have.

Sharon Lee Buchli
Sharon Lee Buchli
13 hours ago
Thankyou for the light to my path, the Angels assuming human form how do we know we are entertaining Holy Angels & fallen angels, it's about deception how that we are not deceived, I thank God for your understanding of all Scripture and especially Enoch and relation to Biblical and other credible literature, God Bless you both and your families for Thier support to bless the church, Sincerely Sharon L B🙏✝️🩸

James R. Simmons
James R. Simmons
14 hours ago
Do you think maybe shooting stars and even like we saw a fireball land in Russia not too long ago, would be a fallen star angel that has come at a key time to feast among us because they were ordered in the conspiracy of the watchers to come here and infiltrate a Christian stronghold, or maybe seduce one who would do much for the kingdom of God?

Eyes Wide Open
Eyes Wide Open
9 hours ago
From reading the testament of Solomon i'm led to believe shooting stars are angels being blasted with a lightning bolt because they're trying to listen in on Heaven. What other explanation could there be? We know stars are angels, so they're either wandering angels making people believe they're pieces of rock to compliment the Nasa/space lie, or they're simply being zapped by the most High. 33rd Masons know what shooting stars are, of course they do. Do they have the ability to create a shooting star? Well, of course. That one in Russia looked suspect imo. I don't think fallen angels arrive at key times because they've always been here even before creation, they can only try to direct the public into their ways through key events at times when the most high allows and hands over sinners to them in order to fulfill end time events. The fallen and demons have been trying and succeeding at infiltrating Christianity since Adam, it's nothing new. But by their fruits we will recognize them and sadly there are many that have or will fall away because of seducing spirits. God is in control either way, everything is done according to His timing.

James R. Simmons
James R. Simmons
14 hours ago
Heck, even at a seance or a Luciferian ceremony they could have evoked some of these angels, and that is why they came shooting down here.

Alexander Rossberg
Alexander Rossberg
13 hours ago
This was very insightful. I have heard some of these things a thousand times, but somehow it suddenly just clicked. Thank you for fighting with the kingdom of God.

IAMSOZO
IAMSOZO
10 hours ago
God revealed it to you, you now have revelation knowledge and not just head knowledge, also now you know that you know that you know!! Praise God

Alicia Barnett
Alicia Barnett
7 hours ago
The UK just released a story about Pfizer has used fetal tissue in their vaccines, the pope came on and said it was ok. Not ok. It’s an abomination and you will not hear from God.

aintbuyinit
aintbuyinit
7 hours ago
Oh wow, I've heard the pcr tests are nothing more than collecting DNA, maybe that is why, searching for the saints on earth somehow

Maggie Sinclaire
Maggie Sinclaire
15 hours ago
I want to thank both of you again for your dedication to teaching the body of the Messiah. We love you both.

Solomon Guzman-Perez
Solomon Guzman-Perez
13 hours ago
WOW! David Carrico! Thank You so Much! This answers so many questions! So when we see the stars fall from heaven, is that the beginning of the Great Tribulation?

Bruce Askin
Bruce Askin
12 hours ago
No I don't believe the canonised bible is complete. Firstly canonised is Catholicism and secondly 66 books, since when was 66 a number of completion.

DUBBER LANG
DUBBER LANG
14 hours ago
They dont talk about this stuff in most churches. Ive NEVER heard these things in our black churches. My Pastor dont know what I be talking about.

shizanepimp1
shizanepimp1
11 hours ago
Well just wait till you tell your family and friends. My advice is to sit on this information ( because nobody cares) until you find the right person. The person has to want to learn. If not don't even waste your breathe. Trust me. I wore myself out trying to talk to someone who wasn't ready.

Lyubomyr Ivasiv
Lyubomyr Ivasiv
11 hours ago
Leave your church, black or white. If no one cares to hear you out & see if it is truth, they have no love for the truth & you should run!

Lisa Heavenbound
Lisa Heavenbound
6 hours ago (edited)
Every pastor, etc in every church must read 1 ENOCH even as a bible study for all people in their churches, then this nation will come back to our ALMIGHTY CREATOR FATHER GOD. I wish this would happen every where on this earth.. brother if you can purchase R.H. Charles 1 Enoch and watch what happens to your life once you start prayerfully reading it. If you haven't already. Please stay away from the luciferians 2 & 3rd enoch, very wicked..God bless you & yours brother Dubber Lang...

Lyubomyr Ivasiv
Lyubomyr Ivasiv
3 hours ago
@Lisa Heavenbound Enoch is amazing & maybe the most revealing, so no wonder it was kept out. If text is not of the Holy Spirit, you will sense it if you are close to Yahova. It is better to read & see it is not of God by your own discernment. The devil would prefer you read or know nothing at all. Do not be too afraid to read the devils works, it will introduce you to his way of lies. Meaning even the forgeries will give you insight into lies. If you lack discernment, this can be dangerous but so long you crave the truth, God will always let you see your errors. Be wise like serpents, act as benevolent angels. God’s word always leans toward humbleness, fake text will lead to ego.

TheDoctofChrist Quigley
TheDoctofChrist Quigley
8 hours ago
All im gonn say* American Idols * Hollywood Stars Id say they are walkin the earth and it is odd we see these people who look like these celebs 100 years ago. I believe they are walking among us

Emma Peel
Emma Peel
4 hours ago
I wish had those special glasses that Roddy Piper wore in the movie "They Live" so I can tell who the "bad guys" are !

Lisa Caruso
Lisa Caruso
1 hour ago
@Emma Peel you will know them by their fruits
Do they promote Heavenly Father's kingdom or satans

Emma Peel
Emma Peel
47 minutes ago
@Lisa Caruso :Great point !

spiritedstar1
spiritedstar1
15 hours ago
THANK YOU FOR CHANGING HATS... i love this one!

ChildOfTheMostHighYAH YAHUSHA
ChildOfTheMostHighYAH YAHUSHA
7 hours ago
And even the "Testament of Simeon" it mentiones " for I have seen it inscribed in the writings of Enoch"

Leslie Spiers
Leslie Spiers
4 hours ago
do you think that these fallen angels (shapeshifters) can maintain their human form forever, or do they have to revert to their original form sometimes?

Adam W.N.C.
Adam W.N.C.
13 hours ago
God is Great,praise the Lord.

Francis Braden Francis Braden
Francis Braden Francis Braden
9 hours ago
evil entities cloaked in human skin have infiltrated the bodies of government that are at War against one another!

Alicia Barnett
Alicia Barnett
7 hours ago
Cuomo is definitely one of them, Herod like.

Re: Midnight Ride: Angelic Wars are Taking Place

You will want to hurry and watch this very special presentation of God's creation, the Angels.

Most people have no clue that the stars in heaven are angels and that God has named each and every one of them. Do you realize how many names it would take to give a name to each one? But He did.

Enoch 43:1 "He called all by their names and they hearkened unto Him. There are many scriptures outside of Enoch that refers to these Stars such as Psalm 147:4 and Psalm 103:20.

The discussion goes on to tell how there were those that would no hearken unto God and did not come when called. They had adhered to the rebellion of Lucifer. You see, these Stars/Angels have duties they need to perform and when they do not do so, then we have rebellious events taking place in the heavens. In these Last Days, we will see the warfare increase as the Good Angels battle with these Bad Angels. When you see a Fallen Star, you are watching a Bad Angels being thrown out of the heavens. That is why we hear the expression, "Oh, there is a dying Star."

Carrico tells us that Hollywood (which calls their men & women Stars) is full of these Fallen Ones of long ago who are able to take on the shape of a human to do the bidding of Lucifer. And, they also mentions Politicians who are these Fallen Ones, as well. Ever wonder why the world is going swiftly to Hell in a Hand-Basket? . They all do what Lucifer wants them to do to destroy God's Creation and it looks like he is getting his way but, scripture tells us Jesus Christ/Yausha will return with His Angels to deal with these Fallen Ones. (By the way, Lucifer is bound on the edge part of Hell but he is able to tell his followers what he wants done.) Soon, he will be loosed to finish his last attempt to usurp the Almighty God.

Ever wonder why there is so much child sacrifice taking place? It is to feed the blood and flesh to these Fallen Ones that have taken on a temporary body of a human. They need constant feeding or they begin to shift to their original ugly form.

Is it any wonder that Enoch has told us that this book was written for the End Times Generation. We need to know these things in order to deal with the things taking place so that our hearts don't fail us for fear of what is coming down

This site has been trying for years to get people to read the Book of Enoch. But, do you know why they don't? The preachers that fill most pulpits today are also hiding behind their masks of Humanity. (I am not saying all but way too many, especially the Mega Churches that tickle the ears of those that do not even read the Word of God.) Ever watch Kenneth Copeland? His whole demeanor, as he speaks , is demonic. His eyes are wicked yet he has spell-bound the Evangelicals.

Yes, the wicked angels are busy at work but do you know that we, who are believers in Jesus Christ/Yahusha have your own Good Angels watching over us.

Enoch, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting books written for mankind. Perhaps that is because, I am presently living in the End of Days.

The Vatican left Enoch (the 7th from Adam) out of the scriptures for a very good reason. It would expose them and their daughters to the many pagan teaching that have been insert4d into Christianity.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters